It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If you could ask a time traveler a question what would you ask?"

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Hey Win52, OTD, TD & 'friends' !!!!!!!!!!

Win52 How did you know?
After a bit of a hiatus, I managed to connect to the Self yesterday whilst on the way home from work.

I used music to make the connection, but in a much different way than the way I posted earlier about singing to the soul. This time I used music I like to rock to and just zone out. The mind is somewhat focused in this condition, as in not being distracted by anything other than the music. With less distractions and wandering thoughts, the Self can come through.

It was talking about the level of awareness needed to connect with the ET. This is very hard to convey in words but when a certain level of understanding is achieved we will then have to make the conscious choice to 'open the door' to see them in full. I can't explain how it was put. How do you put awareness levels and understandings into words?
I still have some fear inside me about the process and it was also trying to help with that.

The funny thing was that night the dream returned about me trying to video the UFO's in the sky. This time I was at the place I grew up and the UFO's took on their 'classic' shape from the 60's.
You get whiplash trying to keep up with them in the sky. This time they were also a lot lower and it was daytime. It is mission impossible to try and video them when they move like this. It can't be too long until we see this side of the craft in action now.

There is a message for OTD and TD as well.
In one of my posts not long ago I posted about the pennies dropping around literature.
I am being told that you might like to read some of the quotes from various posts in this thread that take your eye, and record them to your pc and use the reverse audio on them.
I think that even OTD may have trouble staying up right in his chair.

Dare to Dream !!!!!!

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Hello, Cyber, win 52, elevatedone, arpgme, BDKeith, tankthinker, Ginger Kid, Vanitas, spacerocker, ATSGUY, and all of the beings peeking in (some from the monitors of their near-earth craft)!!

Cyber, I read your post (which hadn't posted to the thread when I started typing this...).

You said that win 52 was correct, that you had connected somehow. You said,

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp
Win52 How did you know?
After a bit of a hiatus, I managed to connect to the Self yesterday whilst on the way home from work.

I used music to make the connection, but in a much different way than the way I posted earlier about singing to the soul. This time I used music I like to rock to and just zone out. The mind is somewhat focused in this condition, as in not being distracted by anything other than the music. With less distractions and wandering thoughts, the Self can come through.

Excellent!

You go further and describe how you received information about ET contact from this connection you made with the Self,

It was talking about the level of awareness needed to connect with the ET. This is very hard to convey in words but when a certain level of understanding is achieved we will then have to make the conscious choice to 'open the door' to see them in full. I can't explain how it was put. How do you put awareness levels and understandings into words?

I still have some fear inside me about the process and it was also trying to help with that.

I won't quote your whole post, but I thought that was great. I have meditated a little recently, and I don't see this aspect opening by sitting and forcing silence...I seem to get to this state through other activities; like you said, listening to music; visualizing the comet; researching this material and having realizations through that research; or just going outside, looking at the sky and contemplating all of this...

In such a creative and infinite universe/multiverse, it just can't be that every being gets to the same place by sitting still and forcing the mind to be quiet. Although there is nothing wrong with that, and people can benefit. I think there are 101 ways to skin a cat, so to speak...

You said,

There is a message for OTD and TD as well.
In one of my posts not long ago I posted about the pennies dropping around literature.

I am being told that you might like to read some of the quotes from various posts in this thread that take your eye, and record them to your pc and use the reverse audio on them.

I think that even OTD may have trouble staying up right in his chair.

I'll give it a try. Thanks a lot!! Looking forward to experimenting!

I U2U'd Cyber about this, but I just got an email that a documentary called, "Capturing the Light" was released on DVD. The documentary, which is only about 47 min., is about a woman (now elderly) who has been having, and videotaping, her ET contacts for 30 years. They say she has 30,000 feet of film of her contacts.

The trailer for the documentary doesn't say exactly what she captured, but the comments from folks who have seen it are that they walk away believers. Some say this is irrefutable proof. I ordered the DVD.

Here is a LINK to the website for "Capturing the Light".
Here is a LINK to the Youtube trailer (which you can also find at the site above).

Hey, BDKeith!! Here is TD's response to your question,

Originally posted by BDKeith
wanted to know how close are we to being contacted for service or will we not remember it
I am very much anticipating something happening in the near future!!
the only ones who get memories erased from this point on are the greedy

TD has said this before, and others have made similar statements, but those who respect themselves and their fellow beings, and who wish to live and let live, essentially (although there's a little more to it than that) will have access to more that those who act selfishly, or who wish to force their will, obstruct, exploit, or abuse other beings; i.e., if you can't play nice, then you won't get to play. This will be the theme as time goes on.

There is a place and a future for those who wish to "go against the grain", but what is happening to our race (the majority) now is that we are being invited into a community where these values are held above all else; respect, communityism, freedom, and a recognition of the value of all beings.

