It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's new? (a challenge)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   
It is just an expression, to denote the Global nature of Freemasonry.

Jesus Christ being the cornerstone is true Masonry, if you will. So obviously something called Freemasonry is in opposition to him.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Tell me how many Masons are moderators of this forum, and how many Masons are actively posting here at the present time?

I see your Shrine paraphanalia and 'Mirthful Me' tag line. Are you a Mason?

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Seven posts on you first day and you assume you're entitled to demands of the staff.

How insightful that you were able to make such an astute deduction regarding the royal red felt that adorns my simian brow, and the extent of my fraternal ties. Your attention to detail is commendable; I only wish it had extended to the proper spelling of "Cristo." Alas, we all have our "krosses" to bear...

As for my fellow staff members, I'll allow them to speak for themselves... The penalty for revealing the secrets of my ATS brethren is quite severe.

"Misteak Monkeys, not just for erroneous errors anymore...

[edit on 31/1/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 01:04 AM
link   
You're "Staff"? Really? You're an employee of ATS are you?

Masonry is like the plague.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Viva, seriously... why are you here?

Contributions like 'masonry is like the plague' doesn't help either 'side'. It just adds more noise, to hide the signal.

And on top of that, looks like you're picking a fight with the mods? Who does that on their first day as a member (besides, perhaps, a deliberate troll)?

Cug

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
I think that this is a great idea Cug, but I am not so sure that its all that easy to do conspiracy research of this manner. Most people get information second hand, including the 'big conspiracy theorists' like Icke or Jones or however.

Really it's not that hard if people only look for it. For example how about these statement in official O.T.O. documents that can be found all over the net.

40. Every Brother is expected to use all his influence with persons in a superior station of life (so called) to induce them to joint the Order. Royal personages, ministers of State, high officials in the Diplomatic, Naval, Military, and Civil Services are particularly to be sought after, for it is intended ultimately that the temporal power of the State be brought into the Law, and led into freedom and prosperity by the application of its principles.

Source: An Open Letter to Those Who May Wish to Join the Order and Privileges

74. The Order exercises its whole power to relieve its members of any constraint to which they may be subjected, attacking with vigour any person or persons who may endeavour to subject them to compulsion, and in all other ways aiding in the complete emancipation of the Brethren from aught that may seek to restrain them from doing That Which They Will.

Source: An Open Letter to Those Who May Wish to Join the Order and Privileges

The Order gives practical assistance in life to worthy members of even its lower degrees, so that, even if originally poor, they become well able to afford the comparatively high fees of the VII°, VIII°, and IX°. On exaltation to the IV° each Companion may file an account of his circumstances, and state in what direction he requires help.

Source: Manifesto of the O.T.O.

Now don't those sound like the "proof" that is given to prove that the Mason are evil? It's all spelled out here about the O.T.O.** Sounds conspiracy worthy to me.

Oh then there is the current schism going on.. some O.T.O. members are basically calling the head of the O.T.O. a power hungry madman, who is afraid of criticism. This is followed by some expulsions and claims that the order is restricting free speech.. Again sounds conspiracy worthy to me.

These are out there for the public to see. But no one is willing to study, to research, they follow their masters and repeat stories about baby eating.

** But the truth is the O.T.O. is so small that it's not able to do what it proclaims.. in fact that can't do some things or they will lose their non-profit status as a religious group. Ha debunks my own post.

PS thought of another one.. Take a look at what is happening in the Golden Dawn world the last few years.

Originally posted by Viva Christo Rey
::snip freemasonrywatch links ::end snip:::
Lots of new stuff.

Yesssssss I must follow... Obey obey obey

Must empty my mind and obey

It's time to wake up.. you have been brainwashed.

You'd better turn around and go back to the fork in the road Mason.

Who me?

My previous post was directed at the user 'Cug', who imply's on his sig block that he is a practitioner of Thelma, a Masonic Satanic 'Art'.

Thelma? Geena Davis was hot in that movie.. but I don't really follow her.

Anyway I don't "imply's" I'm a Thelemite if fact I'm rather proud of it.. seem my avatar, my mood, the link to a post that describes Thelema, and a Crowley quote.

But anyway I'm not a Mason (hell I'm not even O.T.O.) in fact I disapprove the the male only rule of Freemasonry. But that doesn't mean I hate them.. it works for some people it just doesn't work for me.

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.
Love is the law, love under will.

::EDIT:: Fixed several typos.. I'm not used to my my keyboard yet

[edit on 1/31/2007 by Cug]

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   

No, it is actually much simpiler than that, which is a general charateristic of the truth. There is Satan, the angels that were thrown out of heaven by St. Michael with him, and Freemasonry on one side - and on the other there is Jesus Christ, the Angels, the Saints, and the true faith.

One could also argue that there are also the Tooth Fairy, the Easter Bunny, and Santa Clause. Santa is one side, the Tooth Fairy is on the other, the Easter Bunny is neutral, but is about to break open a can of whoop-ass anyway.

BTW, great posts Cug, keep 'em coming.

You have voted Cug for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Tell me how many Masons are moderators of this forum, and how many Masons are actively posting here at the present time?

I see your Shrine paraphanalia and 'Mirthful Me' tag line. Are you a Mason?

Wow, your reasoning is amazing.

Just for the record, I am not a Mason, nor am I one of the Xmen.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join