It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If you could ask a time traveler a question what would you ask?"

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Hi, Ebot Mobur, Chowzor, arpgme, midniteracerx, Solace, ATSGUY, Cyber_Wasp, ShadowEyes, win 52, spacerocker, TD, and everyone else with their eyes to the skies (or those of you in the skies looking down...Or standing behind me, looking over my shoulder...)!!!

TD DID answer the questions, so I'm keeping his home address to myself. I kid.

Oddly enough, I randomly decided to give TD a big shout out and thank him for his time and effort today and low and behold he's celebrating his birthday. I didn't ask if it was today, but he's celebrating...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TD!!

OK, on with the responses. Mr. (or Ms./Mrs.) Ebot Mobur, your question, sir,

Originally posted by Ebot Mobur
Did You bring me the Grey Sports almanac?

Actually I brought it to Biff, I figure its time to start the waste management business now and win some OTB bets!!

Back to the Future humor...

Chowzor, you asked,

Originally posted by Chowzor
I'd ask them if Stovies had taken over the world.

WTF are stovies????

I believe TD's response, translated, means, "What in Tarnation, Fellow, are stovies?" Well I looked it up and found out what they are. No offense, but the presentation leaves something to be desired...

I'm sure they're delicious. They'd definitely have a chance of taking over Scotland...And possibly creeping down and taking on a tenement or two in Newcastle, England...

arpgme, thank you for your patience. Sometimes it takes a bit. You asked,

Originally posted by arpgme
1) What will happen if you travel way into the past till before the big bang occurred?
time travel gate keepers greet you

2) What caused the matter to explode and create the galaxies?
the creation source

3) Which other planets in our Solar System have life on them?
currently, not sure, but there have been beings on all of them at one time or another or in the future, but time is irrelevant in that answer really

4) Sometimes I write down random symbols on a paper, I don't know why. My friends stole one of the papers and said that it looks like a alien language and said that I am a alien. Do I have some type of telepathic communication with aliens?
that is very possible, just hope its not a machine by the bad guys

5) My mom said that when she was little she saw a alien space ship near her window and she saw all of the rainbow like colors. I think she said aliens have contacted her in here dream. Why was this happening to her? This happened a while back I don't think it happens anymore.
I couldnt tell you exactly why but I am sure there is a good reason, perhaps your mom is significant

6) I had a dream that an alien gave me some type of alien DNA and turned me to a alien and I woke up and I was regular, was this just a dream or some type of contact with a alien on another dimension?
the dream state is another dimension, and aliens like to visit that one for some reason

7) Can you take pictures of different planets that were not discovered by us yet? I want so see some pictures.
of course that will be happening soon

Thank you, arpgme!!

I've learned that the beings on this planet (us; and the beings that share it with us) originate in many other "places" for lack of a better term. Each of us has a history that reaches into the distant past.

It's difficult for me to understand this in our terms, but I believe that our consciousness stretches back very far, and our existence covers many levels that are probably near impossible to describe. We have only had a glimpse of our larger reality.

What I'm saying in so many words is that you may have received visits from beings that you are connected to; possibly friends or family. At this point, it should seem apparent to us that our history extends back beyond our birth on this planet.

Like TD said, it will be happening very soon...

Hi, Solace!! Got some answers fer ya,

Originally posted by Solace
1) Assuming that you can travel to the future, what happens when you arrive at a place of your choosing that no longer exist or has been rendered uninhabitable by say nuclear radiations: do you die??..
picture this, your in a room that is like a receptionists room in a building, theres a strange looking ET sitting behind the desk that will answer to just about any name you throw at him, then a circle of light appears in front of you on the wall, do you choose to walk through???

hmm, if there is nuclear wasteland, I think I will grab the suit and the air supply (not the music, hahaha) and take a walk or ride, look around and figure out how to fix this crapp!!!!

2) How do you resolve the inherent uncertainty of the future caused by the Free Will granted all beings?
its a gamble every time but the probability can be comforting at times indeed

Expanding on your first question, from what I've learned from TD - You can see what your destination is through the portal before you travel there. TD, from his experiences with the ETs, said that when he stood before the portal, he could see where he was headed.

Also, TD later learned that there are beings watching over and guiding the usage of this technology. Further, if anything happened to TD, either a future (or past) version of himself, or someone else would simply come and get him - or prevent him from going in the first place.

As for your second question, that addresses a much larger issue. What (I believe) TD means by probability is that the future can, to some degree, be ascertained in advance (probability meaning likely outcomes, in essence); that is, a somewhat accurate educated guess can be made with enough information.

