It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rosie O'Donnell calls for the Impeachment of President Bush

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Rosie O'Donnell the host of ABC's "The View" is calling for the impeachment of president Bush the comments came after president Bush's state of the union address caused a heated debate on the show, O'Donnell also called for others to stand up and call for Bush's impeachment also.

www.firstcoastnews.com
In a statement to her ABC audience on "The View" Rosie said, “We've given you [Bush] 4 years and 3,000 American lives, enough sir.”

The comment's came after President Bush's State of the Union Address Monday night caused a heated debate on the set of "The View."

Rosie went further to say, “You know what I think the Congress should do, and I'm sure this will make me in some sort of celebrity feud or AOL poll, but someone, I believe, should call for the impeachment of George W. Bush, to let the world know.”

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Whether or not you like president Bush the time for calling for the impeachment of the president is poor with the war going on in Iraq and people with loved ones over there besides Bush's term is almost up anyway O'Donnell's call comes to late in the game.

Related News Links:
www.wcsh6.com

[edit on 26-1-2007 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Rosie at her finest! It saddens me that people still watch and listen to this cretin of a woman.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   

If anyone here ever admitted that they took their political direction from Rosie O'Donnell, I'd probably have to put them on ignore for that reason alone.

She's most likely doing this in an attempt to take people's minds off her ridiculous fight with Donald Trump - as if we cared about that either.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   
She's an American. As such, she has a right to state her opinion.

She's on a talk show called 'The View.' Therefore, her job is to share her views.

What's the problem?

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   
While I dont like Rosie,
I think its great more public figures are airing time on TV calling for president bush to be impeached.

How does it look to the outside world?

I mean this leader, who has caused so much pain, suffering and death around the world has YET to be challenged for all the haneous acts he's committing.

Yet the world saw how public and VOCAL you were against clinton for getting head...

If I was in a non english speaking country, having seen what happened to clinton, then watching the freedom the american public are giving bush.
Id tend to believe the american public AGREE with the slaughter of innocents and illegial occupations.
Instead of criticising Rosie for having bigger balls than most men these dayz,

why arent you criticising the people who have no balls.. and dare not to ask the same on national tv?

[edit on 26-1-2007 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Rosie Odonnell - enemy of corrupt politicians and Hostess cupcakes throughout the world

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I can't stand the woman, but I do think the commander in chimp should be impeached.

Sorry, but corporate fraud has gotten out of hand. I realize there's a war on, but that is precisely why we need competent leadership. His little clique of corporate honeybuns are more concerned with securing their retirement and paying back their sponsors than they are with the issues that affect America and her citizens, nevermind the world at large.

Toss the idiot and his entire compromised team of handlers out in the cold. It's not like they're going to starve, they've made billions off this country's complacency already.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Uh, if any of you were referring to my post, read it again.

I said if anyone took their political direction from RO - as in if they said, "because Rosie said it, that's what they believe, too". Like they were waiting for RO to tell them what to think.

Then I would have a problem ...

The other problem is when Hollywood types all of the sudden think they've acquired some special political knowledge that they need to impart to all of the rest of us or we won't know what to do. No, they are one vote citizens just like the rest of us.

Save it for your own personal trip to the ballot box, Rosie, et al.

[edit on 1/26/2007 by centurion1211]

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   
...and then, the whole conspiracy community complains that the "sheeple" don't "get" it.

I'm just glad anyone's saying this on tv. I don't care who it is.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I think Rosie O'Donnell is likely to be kicked off the View long before Bush is out of the White House.

And that's a good thing.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Im just wondering when is the best time to call for an impeachment??! I would say it is now then you could possibly get someone in who can run the war correctly, or you could get Cheny!!

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Good thing so many people understand what a reasonable, articulate and learned person Rosie is.

Why do words keep coming out of her mouth? Youd think all the cake would get in the way.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I guess Rosie's trying to get the ball rolling on an impeachment by firing the shot on air, but with her questionable reputation who will listen? They poked fun at her on fox news this morning for the comments she made, I guess noone with any serious reputation at all would stand with her on this.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I bemoan to say this, but at one time I actually was a fan of Rosie O'Donnell. Her latent "ploy" to take on everyone is really growing thin with me.

