It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Law to Pay Income tax and the Fed Reserve

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
People are put into jail in the United States for not paying Income Tax. The tax people come with guns at times and forcefully seize assets in people's homes in the United States.

Watch this documentary,

It becomes pefectly clear that the United States has no law to put people in jail for not paying income tax. The documentary is very good, it also details the police state and the Federal Reserve.

Now I am Canadian, I wonder if in Canada we have the same thing? Whether Canadian or American, we are all headed toward this Police State, it is obvious.

Docu

What this documentary does that is different then almost all other docu's that I have seen, is it is calling for action. For the people to rise up in civil disobedience, to demand things from their governments, to demand their freedoms.

Aaron Russo made trading places with Eddie Murpy and other films and this one is very well done.

[edit on 24-1-2007 by talisman]

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I wrote an email to my Senator, requesting proof of this "law" that allegedly doesn't exist.

Original email with names x'ed out
Dear Congressman XXXXX,

I was writing to inquire about the Federal Income Tax Law. There has
been a lot of questioning about this law, that I have become very curious
about. I would like to formally request from you, as my representative,
the following items:

1.)Please send me a copy of the Federal Income Tax Law that shows I am to
be enforced to pay a Federal Income Tax.

2.)Please send me a copy of a Federally confirmed documentation showing
that the Federal Income Tax law does not conflict with my 5th Amendment
right.

3.)Please send me a copy of a Federally confirmed document of correct
ratification of the 16th Amendment.

Now, I presume, I will be sent information containing......The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several states, and without regard to any census or enumeration..." which I am fully aware of, but what I am requesting is documentation showing that my income is in fact directly or indirectly taxed and is it apportioned or unapportioned.

I have become very concerned about some of the items brought to my
attention, and I have a right "to petition the government for a redress of
grievances." I have questions, I have listed them in this email, and I,
as a concerned American citizen under your representation, demand answers.

I would much prefer that you send the requested information to myself, via
postal mail

Mr. XXXXX X. XXXXXXXXX
P.O. Box XXXX
XXXXX, XX XXXXX

And, if need be, I would be happy to pay for the postal services rendered
by said information.

Thank you kindly,

XXXXX X. XXXXXXXXX

Low and behold... there is no law. I was sent a packet with multiple pages of Questions and Answers to repeated questioning of the federal income tax law.

Many pages depict historical court cases that dealt with "personal property" taxes and the like, but nothing to show a federal income tax was upheld by law.

In fact, it states in black and white that there is not a "real" law.

In another section, it goes on to say there is a fair market value figured into what personal property and the such has, as to figure the taxing value thereof, and then to my dismay... we, according to the federally documented paperwork that I received, have a "fair market value" of our hours labored to be equal to zero.

How nice is that?

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
if you don't mind me asking, Info, what state or geographical region do you live in? I would assume that those who reside in states near the west coast would have an easier and more pleasent time acquiring said information than someone who lives in Texas or Mississippi.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
The best Ive been able to find is that the government has the right to levy taxes. Nowhere is it even suggested that we are lawfully abided to pay them. Much less open to criminal prosecution for refusal to pay them.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by LooseLipsSinkShips
if you don't mind me asking, Info, what state or geographical region do you live in? I would assume that those who reside in states near the west coast would have an easier and more pleasent time acquiring said information than someone who lives in Texas or Mississippi.

I live in SW Kansas.

Doesn't the Freedom of Information Act encompass all areas, regardless of geographical location? What kind of difficulties does everyone have across the nation as far as getting information?

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by talisman
People are put into jail in the United States for not paying Income Tax. The tax people come with guns at times and forcefully seize assets in people's homes in the United States.

[edit on 25-1-2007 by somethings_wrong]

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   
From what i understand, when they come, they are extremely forceful. Even if there was a crime, how necessary is it to bust into a business or home, guns drawn, screaming and yelling like it's a drug bust. from the stories i hear, and one of the stories in AFTF, they don't care if children are present. they don't care if you're naked in the shower. They are very good at scare tacticts, and making an "example" of anyone who not only may be standing up for their rights, but may be prefectly innocent.

The IRS seems like a facsist regime all on its own.

They seem to disregard any of our freedoms and liberties guaranteed by the constitution.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 01:50 AM
link   
If anyone takes the time, watch the docu and pass it along. I am going to buy a copy after watching it for free. I think it is important and goes beyond just taxation, it involves all of us. The movie moves from taxation to the creation of the Federal Reserve and to the Chipping of everyone, and the Police State.

This is all upon us, and 5 years ago I would think this is just nonsense. After seeing what has happened in the last 5 years I have changed my mind.

[edit on 26-1-2007 by talisman]

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by somethings_wrong
From what i understand, when they come, they are extremely forceful. Even if there was a crime, how necessary is it to bust into a business or home, guns drawn, screaming and yelling like it's a drug bust. from the stories i hear, and one of the stories in AFTF, they don't care if children are present. they don't care if you're naked in the shower. They are very good at scare tacticts, and making an "example" of anyone who not only may be standing up for their rights, but may be prefectly innocent.