Murder, exploitation, greed, selfishness, control, oppression, fear, and war, etc., are the opposites of the values that advanced, enlightened beings and communities of beings share. Is that hard to believe? It shouldn't be. A community based on the former ideologies is doomed to either self-destruct, or to be destructed. We are, as individuals, about to be given a choice as to which direction we would like to take. Fortunately, George W. Bush isn't going to be able to decided on this one for you (U.S. peeps) - YOU ARE.

Hey, arpgme!! You asked, he answered,

Originally posted by arpgme
If I volunteer:

1) Why is it important to NOT touch the smog ring that is around the time portal?
because it will chop off whatever body part it comes into contact with and send it to an unknown time/place!!

2) How will I get a time machine just by saying "I volunteer" on this forum? In other words how will I be contacted after I say "I volunteer"?
you have to do a lot more than volunteer to get your own machine!! you will be contacted either by phone or email or in person and most likely be asked to be met somewhere you feel safe and in some cases they will knock on your door if you do not answer the phone or email, etc.....

3) What are some punishments that I might get for not doing a mission well? Does it involve death?
no death, if you tried your best there is no problem, adjustments would be made to insure success, if you do not accept a mission, you go to the back of the line or sent home (with or without certain memories), no one is forced to do anything, free will is taken seriously!!

4) If I were to say something mean about the aliens in my head do you think they'll do anything?
well they may play a prank on you, but they are quite intelligent and would not take it too seriously, plus they know we think they are ugly, hahaha

Example:

I saw a alien up close for the first time and I think "Aliens look soo ugly!" would they try to kill me?
hahaha, you might not like the smell either!! its ok, they know it already!! they might think we are the ugly ones!!

Thanks a lot for the great questions, arpgme!!

Like Cyber says, we may need some assistance when contact is made, so the encounter is a positive one; or so an encounter may occur, period. Don't judge a book by its cover. There can be some big hearts beating beneath those "different" exteriors. They are beings like (or similar to haah) us.

Hi, tankthinker!! You asked,

Originally posted by tankthinker
thanks for the info ill be waiting for his memories to kick in, but woulnt i look different in the future, how could he tell from a pic of me now?

You may or may not. It all depends on what age you are when you step into the portal. If you step into the portal within the next year or so, then TD's memories of you will be of your current approximate age. Also, even if you don't time travel, for argument's sake, until you're forty years old, you can still use technology to age regress yourself so you'll look and be younger...Lot's of factors there...Wait and see...

I think that's all I had to add for now. This thread has really picked up. I would like to look into the reverse speech stuff, so maybe I'll read some of the quotes aloud and see what happens...

Thanks again, all, for your additions to this conversation and story!!!

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!! (what it originally represented - the community helping each other, not the current hypocritical meaning)

Hey Cyber,
I must say, after listening to some of the older interviews from TD and OTD, I think this is what TD was trying to get across when he said the music that means something to the individual is what contains a message, but perhaps you made it more clear, the music that touches the individual is what clears their mind, like when I hear a song I really like it puts goose bumps on me which indicates to me that it is impacting me, I been thinking of making a compilation CD of the songs that bring out the emotions in me that feel like they relate to me and my way of thinking and try meditating and getting lost in the music while finding myself!!

Thanks Cyber!! Good stuff!!

[edit on 22-11-2007 by spaceranger]

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheDeck
2) How will I get a time machine just by saying "I volunteer" on this forum? In other words how will I be contacted after I say "I volunteer"?
you have to do a lot more than volunteer to get your own machine!! you will be contacted either by phone or email or in person and most likely be asked to be met somewhere you feel safe and in some cases they will knock on your door if you do not answer the phone or email, etc.....

1)They don't care if people are around? They would knock on the door even if there's a lot of people at my house? Or would they wait until I'm alone?

2)Also, I'm assuming they can talk English if they are calling and emailing, am I right or is it some type of alien language that will be translated by telepathy?

3)Also, how old do you have to be to become a time traveling solider (I think I used the right words to describe it). What would the younger aged people around 13, 14, 15 or 16 years old be doing?

I'm sorry if it seems like a lot of question but when there is a rare opportunity to talk to someone that's a alien abducted time traveler, I want to learn as much as I can.

[edit on 22-11-2007 by arpgme]

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Hi everyone

Here i come, for more questions!

1. Are there any more planets that are going through the same thing earth is going through? Like, exopolitics, and stuff like that?

2. If so, are we going to be able to help them?

3. Will there be any radical change in current science, like, physics, math, metaphysics, and so on?

4. What about plasma beams, light sabers, and all those sci-fi things we all love and adore?

5. Will eugenics become such a relevant role in everyone's life? Will it be something of a fashion?

6. And talking about fashion, will people still dress like nowadays, or will they dress hose latex strange clothes that we see in movies?

