It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alarming: Why the Birds Everywhere Are Dying Instantly (((Read It and Understand It – Humans Are

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I will simplify this so anyone who reads it can understand whether you’re a science fan or just an ordinary joe, and it is based on FACT, not opinion. Google any of it!

1) It is well known that birds, bats and other airbound species heavily rely on magnetic fields in the atmosphere as a field or source of direction. Different species of course have different levels of tolerances. Like a dog and many other animals are sensitive to certain earthbound frequencies including sound, birds rely on fields, similar to how fish are affected by currents and sonar frequency.

2) Why have so many ocean bound life forms washed upshore? Why have so many birds fell to the Earth? Flu’s, viruses, natural forces? Bull#! Electrical currents are frying these animals in the air and under the water.

3) Since Tesla first determined and patented numerous sources of electrical current and frequency control in the late 1800’s and early 1900’s, it was possible to create mass death by changing frequencies in the magnetic fields in the air, in the water and on land since the mid-90’s.

4) And do not be fooled by the media trying to push global warming as the only source behind earthquakes, tsunamis, hurricanes, tornados. The key word here is FREQUENCY. Increase the frequency of static electricity in the air, increase the current frequency in the oceans, increase the magnetic field frequency on land, you will increase the frequencies and the natural activities of the laws of nature.

5) Also, keep in mind, that like any experiment, it is controlled and tested, key word tested, remember….tested before accepted as reliable for full execution. You have to remember, our projects of science rely on laboratory experiments using animal life forms for research before being used with humans. Think on this.

If you are getting this yet, if you understand the pure simple FACTS, then you understand that the increased frequency of weather catastrophes, the increased levels of washed up ocean life and the dying coral reefs, as well as the sudden deaths of birds are not coincidence whatsoever. What you NEED to know is that this is a controlled experiment being tested in all Earthly regions to determine it’s level of effectiveness in all environments and industrialized areas to ensure it works. This is a procedure people.

After the animal tests are confirmed as reliable, the humans are tested, always followed this pattern, and always will. If you thought nuclear threat, global warming, war, airborne disease is a major threat. Here is the ultimate threat. Controlled population levels by means of electro-magnetic frequency systems. This is not a prediction, this is a post to inform…………..YOU ARE ALL NEXT!!!

V for Vendetta wasn’t a movie, it was a calling to wake up people.

[edit on 1-24-2007 by worldwatcher]

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   
can you post proof of these birds dying instantly? i haven't noticed any cardinals dropping out of the sky in chicago.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Who is behind this, in your opinion Sandman?HAARP?Just curious.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
well i'll tell u this u will not get unity on this issue, i can not remember one conspiracy actually geting a popular backing here, but this is quite intresting

and i would name HAARP

but to the author of this thread

how do you suppose they are only doing testing on the animals here? i mean aren't human's effected by the frequecny's that are tampering with here? or is kinda like that dog whistle that human's can't hear but it drives them crazy? also what would u think would happen to the animals if they turn the frequency up on people, would the animals get worse, or would the frequency used to effect humans, be out of the animals range?

anyone

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Frequency of static electricity? Care to substantiate that statement? Since when does a voltage potential have a frequency?

Waves have frequency.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I kind of agree with Sandman, up to a point that is.
I do agree that there is indeed a connection between the birds dying in various parts of the world. I also agree with his / her assertion that it has to deal with the earth's magnetic field.
The static electricity part though is a bit slim. yes there is indeed a minute electrical field generated by a magnetic field, but even the earth's magnetic field is not large enough nor strong enough to cause these deaths. No matter the frequency change.
I would be more inclined to believe that the deaths of the aquatic and avian life that we have seen in recent reports is due to a change in the earth's magnetic pole. these magnetic fluxes or changes are taking place paving the way for a "flip" of the magnetic poles. This is not the first time in the earth's history that the poles have shifted.
I liken these fluxuations / changes in the magnetic field as fore runners of the flip the same as there are minute quakes that often preclede the onset of a volcanic eruption or a major quake.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Thats a pretty good theory, and it is very possible. I hope not though.In this day in age, it wouldnt surprise me at all.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I think you're on to something here, SandmanExpress - but want to caution you about the dreaded 'single focus syndrome.'

Most diseases and effects are multifactorial - meaning numerous factors contribute to the 'final effect,' in this case death.

I think you're quite right that magnetic fields and frequency alterations play a role - they're just not the only factor.

Please DO post references and research - they're important. And as I said, I really do think this is an important track.

