It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver Airport's Ugly Secrets: Is it more than an airport?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Hey everyone. I'm new here, so if this topic is already exhausted or is being discussed elsewhere, I apologize.
Anyway, I've run across a few places on the net that bring up this notion that the Denver Airport has some strange and even sinister things about it. It is described as a dual-purpose place. The airport is only a cover for a secret base/experiment/alien directly underneath and is actually part of the same structure. There are hints of a future use as a containment camp. There are signs of potential future uses such as a vast fenced in area connected to the airport with nothing in it, but the barbed wire is pointing in as if to keep people inside. There are murals depicting dead children and burning skyscrapers and a nazi. The people of Denver didn't want it, and they had a very nice airport, but it was built anyway regardless and went billions over budget. Anyway, that is the least of the strange things described. I've actually been there myself a few years ago, before I ever heard anything about it. Honestly, I was weirded out. It is a VERY strange place. Anyway, I was curious to see if anyone else had info, or theories or questions. Or if this is even a legitimate theory. I appreciate any comments. If you have NO idea what I'm talking about...here is a link that will give you the jist of it. If any of this is true, it is really freaky. www.anomalies-unlimited.com... Thanks.

[Edited on 15-12-2003 by SimpleTruth]

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Very Interesting stuff. Shame Southend Airport doesn't have any mysteries to it. Denver is a bit of a stretch to have a butchers at.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I wouldn't say that the original airport at Denver was very nice. I believe there was at least one runway that actually went under a major highway.
As far as the airport's mysteries, well I don't know. But I think that it's development was just planning for the future.

Originally posted by SimpleTruth
Hey everyone. I'm new here, so if this topic is already exhausted or is being discussed elsewhere, I apologize.
Anyway, I've run across a few places on the net that bring up this notion that the Denver Airport has some strange and even sinister things about it. It is described as a dual-purpose place. The airport is only a cover for a secret base/experiment/alien directly underneath and is actually part of the same structure. There are hints of a future use as a containment camp. There are signs of potential future uses such as a vast fenced in area connected to the airport with nothing in it, but the barbed wire is pointing in as if to keep people inside. There are murals depicting dead children and burning skyscrapers and a nazi. The people of Denver didn't want it, and they had a very nice airport, but it was built anyway regardless and went billions over budget. Anyway, that is the least of the strange things described. I've actually been there myself a few years ago, before I ever heard anything about it. Honestly, I was weirded out. It is a VERY strange place. Anyway, I was curious to see if anyone else had info, or theories or questions. Or if this is even a legitimate theory. I appreciate any comments. If you have NO idea what I'm talking about...here is a link that will give you the jist of it. If any of this is true, it is really freaky. www.anomalies-unlimited.com... Thanks.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Maybe it is just me but it seems that there has been a lot of airport construction around the world in the last 10 years. Certainly a degree of this can be attributed to increased air traffic but many of these projects have been hugh and often result in structures much larger than needed. Does this hearld the idea of secret bases and holding areas for future operations of the globalists? Airports expected to be major transit points for redistribution of people.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DClark
I wouldn't say that the original airport at Denver was very nice. I believe there was at least one runway that actually went under a major highway.
As far as the airport's mysteries, well I don't know. But I think that it's development was just planning for the future.

Thanks for your input DClark. I would encourage you though to check the website i listed there if you haven't already. Read what it has to say, and it's very disturbing if only some of it is true.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Hi SimpleTruth. I'm a newbie also and this is something i've been researching fro a while now. All I can say is it's really disturbing what people claim is down there. Im still reading up on it though because it's just so interesting.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Cool Eric, nice to see that someone else is familiar with it somewhat, and it's also cool to meet a fellow new member. Don't hesitate to post the information you find!

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I posted this a little while back. It's kind of recent information though. I'm starting to find a little more here and there all over. I'll post all that I find.

www.freepressinternational.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 06:55 PM
link   
There is just an airport there.

The HiddenUndergroundBase idea is the result of far too Speed hits I think.

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DClark

Not to mention that Stapleton was a nasty superfund mess site that needed extensive clean up.

As for the murals see them for yourself and read what the artists say about them

www.flydenver.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I'v never been there, but that's a very interesting post. Now I need to look into this more.

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I have finally found people who are as interested about whats going on at DIA as I am! I remember going to DIA and i had an overwhelming feeling that something wasnt right about this place. and this was a couple years before i heard about all this DIA conspiracy stuff. And the murals freaked me out. Has anyone else who has been there remember there being a constant buzzing sound on the airport grounds.

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Aren't there any construction pics available? [searching now]

To add fodder to the theories, how about this "transportation hub"?

www.bizjournals.com...

Front Range-DIA `land bridge' under construction

The intent of the four-mile extension is to create a cargo transportation and distribution hub. The company is promoting the development as offering "tri-modal transportation," that is transportation by air, rail and truck.

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
You can also see the post here on ATS about the Denver Airport Mural at:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The mural is strange...I didn't see the burning skyscrapers though..."gas-mask boy with the sword" is pretty weird!

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Why yes there are, but what I've found so far appears to be too far along to depict any underground structures other than baggage handling, parking and people movers.

[Edited on 18-3-2004 by titian]

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Who is the contractor who built DIA???

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Hello folks, here is a little bit more about DIA

www.geocities.com...

and here is a link for underground stuff,

www.sauderzone.com...

there sure is a lot of stuff underground, that's all folks.

Tut

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Yep, i had no idea anyone else was seriously this interested, silly me i posted this same topic today

There is alot of weird coincendences and such if you really read into it, and what i dont understand is why on the site that was originally posted they have some relation with the freemasons?

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Remember that post back a while ago which claimed the movies which are being released are preparing us for whats going to happen? did anyone else notice that the dude in the mural sticking his sword up the doves rear end looks strikingly similar to one of the (evil) charectors from the movie hell boy?

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   
What gets me, as stated above, was that this airport does have connections with the Masons.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join