It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

time, space and aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
hello! i have been reading members posts here for years off and on. I've even been a member before but lost access due to a divorce. i've missed researching and learning very badly. i never really made myself known before, nothing more than a few posts and a few reply's. this time around i have a new agenda. im seeking help, your help my fellow members. i don't expect anyone to jump to my aid but i think that a few of you will find that my experiences and conclusions to the circumstances i fall under very interesting. im in my mid 20's. when i was 14 years old i was abducted and it is my belief that i travelled through a small wrinkle in time. they took me back to the beginning of the original day that they took me. i know its a brain bender but thats why im here. to this day i have been followed, tracked and further experimented on. activity has been increasing ever since i figured out that i was important to someone. that is me in a very small nutshell. i hope it sparks the interest of somebody who is intellegent here on ATS. thank you.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
What exacly makes you think you got abducted? Saying you were abducted soesn't mean much. We need an explanation and proof. Can't really help you out with out that.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
i do understand your concern and thank you for making that the first and foremost comment. i also appologize to the absolute proof seekers i have nothing for you but my word so please move on. as to answer your question...i believe i was abducted for two reasons. the marks i woke up with and the friend who saw me leave with them. i was just starting to smoke cigarrettes back in those days and still had to sneak out of my parents house through the window in my bedroom. behind our house was a man made cliff with a housing development below. my friends and i would go sit on the top layer of the rock wall which was above roofs of the houses below. accross the cultisak was a fairly large pond with an island smack dab in the middle of it. it was summer and very early in the morning but well before sunrise. as we were sitting there on the rock i noticed a bright light appear to turn on in the sky. at first i thought nothing of it i thought it was a plane with its headlight on. then 5 minutes or less later i noticed two more one to the left and one to the right and they were all closing in to a central point very slowly, i guessed thats what they were doing about halfway through it and i was right. they stopped over the pond in triangle formation and just hovered for a few munites then they started circling the island about 100 feet in the air keeping thier triangular formation very tight. the next thing i remember was waking up with a very large mole on my arm and on my neck that were not there before and i remembered the way that you would remember a dream when you wake up being not able to move but being placed in my bed by one of the greys, although i didn't know that they were known as that then. my mom had told me that the same morning there were bright lights comming through the window (before sunrise) something held her in place paralyzed and she could not voice any concern to my father who was sleeping in bed through the entire thing. things in my life since then have day in and day out been very paranormal or just simply not the way i viewed the world beforehand. that is why i believe i was abducted. this is not exactly what i am looking for help on either. what i want help with is finding out what agency or organization wheather legal or not is keeping a strict record on me. or if im crazy, which has crossed my mind over a thousand times

[edit on 23-1-2007 by john conner]

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Hello, and Welcome to ATS, john conner!

For some information about this site that you will find very useful, check out the ATS Handbook

Also check out the thread Smokin' BBQ Threads

Where you will find a veritable plethora of links to more useful information about ATS.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
hi and welcome...

you've posted part of you story in the introduction forum, I suggest you repost it in the Alien/Ufo forum, I'm sure you'll get more from there than here.

good luck.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
alright! thanks alot ya;ll

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
EDIT: Sorry, already welcomed you

[edit on 26/1/2007 by enjoies05]

top topics

join