It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rosie O'Donnell calls for the Impeachment of President Bush

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
but grover is such a good boy. He would never lead me wrong.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
What makes Rosie so special? Where was she when the petition to have Bush impeached was around? He has 2 years left, she's doing it for attention...that's is why she should be condemned, not that she wants him removed because of his infringements on our rights but because shes a manipulative screwball, like Bush himself.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Im not a fan of her

but atleast she's not like all the other WHIMPS in the american society.

Who chose to look at the flag, and ignore the LEGALITY of the war.

Being Patriotic is no excuse for being accepting of your nations worst ever attrocity. if everyone had enough gawl, and enough decency to stand up take the arrows and declare the REALITY, maybe, JUST MAYBE we as human beings can stop the SLAUGHTER, instead of ignoring it hoping others will jump on board.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I have no interest in wasting my time getting upset about her or any other useless blahblahblah on TV when the real bastards are making such a mess of things.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damocles

Originally posted by jsobecky
Rosie O'Donnell:

Pretty good in Sleepless in Seattle

Pretty pathetic in The View.

was i drunk when i saw that movie? i didnt recall rosie being in it...tom hanks and meg ryan yes i recall, but rosie?

eh, not curioius enough to actually ya know...watch it again

She was Meg's work buddy and friend. She was actually pretty funny.

Tom Hanks .... Sam Baldwin

Meg Ryan .... Annie Reed

Bill Pullman .... Walter

Ross Malinger .... Jonah Baldwin

Rosie O'Donnell .... Becky

www.imdb.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I can't believe that a thread about Rosie has run to three pages!

That has to say something about the popularity of Rosie.l.. I suspect she subscribes to the "any press, even negative, is good press" school of thought.

With that in mind, I guess I'll add on to see if we can get to page 4.

I don't mind much one way or the other, but ... It did strike me as strange when a few years ago, Rosie said on TV that she didn't think we needed to be teaching math in school, because we have all these computers".

I guess I am curious how much worse she would be as president than the buffoon who is in there now?

edited to complete an incomplete thought.

[edit on 6-2-2007 by sigung86]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I wish people would get over this celebrity fetish they have, so somebody is an actor, so what. What does acting or sing or whatever have to do with your qualification to be a national spokesperson, I a tired of see this or that celebrity up in front of a camera pontificating on subjects, that while they may be important, this talking head has no qualification or expertise to base their ranting on. It all just self glorifications, yes they have a right to an opinion just like everyone else, but what they don’t have is anything but opinions and most are just to promote themselves

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Why is this:

A thread in this forum?
3 pages long?
Topped ?

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Why stop at Bush? That's why they put him in office, because if they impeach bush that does nothing to stop bilderberg. That's way Dave Chappelle's show was so accurate. He said " My vice president is going to be mexican, so if u assassinate meur only opening up the border" lol. Anyway we should Impeach individual's at the highest level's of all branches of our government and replace them with truth activists.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by rrahim1
Why stop at Bush? That's why they put him in office, because if they impeach bush that does nothing to stop bilderberg. That's way Dave Chappelle's show was so accurate. He said " My vice president is going to be mexican, so if u assassinate meur only opening up the border" lol. Anyway we should Impeach individual's at the highest level's of all branches of our government and replace them with truth activists.

So replace them with people we think will do a better job? Isn't that what we do every two years? The problem isn't with the politicians but the people who select and continue to reelect them though they do nothing.

America was based on principles, we have given them away and we deserve what we are getting. Unless politicians have a fear of those who put them in, they will never change.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join