It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver Airport's Ugly Secrets: Is it more than an airport?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Believe it or not..those airport buildings look like something off world. Something alien in inspiration? Do look strange.

upload.wikimedia.org...

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Just a mark of the shadow government that exists right under our noses. It is a shame that these people actually took most of society over without much of a fight and those who could sway the outcome choose themselves over humanity.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Crazy thread. The one persons interpretation of the murals 2 pages back seems quite accurate to how I view it. There is indefinitely something else going on at DIA imho. The one report about train cars with shackles was pretty nerve wracking. Good read. Kind of a scary topic to dig into if you ask me. Seems dangerously suspicious.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I'll be honest, my initial thoughts were "Oh boy.. here we go." But after reading through the article provided by OP, I think it's time to do some digging. Very, very interesting read!

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimpleTruth
The airport is only a cover for a secret base/experiment/alien directly underneath and is actually part of the same structure. There are hints of a future use as a containment camp. There are signs of potential future uses such as a vast fenced in area connected to the airport with nothing in it, but the barbed wire is pointing in as if to keep people inside. There are murals depicting dead children and burning skyscrapers and a nazi. The people of Denver didn't want it, and they had a very nice airport, but it was built anyway regardless and went billions over budget. Anyway, that is the least of the strange things described. I've actually been there myself a few years ago, before I ever heard anything about it. Honestly, I was weirded out. It is a VERY strange place. Anyway, I was curious to see if anyone else had info, or theories or questions. Or if this is even a legitimate theory. I appreciate any comments. If you have NO idea what I'm talking about...here is a link that will give you the jist of it. If any of this is true, it is really freaky. www.anomalies-unlimited.com... Thanks.

Americans with guts to go after the oligarch, not lackeys that just go with the flow, or we will have a bloody dictatorship. Queen Elizabeth II is indeed a pretty substantial property investor, although it's really the Royal Crown in general and not her personally (yeah right.)

We're "sheeple" who have had the wool pulled over our eyes by the Illuminati overlords. Sick of Americans who can't see the bigger picture, lightning has to literally hit your head before you can open your eyes at their plans.
edit on 1-4-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

So skpetics make a good point here as well - the DIA swastika is not exactly a swastika if you add as part of the swastika a large road on the right part that doesnt exactly make up this cross. So some things could be really false alarm.

The DIA swastika does look like a swastika.

I think this is just casual building

You think DIA is just a casual building?

edit on 20-4-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by insite
I spent about 8 hours wandering around DIA on a layover last month. Of course I had read all the things about the underground prison so I was always on the lookout. I didn't get a chance to see the spooky mural though, it was in the passenger arrival/departure concourse and I stayed on the concourse with all of the planes.

To feed the conspiracy there were a number of vents coming out of the gound near the runways and more little buldings around the taxi way and runway. I travel relatively frequently and I'd never seen as many buildings out on the actual grounds as in Denver. There also appeared to be a power station there. Probably as backup for the control tower and concourses if the power went out but jeez, it was huge.

Other than that though it was a calm, pleasant airport with a great view and speedy transit times. With so many runways the lineup was minimal. One bad thing though was that there was only one smoking lounge in the whole airport and you had to buy something to be able to sit there. A glass of sprite was $2.15, out of control.

I heard that those loud noises in Virginia are related to the vents in Colorado. Underground bases that connect colorado (elite) headquarters with Washington in the east. And maybe there is a war between the elites (us zombies on the top are too busy being zombies to know what is happening.) The National Cathedral said it had sustained "significant damage," with three capstones, each shaped like a fleur-delis, breaking off the main tower. Everyone in our government should be impeached they are going to allow this entire thing to collapse as they run for the safety of the pagan underground.
edit on 22-4-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
someone on this site, claimed to have worked, in a thread the other day and said, more goes on there, that is seen and that it ruined his life but did not elaborate beyond that( didn't wish to)

made me wonder

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

You are quoting something nearly 1 year old. Google 'denver airport debunked' and you will see that the true formation of the roads suggests a bit different look than a swastika, though at first glance, it does look like swastika.

Considering Cheyenne mountain complex is in Colorado, I would not be surprised if there is something underground but hardly anything alien or secret societies. I do not think the murals are anything but expressions of art.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by LAZers
Crazy thread. The one persons interpretation of the murals 2 pages back seems quite accurate to how I view it. There is indefinitely something else going on at DIA imho. The one report about train cars with shackles was pretty nerve wracking. Good read. Kind of a scary topic to dig into if you ask me. Seems dangerously suspicious.

