It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Portals opening up..What are they for?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I heard Whitley Strieber on Coast to Coast talking about how he has had numerous emails regarding people seeing "portals" opening up around their homes, in fields or wherever. What is strange about it is that Whitley said he has received a lot of emails about these portals lately, and if i remember right he hasnt received an email about them ever before. They did not get into it a lot, so i started thinking about it to try and figure out what they are. My thought is they are portals for ETs or some kind of being to get to Earth through. The idea that we are in the beginning of a new large wave of UFO stuff kind of backs that up. Also i am a believer that aliens are getting ready to take over Earth sometime soon, and maybe they are transporting supplies and "troops" through these portals. But i have an open mind and i wanted to see other people's opinions of what these might be for.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
i think the guy played a little too much of the game 'Prey'

sorry for the one sentence response.

[edit on 24-1-2007 by Well]

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Well
i think the guy played a little too much of the game 'Prey'
[edit on 24-1-2007 by Well]

Or maybe Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion. Oblivion gates opening evrywhere!!!!

Well, we just gotta get in and remove the sigil stone

Just kidding. Could you provide us with some link or anything to back your post up?

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
okay here is a link to Whitley's site where he briefly mentions it in the first paragraph: www.unknowncountry.com...

here is the link to the coast to coast am website with the show information for that show: www.coasttocoastam.com...
again, it is briefly mentioned.

Lol i don't play video games very often, and I havn't even heard of those games before. I am just interested in seeing what other people think these "portals" "gates" or whatever they are, actually are. On Whitley's site he says he is getting emails of "people seeing openings in the air with other worlds visible in them" and I think that is very interesting. So, what could their purpose be? Of course it's possible they are just random openings with no purpose, but thats boring. I want to hear what do you other people think they could be?

top topics

join