It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Photographed Over Baghdad!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I’m not aware whether these pics have been posted before. These frames were captured on FOX News TV taken by a fixed, night-vision camera, on 05 Apr 2003 in Baghdad.

ovni.do.sapo.pt..." border=0>

Couldn’t be flares or tracers or a dirigible. Is it a camera / NVD glitch? Unlikely, as the object is moving from left to right, but the camera is fixed. So what do you think it is? It does look like a 'Rod' to me, like this one..

And then here we have some more from Baghdad….

Dec 1998- CNN Iraq. Triangle UFO.

Apache being intercepted by a UFO over Iraq

A British Tornado intercepting a UFO over Iraq.

Cheers! Now let's get to work to try and debunk all this!!

More..

[edit on 25-1-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Well the first captured shots from Baghdad seems like one of the famous "rods" made famous by Escamilla. Interesting that it's so clear in the captures though. . most write rods off as being bugs.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Well, just to be argumentary, i belive the object in the first couple pictures is very similar to a difrent disputed photo, from 9/11/2001 on the security cam that showed "something" hitting the pentagon. Since it was defeniatly a 7 47, this object over bahgdad must also be a 747, right???

In all seriousness, these photos are nice, the one in which the statue of saddam is falling, can most lilely be atributed to a peice of the statue breaking off and being caught on film why flying.

The bottem pics just are dark clasic saucer shapes with a helicopter in it. Wierd.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKainZero
... In all seriousness, these photos are nice, the one in which the statue of saddam is falling, can most lilely be atributed to a peice of the statue breaking off and being caught on film why flying.

I have to agree with your analogy!! It’s like these “ghost hunter” types taking pictures and saying “whoooo peeee – we caught an ‘orb’ on film”. Meanwhile, back at the ranch, it was a spec of dust close to the camera which the flash reflected off and made this glowing “orb” appear. I do believe it is a piece of the statue. I don’t have the time but I am sure if a colour check was done on that “object” and the bottom parts of the statue the colours will be the same!!

As for the top pics – I am undecided and the bottom ones COULD be superimposed but I am not ruling out the possibilities!

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Hm...the last two obviously beeing the most interesting as the rest of the crop could be anything. To me the last two seems to be of the same sequence, same colorspace, same consistence of pixelation, overall has the same look and feel to it. Anyone got more information on the background data?

Playing around with the idea that it is not ET but some kind of manmade saucer_ish looking new weapon/recon drone...or someone throwing their hat in the air to sallute and welcome foreign troops.

Sure looks interesting but i doubt ET would just swing through an attack to say hello knowing that the area is full of triggerhappy maniacs with big dangerous guns.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Personally, if anything.. the fist 3 (rod objects) are by far the most interesting.
The statue object is 95% sure to be debree fooling from who knows where (its in a war zone for god sakes)... and the classic disk ufo's are extremely sus, mainly because of the positioning. First ones looks like it's thrown up, the second one, fooling down. No hovering, no control. If it was in control by a driver, you would not see it that clearly, because it would usually be hell of a lot faster than that. There would be a "speed blurr".

First 3, I'm not sure about... I'll leave them up for discussion with the pros.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
The "rods" are just bugs. That's been proven time and time again on ATS and many many other websites.

The pic with the statue, I remember that being posted on here before and it was concluded by most that it was actually a shoe someone threw up in the air.

The others, no idea. Hat, UFO, Frisbee. Shrug.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
What you mean by debunk is to make up any lame excuse for it not to be an alien craft.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Those are bugs? I have never seen a bug that looked like that or appeared to look like that on camera, but I guess it could be a bug. I just haven't seen something like that yet.

statue one definitely looks like debris or a shoe.

The other ones, if they aren't faked, are the most compelling in my opinion.

the triangle ufo looks like this one: www.ufoevidence.org...

or has this one been debunked?

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
- First few are those 'Rods' (high altitude aliens or bugs .. who knows).
- Then a shoe in the air by the statue.
- The night one could be anything, war was going on w/ lots of aircraft about.
- last two look fake.

edited for spelling

[edit on 1/30/2007 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
First 4 are a prime example of RODS as amongus says, Saddam statue 1 is a missile IMO,The others ..very interestind ,espeically the 3 triangular lights ,Maybe the aurora? cool find on the Aurora lights

new topics

top topics

join