It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what happened to "screw 911 mysteries"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   
spawn,

i'm sure america wants a peaceful world like you say, but our current administration believes imperialism is the only way to achieve it. to be honest, when i first saw the live feed of the world trade center collapsing i thought that it couldn't have been done by the plane. it really looked like a building being demolished. i haven't seen any of the "CT" (didn't even know that term meant "conspiracy theorists" until reading this thread) films yet i still can't believe a building as large as that could be taken down so quickly. perhaps it wasn't designed properly and the beams simply were destroyed at the point of impact causing the floors to collapse and destroy floors from under them. i feel that if one or a few floors collapsed it still wouldn't be enough to destroy floors directly under them unless there was some other force pushing down on them. wouldn't it be easier to destroy a building from the lower floors like a game of jenga where you take out one of the blocks from the ground which would then take down the whole tower?

Now this is something I've recently come up with. Isn't it true that the US support Israel undyingly? Who hates muslims more than the Jews? I'm pretty sure the Jews would be happy if there weren't any muslims left to piss them off so would it not be feasible to say that they had something to do with the 9/11 attack? Such a huge attack on the US would prove beneficial to the Jews (well, Israelites) because it may lead to a war against the middle east; which is happening right now. I don't know if any of this is true, I'm simply hypothesizing. I'd like to know if anyone has any info on this. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skibum
Ultimately though your question is irrelevant. Just because something has never happened in the past does not mean it never can happen. We can add that to the list of logical fallacies you guys seem to have a habit of using.

No, the logical fallacy is when people say "Just because something has never happened in the past does not mean it never can happen". The fallacy in that is we know from experienced physics that it is impossible.

Since we know that it is physically impossible for a pig to fly, does that mean that one day one just might because "Just because something has never happened in the past does not mean it never can happen"?

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1150111
Also, do you understand that the very people who masterminded WTC7 have hidden all the evidence? All of the steel beams have been recycled,

A lie, You can't control it can you.

How is that a lie? None of the steel from WTC 7 was kept I believe. I could be wrong, but instead of just claiming it's a lie, why don't you show us some proof that it is a lie. Funny how you keep asking us for proof but yet have not given any yourself.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Hey I'm still waiting for your answer to my question. Seems to be a one way grilling if you ask me.

Since no one is claiming that the fires melted the steel, I don't know what your question has to do with anything.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Griff and Everyone...

You should really stop replying to this thread. I feel it is a simple fishing expedition and you are giving this guy points/cred/wasting keystrokes.

That said...

The burden of proof is on the NIST, FAME, 9/11 Commission, NOVA and PM. They have stated their cases AS FACT and PUBLISHED them yet have FAILED to PROVE anything.

There is no burden of proof upon those who question skibum. You know that and are trying to move the onus.

Skibum - Prove the NISTs case.

Thanks,

Pootie

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spawwwn
Yeah but you know what the problem is, this video plainly shows how these people producing these 9-11 denying videos are proven liars.
examples shown in the film such as the careful editing of one of the basement eye witnesses reports. The edit out any information that they think might not fit their agenda, and butcher his words and make it appear like he said he heard bombs going off in the building.

During one part it shows how the original authors say the towers had imposions rather than explosions..then shows 40 minutes later in the film, they use the SAME EVENT and say "EXPLOSIONS RATHER THAN IMPLOSIONS". How can the same even be both? It's really sickening to watch these idiots not be able to keep their own stories straight. I hope this is a wake up call to some of you to STOP USING CHEESY HOMEMADE CONSPIROCY VIDEOS AS EVIDENCE.

I honestly don't know how anyone with a truley objective and openminded opinion can watch screw 911 mysteries and screw loose change and STILL think these conspirocy theories are true. 9-11 CONSPIROCY VIDEOS ARE MADE BY AMATUERS WHO ARE ONLY LOOKING TO BE FAMOUS AND MAKE A BUCK.

I don't know how many more people are going to let themselves be suckered into the whole 911 conspirocy thing. i honestly believe that anyone who buys into the 911 conspirocy thing, is either dillusional, gullible, or has a low intelligence level and can't comprehend that a lot of these theories aren't even based on real science. I mean be serious how many of you truley know what "telescoping steel" really is? yet you will throw the term around like you invented it...