Thanks, sofi

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by kenshiro2012
I kind of agree with Sandman, up to a point that is.
I do agree that there is indeed a connection between the birds dying in various parts of the world. I also agree with his / her assertion that it has to deal with the earth's magnetic field.
The static electricity part though is a bit slim. yes there is indeed a minute electrical field generated by a magnetic field, but even the earth's magnetic field is not large enough nor strong enough to cause these deaths. No matter the frequency change.
I would be more inclined to believe that the deaths of the aquatic and avian life that we have seen in recent reports is due to a change in the earth's magnetic pole. these magnetic fluxes or changes are taking place paving the way for a "flip" of the magnetic poles. This is not the first time in the earth's history that the poles have shifted.
I liken these fluxuations / changes in the magnetic field as fore runners of the flip the same as there are minute quakes that often preclede the onset of a volcanic eruption or a major quake.

Static elctricity? ... right..

I like the effort though.

I think it has more to do with the Magnetic field then anything, not static? So up to that point like the poster I quote I agree with you to an extent.

Here is what I noticed earlier this week, I was quite perplexed to be honest.

I was at work, I was in a company car heading out to call. When I walked out of the office door birds took off in every direction. Thats not scary, at all.. it should be expected. Instead what I later noticed after getting into the car and noticing the malicious birds left droppings all over the windshield.. when I looked to see them in the tree next to the car, the tree was covered with snowballed Robbins! Robbins covered in snow.. In Ohio we got our first snow on Sunday. Very late in the season for the first snow....

For those who do not live north of southern Kentucky I can assure you there are NEVER Robbins here in the winter, especially an entire flock (Hundreds) and they where the absolute fattest Robins I have ever seen.

Robbin Migration

As anyone in the North would know, Robbins are considered the spring time bird. One of the first to make land fall here in the Spring (Often Late February or early March)

I remember come October of 2006 we had a bit of a discussion about an early fall season, trees changing colors a few weeks earlier and the weather changing (Fall is a rainy season for much of the East) .. While we have had the warmest winter ever recorded I do not believe birds migrate through how they feel.. these birds where quite happy to play in the snow as they where covered in it. They migrate through the use of the Magnetic Field.. humans are one of the very few animals who do not sense it at all. Could the poles be chaning more rapidly now? I find it odd that in the year we called a early fall by several weeks, an early spring has come by almost the same amount of time (roughly 5 or 6 weeks)... who knows, maybe it is a sign of a pole shift to come, winter becomes summer and summer winter, spring fall and fall spring, south becomes north and like wise. Or maybe it's all El' Nino's fault eh?

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
well just so those that dont know the magnetic field and electricity are one and the same.

electromagnetic field

yes if enough static(static being a generic term) were to be collected, dangerous things can and have occurred. natural lightning is a form of static. static its self is electricity. the electromagnetic field is every where and if it were to be corrupted alot of natural systems would become unstable.

but as soficrow stated it is most likely a number of thing causing these deaths.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.theaustralian.news.com.au...

www.theaustralian.news.com.au...

Over here in Aus, we have been having reports of large numbers of birds just dying for no reason, in mass amounts.

they still are yet to find out why..
but above are some links

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Similar reports are commin out of two states.that i know about i believe it was texas and montana or idaho.
one dealt with ducks mostly, and the other i do not know what species.....
perhaps we should find out which species are affected, and which areas specifically have made reports of mass deaths .
It could be parasites
or bird flu too .....

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SandmanExpress
Controlled population levels by means of electro-magnetic frequency systems. This is not a prediction, this is a post to inform…………..YOU ARE ALL NEXT!!!

This just doesn't make sense.

If anything, a technology like that would have obvious defence potential.

However.. Controlling the population levels by these means would not be feasible. The main issue would be detectable, Humans are very inquisitive creatures.

Don't you think that the sudden unexplained death of hundreds of people at one time would draw attention?

Yes, you could explain it away by means of the media but for how long??

This type of technology has been though of before using high intensity Microwaves, originally designed as a non lethal means of defence.

A few links below to this type of tech.

DEW-High Power Microwave (HPM)

Defense Industry Daily

This type of weapon can be delivered in the form of a cruise missile.

With airburst potential....

Further Information on the E-Bomb can be found here.

Dawn of the E-Bomb

Although these weapons are designed for times of war, they are actually designed to reduce the loss of life.

Taking out infrastructure, taking away a fighting force's ability to be hostile I believe will be key in future conflicts.

Anyway,

All the best,

NeoN HaZe.

[edit on 26-1-2007 by Neon Haze]

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I've heard a lot of the same reports about birds dying in various parts of the world.
Reference link: www.dailymail.co.uk...

I'm somewhat knowledgable on the HAARP in Alaska. I know they claim it's just used to study the effects of electromagnetic radiation on the atmosphere but can't get around the fact that the former soviet union led the way when it comes to studying the effects of electromagnetic radiation on human emotion. I've also been told that their is a practical application in which the HAARP can be used to remotely charge battteries in subs half a world away. Something that powerful definitely worries me when we all of a sudden get reports of birds dropping like flies.

new topics

top topics

join