It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what happened to "screw 911 mysteries"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
why did it get moved to the trash bin? i couldn't find it as another thread on ats, i even did a search.

screwloosechange.blogspot.com...

this video need it's own thread, even if someone posted it in another topic because it's a separate video, just like screw loose change.

maybe it'll also help these poor people who think 911 was a conspirocy, FINALLY see the idocy and just plain un truth in their POV. this movie does a lot of great things such as showing HOW 911 DENIERS CONTRADICT THEMSELVES.

don't let this one die people, watch this vid...and screw loose change..if you still belive 911 was the gov...then i truley feel sorry for you.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I dont think a video is giong to help your cause. Theres a few things that jsut defy the laws of physics such as teh collapse haha. Hey more power to you but just remeber not everyone is going to believe your video.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
not everyone who doesn't believe the official story believes the government was responsible, some are just calling for a more thorough reinvestigation. there are many holes in the official story, its not that these holes were poorly explained, they weren't even addressed.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Yeah but you know what the problem is, this video plainly shows how these people producing these 9-11 denying videos are proven liars.
examples shown in the film such as the careful editing of one of the basement eye witnesses reports. The edit out any information that they think might not fit their agenda, and butcher his words and make it appear like he said he heard bombs going off in the building.

During one part it shows how the original authors say the towers had imposions rather than explosions..then shows 40 minutes later in the film, they use the SAME EVENT and say "EXPLOSIONS RATHER THAN IMPLOSIONS". How can the same even be both? It's really sickening to watch these idiots not be able to keep their own stories straight. I hope this is a wake up call to some of you to STOP USING CHEESY HOMEMADE CONSPIROCY VIDEOS AS EVIDENCE.

I honestly don't know how anyone with a truley objective and openminded opinion can watch screw 911 mysteries and screw loose change and STILL think these conspirocy theories are true. 9-11 CONSPIROCY VIDEOS ARE MADE BY AMATUERS WHO ARE ONLY LOOKING TO BE FAMOUS AND MAKE A BUCK.

I don't know how many more people are going to let themselves be suckered into the whole 911 conspirocy thing. i honestly believe that anyone who buys into the 911 conspirocy thing, is either dillusional, gullible, or has a low intelligence level and can't comprehend that a lot of these theories aren't even based on real science. I mean be serious how many of you truley know what "telescoping steel" really is? yet you will throw the term around like you invented it...

The reason i say those things is because i belive you would have to honestly have a serious separation from reality if you belive the gov somehow planned and executed this type of attack, when they can't even agree amoungst themselves half the time. look i'll tell you why the 911 conspirocies exist...

people don't like to be labeled. people feel the need to say "i am different from you." by believeing 911 conspirocy people can say "look at me i'm not like everyone else!" it makes them feel cool to THINK they know something the "average" person doesn't. it validates their since of self worth as an individual and makes them feel better about themselves.

but you know just because you belive something doesn't make it true. tell me why nobody from MENSA (stupid as that orgainization is) believes you? The certified,smartest people on earth...don't belive this trash? professional controlled demolition workers don't belive you. people who demolish buildings for a living, don't belive this whacky story?

did you all ever stop to think why the 911 truth movement is DYING? it's not beacuse people are being silence, information is being supressed, or people simply "just won't listen". it's because the people who make these truth tapes and spout this nonsense are PROVEN LIARS. it's been proven time and again that they can't be trusted. it's been proven they will twist and distort others words and actions and second guess everyone in the world, so long as their agenda is met. its even sad that you can't even find good celebrities to help. charlie sheen lmao.

look the bottom line is that u can have a 20 page long thread about this stupid 911 mysteries video all u like. u can talk all day about how the video has great information and proves the gov was behind 911. but the only thing 911 mystereies prooves is that people will do anything for attention, and anything for a buck. untill the film makers don't contradict themselves every 30 minutes, be a good american and tell your fellow citizen NOT to belive in stupid 911 conspirocies.

remeber...911 conspirists and CTers aren't people who are actually smart, just people who THINK their smart.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Liars or not it doesn't change the physics of the collapses.

Can you not think for yourself? You have to have a video to tell you what to think?

Forget the videos, the physics proves it was not as the official story is telling you.

Does your video explain what happened to the South Tower, and how it managed to defy physics without the use of an energy other than planes and fires? If you've done your research you should know what I'm talking about, right?

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spawwwn
Yeah but you know what the problem is, this video plainly shows how these people producing these 9-11 denying videos are proven liars.
examples shown in the film such as the careful editing of one of the basement eye witnesses reports. The edit out any information that they think might not fit their agenda, and butcher his words and make it appear like he said he heard bombs going off in the building.

This is interesting. Timestamp in the video where this is brought up please. I don't have time to watch the video. Could you show us the quotes that where manipulated..for those of us who can't watch it right now?