The reason i say those things is because i belive you would have to honestly have a serious separation from reality if you belive the gov somehow planned and executed this type of attack, when they can't even agree amoungst themselves half the time. look i'll tell you why the 911 conspirocies exist...

people don't like to be labeled. people feel the need to say "i am different from you." by believeing 911 conspirocy people can say "look at me i'm not like everyone else!" it makes them feel cool to THINK they know something the "average" person doesn't. it validates their since of self worth as an individual and makes them feel better about themselves.

but you know just because you belive something doesn't make it true. tell me why nobody from MENSA (stupid as that orgainization is) believes you? The certified,smartest people on earth...don't belive this trash? professional controlled demolition workers don't belive you. people who demolish buildings for a living, don't belive this whacky story?

did you all ever stop to think why the 911 truth movement is DYING? it's not beacuse people are being silence, information is being supressed, or people simply "just won't listen". it's because the people who make these truth tapes and spout this nonsense are PROVEN LIARS. it's been proven time and again that they can't be trusted. it's been proven they will twist and distort others words and actions and second guess everyone in the world, so long as their agenda is met. its even sad that you can't even find good celebrities to help. charlie sheen lmao.

look the bottom line is that u can have a 20 page long thread about this stupid 911 mysteries video all u like. u can talk all day about how the video has great information and proves the gov was behind 911. but the only thing 911 mystereies prooves is that people will do anything for attention, and anything for a buck. untill the film makers don't contradict themselves every 30 minutes, be a good american and tell your fellow citizen NOT to belive in stupid 911 conspirocies.

remeber...911 conspirists and CTers aren't people who are actually smart, just people who THINK their smart.

Your original post is nothing more than your opinion. In otherwords; complete utter crap.

so why would the USA want to make it look like those people can get at us? look at this video man. this is absoloute trash. the people that made the original video, make a mockery out of THOUSANDS of people that died. i'll have to get some time codes for people so maybe it can be clearer..but anyone who wants to look at themselves in the mirror as a "serious" 9-11 CTer, then watch the whole thing.

Do you realize that the whole truth movement is started and supported by the family members of the victims? And you're going to call them conspiracy theorist and fools? You have absolutely no respect for victims that suffered the tragedy that day. How do you live with yourself?

[edit on 13-4-2007 by NegativeBeef]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Spawwwn, by the way YOUR video is also EDITED to fit your side of the story.
I watch a few moments of the video you posted and it made me sick!
The video was made to Trash the truth!
You talk about insane Editing.
I hope you never show that garbage to a New York Firemen.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I think spawn just got embarrased in his own thread.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Why dont people look at the details of the official story about 911 themselves, and they will see quickly that it doesnt add up.

But they wont do that, because they wont dive into subject because their belief system is so narrow, it is impossible to grasp bigger concepts than what is shown to us on the programming box.

For someone who has studied this intensely for 2 years, spending alot of my spare time to research facts for myself, I can tell you with confidence the official story is bogus, and all the proof supports us so called conspiracy theorists.

Now if anyone else has spent 2 years of research, and has found a different conclusion than me, please feel free to tell me. But you havent, because you havent even checked out a single fact to support even your side , you are just told this is what happened, and you believe it.

Its bad enough that people dont think for themselves, but its even worse that you need people like me to do your thinking for you, and do the research to get to the bottom of things. You are told what to believe, either by the government or the 911 conspiracies, no one checks anything for themselves.

I have, and Ive found the world is a far more different place than we are told it is.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Freefall speeds? Hah! I got proof that wtc did not fall freefall speeds.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
One thing I think I found have to check it out but I think the guy who made the video to trash the 9/11 video contradicted himself. I think?

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by amfirst
Freefall speeds? Hah! I got proof that wtc did not fall freefall speeds.

Hah! Who cares?

Why is it you de-bunkers just completely miss the point all the time?
Even if the towers fell in 20 secs it would still be TOO FAST.
Point is there was no resistance from undamaged columns, floors etc...and the speed of the collapse proves this. Pretty simple, no need to try to confuse the issue, claiming the towers didn't fall at exactly free fall speed.
It was close enough to cause any sane person to question why? Are you a sane person? Or are you just playing games?

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by NegativeBeef
Do you realize that the whole truth movement is started and supported by the family members of the victims? And you're going to call them conspiracy theorist and fools? You have absolutely no respect for victims that suffered the tragedy that day. How do you live with yourself?[edit on 13-4-2007 by NegativeBeef]

I have no respect for them? You guys are the ones that stand in front of the wtc on the same sidewalk where dead bodies littered the street,
with signs that say "9-11 was an inside job." you guys are the ones that post video of nonsense after nonsense and claim that these people didn't even know their own familes. (perfect example is the phone call a passenger made to his mom, people say "oh well nobody would say mom this is [guys says his full name]") you second guess the people who lievd through it saying things like "oh well i wouldn't have let them hijack us". you guys are the ones who use broken english as proof of a conspirocy (pull it).

