It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question about EPL 1989

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
This is about a player named Andy Gray, not the commentator I don't think. I have a goals video called Goals Galore that is about the 1989 EPL, which yes was called Division One then.

Anyway, I have heard Andy Gray talking as a commentator the famous "what a hit son" and all that... But the thing is, that on this Goal video there is a black player playing for tottenham, and the commentator says Andy Gray, great goal Andy Gray. I can't find this guy on google, It shows me the Commentator Andy Gray, who played for Tottenham in 92 or something... And the goal scorer is black anyway, and this was the 89 season there is just too much evidence to suggest it is all done during the same season.

I am wondering if anyone can tell me about this goal scorer.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   

From Wiki

Andrew Arthur Gray (born 22 February 1964) was an English footballer who played in the centre of midfield or as a striker during his career, before going into International management. He is currently the coach of the Sierra Leone national football team.

Is this the fella Novise? If not im stumped.

[edit on 25-1-2007 by buckaroo]

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
That looks like him! Looked like a really solid player so I always assumed he was THE Andy Gray and the Goals Galore tape just didn't have much footage of him. Whenever I heard Andy Gray commentating I always pictured that guy! Until I looked him up on Youtube and realized there must be two! Rofl

new topics

join