It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abduction Account (audio interview)-Linda M. Howe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 01:41 AM
link   
www.earthfiles333.com...

This is an interview done by Linda M. Howe. She interviews a Lawyer who was abducted for many years, and it is very interesting! I really recommend it, it is very long and touches on a lot of things (very detailed).

[edit on 24-1-2007 by Unplugged]

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Very interesting. I like that its a lawyer because he has friends who are doctors and such.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I've listened to the complete recording, and although initially I thought the person interviewed sounded very level-headed, then it started to sound as somebody who went bananas.

Things that makes his testimony suspicious:

- The talk about Annunaki.
- The talk about alternative-medicine.
- The talk about government implication.
- The cosmic webbing and center of the galaxy.

The above mentioned areas make the person sound as somebody who is very aware of the ufo mitology, and therefore, his testimony is not as valuable to me. I don't know how much of what he believes is imagined, suggested by bad hipnosis, or wild speculation on his part given to his knowledge of the subject matter.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Celtibero you could very well be right. I never can understand why people who hoax stuff waste all their time doing that? Why do you want to waste your own time like that when you could be doing so much more? We need to interview a hoaxer to ask and see why.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Celtibero
I've listened to the complete recording, and although initially I thought the person interviewed sounded very level-headed, then it started to sound as somebody who went bananas.

Things that makes his testimony suspicious:

- The talk about Annunaki.
- The talk about alternative-medicine.
- The talk about government implication.
- The cosmic webbing and center of the galaxy.

The above mentioned areas make the person sound as somebody who is very aware of the ufo mitology, and therefore, his testimony is not as valuable to me. I don't know how much of what he believes is imagined, suggested by bad hipnosis, or wild speculation on his part given to his knowledge of the subject matter.

This is pretty much exactly what was going through my head as I listened.
I never said it was anything more than interesting. With all the different details the guy mentions, I knew it would be at least interesting for people here.

Ack

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by imtim83
Very interesting. I like that its a lawyer because he has friends who are doctors and such.

I am in no way trying to be rude, but is this sarcasm? I ask because that is something I would say as a joke. I have not listened to it yet, but does the lawyer specifically say they have friends who are doctors? Or are you assuming that all lawyers have friends who are doctors? And why do you like the fact that lawyers have friends who are doctors? The only thing I can think of is that you, like many other people, see doctors as being in a high position of authority, and that they do not lie. There is no reason to believe that because someone has a high paying important job in society, they don't lie. I'm really just using you as a scapegoat to complain again about this common misconception.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   
The abductee being a Lawyer IS relevant to the story and to its credibility if infact everything took place as described~. The abductee had been in contact with the ETs since about his mid twenties. Now the guy is in his late fifties. He was a competent practicing lawyer the whole time he was being abducted, and he lived a normal life. Its not like he was in and out of psych hospitals his whole life.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   
There have been many "professionals" throughout history that have lied and even committed crimes such as murder whilst still going on with their everyday lives.

I can't remember one trial where someone got off because they happen to be a lawyer or had doctors as friends. The fact that he's a practicing lawyer has no bearing on his credibility nor does having professional constituents.

new topics

top topics

join