It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

honourable Iraqi resistance film tribute to a fallen US solder.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Lee's life for lies

NEW video (week or 2) from the IAI (a faction of the Iraqi resistance), they picked up a flash drive of a soldier they killed in an ambush .... enough from me i'll let the resistance explain it!

The Release is based on personal information found on a flash memory device belongs to Spc.LEE KENDEll TUCKER (U.S Marine-590-80-5469), captured after him being wasted during an ambush on his vehicle

LEE him self was an anti-war activist, proving that many of U.S soldiers serving in Iraq are against this war and they have no reason to fight and die

Download, Share, and Discuss the movie ... make your effort to understand and reveal the bunch of American Government lies on which this war was based

We know that there are many good people just like LEE, but we can't verify them, as they are simply soldiers .. carrying weapons and wearing the uniform, so do your best to make sure that good people won't be deployed into "bad" situations .... Do your best to stop the war and get your countrymen out of Iraq

I've often said here that when the resistance kills the occupation troops most of the time it's not a personal, it's just duty and out of necessity. I don't think anyone wanted to kill a kid like this, but i think anyone who is part of an occupation deserve to die.

Unlike US military ( minus a few rare soldiers like lee ), the resistance is honourable and give respect to fallen enemies, they also hold some level of understanding and mercy for those whom they fight, after all they have been through to have such humanity. They amaze me, i belive in them so much but they blow away even my expectations.

Furthermore a somewhat long letter was found on the flash drive to his parents. The resistance want some way to return it to them along with other personal effects. Unfortunatley there is no physical way for them to do that so it has to be by word of mouth.
In their own words.

Help us to deliver the content of this flash memory to LEE's family beacuse it contain information , private images and videos they may need

I've extracted some paragraphs from the letter.

Dear Mom and Dad,

God I miss Florida so much, my hometown Sanford, the people, and the shiny beaches of Florida, specially the eastern coast. Do you by any chance know that there is no sea over here?!

Why are we even here? The people hate us, and they still don’t want our presence, a lot of the kids throw stones at us. We didn’t find the weapons of mass destruction which they talked about, even worse, our forces have used it against civilians in Fallujah. And even after capturing Saddam, the attacks are increasing daily.

Here are the sons of America, falling everyday, each have a family, friends and kids waiting for their return.

In the first three years 2314 soldiers were killed, in the very same period 1864 were killed in Vietnam.

But that guys talk was full of promises, the scholarship, and job training, and everything they promised allured us to enlist. But here I am in Iraq, sleeping as my biggest dream is not larger than seeing the dawn of the next day, and that my life won’t end with a sharpen of a bloody mortar shell.

In this night, as usual, the sirens went on, announcing a new night full of anxiety, everybody ran to their shelter. No peace whether outside or even inside the base. And I wondered don’t those rebels get tired, it has been more than three years now, yet everyday they become more violent, and why haven’t we defeated them so far? It might be that people hate us, and so, they support them. But those are rebels or terrorist who hate freedom and democracy, and they want to harm Iraqis, and kill them, that’s what the president said. But why are they still fighting until this very minute?

My homeland … America was once occupied, and the British committed horrible crimes against us. Boston’s massacre, that’s what it was called in the history class. They killed five civilians and then the American revolution started, and battles lasted for eight years between the British army and the Continental army, and heroes came out like John Paul Jones and George Washington, and then we got our independence.

Ironically, we have directly and indirectly killed more than 700 thousand Iraqis because of the chaos we caused, and yet we don’t want them to resist?

This too torments me, as I always feel I’m the oppressor, not the oppressed, but if I don’t kill I’ll be killed!! But why all of this in the first place?

You can get the video and the source of my quotes in the link below. I haven't completely seen the video just yet the sound on my computer is not working, but it shows images of him on his birthday etc..

IAI official website and link to above

[edit on 25-1-2007 by Syrian Sister]

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Merciful, huh? Are they merciful when they torture fellow Iraqis and mutilate their bodies? Or when they mutilated that soldiers genitals? How about when they executed those 4 Blackwater members? Or when they bomb market streets to inflame sectarian violence. Oh WAIT, I forgot , that's the CIA isn't it? My mistake.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
How can he be fallen when he is actually alive in the states? This has been debunked.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   

top topics

join