But also, in a larger sense, there are layers upon layers of beings that govern and guide each evolving species in this universe to some degree. Human beings are not the first intelligent beings in this universe; this much should be clear.

With some imagination, you can stretch your notion of time and space (or lack thereof) - our existence, and realize that the number of enlightened races and beings has to be virtually infinite; this is strictly in our limited, linear sense of existence. We have a lot to learn.

This is all just to say that our limited notion of free will, and our control over our destiny/evolution needs to take into account the fact that we really are children at play in the fields of the gods.

Not to pontificate...I like the concept of unlearning everything we've learned up to this point, and walking forward as if for the first time. So much of what we've been handed down is tainted...

Thank you for your thoughts and questions!!

Hey, midniteracerx!! Got you covered too,

1. If we do bring back extinct animals and create new species, what affect does that have on the ecosystem? Would it upset the current balance and then take years to readjust?
balance is an idea or thoery, it is no different than a traveler ( time or not) coming to visit

2. Are there still babrbaric "sports" in the future like boxing or UFC?
yes and no, it eventually fades away

I saw Chuck Lidell cruising through my town yesterday (he lives nearby) and wondered if in the future we evolve beyond this, IMO, barbaric entertainment.

The only acceptable way I can think of still keeping it around is if all the fighting is done through that awesome video game system you've spoken of. Btw, when can I reserve my copy?
haha, there is no copy, you are plugging into it's "matrix", sort of, it's wireless!!

3. What are some of the most popular forms of entertainment in the future? What do people like to do for fun?
great question!! people learn (its addicting), have lots of sex, travel to other planets and moons, fly fast, spend time the "electro-net" (new-internet) with other planets and beings, and all sorts of other stuff, too much to name!!!

The only thing that it seems I could add to (and speculation only) is your first question about the ecosystem. Like everything else in this small existence we perceive, we have a very limited - and often wrong - understanding. One of the things we will be learning about IS the ecosystem...And sex...hahaha

Thank you all for your questions!! You've got me and TD working...

So let's see if ST in BG's prediction comes to pass in the next day or so. If it doesn't I'm not holding it against him. It seems to me that the individual who had the vision in question is the person who is communicating for ST in BG. He must be an intuitive or psychic...(duh ahah).

We have enough, in any event, to tide us over for the next three months. Are things weird enough for ya?

I was going through some pretty mundane activities today and thinking about what's happening now, and what is going to happen. There are milliseconds when the reality of it all can be overwhelming. It takes some courage to think about these things as a reality.

Along these lines, I wanted to mention again the importance of having courage, remaining centered, and not being mislead or discouraged by the cacophony of chatter and information that bombards you through the TV, radio, and Internet. It's the natural world that is calling out, and that is who we should be listening to. The other world is manufactured.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I just wanted to give a response to Tds last post about what St said will happen tomorrow, its funny that he says that when tomorrow is the 5th night of creation i believe so something should happen as that is a time of change, but then again it could be off...hahah im not really a Mayan calender scientists to know

also about all the talk of songs, lately i have really really been listening to the lyrics of most songs, and they all tie into what is going on and even sometimes about how i feel at that moment...this is coming from the rock radio stations i listen to, they really have some great new songs coming out.

-----for some reason Tds posted above me but i didn't see it the first time, i read it and i also want to add happy bday TD

Td also has updates on his site about comet Holmes check it out its crazy!!!

ufotimetravel.com...

[edit on 18-11-2007 by ATSGUY]

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
OK, the "answer" post I just made hasn't posted to the thread, so I'll make another. haha

This is a prophecy dream that was shared at a website called www.prophecies.us. The website asks for predictions only. Here is the dream from Saturday, September 22, 2007,

...here on the 20th of september, last night, I had this dimly remembered, but very powerful, dream
about the " Ascension of the earth's people within our lifetimes"!

This short dream begins where essentually I was standing outdoors at night with a small telescope and was looking at the stars. My telescope showed to me a rock-like object with a small "craft" "buzzing" around it. a "ufo". but not really the classic ufo, but some sort of spaceship with someones abord to control it.

The next scene in the dream was where i was receiving communications via "telepathy" from these aliens aboard the ship!

They then began to tell me that they all are watching several planets, in the galaxy. Apparently, they say, most inhabited planets follow a similar evolutionary path, the collective races of each planet, do. At some point in the planet's race's evolution, all of the people somehow "ascend" into a higher demension, to inhabit a Parallel planet, a planet that is made up of a "higher" demensional material, thus not visible to any person who is on the material plane.

They all go at once, the people do. [this is the "standard" message that has been given out to people from Spirit, over and over, by others! Either by Contact, by mediumship, or by vision, in many many words, been told to us. ]But I was impressed by the final few sentences that these aliens told me!

