It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver Airport's Ugly Secrets: Is it more than an airport?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Viscount

This is by far one of the silliest myths on the web. Pull up the taxi diagrams at the AOPA and you will see that it BARELY looks anything like a swastika. But peridolia does run rampant I see. Runways are set up to line up with prevailing winds. Here in Colorado they are primarily west to east, but in winter we often get upslope conditions that reverse the direction, and also drive the needle northwards. All of this has to be approved by a number of aviation bodies, including the pilots association. I have flown into DIA and from a pilots perspective, it is one of the finest airports ever built.

As for the AUAG debate, isnt it far more likely that it refers to the Gold and Silver this state was built on? Just a thought.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Judo Warrior

You posted here a looong time ago, and someone asked you for more info, and I would just like to ask for the same! Granted, I probably wouldn't be going into any tubes either, as I don't want to be arrested for trespassing and terrorism, but if what you say is true... it's really cool!

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
ive seen a video about this. There probably is something more to denver airport

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
People just saying the paintings r just paintings.... What you fail to miss is the rest going on. Dont try to debunk the airport till u have all the facts.

Btw Cia, FbI HQ and many other gov org have been moving out there...

Its almost time.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Viscount

Hey! I'm always on here looking for people interested in DIA. While I doubt that it is anything too special, besides being a massively overpriced public works project, there is definitely some weird art there and such. I actually like the airport a lot myself, and fly through it many times each year. I have sincerely never had a bad experience there, other than bumping into the side of the metal detector while I walked through it, and therefore having to go back through multiple times until I realized I was bumping into it.

I wish I could have gotten some good pictures; the last time I was there, they had guys fixing something up on the roof of the terminal, which is that big plastic sheet, so you could actually see their shadows as they walked around above you, kind of cool. They had a special lift attached to one of the pillars it looked like, and there was apparently a hatch at the top of the pillar where they could get up on top of the roof.

I did take a picture of the Anubis statue outside, as I found it rather odd, but later found out it was there as part of some Egyptian exhibit going on in Denver.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Concerning Denver's lovely new airport, does anyone seen or know of a satellite image of the digging and tunnels? Or satellite images of any other bunkers being built. As we all know this city is a mile high which makes it a nice area for a bunker. Also remember the CIA and NSA recently moved to Denver. Why? One reason I heard was space or land. The last time I seen the area there was plenty of land to build on so that reason is not valid in my opinion. With France and Russia (5000 by the year 2012) openly building shelters (the U.S. in some cases) it is clear they know something we do not.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveWard3928
Concerning Denver's lovely new airport, does anyone seen or know of a satellite image of the digging and tunnels? Or satellite images of any other bunkers being built. As we all know this city is a mile high which makes it a nice area for a bunker. Also remember the CIA and NSA recently moved to Denver. Why? One reason I heard was space or land. The last time I seen the area there was plenty of land to build on so that reason is not valid in my opinion. With France and Russia (5000 by the year 2012) openly building shelters (the U.S. in some cases) it is clear they know something we do not.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by digitaltrama
People just saying the paintings r just paintings.... What you fail to miss is the rest going on. Dont try to debunk the airport till u have all the facts.

Btw Cia, FbI HQ and many other gov org have been moving out there...

Its almost time.

The CIA is not moving to the Denver Airport, and the FBI is not moving its HQ from Washington DC.

Yes there is some strange art out there. However, there is ZERO evidence of anything at the Denver airport, except for in the minds of people who want to believe in some vast underground base with space aliens, and stuff like that.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Sometimes there is more than meets the eye (and there is much that is quite visual in this case)....one needs to look below the "surface" to get to the bottom of it.... demonic horse, weird symbolic murals/gargoyles, "new world" commission, rumors of underground buildings and decontamination areas, etc

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
Sometimes there is more than meets the eye (and there is much that is quite visual in this case)....one needs to look below the "surface" to get to the bottom of it.... demonic horse, weird symbolic murals/gargoyles, "new world" commission, rumors of underground buildings and decontamination areas, etc

in other words, rumors rumors rumors. Any evidence? Nope..Thousands of people work there, and have since 1995.

What is a demonic horse exactly? A horse possessed by demons, or a demon in the shape of a horse? And do demons actually exist too?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

What does a blue mustang with red glowing eyes symbolize??? And what are the huge underground vents for???

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen

in other words, rumors rumors rumors. Any evidence? Nope..Thousands of people work there, and have since 1995.