you guys are the ones who claim that bush and the gov willingly slaughtered their own citizens for financial gain. you guys are the ones that watch videos apon videos of the towers falling and people dying, and say "oh they didn't fall right!". you guys are the ones who won't even accept eye witness accounts (firefighters, police, people). you guys are the ones who claim phantom holographic planes and mini nukes/explosives where there.

yet you call me insensitive to the people that died? you need to take a look in the mirror!

another problem is the majority (and by that i mean AT LEAST 70%) of the people who belive and support this "Truth" crap, aren't even from NYC, or the surrounding areas. Many of you have never even been to the wtc. How many of you remember the CD101.9 smooth jazz concerts that took place every summer between the towers on the courtyard? How many of you gazed out over the observation deck? How many of you ever ate in the food court? how many of you ever took the tour? how many of you ever ate at windows on the world (even if it was to expensive)? better yet, how many of you actually took your own photo of the wtc? I still have mine.

My big problem with a lot of these "truthers" is that they are posers. They have no clue what the WTC was or even remeber being there. Most of you have only seen it on tv, or in news papers. so for you toa ct like you know what's going on is downright offensive. What about this new video going around that is apprently showing these guys walkin around with that "911 was an inside job sign". did you see how many REAL new yorkers cursed them out? New yorkers KNOW what they saw and heard that day. there were no explosions (meaning there was no sounds of actual bombs being detonated. sorry you can't use one guys testomony in the basement as proof. he said there was an explosion..oh guess what, THAT WAS THE PLANE HITTING). there were no charges that brough WTC7 down. there were no commands to "pull" (meaning detonate) the building.

you guys literally take FRAGMENTS of peoples testimony, and present them as evidence. it's sick. i saw one thread on there with a vid that a firefighter said "pull them" or something to that matter...so obviously you can't keep saying "OH LARRY SILVERSTIEN SAID PULL IT" and keep saying he ment bring down the building.

oh so what about the "defies the laws of physics" claims? hey truthers, debunk this: explosives create SOUNDS. The sheer thousands of pounds of explosives it would have taken to topple the wtc, could NOT have been sound proofed, muffled, or simply rigged with "silent" explosives. The idea that there would not have been ANY sounds of explosives detonating before the WTC collapes, DEFIES THE LAWS OF PHYSICS, SOUND, AND LOGIC. so don't talk to me about what does and does not defy the laws of physics, becuase obviously the majority of these conspirocy theories stopped using logic and real science a long time ago.

hijackers alive? false! it's been proven on REPUTABLE 9-11 debunking sites (and i think even in this very video!) that those people had the same names, or they had mistaken identies. common people, do you honestly belive 2 people in the world can't have the exact same name? better yet, why don't u go watch a national geographic special on 9-11. They clearly show videos from mohammed atta, and other hijackers years and months before the attacks. they have their final letters they wrote to their familes.

passport found on the ground, why so unbeliveable? there are freaks of nature that occur in disasters like this. while the building was pluverised to dust, there were peices of paper that were found in tact, as well as personal items like wallets, jewlery, and money..that were found completley in tact. sometimes things are just freaks of nature.

better yet what about the guy hanay hangure who flew the plane into the pentagon. u trying to say he never took flight lessons at that school? lets go further, why have a person train for all those years only to pull a "false flag" operation?

the problem is that as much"evidence" of a conspirocy there is, there is 1000 times more evidence that 911 was the work of REAL terrorists. Keep in mind those terrorists lived in this country for YEARS. it's not like they came over, and did 911 weeks later. this was something that took a good many years of planning.

the conspirocy you are expecting us to belive, would require literally thousands of people to WILLINGLY slaughter americans, and then KEEP THEIR MOUTHS SHUT FOR ETERNITY. well i'm sorry people, i can't honestly belive that thousands of regular people would simply stand by and do something like that. conspirocys are SMALL grounds of people. hmm, wait that sounds like the real 9-11! a small group of people conspire, and commit a henious act. yep, sounds like EXACTLY what really happened.

short list of people required for 9-11 conspircy to be true: gov workers, police, firemen, construction workers, demolitionists, airlines, people on the planes (that apparently would willingly let themselves be killed), everyone who works in the media, victims familes, and the list goes on.

i'm sorry but i can't belive that thousands of regular people commited this act, it's simply insane! just look how many different orgainizations are in that list!

nixon couldn't keep watergate a secret..what makes you think the gov could hide 9-11 so well?

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   

short list of people required for 9-11 conspircy to be true: gov workers, police, firemen, construction workers, demolitionists, airlines, people on the planes (that apparently would willingly let themselves be killed), everyone who works in the media, victims familes, and the list goes on.

