It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bee Pollen, A Superfood?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I started experimenting with taking bee pollen supplements. A friend has been taking them for years & made the suggestion.

It's not recommended for those with high blood pressure I think.

It's suppose to be a good alternative supplement for those who can't tolerate those multivitamin/mineral supplements. That's me.

So far so good. Very high energy so don't take them before bedtime.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I'm still taking this supplement. It continues to be an excellent replacement for multivitamins which I find intolerable.

More info on this natural supplement:

Bee Pollen has been called nature's perfect food. It is very rich in vitamins and contains almost all known minerals, trace elements, enzymes and amino acids. It contains the essence of every plant from which bees collect pollen, in combination with digestive enzymes from the bees.

Bee pollen is a popular nutritional supplement that builds the immune system and provides energy for the entire body. It contains 35% protein, 55% carbohydrate, 2% fatty acids and 3% minerals and vitamins. It is high in B-complex and vitamins A, C, D, and E. It also contains lecithin, beta-carotene, selenium.

This combination of elements make bee pollen an excellent source of anti-oxidants. Research studies and clinical tests have demonstrated that bee pollen has an immunizing effect, enhances vitality, and can counteract the effects of radiation and chemical toxins.

www.kcweb.com...

join