7. Will it be just man who have multiple spouses? What about women? will they do the same?

8. Will we be able to have sex with aliens? Will it be even possible?

9.Will most things still be "made in china"?

10. What about chewing gums? Will they still exit?

11. What about tobacco, and other smoking drugs?

12. Will this thread exist in the future?

Oh, and Chrono Cross is something of a sequel to Chrono Trigger, so no surprise there.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Hey OTD & spaceranger !!!!!!!!

I would highly recommend that you do make a compilation CD spaceranger. To me, the songs that you mention that give you the goosebumps are songs that sing to your soul and the songs you can get lost in are the ones where you can connect with your Higher Self. I don't know if you have a long drive to work like me, but just have them ready in the car when the moment arises.

I have never been good at meditation as I can't still the mind for more than about 10 seconds.

I was given another way to explain the process I talked about yesterday, today.

Day Dreaming. Everyone does it. Everyone knows how to do it. You know yourself you might day dream at work and have people talking to you and you zone out and do not register what they are saying. Where do you think this message came from?

Apply day dreaming to the music and that way you can zone out through the music and allow a strong connection. (This is what I was doing the other day whilst driving.......I like to live on the edge.:lol

So there we have it. The singing to the soul where you get the emotional response and energy or the zoning out which allows for a strong connection to the Self.

The video that OTD has posted about looks awesome. I can't wait to see what is revealed.

We don't have the holiday here, but happy (is it Thanks Giving?) holiday anywayz

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Hey TD !!!!!

Here is a movie trailer that you might be interested in. Montauk Unveiled
youtube.com...
I am guessing that the movie will go into a lot about time travel.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Hey Cyber, now that I have come to think of it, I have nothing but compilations in my car and I do listen to them on the way to work, I have actually practiced this for a while, but I realize I find myself flipping through songs a lot, I need to make a compilation of songs that I do not want to flip past, I guess I get hooked on certain songs that I repeat, since I was forced to buy a new car stereo, because my son loaded all my change (coins) into my last CD player, now with my new stereo I can play mp3 CD's and I have like a hundred+ songs on 1 CD and I been flipping through too much, I need to figure out the right mix, I do get in the zone when I am driving, I been feeling the crown chakra a lot lately ( for the past year or so) but at first I thought it may be a psychic attacks, but now I am starting to embrace that feeling!!

all my life I have been known to go into "deep thought mode" because sometimes you need to call my name a few times before I respond, LOL.

but I think I am going to try to let down my guard a little bit and see what happens!!

on a side note, I have been having trouble remembering my dreams for a long time now and lately I have been remembering them and last night I had a vivid dream that I saw a variety of UFO in the sky, one looked like a chinese sparkle wheel (fireworks) one looked like a shaft or bullet with blue lights on it, another was a typical disc shaped craft and another was a large mother type ship with many lights and they where just going back and forth, it was amazing, it woke me up, I got nervous and then I got mad at myself for being nervous and tried to go back to sleep to continue the dream.

pretty wild stuff!!

[edit on 23-11-2007 by spaceranger]

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Greetings, all!!

What's up, arpgme, spacerocker, Cyber_Wasp, joao22990, ATAGUY, win 52, elevatedone, tankthinker, Ginger Kid, Vanitas, BDKeith, ShadowEyes, Solace, syrinx, midniteracerx, and everyone else!!!

I spoke with TD briefly this morning, and he had a ufo dream last night. He actually called, excited to share this. The odd thing is, I believe I had a sighting last night around...Well, after dark...Before 7:00pm EST (Arlington, VA). I was standing on my friend's front porch as I often do, just looking skyward.

I am used to the air traffic patterns there. It's been the same for the longest time. I am used to standing out there and watching the planes (and on rare occasion, helicopters) fly by; I know the altitudes and the type of craft that frequent that area. I even know which ones will leave the long streams and which ones won't. The air traffic that comes from an airport a ways away travel on one path, while the "stream" jets travel a perpendicular path (this makes me think the stream jets are military...or at least not commercial/civilian craft).

So last night I see a low-flying craft, moving very slowly toward my friend's house (and toward me). The craft was the first craft I've seen (aside from the military helicopter that flew right over my friend's house for the first time last week) fly this low on this path. Actually, this craft, which I presume was the size of a small commercial airliner, flew lower than any of those kind of craft I've seen there.

I paid close attention to the lights under this craft, and to my surprise they were almost identical to the lights on the triangle craft that that kid recorded at Disclose.tv I linked to earlier. Here is an IMAGE from the triangle video. The craft I saw, however, had even more lights. Only one of them may have been blinking, but it wasn't the bright flash I've become familiar with. I felt something was different about this craft, but there is no way for me to confirm that...