Yeah this subject has been interesting over the years. The train cars with "Shackles" in them are nothing more than standard car haulers used bye CWX and probably others. They have big rings on the floor and sides to chain the cars down.They are easy to see on a daily basis in California since Port of Oakland and Long Beach move a bazillion cars a year throughout the West. Nothing sinister in the least going on

edit on 29-4-2012 by Candycab because: Add a detail

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SimpleTruth

This explains the Denver airport and the biggest conspiracy of all time:
PHYSICAL EVIDENCE: 1983 NASA launched the first infra-red orbiting telescope (IRAS) which found something ominous. On 30 December, 1983 confirmation of this "Planet X" discovery was leaked to the Washington post. The magnetic north pole stopped meandering around about the year 1900 and started moving in a straighter line until the mid-1970's when it started accelerating about 400% (from 6 miles per day to 24). At the same time the south magnetic pole did not. Recently astronomers have observed that the planet Saturn has tilted approx. 90 degrees from its former orientation to the sun. It's common knowledge the the ice caps of Mars have been melting for several years as well as experiencing unusual wind storms. Io, Jupiter's moon, was first observed to be a quiet ball of rock in space but in the last exploration fly-by it showed 12+ volcanoes erupting. New spots have appeared on the planet Jupiter. The Atlantic Gulf stream has stopped which has resulted in a colder Great Britain and a fish die-off in the Gulf of Mexico. Last year an activated Pacific Ocean "Ring of Fire" resulted in the great Japan earthquake of 9.0 plus many others in Chile and elsewhere. Then our planet earth proceeded around the sun to come back into alignment with "Planet X" to reactivate the "Ring of Fire" this year with two earthquakes of 8.6 & 8.2 off the coast of Indonesia plus many others. CONCLUSION: What ties all of these things together? There is something out in space that has a massive gravity well that is affecting our whole solar system. It's coming our way and getting ever closer! It's a mistake to call it "Nibiru", the name of the ancient Sumarians, and to tie this reality to things like the Aztec calandar warnings, etc. because it causes people to reject the whole idea as coming from the nut-cases with tinfoil hats preaching gloom and doom. NASA discovered it and then the government squelched it totally. It's affecting the direction and speed of our magnetic north pole; It's affecting the other planets and moons; It's stopped the Atlantic Gulf stream;
THE ULTIMATE EUGENICS PLOT IS HATCHED: What the IRAS telescope discovered was quickly studied intensely and it was determined that it would pass through our solar system and most likely cause great loss of life (in about 30 years in their future). Somebody in authority quickly realized this could be the best solution possible to world overpopulation if "handled right".This would also be an ideal time to consolidate power for the "one World Government" crowd during the destruction and confusion to come (their thoughts!). In order to do this two main requirement are obvious: !. Absolute "SECRECY"! 2. Control of the U.S. Government in order to "manage" this project with the necessary massive funding implementation. They had 30 years to get ready so let the preparations begin.
PREPARATIONS: Funding was no problem; they were well practiced in raising billions of dollars for "black military projects' for years. Y2K was a funding false flag and it worked very well; 9/11 gave them tremendous opportunity to siphon off more billion$; Stimulus money, bank bail-outs, massive social programs where all of that money is not accurately accounted for; How much accountability do you think there has been with our 15 trillion+ national debt? RELOCATIONS: CIA from Virginia to Denver; EPA library, with it's priceless biological samples, to somewhere else (?); Emergency Govt. administration from DC to the Denver airport underground complex (assuming martial law); The vatican closed it's huge library for "renovations"(?) several years ago and is, no doubt, being moved to higher ground; Walmart family built a huge underground installation in Benton Arkansas; Russia has been been building underground facilities for decades just like the good old USA, the largest of which is the Yamantau mountain complex that is reported to be approx. 400 square miles in size (seriously). The have about 200 other similar installations around their country; British and Spanish "royal families" have established large compounds in the New Zealand highlands (most likely with underground shelters). Also Bill Gates is reported to have a compound in that area.; Recently 20,000 bankers have retired or resigned to take up "other interests". I wonder what kind of preparations do you think they can afford?
