It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what happened to "screw 911 mysteries"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1150111

Ok are you willing to come to my house then? Come here, I will show you evidence in real life. Oh wait no, your parents might get mad at you for skipping Junior High classes.

Okay where do you live?

Also, do you understand that the very people who masterminded WTC7 have hidden all the evidence? All of the steel beams have been recycled,

A lie, You can't control it can you.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Skibum your efforts in this debate are 100% laughable. All you counter with in this discussion is reasons for not answering the questions.

Hey I'm still waiting for your answer to my question. Seems to be a one way grilling if you ask me.

Do you not have evience? Even if you don't consider it evidence, do you even have any valid points?

Do you have anything other than lies?

If you don't have evidence, please give us at least a valid point or explination to the collapse of WTC7. We are giving 100's of valid points, and all you can do is tell us it doesn't matter? Please if you are not going to return some valid points, well, then this debate is being won by the people who don't use the "offical" story as our own way of thinking..

When you present something other than a logical fallacy, maybe there will be something worth discussing.

[edit on 27/1/07 by Skibum]

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Also, can you please point out structural damage in this photo of WTC7 south face?

Heck I don't even see cosmetic damage, or fires.

That would be because you are looking at a picture taken before seven was damaged.

Here are some pictures showing damage.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
A couple more...

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeftBehind

Here are some pictures showing damage.

STOP SHOWING THOSE PICTURES! THEY ARE FAKE! MAGNUM PHOTO'S ARE KNOWN TO BE FAKE! THE SMOKE ON THOSE PICTURES WERE ADDED IN! WHY DO YOU THINK THEY WATER MARKED OVER THEM!? THEY ARE FAKE!

Smoke does not just stop at the edge of a building. Especialy when there is only 5 reported fires on that side. It appear the entire south side of the building is on fire but that is a lie. There was only a 5 or so small fires. Those pictures are photoshopped. And I am not the only one that says this.

Geeze these people do not have a mind of their own.

[edit on 27-1-2007 by 1150111]

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skibum
A couple more...

Now you are showing COSMETIC DAMAGE. The outser surface of the building is just thin concrete. There is not enough damage there to break a damn steel beam! Plus you are circling darkened spots on a burnt building, its called smoke and chared outer surface, it is not a hole. Even if it was a hole in the building, it is not enough to damage a steel building. The building is designed to carry 1000 tons of weight.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skibum

Also, do you understand that the very people who masterminded WTC7 have hidden all the evidence? All of the steel beams have been recycled,

A lie, You can't control it can you.

That is NOT a lie, Controlled Demolition Inc. the people who even took care of the Okalahoma City bombings, shipped out all the evidence within days of 9/11. Nobody outside of government controll was able to see any evidence, it was all recycled within days.
This is not a lie, and I suggest you better read and study before you call someone a liar.

b.t.w I live in Southern California, you come here and I will show you evidence.

[edit on 27-1-2007 by 1150111]

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Wow, why are the buildings closer to WTC1 still standing? Wow, where is WTC 7's debris?? They magically disappeared!!

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   

STOP SHOWING THOSE PICTURES! THEY ARE FAKE! MAGNUM PHOTO'S ARE KNOWN TO BE FAKE! THE SMOKE ON THOSE PICTURES WERE ADDED IN! WHY DO YOU THINK THEY WATER MARKED OVER THEM!? THEY ARE FAKE!

Do you have any proof that those pictures are fake? Not all of them are magnum photos.

I am interested in hearing more of this photoshopping theory of yours, especially as the smallest pic is from Screw Loose Change which shows video of the smoke pouring out of the building. I suppose that's a fake too? I'm sure you have some evidence for this. Right?

Do you believe that the firemen who reported heavy damage and fires are liars?

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Are all of these people in on it?

www.911myths.com...

7 World Trade Center was roaring. I remember being pulled off the pile like just before. It wasn't just before. It was probably an hour before 7 came down. –Firefighter Kevin Howe

Hayden: By now, this is going on into the afternoon, and we were concerned about additional collapse, not only of the Marriott, because there was a good portion of the Marriott still standing, but also we were pretty sure that 7 World Trade Center would collapse. Early on, we saw a bulge in the southwest corner between floors 10 and 13, and we had put a transit on that and we were pretty sure she was going to collapse. You actually could see there was a visible bulge, it ran up about three floors. It came down about 5 o’clock in the afternoon, but by about 2 o’clock in the afternoon we realized this thing was going to collapse.

So we go there and on the north and east side of 7 it didn’t look like there was any damage at all, but then you looked on the south side of 7 there had to be a hole 20 stories tall in the building, with fire on several floors. Debris was falling down on the building and it didn’t look good. But they had a hose line operating. Like I said, it was hitting the sidewalk across the street, but eventually they pulled back too. "– Capt. Chris Boyle /e7bzp

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   

This is not a lie, and I suggest you better read and study before you call someone a liar.

You figured out where the official story says melted steel caused the collapses yet? Didn't think so. I rest my case.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Sorry to interrupt, but some of you will be asking why a member involved in this discussion was banned.