It was just interesting that I felt I legitimately had a sighting the same night TD had his dream - and he felt compelled enough to call to tell me about it today.

Another interesting revelation from TD yesterday, without prompting, was that when I posted photos of the cigar shaped craft pictured near Saturn's rings at TD's website (from a ufoarea.com article) he said he recognized the craft(!). TD directed me to drawings he made of the motherships from the drawings he made of his experiences, and said he knows about these craft.

Here is a LINK to TD's drawing, and one of the craft in question (these same photos are at TD's website).

When TD told me he remembered the craft in the photos, I had some questions for him (ahaha). Here's our brief exchange,

Originally posted by Onthedeck
are you serious? where/when do you remember seeing these ships?
look at the rough drawing I made in the beginning.

plus I have visions of seeing them, I think those are the people that leave earth and they went back in time and they ran into themselves (sort of), those ships are huge bro!!

the bottom line is they look familiar to me!! I thought so since you posted!!

why don't the ships look different if they are from different times? are they
relatively close in their time span/age? what i mean is, why hasn't the design
changed if they're from different times? did they just like that model?
yes I think they are only a couple of hundred years apart (maybe a little longer), essentially what I am saying is, that is the same ship parked next to itself, same people on each ship with a few exceptions like children and stuff, one is just older than the other,

It was sort of like scheduled that they are there!! to let the past know the future is OK and to share stories and stuff, it is a happy thing I think!!

Here is a LINK to the original drawings TD made - I just checked the date at TD's page just now. These drawings were made EXACTLY A YEAR AGO TODAY, NOVEMBER 23, 2006 - What the eff?! I just looked at the date of TD's drawing, and then absently at my computer clock - the clock read 3:33pm!!! I just got a little "jolt" at this coincidence! Wow!.

OK, strange...Does this mean we've clicked past a significant check point? Thank you, TD, for sharing that!! So maybe those are human ETs in those huge craft!! Here are the drawings enlarged (there is a link under the drawing at his first page).

OK, I actually came on to share TD's responses for arpgme and joao22990 and had that pleasant detour. Cool...

Hey, arpgme!! Seek and ye shall find,

1)They don't care if people are around? They would knock on the door even if there's a lot of people at my house? Or would they wait until I'm alone?
They do not care indeed, but they are not careless either, they are prepared and the only people they look out for is black ops and they are not really all that concerned with them either because there is still a gap in technology.

if there are people (family/friends) at the house then they are polite and request a private conversation with the volunteer and sometimes when they are made aware of what is going on they volunteer on the spot and make it a family affair, do not be surprised to see brothers and sisters and parents and children and couples (gay/strait) and just plain best friends working together as volunteers!!

2)Also, I'm assuming they can talk English if they are calling and emailing, am I right or is it some type of alien language that will be translated by telepathy? they have the ability speak every language there is on earth and many beyond earth as well!

3)Also, how old do you have to be to become a time traveling solider (I think I used the right words to describe it). What would the younger aged people around 13, 14, 15 or 16 years old be doing?
volunteer is the best term, soldier implies war, volunteers do not like war. as far as age, adolescent kids must have parents permission or the future person's permission to volunteer.

otherwise it will cause panic for the families. especially if their sibling is to return appearing older than they left; unless they reverse age, but then they sometimes feel trapped and do not want memories erased; or to be driven crazy when no one believes them of where they have been.

I'm sorry if it seems like a lot of question but when there is a rare opportunity to talk to someone that's a alien abducted time traveler, I want to learn as much as I can.
no problem!! please keep the questions coming!!

On the last item, TD must be a glutton for punishment ahah Thanks for the questions, arpgme!!

Hey, joao22990!! Knock and it shall be opened to you,

1. Are there any more planets that are going through the same thing earth is going through? Like, exopolitics, and stuff like that?
yes, the bad guys did not just come here, they had space travel ability remember, we will set them free too.

2. If so, are we going to be able to help them?
yes and no, the ones who accept the offer get the help

3. Will there be any radical change in current science, like, physics, math, metaphysics, and so on?
of course, it is happening now on a small internet scale, has not hit mainstream yet but it will

4. What about plasma beams, light sabers, and all those sci-fi things we all love and adore?
real real real

5. Will eugenics become such a relevant role in everyone's life? Will it be something of a fashion?
it will perfected

6. And talking about fashion, will people still dress like nowadays, or will they dress hose latex strange clothes that we see in movies?
it's all over the place. some men go back to skirts like the Scottish, a lot of people wear flowing robes, people are still aware of a lot of what you see today of course, like punk rock and hip hop fashions, tattoo's and so on, people look a lot like rock stars too!! there will always be a variety of fashion!!

