It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

rx glasses and pills

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   
this may seem obvious to some but i have not seen it mentioned so... many people myself included need prescription items drugs and eyewear so. 1: i never dispose of my old glases that are scratched ect ... because they can still be used in a bind and a bind is what this forum is all about.
2: i keep 3 months( + a bit ) of my prescription drugs on hand and keep them upto date. there are many make due items you can cobbl;e together in a bind by prescription item are not one of them.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Keeping any old prescription glasses is definitely a good idea if you are really dependent on them.

As far as prescription drugs though, there's not many good alternatives. No matter how many pills you can buy and horde, it won't be enough for a truly long-term solution. Some things can be grown, such as opium poppies if you have access to seeds, but that doesn't really replace many commonly used prescriptions made today. This would be a particular concern to people who absolutely depend on medications to live, such as diabetics.

join