It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why can't the ats viewer's customize this website.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I say we create poll's and offer at least 3 different types of images for each button on ats.

That way people will feel like they were part of the ats project and it would personalize the website so greatly that people would participate 60% more than they originally would.

I mean look at the General Discussion's Conpiracy image. Looks like some guy from the senate. Why not make it cool and intersting like question marks and different villians

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Ok look around this page, see how many buttons there are?
How do you expect anyone to make them again 3 times over??

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
There are quite a few things you can change in your own mini profile. Everything from your avatar to custom lines to your signature.

The rest of the board is up to the owners of the site, and rightfully so. They worked their behinds off to get it as it is so far.

Just my thoughts on it.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disgustipated

u can hire some one and get em done in a day

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logitechismykeyboard
I mean look at the General Discussion's Conpiracy image. Looks like some guy from the senate. Why not make it cool and intersting like question marks and different villians

Um... That's Richard Nixon.

Why can't people posting on conspiracy theory websites know more about conspiracies?

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mister.old.school

Um... That's Richard Nixon.

Ha ha ha now thats funny,
Buttons yeap okay, shakes head

ATS, BTS, What would you like to see in the future?

Originally posted by SimonGray
We have always received plenty of concepts and new ideas/suggestions from the ATS community. In time, we do attempt to integrate your comments into the functionality of Above Top Secret.

With the arrival of William, ATS has seen a fantastic new level of evolution thanks to his marketing and programming skills.

This topic's purpose is to see what further ideas people have. Many long-standing members have seen their suggestions become actuality. I feel it would be interesting to hear what newer members have come up with as well, who have only just noticed the exciting and crazy ATS phenomena.

Set your minds to creativity, what should/will the next evolutionary step be?

Hint Hint.... Look out for CTS next year

[edit on 23/1/2007 by Sauron]

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disgustipated

u can hire some one and get em done in a day

Hiring sort of costs money. And considering that this website costs us roughly $0.00 in fee's and costs, I'd say roughly 99.9999% of the cost of hiring an outside source to do it would be paid for by the Three Amigos. Which isn't really fair when you consider that the actual profits made by this website amounts to something in the neighborhood of $0.00 for the owners.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
This is probably the most "customizable" website I have come across. From our member area, color settings, myATS, etc., there are plenty of features you can take advantage of to make ATS suit you. I think it may take more than 4 days to come to understand the full extent of what ATS has to offer, but that is just my opinion.

It's my rule of thumb that I at least take my shoes off before I begin to criticize someone else's home.

new topics

top topics

join