It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA psy-op on another internet forum??? would love some input

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Hi, I sometimes post at another forum of which I've recently become very suspicious. I happened to catch a post, which was immediately deleted, that the particular forum was a CIA front. In the post, it said mention of abovetopsecret.com is not allowed and is automatically censored, as well as other words or phrases which might blow the cover. I didn't believe it, so I tested it and turns out it's true, I was banned for typing abovetopsecret.com.

So, you can't post links to other forums who may have good info to share, other words or links are censored, banning happens much more there than any other forum I'm aware of and without notice (they have autobans - interesting name in itself), but that particular forum still claims it's all about free speech and information. I then signed in from a different ISP to post this question a few minutes ago and the thread was almost immediately deleted. btw, you probably know the forum, it's rather popular.

Anyone care to explain what it's all about?

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Here you go, happy reading.. Godlike CIA takeover

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
wow, thank you!

something strange going on over there - and as far as i'm concerned, they're not what they seem - CIA or not

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I don't know if it's against the rules or not but which site are you talking about? ATS is just about the only conspiracy/paranormal site I visit so I'm not getting what you're talking about.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Look at the link I provided in my post above yours. ^

new topics

top topics

join