[in my words]
"the peoples of the earth are due to collectively ascend, all at once, all at one time, within most of their currant lifetimes, to the Parallel planet that is "above" them in vibrational materialness"!! "they will all go at once, all at one time".
---end of dream.

SOURCE

The above site is pretty interesting. I haven't gone through a lot of the predictions yet though. Just as interesting as www.briansprediction.com.

Brian has had several related dreams, all showing triangles, and with the words "They are coming."

Whichever future decides to get here first, here is a list of things that are non-negotiable:

1) No more currency/debt system
2) No more government rule
3) Complete freedom to move about the planet(s) at the times of our choosing, in a manner that respects every other beings' pursuit of peace and happiness
4) No more war
5) Total respect for all beings, and recognition that we are all equally free, independent and valued beings in this universe
6) Complete and unobstructed flow of accurate and truthful information to all beings, regardless of the nature of the material
7) All beings on planet Earth are provided for equally and without obstruction, hesitation, or prejudice

Remove your inability to fathom a race existing without war, government rule, or our current monetary/debt system, and ask yourself if there's anything wrong with the list of items above.

It is not only possible - it is about to be our reality.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Well now, a very happy birthday to you TD. I guess we are still waiting on the party

I have a rather strange question to pose to my fellow posters.

Does the name Sandeena mean anything to anyone?

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Hey Trend Setters !!!!!!!!

Finally, Finally, Finally, Finally, did I say Finally, Finally I saw one only half hour ago.

I was out watering the front garden in the twilight. Not a cloud in the sky, and only a couple of stars just starting to be visible.
One airliner and one air force cargo plane had been watched fly by minutes earlier. The airliners all fly from east to west at this time of night.
I scanned the sky around me seeing nothing and sat down on the drive way whilst still watering with the hose.
I was actually thinking of a conversation with OTD with his experiences of the craft in his area when....BANG I look up straight above me and there she is. No way possible that it was there moments before as I had scanned the sky before sitting down.
I am watching this craft which looked like a star but 4 times brighter/bigger and it started moving away from me to the north.
Intently looking as it moved away I am trying to find a flashing light. Usually as the angle changes a flashing light that is hidden can sometimes emerge.
None.
After about 30 seconds it disappeared. It was not because it went out of view or went behind something.
Two minutes later the air force plane flew west to east through the point where it had disappeared. It is still circling around.

I am still excited about it

Thank you to my 'friends' for showing me!!!!!!!!!
They are slowly ramping it up. I understand the process.

My messenger about the golden glow is still being tight lipped and wants it to be a surprise. But I am sort of getting that the Comet still has a surprise for us yet before it goes.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Cyber_Wasp

you saw venus

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by OnTheDeck

This is all just to say that our limited notion of free will, and our control over our destiny/evolution needs to take into account the fact that we really are children at play in the fields of the gods.

Cute metaphor and thanks for the reply...

I originally thought the first reply was the end of it, but I'm glad that TD and yourself have expounded on the subject further...

Has TD any information of the interactions between Tesla and ET's in the designing and building of his many successful inventions, starting with A/C current and including radio controlled boats, wireless electricity transmission without any losses and even the Montauk experiment, where a whole navy ship disappeared and was transported elsewhere...

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Hi OTD!

Thank you for the answers. Those supers powers are so awesome! Those are times to wait for!

But still, questions exist...

1. When you talk about the time travel gatekepers, it reminds me of a video game called "Chrono Trigger" (which i recommend to anyone that likes video games), where there was a place in time called "End of Time", existing in the infinity of time, that was accessed when some error occurred while time traveling. It was a material place, from where you could access every time and place. Is something similar to this, what you talk about?

2. Going back to the video game, there was a machine in the future that replenished every part of you body, making it 100% in no time. Is the "thing" that cures everything also a machine, or is it some kind of drug, of ethereal method?

3. How long will be the human lifetime? Will it be the same? or like 400, 500 years?

4. Relating to life time again, will it be possible to be reborn, and still remember everything from your past life?

5. I seems that traveling within galaxies will be considerably easy, but what about travelling in the universe?

I'm running out of time (again!), so I'll come back when i have some more time! And with some more questions!

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I like TD's answer to my first question, but it's still hard to grasp the idea that all the animals will get along and not destroy their environment. If someone brought back dinosaurs, I'd think that would have a significant impact.

I also want to say that I really hope we go to that future with all the learning and sex. What could be better?

