It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military now complains about homeland readiness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
It seems that even military heads are not liking Bush's plan. They are complaining about the vulnerability of our defenses here at home, and our readiness to react to a crisis here and abroad while we are stuck in iraq.

very interesting.

artical

AAC

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
The perfect situation for either a military coup, or a ``terrorist`` attack in the US so he can call martial law and foreign troops to enforce it.

Just hope it's a military coup made by constitutionalists generals.

[edit on 24-1-2007 by Vitchilo]

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Just hope it's a military coup made by constitutionalists generals.

[edit on 24-1-2007 by Vitchilo]

Amen to that. I was thinking the same thing, and I hate to think tht it is all part of the plan. Damn it these consoiracy boards got me questioning everything.

AAC

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I kept thinking during the state of the union address that we were all going to momentarily witness a flash, then blackout, followed by an urgent warning from the emergency broadcast system. One of the rare instances in which Cheney and Bush are together in the same place...

What in the hell would happen if they wiped out our whole entire leadership with one shot? I hate to even think about it.

Edit to add: Oh yeah, I forgot to comment on the thread.

here, a thread from rats:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 24-1-2007 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   

here, a thread from rats:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 24-1-2007 by TrueAmerican]

You tease! You know most can't access that.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
lol, oh man. I guess that wasn't such a hot idea. I'm getting u2u's about it now.

Unfortunately, I do not believe we are allowed to discuss rats topics in the main board. In this case however, the report went public, and another thread about it turned up on the main board. If the mods would allow me, I could copy the info and post it here.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I am sorry to say that our own government is not very concern about terrorist attacks.

Why?

Because during the funeral of president ford, the entire government body and supreme court members were in the church during the ceremonies and guess what!!!!! no body was very concern at that time.

Something that I pointed out to my husband.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Something that I pointed out to my husband.

Very good observation marg! That prove further that it's a scam...

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Be very sacred next year when the state of the union address happens and Cheney is the cabinet member missing from the assembly.

Oh, BTW, for those that didn't know, every year one member of the administrations cabinet must be absent to carry on the legacy of that administration in case they are all wiped out.

AAC

new topics

top topics

join