It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State of the Union Address-Your thoughts?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Without everyone blasting those who support Bush I would like to hear from those who support this adminstration and what they thought of his speech...? Do you feel he has the answers?etc.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   

State of the Union Address-Your thoughts

My thoughts?

I get the measure of someone by what they DO, not from what they say.

A tree might like to claim it's a peach tree. But if all it produces is lumps of sh*t, then I know that tree's a liar and not to be trusted ever.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsloan
Without everyone blasting those who support Bush I would like to hear from those who support this adminstration and what they thought of his speech...? Do you feel he has the answers?etc.

watches the tumbleweed blow by... not much in the way of administration supporters round these here parts pilgram. sorry.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   

How could someone still support those criminals? Seriously? If you're a minimum informed, you know they are liars and criminals, you can just hate them.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

How could someone still support those criminals? Seriously? If you're a minimum informed, you know they are liars and criminals, you can just hate them.

So you have an unbiased opinion, and obviously anyone that's informed knows that "they" are liars and criminals, yet Rupert Murdoch is biased, and anyone that disagrees is a puppet or a dupe right? Is this pretty much what you're saying, or is that an inaccurate characterization?

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueRaja

So you have an unbiased opinion, and obviously anyone that's informed knows that "they" are liars and criminals, yet Rupert Murdoch is biased, and anyone that disagrees is a puppet or a dupe right? Is this pretty much what you're saying, or is that an inaccurate characterization?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Uh-oh. You shouldnt have dont that. Now we'll see a fury of idiocy the likes of which the world has never seen. Wait, they see this everyday.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Rupert Murdoch owns a lot of medias. Outside the US, his medias are against the US. Inside the US, his medias are for Bush. Anyone who disagree that the Bush administration is criminal have their heads in their butt.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
It doesn't matter what he said. The Democrats that now chair the committees had said beforehand that his proposals, such as health care reform, were "DOA", and that they would not even bring them up for discussion in committee.

So at next year's speech, when he announces that no progress has been made because of partisan politics, we can be treated to another spectacle of a standing ovation by Hillary Clinton, which we were last year when he announced that no progress had been made on Social Security reform.

And then there will be another lovefest of bashing Bush, and guzzling the Kool-Aid that Clinton and Pelosi are pouring in your glasses.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Bush is dillusional if he thinks civilians will sign up for him.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Rupert Murdoch owns a lot of medias. Outside the US, his medias are against the US. Inside the US, his medias are for Bush. Anyone who disagree that the Bush administration is criminal have their heads in their butt.

I just wanted to establish that your opinions were objective and unbiased, whereas others aren't.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisJr03
Bush is dillusional if he thinks civilians will sign up for him.

Really? I think civilians have been signing up for him since he became president. These civilians sign up to join the Army (9,000/year) Navy (24000/yr) Air Force (24,000/yr) Marines (18,000 yr).

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Really? I think civilians have been signing up for him since he became president. These civilians sign up to join the Army (9,000/year) Navy (24000/yr) Air Force (24,000/yr) Marines (18,000 yr).

Maybe in the previous years, but now do you really think people would enlist to go to Iraq or Iran? Seriously.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Maybe in the previous years, but now do you really think people would enlist to go to Iraq or Iran? Seriously.

These are 2006 numbers. We've been at a state of war for 5 years. I don't understand your point. Seriously.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Not everyone that enlists, does so for college money. Some actually do it because they want to serve their country.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I just wanted to establish that your opinions were objective and unbiased, whereas others aren't.

Well, I'm from Canada, so I don't care about democrat/republican... what I want, it's the best thing for the american people and the world. And Bush is against all that.

These are 2006 numbers. We've been at a state of war for 5 years. I don't understand your point. Seriously.

Well. Now, about 75% of the population want to get out of Iraq and even more don't want to go in Iran. So aside from the republican whores who have their heads in their butt, who will enlist? If they want to enlist, go ahead.

Not everyone that enlists, does so for college money. Some actually do it because they want to serve their country.

I never understood that. Since the ``war on freedom`` the army doesn't serve to serve the country, only serving corporate interests... If you want to serve your country, do something else.

[edit on 24-1-2007 by Vitchilo]

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   

[Well. Now, about 75% of the population want to get out of Iraq and even more don't want to go in Iran. So aside from the republican whores who have their heads in their butt, who will enlist? If they want to enlist, go ahead.

I'm going to give you a chance here to clarify that you did not mean to say that every man and woman in the US or Canadian or UK armed forces is a "Republican/Tory/Conservative Whore" - your words. You didn't mean to imply that....right?

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
You guys should have seen the congressmen responses on C-Span 2 after the speech. They were so mad at him.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Pelosi was blinking... Cheney was bored and Rice looked like she wanted to kill everyone... or she was practising her Godzilla's face.

For God's sake!!! Rice is the most atrocious beast-man of a woman I have seen in a long time. God awful. I'd would have to drink a 12 pack of 5ths of scotch before she would be a looker.... and still probably not then.

In all seriousness though, how are we supposed to add 90,000 more troops without a draft? The recuiters are already bringing out the pressure techniques and the assumptive closes, I'm not sure it's possible. And what are the age requirements? Can you go to jail for getting a dishonorable discharge? If not, I would talk sh.. on the sarge until I was kicked out - dishonorable you say? I don't want to be there, so its not dishonorable to me, and my perception is my reality.

Still though, condeleeza is a dog.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   

I'm going to give you a chance here to clarify that you did not mean to say that every man and woman in the US or Canadian or UK armed forces is a "Republican/Tory/Conservative Whore" - your words. You didn't mean to imply that....right?

No of course, my uncle is in the army, anyway it would be a stupid generalization. But I think that a lot of enter the forces are blinded by patriotism, and the leaders use them as cannon fodder to further their interests. The army in itself isn't bad, it's is use I despise.

I agree, Rice is looking weird... and Pelosi was blinking like hell. She was blinking everytime Bush was lying... the entire speech!

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I think Bush is about to get spanked even by his own party pretty soon. Cheney's only best response was "hogwash"

I think I enjoyed PETA's State of The Union Undressed a lot better.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join