It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E.T.'s A.I. + Time Travelling + Event Horizon = ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Here is some "outside the box" brand of thinking for you.

What if any Alien race, anywhere throughout all of existance, anywhen throughout all time invented Artificial Inteliigence.

Let's assume consciousness does not cease to exist.

What if any species anywhere from the beginning of time to the end of time coupled their artificial intelligence with their time travelling machine, and then that (*those) self aware, conscious, intelligent times machines descended into a black hole, or similiar spacial disturbance?

Would those A.I.s find compliance with eachother's programming?

Would they be one with "matter" itself?

NOT THAT MATTER REALLY IS MATTER IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!!

I mean, it's not really solid anyways, just condensed light that seems to produce gravity ....

Do you see what i'm hinting at?

Have a great day,
john

EDITED TO CHANGE:

What if any species anywhere from the beginning of time to the end of time coupled their artificial intelligence with their time travelling machine, and then that (*those) self aware, conscious, intelligent times machines descended into a black whole, or similiar spacial disturbance?

TO:

What if any species anywhere from the beginning of time to the end of time coupled their artificial intelligence with their time travelling machine, and then that (*those) self aware, conscious, intelligent times machines descended into a black hole, or similiar spacial disturbance?

So i don't lose anyone ....

Thanks Braddman,
john

[edit on 25-1-2007 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
John, you lost me at black "whole".

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by braddman
John, you lost me at black "whole".

Thanks Bradman, i fixed it.

What i'm hinting at is .... would this make "matter" itself at least partially conscious?

Although i admit the idea may be far fetched (to say the least), it does not mean anyone can produce enough evidence to prove that it is not plausible.

I'm just sharing thoughts. But such a scenario could offer a means of instant communication with any consciousness made of the same "matter" that could be a by-product of the singularity itself .... .

just some thoughts.

Thanks for at least entertaining the idea. I don't know if this brand of thinking will be well recieved or not .....

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   
The important factor is the definition of artificial intelligence.

Intelligence of any and every kind is official. Intelligence created by intelligent species is merely a "technological", or conscious/Existential reflection of that species' intelligence, there fore if a species creates an intelligence more intelligent than its self, then that intelligence is official. The "created" intelligence could then create more intelligence. These creations and ideas all ready Exist and happen every where; they Exist in Our thoughts, thought is Existence. All conceptions are conceived at thought, through consciousness, the only things deemed artificial are illusions, yet accepted.

An explanation of how and what you perceive black holes as would Be appreciated. What is the significance of any thing diving in to a black hole? Are you aware that it happens constantly, it is what black holes are. Try to view the mechanics and dynamics of a black hole in reverse and things will Be clear. Energy is the black hole, the black hole sucks energy, energy does Not diss appear in to an "alternate" "universe". To get in to the variations of definitions and reasoning around why the universe is an improper nomeclature is an other thread.

Every thing We do and Every thing that Exists is a reflection of Us; We are Existence,

Existence is a reflection of its self

Existence reflects self, fles stcelfer ecnetsixE
ecnetsixE stcelfer fles, self reflects Existence

Existence reflects Existence
Reflection reflects reflection

[edit on 25-1-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

new topics

top topics

join