It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A New Addition To The Lombozo Family!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
So there is going to be an addition to the Lombozo family! I volunteer at the local Animal Orphanage, and a little 10 week old puppy came through. An extremely gentle soul, he is a Lab mix. Last night I brought my 4 year old son there, and the bond was immediate, and strong. So today Max comes home to join our family! Contrary to popular belief I really didn't name my dog Yabaastad.

I have become so dog gone domesticated. Wife, kid, cat, dog.......

20 years ago if you told me I would be in this position I would have laughed at you. I was a long haired, pot smokin’, beer drinkin’, guitar playin’, band singin’ baastad. Man how times do change.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   
So you finally got your priorities straight? Now all's you need are some chickens! Chickens are wonderful pets

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Hmmmmm, chickens, eh? Now there's an idea! I can even put up a nice white fence to keep those chickens in! Yep, all I'm missing now is a white fence.
Yeah, I guess I did get my priorities right.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Show us some puppy pictures.

You can never tell what the future will bring, but a relationship, a kid, and a new puppy sounds like your doing pretty good in life.
If you decide to get some chickens I recommend you start them from chicks in the house so the kid can watch them grow. The only set back will be when you decide to eat them, kids and wives tend to name them and get attached.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I will post some pictures. That's a good idea AD!
Now here's a silly question. How do I post pictures? I have a digital camera, but have no clue how to post pix.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Way to go you

To post a pic,

1 go to member center,
2, member upload,
3, browse to find the pic on your comp
4, upload

5 a link will appear,
6, copy and paste link in to a post (click the little Art pallet above) add you link in that,

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Yeah, they claim that labs are most wanted and loved dogs in America... Be good to him and you won't be able to ask for a better dog.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Congrats Dude!

Give Max my regards. When I was younger I had a German Sheppard named Max. Old guy had a rough go, passed on a few years ago.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
So, Lombozo, if you didn't name your dog Yabaastad, what was his name or is Max your first dog???

Yabaastad was good while he lasted.

How is life with Max so far???
Did or does he need any training or is he already house trained???
What's your cats name and how is Max with your cat???

[edit on 29-1-2007 by chris01621]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by chris01621
So, Lombozo, if you didn't name your dog Yabaastad, what was his name or is Max your first dog???

Yabaastad was good while he lasted.

How is life with Max so far???
Did or does he need any training or is he already house trained???
What's your cats name and how is Max with your cat???

[edit on 29-1-2007 by chris01621]

Max is the newest puppy, one of many I've had during my life time. As a much younger man, I did have a dog which my buddies and I nick named Yabaastad. He was the coolest dog ever. Some sort of a mutt, and frankly he was pretty ugly, but man what a great dog! I miss him tremendously.

So far so good with Max. He's a good dog. He's not fully house trained - he's not even 11 weeks old yet, but I have to say that he does "get it". He kinda, sorta knows that he's to go outside when relieving himself, but he will occassionaly have an accident. My son loves him, and vice versa. My son is an only child. Unfortunately I'm unable to have any more children. I had gotten very sick several years ago, and my treatments left me sterile. We got Max so that my son could have a best friend to play with whenever he wanted.

My cat's name is Oscar, and he's not too keen of the new addition yet. Max is a young puppy, and kinda clumsy. The cat pretty much stays on top of things looking down from wherever he is at the dog. It'll work out I'm sure!

And don't worry - In my "Doin' some thinkin'" threads Yabaastad lives on!!!!

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Nice going..

All our dogs came from Rescue shelters too.
An awesome place to get an awesome dog.

Come to think of it, they all are/were Lab mixes too.
Luv'm all. Great dogs, with different degrees of webbing between their toes.
Those Labs must get around..LOL

Good luck dealing with the new dynamic in your Home..Or in this case.
Good luck with, the "Max Factor"..!!

[edit on 29-1-2007 by spacedoubt]

new topics

top topics

join