It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver Airport's Ugly Secrets: Is it more than an airport?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
reply to post by PAPARAYG

Planet X SERIOUSLY? Where is it? I don't see it on the sky if it were 1 AU, or can it also cloak and use Death Ray?

Its possible. but i believe planet x or whatever you want to call it exists outside or near Pluto, after all our world is a strange place.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarkScheppy
Maybe a swastika shape is a better design for the productivity of an airport and so that could be an engineering coincidence. Why the demon horse thing, why not just an airport just stands out as so obvious.

Why they decided to accentuate an already-bizarre airport with a giant demon horse is beyond me. A few people have suggested that the horse represents the Denver Broncos. I could accept that as a reasonable explanation, but if you see the statue in person, especially when arriving at the airport by car, there's no getting around the sinister and haunting image it portrays. In short, it looks nothing like any type of Denver Broncos memorabilia. It truly is a horrifying sight, especially the first time you see it, with its nostrils flared out and its eyes glowing a deep crimson.

As for the swastika layout of the runways, I'm clueless. From what I've read, that particular runway configuration is highly irregular and is not found at any other US airport. Additionally, there was an article I read about it in the Denver Post in which an expert on airport design said that he most efficient runway configuration is to have parallel runways. He did not understand why they designed it that way, and said that it's probably the last way he would ever plan a runway layout for a high-traffic international airport. I took a drive up there last week to check out some of the oddities and what I find most interesting is the high fencing topped with barbed-wire facing inwards. The fencing surrounds the 53 desolate sq. miles that the airport sits on. If you use Google Earth, there's also a very unusual area just north of the actual airport that I can only describe as a graveyard for broken planes. That area too is surrounded by the high fencing, as well as guarded access, and in the middle of it is a wrecked plane sitting inside of a hexagonal structure. Additionally, the plane is painted in a camouflage design on it's entire top-facing surface. Military planes are frequently painted a dull gray, especially on their bottoms, so that they are not easily seen when viewed from the ground. But I've never seen a plane that was painted like this. There's just something not-right about the entire complex.

If anyone is interested, here are the coordinates for the odd airplane graveyard (my terminology) I described. If anyone has any idea what the hell this is all about, please share! (+39° 54' 7.05", -104° 40' 13.92")
edit on 5/23/2012 by draco49 because: Added coordinates for bizarre airplane graveyard

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Hey everyone, I have not read all posts here, but I found this awhile ago, and thought I would add it, incase others had not seen it. A woman has a blog, and a person (the artist, Leticia Tanguma on Wed, 7th Dec 2011 2:24 am on the blog ) apparently left a big blog comment to her, explaining the meanings of the artwork she was involved with. It is up to you what you think of it.

Link to art explination

On a side note, I think this artwork, and the horse, are really out of place for an airport, even if innocent.

edit on 23-5-2012 by LightInside because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightInside
Hey everyone, I have not read all posts here, but I found this awhile ago, and thought I would add it, incase others had not seen it. A woman has a blog, and a person (the artist, Leticia Tanguma on Wed, 7th Dec 2011 2:24 am on the blog ) apparently left a big blog comment to her, explaining the meanings of the artwork she was involved with. It is up to you what you think of it.

Link to art explination

On a side note, I think this artwork, and the horse, are really out of place for an airport, even if innocent.

Thanks posting the link! Those murals are horrifying, and their placement in the main concourse of the airport is beyond inappropriate. Don't get me wrong... I love art, and would love to see those murals exhibited in a proper venue because they are as magnificent as they are disturbing, but the content makes them completely inappropriate for the setting they are in. I don't know why "they" would decide to put such depictions inside of a modern airport, where the usual M.O. is to keep everyone calm and collected. In the same way that it's not acceptable to say the word "bomb" in an airport or on a plane, I don't think it's acceptable to greet travelers with an obviously-evil demon horse and murals depicting death and a Nazi-esq soldier. Denver Airport - what the f### were you people thinking??

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by draco49
Thanks posting the link! Those murals are horrifying, and their placement in the main concourse of the airport is beyond inappropriate. Don't get me wrong... I love art, and would love to see those murals exhibited in a proper venue because they are as magnificent as they are disturbing, but the content makes them completely inappropriate for the setting they are in. I don't know why "they" would decide to put such depictions inside of a modern airport, where the usual M.O. is to keep everyone calm and collected. In the same way that it's not acceptable to say the word "bomb" in an airport or on a plane, I don't think it's acceptable to greet travelers with an obviously-evil demon horse and murals depicting death and a Nazi-esq soldier. Denver Airport - what the f### were you people thinking??

Alex Jones said (I believe) him that people who have cognitive dissonance, they will want to pretend as though there is nothing wrong even when the death camps (and what the f##) is in front of them, they will do all in their mind and power to convince themselves that nothing is happening. The same is true of people who were in the twin towers as the buildings were even getting incinerated they didn't believe it, and then at the last minute those same people were corpses falling down.