Bolded by me. You need to check your facts because if it wasn't for the families of the victims, there wouldn't have even been ANY 9/11 commission report. The families of the victims are the ones who got the ball rolling in the "truth" movement.

nixon couldn't keep watergate a secret..what makes you think the gov could hide 9-11 so well?

I suggest reading an article in the latest Rolling Stone called "Cheney's Nemesis". It's an interview with Seymour Hersh (you know, a very well respected journalist).

This seems to be something that Bush has in common with Nixon: the White House ignoring everyone and seeking to become a government unto itself.

One of the things this administration has shown us is how fragile democracy is. All of the institutions we thought would protect us -- particularly the press, but also the military, the bureaucracy, the Congress -- they have failed. The courts . . . the jury's not in yet on the courts. So all the things that we expect would normally carry us through didn't. The biggest failure, I would argue, is the press, because that's the most glaring.

In the Nixon years, you had the press turning against the Vietnam War after the Tet Offensive, you had Watergate, you had all these reasons why the press became involved in bringing the Nixon administration to an end. But it hasn't performed that function in Bush's case. Why do you think that is?

I don't know. It's very discouraging. I've had conversations with senior people at my old newspaper, the Times, who know that there are serious problems there. It's not that they shouldn't run the stories that they run. They run stories that represent the government's view, because there are people at the Times who have access to senior people in the government. They see the national security adviser, they see Condoleezza Rice, and they have to reflect their view. That's their job. What doesn't get reported is the other side. What I always loved about the Times when I worked there is that I could write what the kiddies down the line said. But that doesn't happen now. You're not getting broad, macro coverage from the White House that represents anything like opposition. And there is opposition -- the press just doesn't know how to deal with it.

From the press?

Oh, come on, how hard is it to hide things from the press? They don't care that much about the straight press. What these guys have figured out is that as long as they have Fox and talk radio, they're OK in the public opinion. They control that hard. It kept the ball in Iraq in the air for a couple of years longer than it should have, and it cost Kerry the presidency. But now it's over -- Iraq's done. A lot of the conservatives who promoted the war are now very much against it. Some of the columnists in this town who were beating the drums for that war really owe an apology. It's a sad time for the American press.

Please read that whole quote.

What can be done to fix the situation?

[Long pause] You'd have to fire or execute ninety percent of the editors and executives. You'd actually have to start promoting people from the newsrooms to be editors who you didn't think you could control. And they're not going to do that.

What's the main lesson you take, looking back at America's history the last forty years?

There's nothing to look back to. We're dealing with the same problems now that we did then. We know from the Pentagon Papers -- and to me they were the most important documents ever written -- that from 1963 on, Kennedy and Johnson and Nixon lied to us systematically about the war. I remember how shocked I was when I read them. So . . . duh! Nothing's changed. They've just gotten better at dealing with the press. Nothing's changed at all.

Source: www.rollingstone.com...

I hope I didn't over quote the article but you get the idea. Mods, if so, I can tone it down some if you like.

[edit on 4/14/2007 by Griff]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
What happened to screw 911 mysteries? hmmmm

Well since I copied and pasted twice on accident I have re-write my response to the Mr. Spawwwn. Men are you bored or something? Testing how immaculately versed and researched our responses might be. Fine. Hope you didn't skip Jeff King’s presentation.

Now I can't believe I'm offering this but I've seen so many 911 films but I've not seen one person post these links:

Screw 9/11 Mysteries
video.google.com...

Screw Loose Change:
video.google.com...
(Hasn't always been working but non the less exists)

(Oh and if I continue to see more 911 films I am going to lose it. No matter what one believes that $%$% was disgusting and what I see is people now - not truthers - profiting from it)

Watch em both and pay attention. We should be able to crush his refuted claims in a matter of few well written paragraphs if we are what we say we are. This is in the context of the evidence offered from the films above to the evidence offered by the originals and others.
(My roommate did some minor editing working on the 911 mysteries and he even said to me it was amateur in many aspects). Hes still a student but I have some serious questions for him.

I would also like to point out everything else but the 911 event that points to the incentive/motive of the 911 event occurring. I mean seriously, PNAC, Pakistani ISI, Bush/Bin-Laden connections, NORAD, Silverstein and insurance policy timeline, John O'Neill. Anyway.

OK so I feel that a lot of the comments are petty and trivial but many things need to be addressed however Spawwwn doesn't seem to care to bring up too many specifics and at this moment and neither do I. The added explosion seems to be legit. So.... do what now? Aqua Team Hunger Force anyone?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join