PREPARATION DECISION MAKING: "Prepare for the worst and be glad when it turns out to be not so bad!" Planet X is thought to approach the earth less than one AU (AU - distance between the Earth and the Sun). When that happens meteor strikes are very likely to happen, so underground installations are a good idea; Severe natural disasters from weather; Hurricanes over land masses; Tornadoes; Earthquakes everywhere; Unusual rainfall and flooding in many places so good drainage for shelters is good; The absolute worst thing that could happen is a "Polar Axis Shift" which would result in unimaginable tsunamis over half of the world. If the spin axis of our world shifts by 20+ degrees, then the equator will also shift by the same amount of degrees. Remember the gaseous planet of Saturn has already been tilted by 90 degrees so this is possible. Also it has happened to the earth a few times during pre-historical times. According to satellite measurements there is a bulge of water at the equator that is 490 feet higher that the mean world sea-level measured at Cornwall England. This water bulge is held in place by the centrifugal force of our spinning Earth. If, and when, the equator moves by any significant amount, a 500' wall of water will rush north on one side of the world and another 500' wall of water will rush south on the opposite side of the world. As these mega-tsunamis approach land they will gain in height to far exceed the initial 500' swell. Thousands of islands will be scoured of life and continental shores will be devastated. Two groups of people are known to have already made decisions based upon this information: There is an unusual number of retired U. S. Navy located in the Ozark mountains. Also there are many retired Chicago cops in the Ozarks. For many years there was a map of the USA circulating in the Navy showing a future USA with the east coast under water as well as all of the Gulf coast south under water. They claim their decision was based on the coming rising ocean levels "in their lifetimes". I don't know how the Chicago cops got their info.; The result of all this is massive amounts of dead bodies - human and animals; large numbers of displaced people; starvation from interrupted ship[p[ing on land, sea, and air.; Disease from all the dead bodies and lack of normal sanitation; Normal business and commerce comes to a standstill. HOW DO YOU PREPARE FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS? The powers that be are into "Eugenics" (pruning the Earth's garden of Humans).They are convinced that too many people are polluting our world and a few billion should be eliminated. "What better way to thin out the population than to 'let nature take its course'." They believe that most of the "useless eaters" will perish when their government checks and food stamps stop coming and their mobile homes get blown away. That's the plan! So! Instigate loads of outrageous things to fill the media outlets with. People think of "false flag events" as only wars and the destruction of things that grab the publics attention. There is also a "soft version" of that, like the TSA indignities, apparent war on families, farms, and other obvious things that get people excited. They are increasing in number and scandal as we get ever closer to plantet X passing us by. All of the disaster movies of the last few year contain some very real possibilities with just enough fantasy to where the content of the whole movie is dismissed as all fantasy. "Global warming" was conceived to be justification for the draconian eco-regulations to concentrate the population is defined areas as well as to be able to claim the increasing weather anomalies from the nearing of Planet X to be caused by man-made pollution. Remember, Al Gore was the Vice President with inside information regarding the IRAS telescope info. He has played his part well and has gotten rich in the process so he could afford his own private underground bunker (I'm guessing). BLM was created to prevent the further spread of the population. After the great mess to come, the old coastal cities might not be inhabitable for years to come. The government wants an absolute lock on all the best available land after the "fall". What is now desert might be good farmland in the future world. How to organize things for the coming disaster: FEMA camps for the displaced people obviously! Crematoriums for all the dead bodies obviously! Many underground shelters for the "elite few" stocked with everything imaginable. Low level law enforcement and most certainly the TSA goons will be locked out of these facilities along with the rest of us sheep people. Underground rail line already connect many of these shelters together as well as provide communication lines. Above ground radio and satellite communications will most likely work. In order to keep this a huge secret (Planet X and the coming disasters) they had to create as many false flags as possible like the TSA goons without background checks. These are "throw-away" bad guys that the patriots will spend all of their energy vilifying. As we get closer to the "main event" the apparent outrageous conduct of government agencies will get worse. They are buy time to complete their preparations so they don't have to compete with the public for available food and supplies. The less prepared we are, the plan for "population pruning" will be a greater success for them.
Carl Rove was right when he said that the government "creates reality". It is the government reality that Alex Jones rants and raves about every day, while the leaders of the world elite continue to quietly prepare for the true coming reality of Planet X and the absolute mess the world is going to be in. Obama and crew believe that they are the "quiet heros" of our nation. The biggest obstacle to a One World Government is a free and prosperous United States of America. They are working for that OWG + their "Eugenics" program. There you have it: Ray's Unified Conspiracy Theory".