I honestly don't know how anyone with a truley objective and openminded opinion can watch screw 911 mysteries and screw loose change and STILL think these conspirocy theories are true.

I honestly don't know how any engineer who knows physics could go along with the official theory.

i honestly believe that anyone who buys into the 911 conspirocy thing, is either dillusional, gullible, or has a low intelligence level and can't comprehend that a lot of these theories aren't even based on real science.

I honestly believe that anyone who buys the official explaination, is either working for the government, extremely gullible, or doesn't have the intellegence to figure out that physics just doesn't work that way. And the official reports are based on real science? What is the definition of entropy again?

professional controlled demolition workers don't belive you. people who demolish buildings for a living, don't belive this whacky story?

Ask any controlled demolition worker what would happen if they "forgot" to prepare just 1 column. I bet they'd answer that the building wouldn't fall symmetrically. Come to think of it, I'm going to ask that question and see what the response is.

did you all ever stop to think why the 911 truth movement is DYING? it's not beacuse people are being silence, information is being supressed, or people simply "just won't listen". it's because the people who make these truth tapes and spout this nonsense are PROVEN LIARS. it's been proven time and again that they can't be trusted. it's been proven they will twist and distort others words and actions and second guess everyone in the world, so long as their agenda is met.

Not that I'm justifying lying (I don't...on either side) but do you really trust the politicions in power? Who's gullible?

remeber...911 conspirists and CTers aren't people who are actually smart, just people who THINK their smart.

That's just a low blow. What is your IQ? I can guaranty it is probably lower than Prof. Steven Jones....or even probably Charlie Sheen.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spawwwn

SO by using your logic here the only smart people are the ones that buy the official government story?
Anybody that believes anything else may think they're (not their or there) smart, but in acuallity, you are the smart one?

You are the smart one?

I guess
Jeff King, an MIT engineer just thinks he is smart too huh?

With an IQ of 135 I know just how 'not smart' I am.
There are many, many people much smarter than I am, but I would be willing to bet that you are not one of them Spawwwn.

These are the times that try mens souls, and its obvious that you have neither the intestinal fortitude nor the intelligence to draw your own conclusion.

Check out that link I gave you.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I'm supprized this guy is not banned yet. He calls our points of view idiotic, and he calls us stupid. What on earth has ATS turned too.

I tried watching the video, but the first few captions were supporting the official NIST and FEMA reports.. HELLO WAKE UP! YOU ARE BRAINWASHED!

This is how it works... I explained this in another topic.

When a crime is committed, the Police gather evidence, and find a suspect, and witnessess. They investigate the evidence, then question the witnessess, then question the suspects, and they compare them all together, to figure out who is lying, and what exactly happened.

In the case of 9/11, the evidence is the 1000+ videos, and pictures, the suspects are "terrorists" and "the government", and the witnessess are pretty much the entire world via video, and the people at ground zero.

Rule number 1, you can not trust the suspects word. The government is one of the suspects. NIST and FEMA are government organizations, and the only people that had access to ground zero and the blueprints for WTC7 and other documents.

How on Earth can you sit there and take the official reports as FACT when they are the suspects?!?!

Thats like asking the murderer of your mother if he did it, and he says no, and you believe him without question.

Why don't you do your own research, and come to your own conclusion. Maybe even keep an open mind to indipendent researchers that are not in any way connected to the goverment?

Sheeple these days...

[edit on 24-1-2007 by 1150111]

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I don't mean grainy pictures and videos, I don't want to hear "it defies the laws of physics". I want to see your mathematical equations proving it defies the laws of physics. You say "there wasn't enough energy", show me the proof. You say "it fell too fast", you ought to be able to show that as well. It shouldn't be that difficult, there's a lot of posters here that say physics proves their case. So prove it. Everything in physics can be expressed in numbers, prove your case to me.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1150111
I'm supprized this guy is not banned yet. He calls our points of view idiotic, and he calls us stupid. What on earth has ATS turned too.

snip

Sheeple these days...

I see you don't believe in practicing what you preach. "what on earth has ATS turned too"

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skibum
I want to see your mathematical equations proving it

Its in here, I assure you.
ATS 911 INFO

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I don't mean grainy pictures and videos, I don't want to hear "it defies the laws of physics". I want to see your mathematical equations proving it defies the laws of physics. You say "there wasn't enough energy", show me the proof. You say "it fell too fast", you ought to be able to show that as well. It shouldn't be that difficult, there's a lot of posters here that say physics proves their case. So prove it. Everything in physics can be expressed in numbers, prove your case to me.

Ok Skibum, here is your lesson of the Second Law Of Thermodynamics (SLOT).

You have a wooden table with 4 legs, and the top is perfectly level. Instantly, you remove 1 leg. The table falls to one side, and the table is no longer level, it is now at an angle.

That is your example of the SLOT.