Nice one, you zombies (pre ones) already know it and you are hoping to throw up as many flares as you can to make others not know the scheme that the NWO is constructing.
edit on 25-5-2012 by MarkScheppy because: aa

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
They are not coming clean with telling us what is in the vaccines, I doubt they are going to come clean with what they are going to program in the chips.
edit on 25-5-2012 by MarkScheppy because: b

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by PAPARAYG
THE ULTIMATE EUGENICS PLOT IS HATCHED: What the IRAS telescope discovered was quickly studied intensely and it was determined that it would pass through our solar system and most likely cause great loss of life (in about 30 years in their future). Somebody in authority quickly realized this could be the best solution possible to world overpopulation if "handled right".This would also be an ideal time to consolidate power for the "one World Government" crowd during the destruction and confusion to come (their thoughts!). In order to do this two main requirement are obvious: !. Absolute "SECRECY"! 2. Control of the U.S. Government in order to "manage" this project with the necessary massive funding implementation. They had 30 years to get ready so let the preparations begin.
PREPARATIONS: Funding was no problem; they were well practiced in raising billions of dollars for "black military projects' for years.

How on earth in the reality of everything human that I know did this happen? I may need your help Spock. I have to avoid the chemtrails today (for my health.) anything God unfortunately can’t and so he leaves it up to his angel emissaries and. . .I don’t know well.

Would to the bleeding and the grim alarm Excite the mortified man. I remember thinking to myself in the dream that we could not lose any of those precious starships.
edit on 26-5-2012 by MarkScheppy because: a

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by draco49

Huh, fascinating! I've done some Google/Bing map snooping around that airport myself, and I didn't notice this before! That is strange, the plane boxed in like that and camo-painted. I wonder, could it be a facility for practicing rescues and fire suppression on crashed planes for fire/EMS personnel? Just trying to think of the legitimate purposes it could be used for.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

and in the middle of it is a wrecked plane sitting inside of a hexagonal structure. Additionally, the plane is painted in a camouflage design on it's entire top-facing surface.

That is simply a plane used for firefighting practice by airport firefighters...

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

and in the middle of it is a wrecked plane sitting inside of a hexagonal structure. Additionally, the plane is painted in a camouflage design on it's entire top-facing surface.

That is simply a plane used for firefighting practice by airport firefighters...

That makes a lot of sense. Especially since I noticed some of those large airport emergency firetrucks just a little to the South of the camo plane octagon. I hadn't thought about fire drills. Good call spoor!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SimpleTruth

We need patriots to stand up and go ahead this program instead of complacent people who have cognitive dissonance, that is . Gread deeds, be they good or evil, make up splendid material for drama.

The souls that have it already in their hearts and that the world knows what is best for them, subscribe don't fall for it, they will fall for it, in the end they won't be successful. How many people do you see anyway who are actually successful, that aren't benefitting from some scam and corruption that the system (cronies) are providing for them.

by painting these murals that depict apocalypse and chaos, These people don’t love God at all they love death.

So NASA is doing the fluorite in the water in the toothpaste (NASA Kevlar marshmallow white pinnacle tents) I thought they sent astronauts up to space they are expanding their scale of influence. Devil for what it is, and stand your ground. Be ready to die, this life is just a test and a mission.

edit on 29-5-2012 by MarkScheppy because: a

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MarkScheppy

I had almost forgotten that, in 2010, the airport featured a 26ft tall monument of the Egyptian God, Anubis. The placement of the statue was supposedly to advertise and/or compliment the King Tut Exhibit at the Denver Art Museum. On its own, I can buy that. Taken in the context of all the other strangeness of the airport, I'm not so sure. Anubis was the son of Isis and Osiris, both very important figures in ancient Egypt, and in the roots of masonic traditions.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SimpleTruth

Hi Simple truth! I have some links I am trying to find on some older threads on here that I did about the Denver Airport. It will help this thread, and your research.

Here is what it boils down to. I will later source my claims when I dig them up.

The Queen of England owns a bunch of the property that DA sits upon.

The airport has an underground network that leads to Cheyenne Mountain.

The monument outside of the airport, the Pale Blue horse, with Red glowing eyes. When making that, the sculptor was crushed and killed making it. Later it was finished by the son.

The murals which stand out for themselves. And all of the Mason symbols. That airport has more symbols and influence than any other airport in our country.

edit on 29-5-2012 by zysin5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Did some finding out the distances between Denver International Airport and NORAD that is at Cheyenne Mountain, Colorado Springs and it is 97.3 miles (from Denver International Airport.)

Everything is just going dilapidated and in collapse and you know that there are still great sculptors and engineers whose skills are being used to build great things, just they are planning for a millenium or apocalypse change of scenery a changing of the garb.

They may even be sexually aroused or partially aroused by some of their drawings and paintings because it depicts gory gruesome things that give them arousement. Between NORAD and DULCE, New Mexico is about 277 miles.