7. Will it be just man who have multiple spouses? What about women? will they do the same?
yes both men and woman, that is one of the things I disagree with that billy meier says, he said only men but I say both, what the majority is, I do not know, I feel confident to say I myself will at one time have multiple wives!!

8. Will we be able to have sex with aliens? Will it be even possible?
yes, anyone can put on a "shell" or "plug in" to the matrix network to experience all sorts of things like being the opposite sex or gender!!

9.Will most things still be "made in china"?
no it evens out, most people get stuff they cant make at home from the community contributers or centralized facilities to provide things like vehicles for example

10. What about chewing gums? Will they still exit?
yes, but instead of cherry it is called the plant they extracted the taste from, the only accurate ones today are like spearmint, cherry these days is really plant extracts with a colorful name

11. What about tobacco, and other smoking drugs?
yes

12. Will this thread exist in the future?
yes

Thanks again for the questions!! We are right on track..

Rock & Roll!

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Well...otd...I probably would have had to delete it myself before I hit the post button.

I guess I am connected 24/7. Wasp, it was like a door bell rang and when I said who is there, I just knew it was your energy.

I think the natives called it a dream walk. Is that what I am on, a dream walk? The things talked about are all things I have done a lot of in my life, the music, dreaming, strange things, etc. I know this is real, not a dream walk. What then? Why do I still fight to hold on? To what?

I guess it is a gradual change, as much as we want it to end tomorrow, it will take place in the proper time, not my time. It seems the time window we are headed through will take us when it is ready. We are being whisked off as disasters befall us, or given opportunities to stay here and see the changes first hand as eye witnesses.

I always use the saying 1 billion flies can't be wrong, eat pooh.

Well, with several billion eye witnesses, there will never be an opportunity to forget what we are about to witness.

"That was a glimpse of the communication link you will learn to use."

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Hey TD !!!!!

Here is a movie trailer that you might be interested in. Montauk Unveiled
youtube.com...
I am guessing that the movie will go into a lot about time travel.

at around 1:20 that reptilian in the background looks SICK!!!!

oh and cyber i took you advice on the music...i feel that disturbed really speaks to me hahahahah, check them out. instead of making a Cd i will probably buy a ipod or something and make a higher self playlist

also does anyone know when this movie comes out, i also have heard that Duncan Camorian is making one.

"Know thyself, at all costs"

[edit on 23-11-2007 by ATSGUY]

nvm...i found out the documentary comes out...upcoming 2008 documentary MONTAUK UNVEILED

Also about Tds revelation on the mother ship. I too remember checking out the pics when i first read this thread like 9-12months ago i think, or more...wow has it been that long already time flys doesnt it. i remember checking out the pic and thats were i saw the link for the alien doodles site...

[edit on 23-11-2007 by ATSGUY]

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I read some of your book and I wanna know

1) Why did the aliens take you with them if you didn't volunteer?

2) If I were to volunteer, I don't have a spacesuit. How do the aliens know if our bodies can handle being in space?

are you familiar with International Auxiliary Languages?

3) Is there a one world language in the future?

4) Based on the future knowledge you know on languages, what advice would you give me for making a one world language?

So from your experience of going to the past to see Jesus,

5) Is the movie "The Passion of the Christ" accurate?

6) Do you think Jesus is God or the messiah or just nice person with good morals?

7) What are your religious beliefs after these adventures?

[edit on 23-11-2007 by arpgme]

[edit on 24-11-2007 by arpgme]

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Hey OTD,
the link for the triangle craft was quite interesting. I saw a triangle in the sky back in 1982-83, but it was nothing like that. I guess there must be different types.

When I saw the one back then, it was at night amd it hovered high above a small town in Western Oklahoma. It was HUGE!!!! I got the impression that it was at least half the size of the town.

It was a perfect triangle but it did not have the brighter colors at the three corners, and there was nothing in the center as I could see the stars there. It looked like three passage ways (kind of what a tube would look like) that were connected at the three corners. It was a deep green/blue color. There was no sound and I saw no movement. It appeared to be way up there (not at all close to the ground). I was driving out of town and it just hung there. I lost sight of it after I drove a few miles away.

It was not the first craft I had ever seen, but something about that one scared me, although I did not know why.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
ATS thread post by watchers is interesting

The thread was started by Ulmari, with questionable motives.

It was the post from the watchers that spoke to me, in fact, I am going to check out their other posts on ats. Try reversing that one and see what comes out.I am a new member of ATS and was perusing topics when i came across this discussion which horrifies me so much that i created an account to put forth a message to everyone!

These words are no more than a collection of personal thoughts to take or leave as you wish.

You speak of WW3 as if it was a game, do you not realise that World War is exactly what is says, World - as in everyone. You will not understand the true consequences until you see them on your own streets, or in your own family - when the horror is right there in front of your own eyes - NO MATTER WHAT SIDE YOUR ON!