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by xenophanes85

I wish to add Cheyenne Mountain is now in private hands.The NORAD you used to know is at Shriver AFB on the surface.....in the open.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by PAPARAYG

Planet X SERIOUSLY? Where is it? I don't see it on the sky if it were 1 AU, or can it also cloak and use Death Ray?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by PAPARAYG

"What better way to thin out the population than to 'let nature take its course'." They believe that most of the "useless eaters" will perish when their government checks and food stamps stop coming and their mobile homes get blown away. That's the plan!

I do not doubt that the world is now populated by a lot of fallen angels. Some are at the higher echelons and they have plans to basically terraform the earth into a New World Order, like Francis Herbert's Dune. And the others are just the ones who are going along with it and not questioning.

Guy on the radio this week is talking about Underwater UFO bases, the alien bases in South America I wonder if any of this has to do with the Mayan calendar. The dream was dark and scary because there were so many scary things in it.
edit on 30-4-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Let us not forget one of creepiest aspects of DIA; the demonic blue horse (www.rockymountainnews.com...)

After driving way the hell out to the middle of nowhere to get to this freakshow of an airport, you are greeted by a terrifying 30+ft dark horse with glowing red eyes (yes, they actually are glowing red lights) reared up on its hind legs. Here's a good pic of it "in action" --> 4.bp.blogspot.com...

The story of the evil demon-horse is a pretty bizarre tale on its own. The artist that created it was killed when a portion of the sculpture's torso fell on him while it was being lifted.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by draco49

Someone should write a movie script about this, one that shows the truth at heels (or hooves) for what it really is, tired of fighting the Matrix and without help. and not a movie that trains and brainwashes the little Katy perry clones. The necklace of Philippes order of the Golden fleece.

Strange things happen with the occult thank you for providing the web link of the Montauk horse. During some perusing on videos youtube, radio shows, I saw that Montauk is actually right at the corner of where many believe the sunken continent of Atlantis was.
edit on 7-5-2012 by MarkScheppy because: adb

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I can't believe the CIA admitted there is a Nazi influence to the New World Order and they want to kill everybody. Ok I guess that means I have to change the way I think and act.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer
I can't believe the CIA admitted there is a Nazi influence to the New World Order and they want to kill everybody. Ok I guess that means I have to change the way I think and act.

I think that it would be more accurate to call it an intersection, rather than an influence. The Nazi Party pirated a lot of different symbolism, ideology, and theology from many other sources. The idea of a New World Order was around long before the Nazi Party put their own perverted spin on it; genocide leading to the emergence of one "supreme" Aryan race. It's well known that Hitler was obsessed with the occult, and allegedly became involved with a group calling themselves the Vril Society. Occult beliefs and practices were integrated with the Nazi Party. The swastika is an ancient symbol that represents peace and the cycle of life, and is found in many cultures.

The way I see it, the Nazis intersected with these various ideals and symbols, and were influenced by them and not the other way around.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DClark
I wouldn't say that the original airport at Denver was very nice. I believe there was at least one runway that actually went under a major highway.
As far as the airport's mysteries, well I don't know. But I think that it's development was just planning for the future.

Maybe a swastika shape is a better design for the productivity of an airport and so that could be an engineering coincidence. Why the demon horse thing, why not just an airport just stands out as so obvious.

And they thought generously of them, their ancestors the Rockefellers and the Morgans, because they saw all that the have given them. Mas’udi called the science of “snatching" precious fragments of the past from oblivion, the dollar is.
edit on 20-5-2012 by MarkScheppy because: as

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cherubimsfire
Well what do all of you masons have to say about this? So quiet? Is there any masonic symbology or principles in this mural? It seems to be the case, so please shed some light. Or will you keep what u know hidden in obscurity?

Maybe the basis for the whole deception of it, are planes, inefficent compared with train travel and just about 90 percent of the herd mentality of people, we think we are doing the right thing by apollo worship, it is actually making things slower and inefficient, but that plays into the hands. Why not have a barbed wire camp at an Airport, it makes sense to me we'll go and pay for tickets there.
edit on 21-5-2012 by MarkScheppy because: ag

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join