It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a Crazy what if, I have no proof, no links.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Just a little what if for ya. What if the people behind the government planned and executed 911. They sure didn't tell GW, he looked like an idiot for a few days after the strikes. But if you don't warn him he seems more believable. Plus he probably would have flubbed away something. You get Osama your guy from the Afghanistan war with Russia. You get him to make some tapes. You get the local radicals rilled up with one every couple of months. You attack somebody. When you run out of stuff to do in that place you attack some one else like Iraq. You make up truths, insense your populace so much that they will gladly die for you. You keep the war raging. When Irag finally starts to calm down. You leak information about Iran. Not that i'm saying the leaders in Iran aren't freaken nuts. Pretty soon the cash cow is printing up money for you. The CIA did it to make money in Vietnam, why not now.

[edit on 25-1-2007 by Royal76]

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Bush Jr. has been losing his mind for years now. I saw a speech, on google video, of Bush Jr. speaking to a large audience while running for office in Texas and he sounded like the perfect guy for office. He was precise, formulated, and seemed to have written the speech himself. He was the product of what one would expect from his Ivy Leavue University. However, his speeches today indicate to me that he is suffering from dementia. I think certain members high enough allowed the attack to occur like they allowed Pearl Harbor to be bombed with a similar number of lives lost.

[edit on 25-1-2007 by LooseLipsSinkShips]

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Bush Jr. and Sr. and all of their buddys profited from the war after 9/11. So its obvious they were in on the plan.

Heck, Marvin Bush was a principal in a company which provided security for the World Trade Center. I'm 100% sure 9/11 wouldn't have happened if Marivn didn't have that position.

Also, Bush Jr. would have never been president if it wasnt for Jeb Bush fixing the votes in Florida. It's was nearly a perfect plan, especialy the brainwashing the world part.

[edit on 25-1-2007 by 1150111]

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I think that Dubya probably had at least some foreknowledge - his lack of reaction at the time seems to indicate that he wasn't surprised by events. Everyone else I know of had to pick their chins up off the floor.

That aside, because it is a minor point, Dubya gave in interview before he became president saying that he wanted to go back into Iraq and finish what George Snr had started there - so that would indicate some premiditation.

Another note, please don't forget that Osama repeatedly denied any involvement in the attacks. Then suddenly there is a poor quality tape of him praising his followers for doing such a splendid job. That always seemed off to me, as did the supposed paper trail that lead to him - these men lived in secret for years, forming a habit of destroying incriminating evidence yet they left all that info behind. To me that goes against basic human behaviour. And if they no longer cared that the evidence would be revealed why did Osama deny involvement?

There are so many aspects of the whole scheme that are off.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I think it's a fair enough to say that there are people above GWB in certain respects, some other threads on this site suggest he could be shot on site like any one else if he attempts to enter something like the legendary area 51.

The same would also be true for Tony Blair - a lot of leaders spend so much time in front of the cameras (apart from seeing how they get work done!) it would stand to reason they would C-Up occasionally, let the wrong thing go in some sort of Freudian slip etc.

Not wanting to go too far into the NWO side of things - I sortta have a feeling what is going on in Europe is a younger version of US history in one way.

One thing you can say about the United States is, on paper, it is united, and you have a government with vast power and influence - all under one-figure head, the people are supposed to know which way to look.

At the moment, here in Europe, I feel the various governments can see advantages to that sort of thinking, economically it makes sense, and militarily it makes sense. It would make life easier for those at the top. ON THE OTHER HAND, the individual, the smaller groups WANT to have smaller boundaries, to be a little more independent, want to flock in their given herds, sortta mind their own business when they want. I would want to understand the world from my point of view not being terribly worried about the other side of the world unless that is what I wanted to worry about.

At various points in history (i.e. 9/11) could well of been designed at some level to "unite" "nations" against "common enemies" to make the process of governing vast amounts of people easier, more liquid, in short more 'viable' for he powers that be.

Could it be we are all being dragged into this NWO largely unwittingly? Or is it a natural progression in our development?

The only honest thing that i can add to any debate on the events of 11th sept 2001 is since the minute it hit the news here in Uk, i sat down and started thinking - my head hurts.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 02:32 AM
link   
That's starting to get the JFK and grass knoll feeling.

This is when this generation lost its innocents.

Its sad that the CIA, NSA, what ever is probably behind this.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Dubya is merely a puppet of his father. They had to have had insight into what would happen on 9/11 just like they had insight into the attack on Pearl Harbor. Catastrophes such as this rev kids up for war better than any other form of propaganda.

join