It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Israel does not win the war

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
"It would not be possible for Hamas to exist if the Israeli national leadership did not allow it to exist. It does exist because having Hamas and Hezbollah around allows the foreign elements to intervene freely in the affairs of the region -- through the national puppetships of Olmert, Abbas, and Seniora -- from all sides. That is how the foreign elements force their way into the domestic affairs of the countries -- and pressure national leaders to do the bidding of foreign masters". - Joel Bainerman

Why Israel does not win the war

[edit on 25-1-2007 by DavidBenAriel]

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
"It turns out that, starting with Jimmy Carter, the U.S. began a secret program to arm this state that makes Saudi Arabia 'ultimately...the largest beneficiary of U.S. weapons sales in the entire world [and] one of the most heavily armed countries in the world'. In other words, Israel is not the country getting the most weapons from the U.S. -- that title goes to Israel's mortal enemy Saudi Arabia".

Professor Francisco Gil-White interviewed by "Argument"

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Israel will survive any and all insurmountable odds.
They have God's covenant. They're not going anywhere.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocknroll

not so much
even theologically, that's unsound
your god gave no affiliation to a specific nation
just a specific people
and i doubt god is going to get involved in any geopolitical situation, especially when god didn't intervene to stop the holocaust

i honestly see the current state of israel ending in some way, probably merging to form some sort of nation united with palestine
well, that's the way i hope it plays out
nice and peaceful

the reality is, it'll probably end with a bloody conflict
the modern state of israel is forcing it upon itself
with it's illegal apartheid
however

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul

Originally posted by rocknroll

quote:
not so much
even theologically, that's unsound
your god gave no affiliation to a specific nation
just a specific people
and i doubt god is going to get involved in any geopolitical situation, especially when god didn't intervene to stop the holocaust

For a start prophecy suggests that Isreal would be a nation once again before the holocast started so that was was no fullfilment and the jews were also persecuted when Islam waged its war as documented in the Koran. Jesus predicted as well as other Old testiment books that before the lord comes Isreal would be established and many wars and rumours of wars would happen, this is not the end just yet and Isreal is back. Its took a world war for it to be established and six days to win Isreal back.

quote:
i honestly see the current state of israel ending in some way, probably merging to form some sort of nation united with palestine
well, that's the way i hope it plays out
nice and peaceful

No one is saying the Palistines should not fit in its them that don't accept a democratic ressolution as that offends their religion and they would rather die for the sake of religion that live a normal life. Do you think Muslims in the UK want to fit in to democracy if so why do they want to change our so called man made laws and demand and demand and want rights whist we have to put the cross down in your local schools?

quote:
the reality is, it'll probably end with a bloody conflict
the modern state of israel is forcing it upon itself
with it's illegal apartheid
however

Ilegal aparthaid I am not sure more like pretection and the Arab nations don't want Hamas or the Palestians in their nations either its not one sided.Well the Bible predicts that 2/3 of Jews will be killed and it will be the worst time in jewish history for this persecution that will come from all sides of the Middle East. They have been told to flee to the mountains when the signs happen but I guess they have to read the Bible to believe that which is currently being reintroduced in Jewish schools as to do with history of the nation.TextTextText

Sorry not meant to argue directly with you just giving the side to it.

new topics

top topics

join