You argue with politicians words, not your own. Does anyone - ANYONE at all wish to see Nuclear War? That is what it would be ladies and gentlemen - countries and cities and civilisations wiped out by the push of a button. There will be no fighting with men and guns until the dust settles and whatever is left of the World is brought to its knees! In war there is no winner - just heartache.

My message to the World is not to divide and fall but to unite as a SPECIES, everyone has to do their best for the World and each other! The sooner everyone stops fighting over race, religion or whatever else people deem worthy of murder, the sooner we can find peace. Afterall DEEP DOWN isnt that what everyone wants? Do not leave your lives and the lives of your children in other peoples hands for a war that should never be!

Confucius once said:"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest"

Thank you for your time. The Watchers.

and

Excellent thread, was a good history lesson - give or take a few other events. I dont want to talk as if i know all the answers because quite simply i do not. I am here to try and help - like a compass i cannot take you to your exact location but i can point you in the right direction. Alot of people asked how to raise consciousness and i simply cannot answer that question but i can make suggestions. Hope i can be of help.

There are alot of stories of how or where you have to go to raise your consciousness but the truth is everyone knows how, the knowledge is already inside yourselves. I suggest to start meditating to find balance and with practise all the answers you seek will come to you. Its not an overnight process but a process worth spending the rest of our lives striving for. No one can ever tell you where to go or what to do, its all about choice - and the choice is your own.

Everyone has a choice and everyone must make their own choices and take responsibility for them. It is the greatest gift we possess. Quite frankly if my choice was to spend the rest of my life under the governments of our countries, working, going out on weekends etc all in a chase for money; or to stand in a final battle of good vs evil for the possibillity of true peace on Earth afterwards. I personally would choose to join the front line of such a battle, willing to give my life for what i believe in.

If people truly want to find out more information on such subjects i suggest taking a peek into the past for it seems our ancient ancestors knew more than we do today. How is this? Simple: knowledge is not shared anymore, it is hidden to hide our true origins because if everyone knew - the richest people on this planet would not be where they are now because everyone would know that money is worthless. People die everyday over money but money is not worth dying for, but il tell you something that is: Truth - and this truth is not far ladies and gentlemen, as long as people keep asking questions, there will eventually be answers.

There is an old latin saying by St Augustine: "Est autem fides credere quod nondum vides; cuius fidei merces est videre quod credis" which translates as: "Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe"

Thanks for reading.

[edit on 24-11-2007 by win 52]

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   

The second generation, the generation of my father. It is members of this generation that are often called the watchers. They watch the results of the creations set forth by the Council, and keep tabs on it. They do not interfere, but instead simply keep an eye on things, reporting to the Council as asked. Occasionally, one of them will find themselves in mortal form, but more often, they tend to remain in the spirit world. My father was one known as "The Lost One." He is a wanderer. He is not actually lost, but rather one who wanders... travels to different aspects of creation, and watches. Once he has gleaned enough current information, he moves on. To quote a bumper sticker popular in the alternative communities, "Not all who wander are lost."

Here is some information about watchers.
here are some posts by a fellow called obsidion

Well, there is still much to learn. It is quite overwhelming when you get in to it.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
hi i had a question thats not related to time travel but was hoping someone could answer any way

what happens to you when you go unconscious?

when i was a baby i used to be a sort of genius, for example when i was 1 year and 1 month, my family tells me that at christmas i told them a story about a train, this is pretty much incredible because i have a baby sister who is about 1 year 3 months, and she only says individual words, (same with other babies ive seen. well anyway when i was about 4 - 6 years old i was on vacation, and i fell from the side of these cement stairs, my parents said i went unconscious so they took me to the hospital, i ened up waking up fine, and the doctors said it was a miracle because i didnt even have one bruise on me, but up to now (17) i can hardly remember any of my childhood, and i consider myself smart but no where close to genius. I thought maybe that experience made me lose my geniusness. and i have a theory that if i go unconscious again mybe ill get it back, but im afraid ill wake up a different person. If anyone knows anything about the unconscious i could really use some help.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by tankthinker
hi i had a question thats not related to time travel but was hoping someone could answer any way

what happens to you when you go unconscious?

when i was a baby i used to be a sort of genius, for example when i was 1 year and 1 month, my family tells me that at christmas i told them a story about a train, this is pretty much incredible because i have a baby sister who is about 1 year 3 months, and she only says individual words, (same with other babies ive seen. well anyway when i was about 4 - 6 years old i was on vacation, and i fell from the side of these cement stairs, my parents said i went unconscious so they took me to the hospital, i ened up waking up fine, and the doctors said it was a miracle because i didnt even have one bruise on me, but up to now (17) i can hardly remember any of my childhood, and i consider myself smart but no where close to genius. I thought maybe that experience made me lose my geniusness. and i have a theory that if i go unconscious again mybe ill get it back, but im afraid ill wake up a different person. If anyone knows anything about the unconscious i could really use some help.

