It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver Airport's Ugly Secrets: Is it more than an airport?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Quoting from my usual sources:

Q: We have here the Denver Airport Pictures which C__ took on her trip and perhaps we would like to have a little bit of an interpretation on this very bizarre figure here. Is it supposed to be looked at this way or reversed? [Figure 2]

A: Either.

Q: Could you give us a little interpretation on it? It's pretty strange.

A: It is a rectagon.

Q: What is a rectagon?

A: Picture uniting numerous rectangular principles of photo optic representation.

Q: What's the point?

A: If one gazes at it long enough, they will involuntarily be placed into an alpha state.

Q: Okay. If they go into an alpha state, is there some other kind of message that the picture then conveys?

A: That is not the point!

Q: What is the point?

A: They then are open to programming of a level one order!

Q: (A) Does the scale of the picture matter?

A: It works better when one gazes at the mural itself, rather than a photographic representation of same. There are magnetic factors at the Denver Airport which play into the situation.

Q: What kind of magnetic factors?

A: Artificially contoured wave-like beams.

Q: (A) If gazing at this picture produces an alpha state, how long does it last?

A: Indefinite.

Q: (T) How long do you have to look at the picture?

A: Each individual responds differently.

Q: (T) Does repeated exposure ... is it cumulative?

A: No.

Q: When you say indefinite in terms of time, do you mean it can vary from individual to individual?

A: Indefinite because the subsequent program is the determining factor.

Q: How does the program get installed? Is there something there at the airport that installs the program? That works in conjunction with the murals? Is the programming in the pictures? Or is it in some carrier wave? Or is it in the individual themselves, and the murals simply activate it?

A: Originates from underneath the complex.

Q: And it has something to do with the beams?

A: Yes.

Q: So, in other words, C__ may have been subjected to some of this programming by going there and spending so much time looking for the murals?

A: In her case, no, because you warned her, therefore her conscious state was in the "awareness mode."

Q: (A) Is any one of these photographs, or any one element, more significant than the others? Anything we ought to pay more attention?

A: All are equally important. But, pay attention to the tiny details. You will see that the discovery process is neverending.

Q: (T) I searched the web to see if there was any way to order sets of pictures of these murals and there just isn't anything. Okay, what is this picture? (Holds up photo.) [Figure 3]

A: This is a pictorial representation of an essence of a concept of overt control.

Q: So, does this mean that overt control is NOT going to be used, since this huge ugly figure is lying there seemingly dead?

A: Phasic.

Q: (T) Is Alex Christopher's general idea of the meanings of these paintings correct?

A: Close. You should learn what you can, discreetly, about masonic principles.

(...)

[Figure 2 is the "Peace" mural, Figure 3 is the one with the soldier wielding a sword beside a bombed-out building.]

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   
During that astoroid scare last october and Russia, US and Chinese scientists heading down to the antartic, CNN reported large activity at the Denver Airport.
Oh, in yesterday's speach in Brussels Bush said Putin should get back into the democratic process so 'we can share power'. very interresting comment when NWO includes US and Russia as equal powers under the new rule.

Dallas

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Well what do all of you masons have to say about this? So quiet? Is there any masonic symbology or principles in this mural? It seems to be the case, so please shed some light. Or will you keep what u know hidden in obscurity?

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I find it dissapointing and Im sure others do too, that the Free Masons would display this disturbing, thought provoking mural in a public place such as an airport and not explain the subject matter's meanings. Although the mural is open to interpretation, I think the public has a right to know the designers full explanation of the work.

Maybe I'm just ignorant, but I say you Masons hide the meaning of the mural and your beliefs because u know that if anyone in their right mind, were exposed to the knowledge/beliefs which u swear to take to your graves, any reverance of what u stand for would dissapear. If your hidden knowledge holds up to high moral/just standards, then why is it hidden? Surely not because us simple-minded ones wouldn't understand what u reveal. It doesnt take a rocket scientist or a gandi to recognize evil/darkness when it stares them in the face.

