It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by thebox
*This survey was authorised by Springer*
(All 35 questions are optional)
4. How long have you been a member here at ATS?
5. What single incident prompted your interest in conspiracy theory, mysteries of the world, science, etc?
7. Are you patriotic?
8. If you could move to a different country (or already have), where would that be?
9. Are you a sceptic
, or do you ponder mysteries with an open mind?
10. Do you consider yourself to be a ‘good’ person, or an ‘evil’ person?
Refer to Good and Evil for a detailed analysis on the differences between the two.
11. Are the concepts of ‘good’ and ‘evil’ meaningless to you?
12. Do you feel the need to somehow change the world? If not, skip questions 13 & 14.
13. Is it your expressed intention to somehow change the world for the better?
14. Conversely, is it your expressed intention to change the world for the worse?
15. Is it your belief that mankind is basically ‘good’? Or are we all prone to ‘evil’ tendencies?
16. What is your particular field of expertise? (Ufology, paranormal studies, cryptozoology, etc)
17. If you don’t specialise in any particular field, what do you find to be the most interesting/compelling?
18. Can you openly accept other’s stories without proof/evidence, or is a story without proof useless to you?
19. Where do you draw the line with the need for evidence? For example, would you say that nothing is ‘real’ until you have physically witnessed the evidence?
20. Have you or anybody close to you ever witnessed something out of the ordinary? (UFO, ghost, Bigfoot, etc…)
21. Do you believe in Reptilians, Greys, Nordics etc?
22. Do you believe your country’s leader is doing everything in his/her power to benefit the nation?
Do you have reason to doubt this?
23. Do you believe your country’s government is purposefully withholding information from you?
Do you have reason to think this?
24. Is it fair to say that you honestly do not know what your country’s leader is up to behind closed doors?
25. Do you feel truly ‘free’ in your country?
26. If the choice was available, would you opt to have your current government body removed from power?
General ‘Classic’ Conspiracy Questions
27. Did America fake the 1969 moon landings?
28. Did a UFO really crash in Roswell in 1947?
29. Does the Dulce base actually exist?
30. Did Adolph Hitler really die in 1945?
31. Who really killed JFK?
32. Are you afraid of what might happen in 2012? (Natural disaster, nuclear war, etc)
33. Do you expect an alien invasion (real or hoax) to happen in the near future?
34. Do you believe that the NWO (New world order) is going to be implemented within the next 5 years?
35. If you have one ambition in life, what is it?
Thanks for your time. I’ll let this post breath for a while before I begin to write my report.
Originally posted by thebox
4. 2 years and 3 months
5. I can't pinpoint a specific incident. I have never been very trusting of authority, which led me to looking into sites like ATS.
6. Atheist-agnostic (don't believe but feel I can't know)
7. This one is difficult. I want the US to be a place where everyone can feel safe and secure, and no one has to suffer. Is that patriotic?
8. Current country of choice would be Ireland
9. Though interested in conspiracy theories, I think some are so far-fetched (if they even have a minimum basis in truth) that I'm highly skeptical. I need something concrete to make me believe - which explains by atheism.
12. Yes, and part of the way I seek to do it is through education. I'm big on the idea of civic values.
15. I think mankind is mostly apathetic. Most are unlikely to be bad but also unwilling to try to make a difference.
16. No special field
17. Government cover-ups
18. I tend to need evidence
19. I don't need to physically witness something. If I did need that, I'd never believe anything. I do need something compelling.
20. I know someone who claims to have been abducted by extraterrestrials. I sometimes even hate to say this one, but sometimes I see things - either dark or light forms. It started when I was about 13 or 14 and hasn't really stopped (or not for long).
21. My belief that extraterrestrials live on Earth is something I flip-flop on. I think it's possible, but I also don't believe it's in the power of any government on Earth to cover it up.
22. I think my country's leader is only interested in lining the pockets of himself and his buddies. His policies show that he doesn't care for human life (whether in war or on the homefront).
23. I think my government is withholding information. Anyone who has seen documents released under the FoIA knows that things are kept secret. Is it really national security issues or just self-interest? Could be a bit of both.
24. I don't know what my nation's leaders do behind closed doors.
25. I think freedom is fading because we allow it to happen
26. I would love to see the current administration out. In fact, I wish we had more stringent term limits for all elected officials.
28. Not sure, but I lean in the direction of 'no'.
31. Oswald? No compelling reason for me to believe otherwise.
32. I'm not really worried about 2012.
35. Right now my ambitions are finally finishing college and spending my summer's traveling. Of course, I also want to shape the minds of my students for the better and hopefully teach them to come to decisions on their own without being told what to think.