It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sylvia Browne on Shawn Hornbeck 4 years ago

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I was watching a news report on Fox last night about how Sylvia Browne gave a reading to Shawn Hornbeck's parents on 'Montel' 4 years ago. At the time he had been missing only 4 months. She described (inaccurately) his abductor, then went on to tell the parents he was dead. On the video you can see how definitively and positively she claimed him dead. She went on to describe where the body could be found- in the forest between 2 jagged boulders....because of her, they changed the search parties and went to places that were wrong and wasted lots of money and time..

You can see here for yourself- also the last 4 minutes has James Randi commenting on her.. for those that dont know James Randi, he is the man that is offering a one million dollar prize to prove something paranormal.. Sylvia accepted the challenge on Larry King but never actually went through with it.

Heres the video: www.youtube.com...

Of course, now we know differently. Why do people pay any attention to this evil creature? I have been watching all kinds of video on youtube pertaining to her false readings that it makes me sick.

Montel should be ashamed of himself for being a ratings whore and having her on giving false info to vulnerable grieving people.

Check out 'He's in the water':

www.youtube.com...

I know theres been a bunch of Sylvia threads here in the past.. just wanted to toss the latest evidence against this creep out there.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
She also said the dead miners were alive here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

She's been proven to be a total fraud on multiple occasions

new topics

join