It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Icon for War on Terrorism board?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Just a thought,

perhaps the Bin Laden picture can be changed to something else on the War on Terrorism board...

I say put the US flag on instead, or a picture of Bush himself if the flag is too offensive for some.

In any case, I don't think Bin Laden is still relevant today.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Putting up an American flag? I'm going to disagree seeing as the American flag represents the American people, and the majority of us do not condone terrorism. Putting Bush on probably isn't too good either since in my opinion Tony Blair and a few others are just as responsible for this mess. And until proven otherwise, Bin Laden is the widely accepted instigator of the War on Terrorism if you were to use 9/11 as a trigger point for this.

So I'd just stick with Bin Laden on this, at least until we get a better idea. Sticking the American flag on it is just downright rediculous (not to mention suggests a strong lack of actual communication with the typical American) and extremely ignorant. Placing Bush on there is getting a little too political, we'd need something based in hard fact instead of opinion.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Now that I read my post I must agree I didn't think it through. Thanks for the sobering reply. Cheers.

join