The IRS seems like a facsist regime all on its own.

They seem to disregard any of our freedoms and liberties guaranteed by the constitution.

The means they use to "burst" into your home, like a drug bust, is simply a means to instill fear into the minds of the general populous. If everyone is scared of having guns drawn on them, being put in jail, and having their entire lives uprooted... who's going to tell them off?

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Yea i did alot of research on this --and it does seem unlawful for the irs to collect income taxes--.

It must also be noted that frequently the IRS itself as well as various public officials make statements descriptive of the federal income tax system: "our tax system is based upon voluntary compliance." The term "voluntary" in reference to taxation means that if a party pays without objection a tax which he does not owe, he cannot recover it. See Treasury Decision 3445.

this statement alone tells it all --if you pay and then later on in life we find out that it is unlawfull to collect income taxes from RESIDENT CITIZENS--you cannot recover the taxes you had paid in previous years.

3445 treasury decision is seen here---
www.givemeliberty.org...

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Here is a good read --I will cut and paste this to make it easier to read.

The Federal Income Tax Act of 1913 contained a sweeping, all-inclusive definition of "income", it being the clear intention of Congress at the time to apply the "income tax" to all American citizens living at home or abroad. However, the Supreme Court's decision in Brushaber substantially affected the government's interpretation of the definition of "income" within the meaning of the fundamental law, and "to whom" and "where" the income tax could apply.

The Brushaber Court specifically concluded that the 16th Amendment gave Congress no new powers of taxation. The Brushaber decision prompted Congress to revise the 1913 Act, and via Section 25 of the Federal Income Tax Act of 1916, amended 1917, declared that the "income" subject to the 1913 Act was not the same "income" to be taxed under the 1916 Act. But, what was the purpose of this change in the language, and by extension, the legal effect of the 1916 Act? UNFORTUNATELY, CONGRESS DID NOT EXPLAIN WHAT WAS MEANT BY SECTION 25.

One theory of the meaning of § 25 of the 1916 Act is based on location, that Section 25 removed the application of the
un-apportioned direct "income" tax on salaries, wages and compensation of ordinary Americans living and working at home, leaving the application of the un-apportioned direct "income" tax on salaries, wages and compensation of non-resident aliens and American citizens living and working abroad. This, it is argued is the reason that not a single federal income tax act since 1916 has ever mentioned the imposition of an un-apportioned direct "income" tax on the salaries, wages and compensation of citizens "at home," although the same acts repeatedly mention citizens abroad and particularly those in the insular possessions.

Evidence of this solely external, "locational" application of the un-apportioned direct "income tax" on salaries, wages and compensation is demonstrated in several ways. First, the IRS Commissioner has been delegated via T.D.O.s published in the Federal Register authority to administer an un-apportioned direct tax on salaries, wages and compensation only in the area external to the boundaries of the 50 states of the Union. If the Commissioner has been delegated authority to administer an un-apportioned direct tax on salaries, wages and compensation in the area internal to the boundaries of the 50 states of the Union, that authority has not been published in the Federal Register and is therefore a secret, so it could not concern American citizens "at home," without violating their due process Rights.

Further, federal income tax returns are allegedly required to be filed at IRS service centers. But the Administrative Procedures Act demands that any part of an agency's field structure which affects the domestic American public must be published in the Federal Register. The absence of publication in the Federal Register of these extremely important parts of the IRS field structure further indicates that the service centers do not legally affect the domestic American public and can, therefore, be ignored by the ordinary American wage earner living and working at home.

But perhaps the most compelling proof of the "locational" application of the federal income tax in the manner noted above is derived from analysis of the IRS' compliance with the Paperwork Reduction Act. The federal income tax is imposed via § 1 of the IRC. But the "information collection request" applicable to this section is Form 2555, entitled "Foreign Earned Income." Further as shown by the OMB control number assigned to 26 C.F.R. § 1.6091-3, the specific tax return required to be filed at service centers is Form 1040NR. And a "TIN" can only be obtained by a non-resident alien; see Form W-7.

Another theory of the meaning of Section 25 of the 1916 Act is that it is based on classifications of people, distinguishing between aliens and citizens, imposing no un-apportioned direct tax on the salaries, wages and compensation of American citizens, no matter where they live and work, but authorizing an un-apportioned direct tax on the salaries, wages and compensation on resident aliens working here and on employees of the federal government who voluntarily agreed to labor for the government.

Countering the "location" theory and in support of the "classification" theory is the argument that the fundamental law prohibits the imposition of an un-apportioned tax directly on the salaries, wages and compensation of American citizens, no matter where they may be living and working, and there is no Supreme Court ruling that an un-apportioned tax can be imposed directly on the salaries, wages and compensation of American citizens living and working abroad.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Is there a tax law for Canada? I think the way it works here is that all the funds collected after taxing is put into a big pool and then fairly redistributed to all the provinces and territories. Turning eighteen soon and there has to be a loop hole haha

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
let me point to some interesting facts that support your claims ...
Bill Benson
16thamendment.tumblr.com...
Joe Banister
video.google.com...

new topics

top topics

join