It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radio for Patriots and the Truth Movement

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Did you know you can listen to Alex Jones' and Jack Blood's show For Free on a 128k stream at RevereRadio.net? The Revere Radio Network also carries several RBN and GCN shows in the same high quality stream, important audio debates from the Senate and House, audio from documentaries and audio books from prominent names in the Truth and Patriot movement, and original programming from shows like mine. You can hear, in the audio archives, past shows where I've had Jim Fetzer, Dr. Steven Jones, Bob Bowman, James L Bills, and Judge Napolitano among others on. This Thursday night Morgan Reynolds will be joining me for a discussion about 9/11, his much-critisized no planes theory, JFK, and the economy. Give us a listen and if you like what you hear tell your friends. As always, you can contact me on AIM at RBishop 2006 or via e-mail at [email protected].

Thanks

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I'm a fan of Webster Tarpley's and usually listen to his archived radio program late Saturday night when I get home from work. You can find World Crisis Radio hosted by the redoubtabe Tarpley in the show archives on the Republic Broadcasting Network homepage, but my link to those archives doesn't work now.

www.rbnlive.com...

Instead there is an article describing an ongoing feud between two personalities at RBN. It appears that they are off the air for the time being. Does anyone have any more information about this? Do you know if this dispute will be resolved so that this important radio outlet for independant opinion and research can be restored to the airwaves? Has anybody heard anything? I'm in a state of shock

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 03:13 AM
link   
yeah, im not happy about it either, as I just found out about RBN LIve bout 6 weeks back and have enjoyed their programs immensly.

Hope they start up a new radio show soon.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I emailed Webster Tarpley to ask for info on getting access to his archived radio program a couple of minutes ago. I urged him to put out come kind of info for listeners on his website at www.tarpley.net... I certainly hope this situation is not permanent. There seems to have been some kind of clash of personalities and financial issues that have precipitated a major meltdown at Republic Broadcasting Network. I haven't tried their live stream yet but I think they are off the air. The following is a quotation from the posting at RBN's website. It is the final part of the article or letter, the business end, as it were. To read it in it's entirety go to www.rbnlive.com...

Here's the quote:

" . . . As I've alluded to earlier, I've literally built Stadtmiller's network. I own the domain names rbnlive.com and rbnlive.net, and I want nothing further to do with a spider's web that is meant to catch well-meaning patriots like flies. As of Friday I requested to be paid by proxy through a trusted co-worker and they refused to hand him my payment. Effective today, Saturday, January 27, 2007, I am disconnecting all of my equipment and services that I own and provide to RBN. I am disconnecting all services that I provide through my equipment that is being held hostage, and I am removing myself from this monster's sphere of influence. I am simply severing all my connections to RBN - as a free man it is my right to not provide services to a user who has terrorized my family and others in the community.

John Stadtmiller I am finished dealing with you - so have a better life, but may God's judgment deal with you accordingly for your wrongdoings.

Lord, help us all, and heal our land and this movement.

Wes Perkins"

Quotation ends. This is a sad state of affairs.

new topics

top topics

join