It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the first time someone saw what looked like a man inside a ufo to them?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
www.ufoevidence.org...

I find this ufo case pretty interesting but has it been proven fake or anything yet? I wish they could of got pictures. It didn't seem like it was really a man but just looked like one.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
This is not the first time that people have reported occupants. The following books are veritable repositories of sightings, including occupied craft.

Richard Dolan, UFO's and the National Security State

Timothy Good, Above Top Secret

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Togetic thanks do you know if anyone was able to catch a picture of the occupants in the ufo as of yet please?

I bet if anyone ever does and its real do you think it could spread all around the world even faster than the chicago airport ufo story?

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by imtim83
Togetic thanks do you know if anyone was able to catch a picture of the occupants in the ufo as of yet please?

I bet if anyone ever does and its real do you think it could spread all around the world even faster than the chicago airport ufo story?

There was a guest on Coast to Coast AM sometime last week that had taken photo of strange lights above his house. He was in the military IIRC. He had photos of them that an analyst had a look at and said he found that the lights seemed to be transparent and had a humanoid inside them.

Sounds a bit out there i know, but i'm just relaying what i heard. Check out the Coast to Coast page and have a look for it.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Well, the arkansas sighting has the reserves stating that it wasnt ufo's, but a new form of flare. Dont know if I believe that, but here is the article in today's paper debunking the sighting.

www.wnd.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
There was a guest on Coast to Coast AM sometime last week that had taken photo of strange lights above his house. He was in the military IIRC. He had photos of them that an analyst had a look at and said he found that the lights seemed to be transparent and had a humanoid inside them.

This is the pic in question.

Hmm, it is interesting. Personally I'm not buying the new flares scenario, from what I've seen of flares you can usually see the trail as well. I'd of thought the parachutes would have been visible in the analasys being illuminated by the flares? also these flares come in different flavours as well.

But who knows. The witness seems to accept the flares explanation or maybe he was told to accept it.

[edit on 25-1-2007 by squiz]

top topics

join