Mark 4:21Also He said to them, "Is a lamp brought to be put under a basket or under a bed? Is it not to be set on a lampstand? 22For there is nothing hidden which will not be revealed, nor has anything been kept secret but that it should come to light. 23If anyone has ears to hear, let him hear."
What is under your bed Masons, just darkness? Seems odd u would put a lamp there, for if u had one, wouldnt u let it shine so people in ignorance could be enlightened? If it is darkness, then why are u ashamed of what u believe in? Are the people who practice black magic, worship Satan, the dead etc. ashamed of their beliefs? There is more tolerance/freedom for the Satanists etc. today than ever before.

Mathew 23:27"Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you are like whitewashed tombs which indeed appear beautiful outwardly, but inside are full of dead men's bones and all uncleanness."
Satanists wouldn't be ashamed of dead bones and uncleanness. Are u whitewashed like the pharisees to appeal to people so they will join your brotherhood? Because I know your lodges dont have people flooding in like they used too. Will you refute my inclinations or remain silent? I'm not trying to offend anyone, I just want answers, like everyone else.

[edit on 25-2-2005 by Cherubimsfire]

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   
There are two other airports where mind-control equipment is being used:

A: Denver new airport big, big, big, big scandal.
Q: (L) What kind of scandal?
A: Government.
Q: (L) Specifically what?
A: You will see. Dallas airport is secret base; Orlando too; Miami too.
Q: (L) What about Denver airport and how does it relate to prophecies?
A: Denver reveals the government. Look for it. Pay attention.

And about the network of sinister installations on a national scale:

Q: Now, I noticed when looking at the map that there is a place called "China Lake Naval Weapons Center" right next to Death Valley. I mean, aside from the fact that it is a NAVAL station nowhere near water, is this connected in anyway to these underground bases or cities?
A: In a circuitous way.
Q: I also notice that Edwards Air Force Base is a little to the South of there, and my guess is that these bases are connected to this underground tunnel system, these underground bases or cities. Am I going in the right direction?
A: Draw a line on the map to connect Death Valley, Edwards, and the Antelope Valley. Then connect with Mount Shasta, Mount Ranier, Back to Las Vegas, on to Sedona, over to the Archuleta Mesa, then on up to the Denver Airport.
Q: Well, speaking of the Denver Airport, C__ may be going there soon. Any comments?
A: Then have C__ go to that airport, observe carefully, then report back her findings. Very important, because the murals there are directly connected to what you are studying carefully right now. Superclues to be found there, which can point to monstrous future plans of 4th density STS and much, much more.

Note: “STS” means “service-to-self” (ETs), which are the evil ones, the other ones being STO, “service to others”. “4th density” is the ethereal plane of reality immediately “above” the physical plane.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   
...should have said "three other airports", and "where mind-control equipment is possibly being used as well". I had to send this other message since the 2-hour period allowed for editing had already gone by. Sorry about this. (Those are all channelling sessions with a Ouija board and can be found at the Cassiopaeans' website, which I have already mentioned elsewhere. They also have photographs of all the Denver Airport murals.)

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
hey, i stumbled upon this thread about DIA and i thought i would reply. i don't know whats under the area now but i do know for a fact that the area used to be an underground missile base to which i think should be verifiable. i used to to live in aurora and in 82 and 83 myself and some friends snuck into the underground silos through an exhaust shaft. at the time it was 3 levels deep and ran for miles.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas

During that astoroid scare last october and Russia, US and Chinese scientists heading down to the antartic, CNN reported large activity at the Denver Airport.
Oh, in yesterday's speach in Brussels Bush said Putin should get back into the democratic process so 'we can share power'. very interresting comment when NWO includes US and Russia as equal powers under the new rule.

Dallas

I have read on another thread here on ATS, about Russia and US STILL remaining silent enemies since the "end" of the cold war. Now, that is a tottally different thread, but i just thought it may have some contradictory to this thread/post...Just thought I would bring it up, but I do believe in the possibility of Global takeover/New World Order.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas

Dallas

I have read on another thread here on ATS, about Russia and US STILL remaining silent enemies since the "end" of the cold war. Now, that is a tottally different thread, but i just thought it may have some contradictory to this thread/post...Just thought I would bring it up, but I do believe in the possibility of Global takeover/New World Order.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Just because he doesn't paint McArt of shiny happy people, means that there is some sinister plot involved. In fact he has done what few artist do, he has created a work that is thought provoking, symbolic and hauntingly beautiful.

