It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ICE(Immigration and Customs Enforcement) the biggest Federal Joke Ever?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   
This is an article out today on ICE's hard work to bust 24 illegal immigrants in Balitimore.

www.foxnews.com...

Here is another about a raid in Southern California in which more than 700 illegals were deported in five states.

www.time.com...

I believe the last thing our Fed Government wants to do is crack down on illegal immigration, and I think articles like this prove it. In order to solve illegal immigration ICE is going to need to start throwing out more people than we take in, unfortunately 24 and 700 over 6 states ain't going to solve illegal immigration especially when it probably took ICE weeks to plan and orchestrate these raids.

ICE and our Fed are two great reasons why any American Patriot who still remembers how to speak English should support the Minutemen. Neither ICE or the Fed want to do anything about the problem of illegal immigration they just want to get PAID!

I propose that at this rate the world's oceans will be out of fish before ICE and the Fed can get a handle on illegal immigration within the US' boarders. I can justify this by examining the size of the nets used to catch its prey. Fishing nets are made to be huge so they can catch millions of fish at a time while illegal immigration nets are purposely made small and full of holes so whatever illegal flounder who wants to take another American job is allowed to.

ICE along with all other US Law Enforcement Agencies are a JOKE and are only there to get into the poor man's pocket. Law Enforcement in the US is used as a means to keep the rich man rich and the poor man poor, guess at who's expense.

[edit on 24-1-2007 by Low Orbit]

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Since there are illegal immigrants are almost everywhere and illegal drugs from foreign sources are easily obtainable almost everywhere, I'd have to agree -- it's a joke.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I don't understand how an article about capturing 24 illegals is newsworthy. Big deal, I could leave my house right now and ring up double that in a couple of hours if I just went downtown and told them I had work.

These articles are meant to turn the public indifferent. A numb public will not concern itself when the fed decides to legalize another 20 million illegals later this year or next.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   
double post,

But does anyone else think these stories about ICE and Illegal Immigration could be disinfo in order to get Americans to agree to legalize illegals later on?

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
With personal and familiy ties to ICE, I can tell you that if the average American knew the amount of waste, fraud and incompetence that occurs in this organization they would be shocked. Any attempts from the inside that are made by individuals to change the system are shouted down and they are eventually transferred out or forced to retire. It IS an absolute joke. I think the DMV is more efficient, except theydon't carry guns and guard the border. ICE=70 IQ, a gun and a badge.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Thank you Shai for adding in your experience with ICE. Great Post! How does everyone else feel about the job our immigration services or ICE is doing for the Nation. I suspect most of the lower class feels like we do Shai, however I also suspect most of the upper class believe against having a strong Immigration Service since it would force their workers wages up and they would more than likely lose money for the individual.

The Rich want Amnesty and that seems to be what they will get, after all this is the United States of Corporations.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Well Orbit, it was put to me like this by someone way up in ICE.You are right about the rich. The republicans(not conservatives) want to make sure their rich buddies have plenty of labor for their companies. The left only see a huge voting block that comes here to suck up the social welfare programs, which is their main agenda. In effect, you will not see a move from either side to curb illegal immigration. ICE is nothing more than window dressing.

top topics

join