Now, do the same for WTC7. Take away 1 or 2 or 6 out of 81 legs(columns) like NIST or FEMA claim. What do you think will happen? Will it fall down like the table, according to the SLOT, or will it fall almost perfectly level like it did on 9/11?

Well, it should have fallen like the table.... but it didn't... to reproduce what happened on 9/11, would mean that ALL the legs of the table have to be taken out instantly at the same time, so that the table falls level. Or in WTC7's case, all 81 legs, so that the building falls level.

You don't need mathematics to know this, just common sense.

[edit on 24-1-2007 by 1150111]

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   

I see you don't believe in practicing what you preach. "what on earth has ATS turned too"

Yes you are right, I don't practice what I preach, ONLY after I have already been insulted.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
PROOF IN UNDER 60 SECONDS:

Google Video Link

Google Video Link

[edit on 24-1-2007 by stingray]

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1150111

You don't need mathematics to know this, just common sense.

Common sense doen't prove anything. Common sense can be and has been wrong on more than one occasion.

en.wikipedia.org...

Here's the wiki on the Second law of thermodynamics, there are numerous equations there that can be used when dealing with the second law of thermodynamics there. Please show me which ones apply or if the ones that do apply aren't there where might we find them. Also read the decrription of the SLOT and explain how it even fits in with what you are saying.

Its easy to bandy around scientific terms to try to impress, its another to prove you know how they apply and to apply them properly.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by stingray
PROOF IN UNDER 60 SECONDS:

Proof of what? I see building seven falling. Okay, what does that prove?

Are you claiming it fell too fast or something? Show me your numbers.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Here's the wiki on the Second law of thermodynamics, there are numerous equations there that can be used when dealing with the second law of thermodynamics there. Please show me which ones apply or if the ones that do apply aren't there where might we find them. Also read the description of the SLOT and explain how it even fits in with what you are saying.

en.wikipedia.org...

There you go. I could give you a mathematical equation, but there is no point, since the concept is extremely simple. Also, even if I did give you a mathematical equation, you wouldn't understand it, or know what it means. If you do understand such equations, it should be very simple for you to figure out the equation yourself.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 02:14 AM
link   
"remeber...911 conspirists and CTers aren't people who are actually smart, just people who THINK their(((((they're))))))) smart."

It's kind of ironic that someone would spout this without proof reading.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   

I don't want to hear "it defies the laws of physics"...

ahaha, I know that's taken out of context but sometimes it seems that people actually think just like that.

LALALALAAL, I HAVE MY BLINDFOLDS AND EARPIECES ON, I'M NOT LISTENING, LALALALAAL!

You're being a bit silly Skibum. First off I think it would be rather hard to calculate everything accurately, simply because all the data has not been made available. For instance the blue prints of the towers are not even of public domain. It seems like you are refusing to consider the laws of physics without the presence of advanced mathematical calculations, this is rather silly. Are you unable to consider and envision theoretical physics?

Let us consider that I was conducting the following experiment:

I am standing on a ten meter platform; on top of this platform I have two 5 kilogram bowling balls. Now to my left and right there are two separate pools of water. However, on my right side there are 5 plaster boards mounted in a tower one meter apart (vertically) starting from 1 meter above the surface water.

Now if I told you that I dropped the bowling ball in exactly the same manner on both sides (the bowling ball on the right going through the path of the plaster boards mounted in the tower) and that I managed to measure the speed of the bowling ball as it struck the water to be exactly the same on both sides, would you not be able to see the logical impossibilities of this experiment without being presented mathematical equations?

Are you just so incredible hard headed in your ignorance that you simply refuse to consider other possibilities?

The Controlled Demolition conspiracy theory is nothing more than a result of lack of evidence presented by the official story. With some critical thinking several of us have simply reached this conclusion as there appears to be no other reasonable alternative to explain the complete and utter destruction of the World Trade Center. I too see problems with how this was carried out, but how else can you possibly and reasonably explain what was witnessed that day? If there’s evidence that proves another theory on how they fell I’m all ears. But theories such as the “pan-caking theory” are nothing more than an insult to my intelligence.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   

I am standing on a ten meter platform; on top of this platform I have two 5 kilogram bowling balls. Now to my left and right there are two separate pools of water. However, on my right side there are 5 plaster boards mounted in a tower one meter apart (vertically) starting from 1 meter above the surface water.

Now if I told you that I dropped the bowling ball in exactly the same manner on both sides (the bowling ball on the right going through the path of the plaster boards mounted in the tower) and that I managed to measure the speed of the bowling ball as it struck the water to be exactly the same on both sides, would you not be able to see the logical impossibilities of this experiment without being presented mathematical equations?

Thats nice. So how fast were the towers moving and how fast should they have been moving, roughly.

You're basically doing what everyone else is, telling me its wrong without backing yourself up.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join