Sorry, but from what I have seen, those murals do not belong in an international airport.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I was stuck in Denver airport last month,only thing I know people who worked there were rude and annoying,I was going to take pictures there but after being layed over,only thing I was interested in was getting the heck out of there

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I don't know about this mural busness! Something here doesn't sound right about the whole thing.

However, I just found something strange in the NAME of the Airport:

Denver International Airport (DIA)

Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA)

Both of them seem tied to strange things and secrets.

Coincidence OR Conspiacy?
You be the Judge!

Tim

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
i saw someone wondering about why the murals haven't been covered up or altered..
they have.

two of them are now gone/replaced, while the remaining two have been altered (slightly). these are still obscure and scary, though.

from anomalies-unlimited.com:

"Except I have to add here that since this bunch o' DIA pages were put online here, it seems all but two of the walls have been painted over by nicer artwork. Not that I'm saying I had a thing to do with it; maybe there were enough comments to Whomever that it got to be a bit embarrassing, seeing how people reacted. The reasoning was that the artwork in the airport is simply rotated or refreshed from time to time so new artists can be shown."

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Bout damn time they changed the artwork. Those murals were really creepy, and it seems numerous people found them disturbing and inappropriate for the airport.

But the interesting thing is the fact they only partially covered up those murals. They are still up there.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
It's too bad, I thought that the murals were excelent examples of mexican/chicano style art.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   
i flew in there last year on my way to albuquerque and the one thing that stuck with me was how this airport is the ONLY thing around for milles and miles until you hit denver. there were no suburbs out there. all i saw was the airport and denver way off in the distance. the whole thing creeped me out.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 02:01 AM
link   
That is true scrotus. I has same experience. Sean David Morton often says Denver wil become US capital in future.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by goodday2die
hey, i stumbled upon this thread about DIA and i thought i would reply. i don't know whats under the area now but i do know for a fact that the area used to be an underground missile base to which i think should be verifiable. i used to to live in aurora and in 82 and 83 myself and some friends snuck into the underground silos through an exhaust shaft. at the time it was 3 levels deep and ran for miles.

The missile bases/silos are nowhere near DIA. I've been in them and they do not run for miles. Each missile complex covered an area of about 47 acres with there being 3 silos 165 feet deep. There are about 2400 feet of tunnels in each complex connecting all the underground structures. The nearest missile complex to DIA is 20 miles south.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Something that I picked up on besides the symboligy in the artwork was the layout of the runways (very strange) perhaps more symbolic than anything else at DIA.

Interestingly, the runways of Denver International are laid out in the shape of a Swastika.

From what I can find this is the only airport in the world with these unusual take off lines and was reported somewhere in the design to be inefficient and somewhat dangerous to air traffic, But, was still used.

Google earth it, you will see what I mean.

I also remember reading somewhere that the murals were by request rather than artists free will, sorry no links, cant remember where I read it.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by xSMOKING_GUNx
Something that I picked up on besides the symboligy in the artwork was the layout of the runways (very strange) perhaps more symbolic than anything else at DIA.

Interestingly, the runways of Denver International are laid out in the shape of a Swastika.

From what I can find this is the only airport in the world with these unusual take off lines and was reported somewhere in the design to be inefficient and somewhat dangerous to air traffic, But, was still used.

Google earth it, you will see what I mean.

I also remember reading somewhere that the murals were by request rather than artists free will, sorry no links, cant remember where I read it.

Keep in mind that in a place like Denver, you're going to need to be taking off and landing into the wind if at all possible. Little less lift at 5,000+ feet at low speeds. The only way to make a set of 4 runways that take off in 4 directions is the swastika-shape. I'm not saying it's the only reason, but do keep that in mind. It's a very efficient design for runways. It allow 4 planes to take off at the exact same time without interfering with the other planes taking off.

One of the reasons its located in the middle of nowhere is noise. The city of Denver went crazy with noise ordinances for the new airport...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join