It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't get mad... Just a question about UFO's & NWO & Treachery

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
My queston is simple yet poignant. What are the odds that the NWO has been planning the unification of our world through deception... like alien intervention?

"The nations of the world will have to unite, for the next war will be an interplanetary war. The nations of the Earth must someday make a common front against attack by people from other planets." -- General Douglas MacArthur, New York Times, October 8, 1955.

I just find it strangely odd that a figure such a MacArthur would voice such a statement, when so much secrecy is kept from the public about UFO's. But again, the idea of such keeps the subject of UFO's in our minds, yet it their coberups provide us with zero credibility. But the point is that it is in our minds.

"I was in a plane last week when I looked out the window and saw this white light. It was zigzagging around. I went up to the pilot and said, ‘Have you seen anything like that before?’ He was shocked and said, ‘Nope.’ And I said to him: ‘Let’s follow it!’

We followed it for several minutes. It was a bright white light. We followed it to Bakersfield, and all of a sudden to our utter amazement it went straight up into the heavens. When we got off the plane, I told Nancy all about it.’

What would it take to unite the world, therefore paving the way for a NWO?

"At our meeting in Geneva, the U.S. President said that if
the earth faced an invasion by extraterrestials, the United
States and the Soviet Union would join forces to repel such
an invasion. I shall not dispute the hypothesis, though I
think it's early yet to worry about such an intrusion..."

Just odd.

"I occasionally think," continued Reagan, "how quickly our
differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat
from outside this world. And yet, I ask" -- here comes the clincher --
"is not an alien force ALREADY among us?"

Just as odd.

BUSH Sr. "Time and again in this century, the political map of the world was transformed. And in each instance, a New World Order came about through the advent of a new tyrant or the outbreak of a bloody global war, or its end."

Complete control means precisely that, control of all aspects of value. Why couldn't the American model work for the entire globe? Therefore, we wouldn't have to answer to no one.

If this is not the case, then there are obviously aliens that they know about and keep from us. I just feel like with certain laser satelights it could be possible to manipulate the idea of UFO's and basically scare the shyte out of people by putting on a giant light show, send a few missiles towards it, have them take off back into space. The world is happy and proud of the accomplishment, and the government controls us wuth the fear that they may someday come back and bring friends.

Opinions?

AAC

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
i agree.

you will also remember Mac Arthur, was a great general and a true patriot who wanted to win wars for america. he was betrayed in korea and sent home for actully trying to win that war, he was looking out in americas best intrest and the best intrest of our troops. the people who made him step down were not and are not to this day.

i feel this is exactly what is planned.
think about it, ufo's are not new phenomenon...
first they were called angels or messengers, the book of enoch called them "the watchers"...

then the industrial revolution happend and they became the little green men from mars...

then the 1950's happend and they were all over the news...

...and then silence, a bunch of swamp gas and air baloons. ufo's "dont exist"

they are doing this on purpose. and when the nwo decides its time to reveal their alien freinds they will, but it wont be for the better of the common man.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Keep in mind, when Mac Arthur said this, UFOs were treated much differently, by the press, by the military, and by the American people. At this time (the 50's), it represented a genuine perceived threat, and at the highest levels, serious investigation and discussion was taking place about what to do about it.

This was before the idea of establishing the aura of ridicule, and after events like the "Battle of LA" in '42 and the DC flyovers in '52, not to mention Roswell in '47, the statement had a lot more bearing when he said it.

Over 50 years later, invasion doesn't seem to be the plan...so we're left wondering what exactly their motives are. Sure, it COULD be used to unite the world, but it seems the alien presence took folks by surprise, and from any alleged docs, it seems the aliens aren't exactly cooperating... Of course, we have no way to tell whether or not what little evidence there is (to an alien agenda or lack of cooperation), is falsified....

As the world grows smaller and smaller due to tech, one world government is inevitable, especially once we leave our dirty little mudball.....

join