She began with Donald Trump. Trump is no boyscout, and he could care less what he says. Rosie made some bold accusations and stuck her chin where it did not belong. Trump responded harshly and this little drama stunt was off to the races. It was annoying having to hear of it on a daily basis, and watching both take jabs at one another day in and day out. One was enough! Then she decides it is time to take on American Idol. It wasn't enough to call out Paula Abdul for her "supposed" drinking, but she begins to criticize Jackson and Cowell for their treatment of contestants.

Hold up! Rosie O'Donnell is criticizing people for being controversial to garner attention and headlines? She is? Talk about hypocrisy. Stones in the glass house Rosie, give it up. She has tackled anyone and everyone, and is receiving attention that she has not seen before. Come down off the soap box dear and zip it. We are tired of hearing your opinion on subjects that do not pertain to you. Your there to interview stars, not to tell everyone else how to live their life.

When did she become a political adviser? Did I miss something?

Again I say, I bemoan to admit that at one time, I was a fan of this woman.

I prefer to see neutrality. When individuals are using their television time to stand up on their soap box and preach to the masses, I have a problem with it. Even if I agree with what they are saying, I have a problem. I prefer to see individuals remain neutral and present both sides of the story. Sure a case can be made for Bush to be impeached. But at the same time, the case can be made to go against it. It is not enough to "agree" with these tactics when we agree with the message.

If "The View" wants to take a one sided approach on every issue, then so be it. Personally, I'd rather watch something where both sides are discussed and explored. We are all better served rather than watching individuals make accusations and point fingers.

[edit on 26-1-2007 by chissler]

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by chissler

She began with Donald Trump.

Did this start with Trump?

I remember she "outed" Clay Aiken by claiming Kelly Rippa didnt want his hands on her mouth because she was homophobic. Thats rational.

Im pretty sure her obnoxiousness could be traced back even much further than that.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
Im pretty sure her obnoxiousness could be traced back even much further than that.

Oh, without a doubt. I do not mean to say that this was the first "ploy" of Rosie O'Donnell. But the little drama event with Trump marked the beginning of this recent tirade. She's been a pain in the ass for quite some time.

Her "One-Sidedness" has had me shaking my head. I think she needs to cool it and fathom the possibility that she may not have the answer to everything.

Facts, Opinions. Two different things.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I was also a fan of Rosie at one time, loooong ago. Rosie has allot of hostility inside and I think it's because she never learned to like or live with herself. Consequently she lashes out inappropriately.

She should go back to making Flintstone jokes and hanging out with Madonna. Or maybe she should do an act in Vegas with Danny Devito called "Rosito".

A fountain of intelligence she aint!

[edit on 26-1-2007 by jbondo]

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   
No FlyersFan comment yet.......I'm shocked!

Rosie doesn't mind being a punching bag I guess. First the Donald, now this.
I wonder how many of the yentas that watch that show actually like Rosie?

Peace

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
No FlyersFan comment yet.......I'm shocked!

I was probably typing my comments as you posted yours!

Originally posted by HarlemHottie
I'm just glad anyone's saying this on tv. I don't care who it is.

The person spewing the message is a pig ... therefore the message gets associated with the person spewing it and what you want said gets lost. If you want the message to be taken seriously, you have to get someone with some credibility ... or at least someone who isn't a media-whoring brainless twit ... to say it.

Right now all people do is look at this and say - geeeze, another disconnected hollywierdo looking for media attention ...

Originally posted by djohnsto77
I think Rosie O'Donnell is likely to be kicked off the View long before ...

I hate the view. Rosie is a talented actress, but her blabbering mouth has gotten in the way and now I can't watch anything she is in. Her blathering is too distracting.

Rosie has said (in the tabloids) that she was only hired for one year and her one year at the view is up in the late spring. She said she won't renew her contract.

I'm sure that considering all the crap she's been spewing .. and all the alienating she's been doing of the audience (christians = terrorists, remember that gaff?) ... she wouldn't be asked back anyways. Betchya as soon as Rosie is off, she'll start mouthing off about how badly she was treated, etc etc ...

My RANT thread about The View -
www.belowtopsecret.com...

[edit on 1/26/2007 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Who in their right mind would even listen to this woman??!!

I sure would'nt.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join