Such as Atlantis and Mars, that is who I believe later went to egypt as you say and built the sphinx and pyramids, thousands of years earlier than archaeologists saying. Radio carbon dating my left foot.

so Michael and Gab really don't have much to do, just wait for the trumpets. The best Gabriel could do by being on earth as a human would be to screw things up for God (a war he has won by his blood on the cross.) Maybe Gabriel is a fallen angel if that is so, paid off and now he wants to see.
edit on 1-6-2012 by MarkScheppy because: a

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by draco49

Well, Sauron is a god and he built Barad' Dur's Foundings with his power, so it's believable. The story of the Unicorn's being ruthlessly hunted and killed may well have represented the "heretical" version of Jesus life, which included his human masculinity. The freemasons created the sport of baseball or the freemasons invented baseball, not long ago and now they are trying to end the world. "Of the gods we believe, and of men we know, that by a necessary law of their nature they rule wherever they can. And it is not as if we were the first to make this law, or the act upon it when made: we found it existing before us, and shall leave it to exisst forever after us: all we do is make use of it, knowing that you and everybody else, having the same power as we have, would do the same as we do." The world is just a constant waiting human bloodbath if Thucydides could only see the nightmare today and Iraq soldiers on anti-depressants and sleeping pills wired to EKG to cope with life. What is this who in the hell were the Gods?

The illuminati, New World Order could be making these hybrid monsters like the Wargs underground, maybe Under Denver international airport. These movies are conditioning to us to something, Denve Airport City Concept Unveiled. Anubis statue may be a clue, but I believer more that they are doing the super soldiers and cyborgs for the brunt of the task force, to keep the rest of us in line. Slimy evil deeds, horror and fatality have been stalking abroad in all ages. Why then give a date to this story I have to tell?

For the Record, yes even the debunking websites that say DIA does not at all resemble a swastika, uh yeah it plainly does. But like I said, coincidence or maybe a engineering design to increase air traffic flow. I can't say, I am not an engineer, but it does obviously resemble a swastika as does the Annubis statue does obviously resemble Annubis. Greek is Charon the Daemon of ferryman of the dead. Pestis aramvivus — Moriens tua mors ero

www.youtube.com...Warg Attack

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Nonsense
edit on 27-7-2013 by OwlOfSteel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Look if there was anything under DIA wouldnt you think it would be confirmed by ex workers who would know more about it than people assuming also the paintings were painted by Indians. Though the statue Of Anubis I cannot explain.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
The Blue Bronco sculpture was done by Luis Jimenez. It is very typical of his work. It is polychrome acrylic and fiberglass work, and is his typical western/Hispanic theme. For an idea of another sculpture with a blue bronco, look up his work "Vaquero." Luis worked in a studio in Hondo, NM. He died while moving the sculpture by himself in his studio with a crane when the lifting strap shifted and the sculpture dropped onto his leg severing his femoral artery. Quit reading more into what it is other than another Luis Jimenez sculpture.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by THENEO

Can't someone business and smart minded tell me why there are so many mergers between the airlines all within the past five years? If I was wanting to invest stock which airline would you invest in?

It is a bunch of hooey?

We are not supposed to try and think about what the heck these morbid images and murals are they are supposed to not be there or at least tell us what the heck they are. That is my cramps and the happy animals they are not affected by the death, well the dove is killed.

I have a memory when we were not living under a total fear kind of democracy and that was not long ago because the 9/11 attack did not happen we were in good times now that is gone. Time to get ready for business play dumb and then you can see what the schmucks are building get a progress report.
This is scary. Don’t put your hand up and don’t kneel. This is scary.

Oh God ah these faces are staring right at us.
edit on 4-1-2014 by Woodie75 because: ad

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

insite
I spent about 8 hours wandering around DIA on a layover last month. Of course I had read all the things about the underground prison so I was always on the lookout. I didn't get a chance to see the spooky mural though, it was in the passenger arrival/departure concourse and I stayed on the concourse with all of the planes.

To feed the conspiracy there were a number of vents coming out of the gound near the runways and more little buldings around the taxi way and runway. I travel relatively frequently and I'd never seen as many buildings out on the actual grounds as in Denver. There also appeared to be a power station there. Probably as backup for the control tower and concourses if the power went out but jeez, it was huge.

Other than that though it was a calm, pleasant airport with a great view and speedy transit times. With so many runways the lineup was minimal. One bad thing though was that there was only one smoking lounge in the whole airport and you had to buy something to be able to sit there. A glass of sprite was $2.15, out of control.

Can you understand the hatred and violence in these people? They all think they are hard warriors, but that is a gang warfare style massacre those murals are very subversive. How can you say they are innocent scenes of life and flowers and dandelions that looks like a bunch of horrendous slaughter to end?

Maybe the government is more super pagan than I have imagined.

Next you’ll see the Denver international airport commission a yeti. My knowledge of technology is shaky but I can make a shrubby line to the way the government is working on the Nafta superhighway and making all of the continents bow down to the trilateral commission and have a national ID card, this is coming. I can sense it that there are special forces as we speak at work making this dream come true.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join