Typically to avoid drama we usually don't address that, but I feel that I owe it to the membership to explain.

Numerous ATS staff were alerted to this person's abusive behavior and further investigation proved that this was in fact a returning member who had been banned numerous times for his inability to discuss things without mocking others.

As everyone who has used ATS has noticed we strive for higher quality conversations than your typical board and people who are unable to function as part of a community sometimes get left by the wayside. The beauty of ATS is not only the exchange of ideas, but the civil exchange of ideas that make people feel comfortable to come here and participate.

Sorry for sidetracking this thread but I felt those participating were owed an explanation. Any comments should please be directed to me via u2u not on here.

Now back on topic.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
darn and i wanted to ask him if he had anything that indicated what the size, weight, density and concentration of debris that hit wtc7 was. i mean, the contention he put forth was taht nothing that hit it could have caused the damage some claim was enough to bring the building down after a few hours of being on fire.

for me, i have no idea what all hit the building and is another reason im still up in the air on 7, id have loved to see his data. cuz he did seem to knwo somethign the rest of us dont.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I Agree with you, Short and sweet

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Hi all

just to say, I apologise for SKIBUM's behaviour. He has been embarrasing himself and winding you guys up despite trying to explain the science and impossibility of buildings collapsing due to some fire damage.

SKIBUM is a good guy and means well, but is in denial, and so be easy on him.
It is very hard for people to accept certain truths so they will defend them howvere impossible, so they can maintain and preserve their cosy world view and not burst their bubble.

As some jews warned of a Holocaust which would happen in Nazi Germany, they too were scorned and rediculed for leaving their country before the troubles and advising others to do so. It was too hard to believe and accept, and well then we all saw the consequences,.....in hindsight all can be seen, and many cannot listen to and see the warnings.
Oh incidentally Hitler ordered the Reichstag to be burned down, in order to blame the Polish and start a war on them. We only know the truth because Germany lost, but whilst in power and if theyhad won, nobody would have know what they were upto. Even they remarked of their planned Holocaust, that it would be the 'greatest achievement' of theirs that would never be known about in public. But they lost and everyone found out their evil plan which nobody would have believed.

Since the Bush family have nazi links to say the least, with Prescott Bush having funded and assisted the nazi war machine, who is to say the current Bush president and father have not some other agendas the public and their 'skull and bones' fraternity, and Bohemia Grove associates, are not making too well known.

I cannot disclose my identity, but can tell you all one thing.

Soon if people like SKIBUM don't join those who have courage and face facts, there will be another 911 far worse and in order to justify invasion of Iran, and nuclear weapons may be used. The government will again murder thousands and we will enter an era which will see 'prophetic' fulfilment.
The original London bombings were also an inside job, but the second bombings in which all bomber's bombs failed to explode, coild have also been a false flag operation with insiders posing as 'terrorists' but there is less evidence for any confirmation of this, though evidence is very dubious.
7/7 was definitely an inside job and has as many embarrasing blunders from the criminals who purpetrated it as 911 has.

SKIBUM is a good soul, don't mock him, and don't argeu with him. He has all the evidence but cannot 'see' until he wakes up. This he can only do by himself and will as did some people I know who were like him.

I will say goodye and make one last comment....if buildings came down so easily from fires, what would be the point in calling construction compannies in to demolish buildings and take 3 weeks to load beams and supports with thermite explosives !? What would be the good of sprinklers, and well, wouldn't demolision teams do better saving tiem and money, and simply setting a building ablaze !?

SKIBUM, stop wasting your time and others' and don't try and deny or figure how things happened, as you all know it was an inside job, too much evidence for it.
Instead figure why they did it, and what's next.

oh, and whatever anyone does, never ever ever take any form of RFID biometric implant chip in or on your body, nor barcodes. Find out why. This is waht all this is ultimately for....more security, more control, law changes, and then implants.....check the Bible for that. Believe it or not, such things will happen, avoid them and never take such a mark....of the beast, as you may or may nto believe it, or what form it takes, but do a web search and even if atheist, don't take any mark of the beast implant/microchip/tatoo etc, no identifying mark on your body etc....never as you can see what happens in the Book of Revelations to those who take it....

God bless you all.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
SKIbum -

You have voted Skibum for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

Good Job presenting the 'truth', though I believe it's a lost cause. Many here believe that the US is the bad guy, regardless of any evidence presented. Anyone or information that actually supports the Governments position is pushed aside and claimed to be a bush-Osoma connection, Cheney/Halburton or the NWO. There are few here which would look at any information supporting the Governments position.

This is coming from a eye-witness who literally had a 110 story building drop on his head.

But I will be called at dis-information agent for the Government.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
^So how do you explain the South Tower defying the laws of physics?

The truth? That's funny

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I'm sorry I don't have anything to contribute to this thread. The same arguments are made, thread after thread.

But I would like ask something rhetorically.

If you don't believe that 9/11 could have been an conspiracy because too many people would have to be in on it — do you believe the conspiracy of Islamic world domination?