This question should have it's on discussion.

I think that you need to make yourself remember your childhood. Look at old pictures, look at things people gave you.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Hey ATSGUY,TD, OTD, Win52 & fellow ATS Junkies!!!!!!

I found an update dated 20th Nov from Sheldon Nidle. I don't think there is anything new there nor any dates mentioned.
Here is a link for anyone that is interested.
www.galacticfriends.com...

Maybe TD or OTD could comment on the following link from the same page.
It is about the missing 4.5 Trillion Dollars. I know from the radio show that TD has a soft spot for the bankers

Is there any news to varify this or have you guys heard anything?
You would think that with that total of money it would make news. Sorry me stupid. I forgot it is more important to tell news of some dude caught shoplifting or something.
www.galacticfriends.com...

I am still trying to digest all that information Win52

Turn On !!!!!!!!!

[edit on 25-11-2007 by Cyber_Wasp]

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
What's up, beings of Earth (and beyond)?

Hey, ShadowEyes!! That's cool! Everyone should be scrutinizing our skies, because it is happening as we speak around the entire planet. It's just a matter of time before everyone sees one with their own two eyes.

ATSGUY!! Thank you for the link on Montauk!! Will check it out...

Hey, win 52!! I see you've been busy. I thought about you yesterday when I asked this woman (who, it turns our, is a channeler) about crystals and meditation.

I asked her if crystals actually enhanced meditation. She just looked up at me with this, "Oh yeah" kind of look. She said some are designed to keep you grounded, while some are designed to send you flying (with visions/experiences, etc.). So I'm curious now.. ahah

Also, I read the excerpts you posted. What that individual(s) is trying to communicate gets a little confused. The bottom line is that we are not going to be given a chance to fulfill the (negatively oriented) prophecy of worldwide destruction via nuclear devices. Not gonna happen. That time is over.

Lacking access to terrifically destructive weapon use, the "dark cabal", blockers, controllers, baddies, or whatever you want to call them are utilizing propaganda and misinformation as a last desperate attempt to create fear and confusion we near revelation of the complete truth; and their ultimate exposure and removal.

ST in BG at the "++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++" message board, responds to an individual asking about these heinous plans we keep catching wind of,

so st in bg, the may 2008 are we going to all get chipped with a RFID chip like the government say's, and implanted chip?

And if us people get out of line they turn off our chip, would this kill us? Says people will demand these chips for the safety of themselves and their loved ones, cause they believe these are to keep themselves safe from terrorists, and other evil individuals, is this true, congress in 05 , passed the real id act, and projected by 2008 that this will go into affect, and track our every move on our whereabouts, all new passports have tracking devices on them, is this happening or gonna happen?

**It Is Best To ... Ignore The Distractions !! ... And Not Give It ... Your Energies !!

SOURCE

Do not be distracted, and do not waste your energies. This cannot be overstated. You may see and hear about all sorts of horrors, but THIS IS NOT OUR DESTINY. We are witnessing the changing of the guard. The game is changing now, but you will essentially feel assaulted by the cacophony of confusing and fearful messages. Stand firm, and detach from the show. This is a time of cleansing, and these tactics are the last desperate attempt to sway each soul on this planet. Be not moved.

A great degree of their power rests in the confusion and ignorance they've created up to this point through misinformation, obstruction, deceit, alteration of religious texts, etc. Fundamentalists are suffering to a certain degree, because of the doomsday/Armageddon prophecies that have only been fueled by these controllers.

The negative propaganda surrounding "First Contact" is having an (albeit limited) effect on how soon and how damaging these events will be. Primarily for the folks who will have a fear response, which it is imperative is avoided as much as possible.

For those who understand what is truly happening - those who haven't been brainwashed, and who don't suffer fear as a result of their ignorance of what is happening, you are the majority. A large part of why these events are accelerating now, and events as I understand it have been moved up, is BECAUSE of the majority on this planet moving into this consciousness/awareness. It is done.

Cyber_Wasp, I read the update you linked to. That is more along the lines of the reality that is unfolding right now. Actually, with regard to those updates, and the Wanta scandal, I found an update from November 23, 2007 as a Youtube audio file.

The update is actually a text to speech message from the Galactic Federation available as a Youtube audio file - HERE.

