It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican linked to Rabin's assassination

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Yitzhak Rabin was sacrificed by the Israeli oligarchy for their German-Jesuit masters intent on occupying Jerusalem.

Shimon Peres Came to Power Over Rabin's Dead Body

Vatican Linked to the Assassination of Yitzhak Rabin

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
More links to your own web-site I see. You have only been on here for a couple of days now and you have already lost your credibility, if you ever had any to begin with.

[edit on 1/28/2007 by Classified Info]

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Does the OP have anything to discuss here, or is he just presenting articles?

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Classified Info
More links to your own web-site I see. You have only been on here for a couple of days now and you have already lost your credibility, if you ever had any to begin with.

Regardless of this or that website, what's important is the truth. All of my links have been pertinent. Do you have something to say about the Israeli cover-up of the Rabin assassination or do you take issue with Forbes who declared the Israeli oligarchy the most corrupt on Earth or do you doubt the Vatican would be an accomplice in assassination?

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Does the OP have anything to discuss here, or is he just presenting articles?

I post and participate. How can I receive email notifications of responses to tend to? Thanks.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
If you could just discuss your ideas more in the original post, I think it'd go a long way. Most peopel don't appreciate having a link to an article and then a line from that article. They come here for discussion.

new topics

top topics

join