It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hezbollah Islamic Computer Game.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I was browsing and found this rather amusing computer game which was apparently released by the "Hezbollah" Islamic political party.

"The designers of Special Force are very proud to provide you with this special product, which embodies objectively the defeat of the Israeli enemy and the heroic actions taken by heroes of the Islamic Resistance in Lebanon."

"Special Force is a first-person shooter military video game, published by the Islamic organisation Hezbollah, created using the Genesis 3D engine."

"Special Force offers a mental and personal training for those who play it, allowing them to feel that they are in the shoes of the resistance fighters."

"The makers claim that the game was inspired when a child playing an American video game said that he wished he "were playing as an Arab Moslem fighting the Jews as the Islamic Resistance did in Lebanon!"

I'm not sure whether this is actual a serious attempt at propaganda or some company trying to sell some games through public demand in the Middle-East.

Here is the link anyhow:
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 24-1-2007 by superpaul55]

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
yeah, it played it back in 2005 to see whats it all about. its all around crapy game. 500mb of pure propaganda crap and waste of time.

%90 pro-islam and anti-Israel
%5 propaganda
%5 pro-terrorism

Also the main site got shutdown in July 2006.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Where on earth could they have got that Idea from I wonder?Hmm,now who else creates computer games of every war they have ever been in,in order to change public opinion/recruit soldiers...

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Wow! It looks worse than "Full Spectrum Warrior" plays!

I think everyone should've stuck to playing as the GLA in command and conquer. Now that was fun!

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Theres been quite a few games were your either a US or UK soldier fighting in Iraq or Afghanistan killing obviously Muslims. I guess this gives Muslim gamers a chance to kill non Musilims for a change.

[edit on 21-8-2007 by The_Coo]

new topics

top topics

join