What is a demonic horse exactly? A horse possessed by demons, or a demon in the shape of a horse? And do demons actually exist too?

The demonic horse exactly symbolizes death or destruction

Any evidence? Nope..Thousands of people work there, and have since 1995.

And you know this because your freinds told you that?

If i may add the underground airport train system has some rail areas which are blocked for the public access, i believe they are covered with a dark fence and a red warning sign.

Another thing, the workers know the airport might have it but are keeping it secret.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

"Yes there is some strange art out there. However, there is ZERO evidence of anything at the Denver airport, except for in the minds of people who want to believe in some vast underground base with space aliens, and stuff like that. " quote.

Zero evidence! Oh come on, even the most closed minded individual would admit that the gargoyles emerging from suitcases, the strange murals and the non existent company and the plaque with the masonic symbol on it is at the very least interesting!
And I'm one of them who does believe there is an underground base there but you then go on, as most debunkers do, to attach a belief in the base with a similar belief in space aliens in an attempt to heap ridicule on the topic. Thats shameful..!
I dont see whats so odd with governments building secret bases deep underground... Or is there some unwritten rule that the American government can only build bases inside mountains?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Wow creepy murals, ive heard it about this before, never really understood what was going on there either.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Yes, there is zero evidence. The color of the plastic lens over the horse statue eyes is not evidence. If it was changed to green plastic instead of red over those lights in the horses eyes, would a horse not be "demonic" anymore.

And no, crazy art exhibits are not evidence of some sinister conspiracy. its a freaking airport, with thousands and thousands of people that work there.

Why dont any of you who actually think its something crazy there, go ahead and get a job there and crack this wide open!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Yes, there is zero evidence. The color of the plastic lens over the horse statue eyes is not evidence. If it was changed to green plastic instead of red over those lights in the horses eyes, would a horse not be "demonic" anymore.

And no, crazy art exhibits are not evidence of some sinister conspiracy. its a freaking airport, with thousands and thousands of people that work there.

Why dont any of you who actually think its something crazy there, go ahead and get a job there and crack this wide open!

No, sorry my friend but I'm not buying that explanation for a second. Explain what was wrong with the original Denver airport which is still in use,, and unlike this new, wrapped in mystery airport, is actually in Denver not miles outside it in the middle of nowhere! As for getting a job there to discover the truth. I hope you say this in gest as you don't come across as naive... I worked in the security industry in the money moving business, and even I didn't know what I was carrying in my armoured van. On one occasion it transpired that I was hauling millions in jewels for a museum exhibit. If you think working at a place means you are privy to everything that goes on there then you are mistaken.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Very interesting.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Very interesting.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by CholmondleyWarner

No, sorry my friend but I'm not buying that explanation for a second. Explain what was wrong with the original Denver airport which is still in use,, and unlike this new, wrapped in mystery airport, is actually in Denver not miles outside it in the middle of nowhere! As for getting a job there to discover the truth. I hope you say this in gest as you don't come across as naive... I worked in the security industry in the money moving business, and even I didn't know what I was carrying in my armoured van. On one occasion it transpired that I was hauling millions in jewels for a museum exhibit. If you think working at a place means you are privy to everything that goes on there then you are mistaken.

This airport is not a mystery airport out in a secluded area, its ones of the busiest airports in the world, and is a hub for United.

en.wikipedia.org...

By the 1980s, plans were underway to replace Stapleton with a new airport. Stapleton was plagued with a number of problems, including:

inadequate separation between runways, leading to extremely long waits in bad weather

little or no room for other airlines that proposed/wanted to use Stapleton for new destinations (an example of this was Southwest Airlines.)

a lawsuit over aircraft noise, brought by residents of the nearby Park Hill community

legal threats by Adams County, Colorado to block a runway extension into Rocky Mountain Arsenal lands.
The Colorado General Assembly brokered a deal in 1985 to annex a plot of land in Adams County into the city of Denver, and use that land to build a new airport. Adams County voters approved the plan in 1988, and Denver voters approved the plan in a 1989 referendum.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

I read your reply with interest but it still honestlt didn;t address my question. If you open a anew airport to deal with the needs of air travellers from your city you have one named airport. If you open another airport for your city yu close down the other one. That seems to be the rule all over the world except for Denver where the original airport was more than adequate to deal with the amount of air travel! Therefore why build another airport miles outside the named city in the middle of nowhere? It simply doesn't make sense...
There's more to Denver airport than meets the eye and those who can't see it and either blinkered, deluded or purposefully not seeing the bigger picture.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join