1. Country of origin: United States of America
2. Sex: female
3. Age: 19
4. How long have you been a member here at ATS?
maybe a month.
5. What single incident prompted your interest in conspiracy theory, mysteries of the world, science, etc?
The NASA tether incident.
6. Are you religious? If so, what religion(s) do you follow?:
7. Are you patriotic?
8. If you could move to a different country (or already have), where would that be?
Canada, Sweden, Denmark, northern European areas like that.
9. Are you a sceptic, or do you ponder mysteries with an open mind? Or do you lie somewhere in between?
In between; skeptic, but willing to accept the possibility of something with relatively little evidence. There must be some evidence
Good & Evil / Right & Wrong
10. Do you consider yourself to be a ‘good’ person, or an ‘evil’ person? Refer to Good and
for a detailed analysis on the differences between the two.
I do not consider myself either, but if I had to pick one, then 'good'.
11. Are the concepts of ‘good’ and ‘evil’ meaningless to you?
basically yes, I feel that extreme dualistic beliefs are unrealistic.
12. Do you feel the need to somehow change the world? If not, skip questions 13 & 14.
Yes, but I don't expect to change it greatly.
13. Is it your expressed intention to somehow change the world for the better?
Yes, although all I have to work with is what I percieve to be 'better'.
14. Conversely, is it your expressed intention to change the world for the worse?
15. Is it your belief that mankind is basically ‘good’? Or are we all prone to ‘evil’ tendencies?
Mankind can act on either good or 'evil' impulses if he/she so chooses, but I would have to say that the intentions of 'people' as a whole are
in the grey area; there are lots of bad people, lots of decent people, lots of good people, lots of misunderstood people. It smooshes into an uneven
Topics Of Interest
16. What is your particular field of expertise? (Ufology, paranormal studies, cryptozoology, etc)
Visual art/digital imaging
17. If you don’t specialise in any particular field, what do you find to be the most interesting/compelling?
I can't decide.
18. Can you openly accept other’s stories without proof/evidence, or is a story without proof useless to you?
it has a minor amount of use to me, but I would not accept it as true.
19. Where do you draw the line with the need for evidence? For example, would you say that nothing is ‘real’ until you have physically witnessed
credible witnesses, at least ten of them, or many coinciding eye witness testimonies; videos that show no sign of a hoax and have a very low
probability of being anything other then what the video analysists/cameramen claim it to be. but I would rather be able to see it for
20. Have you or anybody close to you ever witnessed something out of the ordinary? (UFO, ghost, Bigfoot, etc…)
my mother and all of her 13 siblings have seen and heard ghosts/phantoms; my mothers longtime [since childhood] friend has had a near death
experience and has seen 'angels' and 'demons' during her lifetime.
21. Do you believe in Reptilians, Greys, Nordics etc?
I believe in the possibility of Greys, but not Nordics or Reptilians.
22. Do you believe your country’s leader is doing everything in his/her power to benefit the nation? Do you have reason to doubt this?
Most certainly not, the government is corrupt. Its America, insert typical complaint, enough said.
23. Do you believe your country’s government is purposefully withholding information from you? Do you have reason to think this?
Yes, Roswell, and possibly other UFO crashes. Lots of things don't add up in official explainations, and there were many witnesses and researches
who disagree with the government on this issue. I also think there is motivation to hide this stuff, particularly because of how it would effect
religion, which would be huge, and the way the power hierarchy is set up.
24. Is it fair to say that you honestly do not know what your country’s leader is up to behind closed doors?
25. Do you feel truly ‘free’ in your country?
No, definitely not. But I keep telling myself its probably no better anywhere else.
26. If the choice was available, would you opt to have your current government body removed from power?
General ‘Classic’ Conspiracy Questions
(Answer in your honest opinion)
27. Did America fake the 1969 moon landings?
I don't think so.
28. Did a UFO really crash in Roswell in 1947?
I think so.
29. Does the Dulce base actually exist?
I don't know, maybe.
30. Did Adolph Hitler really die in 1945?
I think so.
31. Who really killed JFK?
I don't know.
Paranoia? / Reality?
32. Are you afraid of what might happen in 2012? (Natural disaster, nuclear war, etc)
No, not really. Actually, I'm looking forward to what will happen in a curious manner.
33. Do you expect an alien invasion (real or hoax) to happen in the near future?
34. Do you believe that the NWO (New world order) is going to be implemented within the next 5 years?
I don't know, probably not.
35. If you have one ambition in life, what is it?
to find, understand, and remember all of the truths I can even if I don't like them. This may never be accomplished.