It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleeper Cell: American Terror

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Just curious how many others here have seen this show on Showtime?

Couldn't sleep the other night and watched it. It was pretty good, might catch more episodes. Any fans here?

[edit on 25-1-2007 by BANGINCOLOR]

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
71 People and NO ONE has watched this show???

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
For those of us who havent or cant watch it, maybe you could enlighten us as to what it is about and how it relates to the war on terror, and any real or current scenario's.

I havent seen it, is it UK or US tv?

Is there a web link to the show?

Regards xS_Gx

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Well, this was a thread started to talk to others who have seen the show. Since that doesn't seem the case, I will tell you what I know.

I've only seen one episode and it was good. Looks like US Feds infiltrating Al Queda and such. Very graphic, very hardcore.

I think I owe ya one too!!! I went to the Showtime website to get info for you about Sleeper Cell and I discovered we can watch the first episode online at their website!!! SWEEET!!! I really need to see this to get into the other episodes. Here is the link:

www.sho.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Oh well, just started to watch online and it was the show I saw the other night on Showtime.

It was a great episode and I highly recommend checking it out.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Ok!!

Thanks for the link, I will go and take a look.

Regards xS_Gx

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I'm assuming this is a fictional drama? This should be posted in BTS, not ATS. I was hoping for a serious discussion, not just "dude, check out that cool new show on Showtime!"

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I haven't heard of it.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
American Terror was the second season of the show. Check out the first season. It blows American Terror out of the water.

new topics

top topics

join