It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hexagrams on Bush's State of the Union video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I was pointing out all the illuminati symbolism to a friend of mine during the speech. Including that star. On the floor they have the cross of Baal , and above the entrence doorway something else I am forgetting the name of.

On CNN (about 10-20 minutes before the speech for anyone that had tivo running) , they were drawing the route the president would take to the Capitol Bulding. And on the screen the guy drew a Illuminati pyramid with the all seeing eye on top.

[edit on 25-1-2007 by Awake and All Seeing]

[edit on 25-1-2007 by Awake and All Seeing]

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jimmy1880
Just to add a point:

All true Christians 'must' believe that all Jews are going to Hell along with all Muslims, Hindu's, Sikh's etc. etc. because to gain entry to Heaven you must believe that Jesus Christ is your Saviour, Jews do not believe this. On the surface America looks like the Most Christian country in the planet but has neverending understanding for Jews that seems kinda wierd!

Jesus was a Jew.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Hmm, don't sheriff's badges have 5 starts? Not sure, but I think so.

The Star of David first appeared and was used from 700 to 400 B.C. as a magickal tool. It was later chosen by the Jesuits, whom the Jews had asked to come up with a symbol for Judaism. That was in 1648. The first Rothschild, Mayer Rothschild put it on a sign on the front of his shop door. After that, it became quite popular and the Rothschild's put it on their coat of arms in the early 1800's.

www.vho.org...

The Rothschild's are major players in the world of elites and may possibly be the world's most powerful and influential family, they have more money than God and ahve their fingers in the pies of many governments. They are behidn the Federal Reserve in the U.S. And I believe they are heavily involved in the Council of Foreign Relations.
I wonder if they put the Star of David on there in relationship to the Rothschilds? Who knows.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Yea but why are they there on the seats and what do they mean or signify?

Six pointed stars have also been found in cosmological diagrams in Hinduism, Buddhism, and Jainism. The reasons behind this symbol's common appearance in Indic religions and the West are lost in the mists of antiquity. One possibility is that they have a common origin. The other possibility is that artists and religious people from several cultures independently created the Star of David shape, which after all is a relatively simple and obvious geometric design.

Hexagram

[edit on 25-1-2007 by Realtruth]

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeMitsuko
whats the point then? why putting NWO symbolism? isnt it better to just hmm... keep quiet on it?

[edit on 25-1-2007 by DeMitsuko]

to mislead us into thinking about a different conspiracy than the one they REALLY don't want you to know about...hehe

not saying i know what that'd be, but i'm pretty sure they'd use misdirections that led you to other misdirections and so forth

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by divine chronic

... snipped
Hexagrams...

These hexagrams are really weird!

Decided to go look up last years State of the Union Address to see if they were there then. Am watching the video for that, and so far have not seen ANY! Just what looks like the same seats, but without those hexagrams as in the pics you sent in.

I don't have the best comp set-up or skills to zoom in and out, etc..... so am hoping that you or someone else might be able to go to that site and view the video too. If you do, please let us know what you see or don't see!

Here's the site for the 2006 State of the Union Address:
www.whitehouse.gov...

[edit on 1/25/2007 by NotOnMyWatch]

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Nope they were there in 2006 too. Looks like some had them and some didn't.

bagnewsnotes.typepad.com...

[edit on 25-1-2007 by Realtruth]

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Originally posted by djohnsto77

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Since,at least, world war 2... America has defended Israel.. I am not saying that it's good or bad. It's just a fact.

Israel didn't exist until several years after World War II ended.

Yeah...1948 to be exact...I suppose I should have stated that America has supported the Jewish cause since the end of world war 2

No, you should have stated that America has supported the Israeli cause since 1948.
I find it amazing they do not teach people real history.

America was founded on JUAISM and Christianity. The cross and the star are the symbols of our laws, our nation, our history and union. Everything that America was built upon is from the laws of the these religions holy scripts. I fail to see why that is hard for some to understand, to grasp, to comprehend... are you affraid of Jews? .. Do you panic when a Rabbi walks past? .. All this Jew mongoring, your fear is pathetic honeslty. You see the star of David among our seats of Congress and you find that odd? Considering what we are founded on, it is no different then if it where a cross.

Oh but we are secular right? That is just to make you feel good about your self. Just think. The French call them selves Secular as well... but we know better.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Ironic that behind the speaker in the house of representitives hangs on the wall not one but 2 fasci(not sure on spelling) the very symbol for fascism. its also on some us coins.

www.prisonplanet.com...

The reason they dont hide these things is because if they did. then people would start looking for them harder. the best place to hide something. is right under our noses. in plain sight. so much so that it becomes a part of out daily lives. something we see everyday over and over again dont seem so mysterious.

go to google earth or some other satellite program online and navitgate to washington dc and tell me there is not pentigrams, and masonic symbols everywhere. right in the street plan. no to mention a giant owl around the congress building. people do not go to this much trouble for a symbol that means nothing to them.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   
When I see a hexagram sitting on it's point, I typically think of the Star of David.
When I see a hexagram sitting on it's point with a circle around it I think sherrif's badge.
I would think since this is America, that we would use the standard, American flag, 5-pointed star sitting on it's 2 points. This is the star that's on all our flags. This is the star the army uses on equipment, right? This is the star that's part of our patriotic symbolism, right?
What's up with the hexagram? Why not the traditional American star?

[edit on 26-1-2007 by rocknroll]

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
You see the star of David among our seats of Congress and you find that odd? Considering what we are founded on, it is no different then if it where a cross.

Uh, then, let's tear them down and put up crosses.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhaLight
Here are some more pictures.

Is he jewish or is he nazi?

nope just trying to give people an idea of how hight the pile of poopoo is in the oval office

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
HEY everyone CHECK THIS OUT.

This is an edited clip from the state of the union. its crazy !

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
LOL and the truth..... shall set you free

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join