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spawwwn
people don't like to be labeled. people feel the need to say "i am different from you." by believeing 911 conspirocy people can say "look at me i'm not like everyone else!" it makes them feel cool to THINK they know something the "average" person doesn't. it validates their since of self worth as an individual and makes them feel better about themselves

No , I do not say that 9/11 was an inside job just to feel special. I know we are all the same thing. The need to feel special and different was just a phase of growing up

Mod Edit: Excessive Bolding – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 31/1/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 02:23 AM
link   
terrorism is real wether you 9-11 deniers wish to accept it or not. people were actually commitiing terrorist acts long before 9-11 and its ironic because right now it's probably harder for them to because of our security. the government would not benefit from an american attack because that is a negative thing.

bush doesn't want terrorists to attack again, which is why we still fight in iraq. everyone sees we can't fight iraq forever. there will be some kind of change, but the USA wants to win..terrorism and 9-11 was terrible for the USA in terms of their reputation.

here we have a group of coordinated people who pull off a devistating attack after decades of planning and training and attempts. that really hurts USA more in the world eye than having 9-11 be a conspirocy would.

in fact it makes less sense because if we really wanted to start a war, we could have picked one of the many skirmishes overseas to mess with. middle east violence was getting worse by the decade. there were numerous battles that are actually merging with the iraq sitation and becoming worse.

also look at the fact, that you have middle east violence that is not even reported. ME is crazy that is the only way to put it. i dont care where you're from or what walk of life, you have to agree that there are some seriously messed up parts of the ME were terrorism is real and people kill each other.

so why would the USA want to make it look like those people can get at us? look at this video man. this is absoloute trash. the people that made the original video, make a mockery out of THOUSANDS of people that died. i'll have to get some time codes for people so maybe it can be clearer..but anyone who wants to look at themselves in the mirror as a "serious" 9-11 CTer, then watch the whole thing.

you can't use student internet films as evidence. how can we verify even 50% of the videos we soo on the internet? with home editing computers threes no telling what kind of stuff people are getting suckered into.

it's obvious that the people who made this video did not even think that people would refute their story. perhaps they didnt' care. the counterclaims in scre 9-11 mysteries shows how the original authors did in fact use trick editing techniques to try and get people to belive.

i love how pople pride themselves on being on a different level and all, yet if they were so high they would see that the people who fed them their conspirocy information, were using magic tricks and creative story telling to get their point accross.

so you think you are smarter then me...but the man with the editing tape had you fooled? nah i don't buy it...why are all these people who get misquoted mad they get misquoted? there are records of some of these witnesses that "saw" the gov commit crimes, are mad they were used in such a trashy way.

i wonder why some of these witnesses don't post here on ats. is the gov gonna kill them for posting on message boards now? cool you'd all be just as dead for some of your internet excursions. where are all the credible people? why does alex jones run a propaganda website like it's real? he makes and sells DVDs...who says their reality? he's an entertainer just like a donkey in a monkey suit.

people need to belive they are the best, that only the elitest people in the world can touch them. if some terrorists were able to sneak in and blow up your office, how safe would you feel? might be tough to work 8 hour days with the thought of a man walking in with a package and blowing you up. it's easy to say "the passengers wouldn't have reacted this way" and go through hours of MUTILATED VIDEO FOOTAGE and come up with a million different fake scenarios.

when do you get that your not that important? gov really just wants to make money off you, and if your to scared to go out of your house because terrorists are rading your city, then you won't buy much will you? not good for the gov. they don't want to waste your tax dollars fighting wars all day. thats why they don't even send the troops the gear they need. they simply don't wanna fund this crap. they want you to buy and stimulate the economy,so they can research better technology to outwit other countries.

the 8 year bush disaster is a nightmare for congress. if 9-11 accomplished so much why did the democrats virtually sweep the house. congress mindnumbingly well they cant up and simply do anything they please without answering to the people. LA riots should have taught everyone that.

USA gov really wants a peaceful country where everyone lives in excess and news is really just fluff and we have all the best gadgets and live wonderful bubble lives. they will be able to live prosperously and hold elections and ebate over family issues and the same community crap for decades and decades with no inturption at all.

so you see, the gov values your constant consumor spending to much to BLOW YOU THE **** UP AT WORK WHILE YOU ARE MAKING THE MONEY YOU WILL HAPPLY GIVE TO THEM.

why loose money on sports, airlines, food, entertainment, and countless other forms of spending to then go loose money and public morale fightin an 8 year war. 9-11 conspirocy makes no sense. the gov would not risk so many avenues of revenue, to fit 1 or 2 trivial needs. yeah they really want to waste all kinds of revenue guys, keep telling yourself that. i'm sure it also makes them real happy to have a bunch of untested and untrained teenagers with guns in the middle of sand minefields gettin their limbs hacked off daily. that looks amazing for the reputation and history of the country.

i really hope one day history teaches that there really was bad people in the world, and unfortunatley we took a hit and had trouble fighting back. at least let them teach that 9-11 was a special event in life, and in the world of physics. it brought new math equations and showed how already tested theories were proved to be right.

but screw these "truth" videos. it's shameful any way you look at it. these 9-11 deny videos mock not only legit entertainment products, but also the tragic suffering of others.

it's truley exploitation at it's worst.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join