Regarding the Wanta scandal, I can't offer anything on that. I don't know if or how this scandal is related to NESARA either. NESARA, or the National Economic Security and Reformation Act, is said to be a law quietly passed in 2000 with strict gag orders. Here is more on the beginnings of this act,

In 1993, the U.S. Supreme Court almost unanimously ruled in favor of the Farmers' Union claims that American banks were fraudulently foreclosing on farms with collusion of the government, and that the income tax amendment was never properly ratified. An extremely strict gag order was placed on everyone directly involved, court case records sealed, and docket number case details revised until after the Court's reformation rulings are accomplished.

To implement reformations, five Justices spent years negotiating 'Accords' with U.S. government and other parties. Because the Accords process did not work, the Justices authorized the reformations be put into the form of a law named the National Economic Security And Reformation Act (NESARA) which was passed secretly in March 2000. Secrecy was maintained by revising official records and strict gag orders. News of NESARA came out of U.S. naval intelligence in June 2000.

The World Court ruled 2002 08 22 that the countries involved (182 now, including CANADA) MUST honor their contracts and change their banking systems in alignment with the true NESARA law as previously agreed.

The process must (should) begin in the United States - in a climate of peace: once it is announced there, the other countries must follow their lead.

The gag was to be lifted, this and other websites maintain, on September 11, 2001,

NESARA was to be announced at 10 a.m. EDT on 11th September, 2001. The attacks on the World Trade Centre occurred just before 9 am that day. There were NO hijackers. President Bush desperately needed a war - partly to stop this announcement! The lives of NY firemen could be at risk as they evidenced the murder of some 200 bank employees who were actioning bank procedures for the implementation of NESARA that very morning!

SOURCE

If you're talking about funds/banking, and extreme measures to prevent this sort of legislation from becoming effected, then it seems completely possible that these events are related. That is, IF in fact NESARA and Wanta are not just fictions.

We will have to wait and see...In the end, however, any government rule, or any system of exchange will HAVE TO BE ERADICATED FROM THE SCENE. No more power held, or ruler by the few, and no more monetary/exchange based on lack/debt. Every being on this planet is equal, and should be provided for EQUALLY. No ifs, ands, or buts!!

To continue (as best as possible) a policy of "fair and balanced" review, I offer another website, which calls NESARA a scam. The website is greaterthings.com, and has written an article on NESARA it calls "Truth Vs. Fiction".

BEWARE OF "TRUTH VS. FICTION" DECLARATIONS. The I.R.S. has one at their website, and these truth versus fiction articles claim to provide absolutely indisputable, unimpeachable, unadulterated fact; when in reality the information is a cleverly constructed form of disinformation. These are never to be taken at face value. Simply using the word "truth" hardly qualifies the proceeding material as being such.

I find the greaterthings article to be severely lacking.

This same page at greaterthings.com has a link further down to another website called quatloos.com and their article on NESARA called, "NESARA Scam" (again, very misleading verbiage). Quatloos does a very poor job of discrediting NESARA, and instead seem satisfied to simply comment on the seeming outrageousness of NESARA's claims, and the improbability that this could be kept secret. I am unconvinced.

Moving on. I actually came on to post TD's responses to arpgme's questions, but will have to do so in the next post. Ran out of room...

Hang in there and buckle up!!

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Hello, arpgme!! Thank you for your patience!!

Without further ado, the responses,

1) Why did the aliens take you with them if you didn't volunteer?
because I believe at this point, it was me from the future behind it, and the future me is not going to take no for an answer

2) If I were to volunteer, I don't have a spacesuit. How do the aliens know if our bodies can handle being in space?
they would scan your body and analyze it, but that is more for ascending into space, if you go through the portal you should be fine, and if you volunteer do not expect aliens (grays or otherwise) to come, humans will come to collect you

are you familiar with International Auxiliary Languages?
can you clarify on that one?

3) Is there a one world language in the future?
yes, everyone speaks english, but all the other languages still exist

4) Based on the future knowledge you know on languages, what advice would you give me for making a one world language?
keep it simple

So from your experience of going to the past to see Jesus,

5) Is the movie "The Passion of the Christ" accurate?
yes, but I believe firmly that it was a scam on humanity and the younger me from 1992, have you seen the zeitgeist movie?? it shows how many have almost identical story as jesus, he was not that unique in that aspect, especially after you watch that movie.

6) Do you think Jesus is God or the messiah or just nice person with good morals?
jesus is a nice guy and was talented but I do not think "god" or "the creation source" was possessing him, we all have the creation source within us

7) What are your religious beliefs after these adventures?
I believe in the creation source, my opinion is religion is a scam to divide and conquer people and keep them herded like sheep, its all about separation and how many different kinds there is.

Thank you for the great questions, arpgme!!

I actually have some more stuff to share, but I've run out of time. When time permits, and unless we have an "event" that interrupts or changes the topic of discussion, I'll share what I have...

The more hearts and minds that open to what is happening, the smoother everything will go.

Peace...

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join