Now I have a very important question for TD:

1. Have you ever been turned down for sex in the future?

And one more equally important question:

2. If we keep downloading information and learning as much as we can, do we come to a point where the brain cannot take in any new information? Does the brain have some kind of limit?

And Happy Birthday TD!

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I know you weren't looking at Venus up there. I was doing the same thing wasp, but I didn't see anything. The moon was too bright for good viewing. Most of the activity I have seen is in the quadrant of where we are seeing Holmes do it's thing. That goes back to 1968 and seeing a vector much like the one in the holmes picture. All in that same region of the sky. That is where most of these things come from, for me, from the North East section of the night sky. If it comes from that direction and has you scratching your head, you can bet it is to help us.

That music information was just a refresher for me and also confirmation that we are on schedule. What ever comes down the pipe from that end will no doubt be beneficial for us.

It seems like we have an in bred mean streak. I mean you can see it in siblings, some are good and some are just plain rotten. Is that what the breeding program was for? To breed in the will to dominate, controll and kill?

Some of that just plain feels right, and that is the way I want to live. I do not want to live this horrible reality for one more minute. "Koolaid?" "Anyone?" ...fy-Srynx ...OTD- like you said, whatever we will be in for, it will most likely be good for us. I believe the bad guys have had lots of time to work on us, now they need to make way for the good times. In the end it is all like a big wheel.

Isn't that an old domination tactic, kill the men and breed your self an army?

link   
I know you weren't looking at Venus up there. I was doing the same thing wasp, but I didn't see anything. The moon was too bright for good viewing. Most of the activity I have seen is in the quadrant of where we are seeing Holmes do it's thing. That goes back to 1968 and seeing a vector much like the one in the holmes picture. All in that same region of the sky. That is where most of these things come from, for me, from the North East section of the night sky. If it comes from that direction and has you scratching your head, you can bet it is to help us.

That music information was just a refresher for me and also confirmation that we are on schedule. What ever comes down the pipe from that end will no doubt be beneficial for us.

It seems like we have an in bred mean streak. I mean you can see it in siblings, some are good and some are just plain rotten. Is that what the breeding program was for? To breed in the will to dominate, controll and kill?

Some of that just plain feels right, and that is the way I want to live. I do not want to live this horrible reality for one more minute. "Koolaid?" "Anyone?" ...fy-Srynx ...OTD- like you said, whatever we will be in for, it will most likely be good for us. I believe the bad guys have had lots of time to work on us, now they need to make way for the good times. In the end it is all like a big wheel.

link   

wow- itchy trigger finger or what?

[edit on 19-11-2007 by win 52]

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Hey Syrinx High Priest !!!!!!!!

You are really funny.
I somehow forgot about how Venus only appears for 30 seconds a night, travels across the sky without a sound and disappears.
One day I would like to see you contribute something to this thread to enlighten us all. I know you have it in you. Please share some of your wisdom with us.

Thanks for the support Win52. Is it just me or have you developed a stutter?....lol

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheDeck

Originally posted by arpgme

6) I had a dream that an alien gave me some type of alien DNA and turned me to a alien and I woke up and I was regular, was this just a dream or some type of contact with a alien on another dimension?
the dream state is another dimension, and aliens like to visit that one for some reason

So if I had a dream that an alien gave me some type of alien DNA through a needle, and dreams are a form of contact with aliens, does that mean that I am part alien now?

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Welcome, all!!

ShadowEyes, win 52 (and your clones), Cyber_Wasp, ATSGUY, Solace, syrinx - yes, syrinx(!), joao22990, midniteracerx and the lot of you, welcome!!

I actually chuckled at syrinx's post. Maybe it was meant as a joke. Maybe not, but I chuckled. It ain't all roses...

Hey, midniteracerx!! Sent your questions to TD.

Hi, ShadowEyes!! You asked,

Originally posted by ShadowEyes
Does the name Sandeena mean anything to anyone?

Nada. I Googled it and didn't come up with much either...Maybe someone else will.

Cyber, congrats on the sighting!!! It wasn't a planet. haaha That's very cool!! Just wanted to say that...

You've been talking about your dreams lately. And you mention that you have experiences/meetings with your friends. I was thinking of that today after I had a dream about cats last night...I actually dreamt of a friend's cat, which later turned into a panther in the dream...There were other cats in the dream, but I was friends with this one...

It was an odd dream. For some reason I thought of your dreams and wondered if my dream was a meeting of some sort...I pay attention to these feelings/hunches more lately, so it very well may have been...Associating this dream with your dreams may have been a sign to me...

Anyway, moving on. TD got back to me with more responses, so I'm posting away.

Hey, Solace!! You're welcome for the responses. No worries. I add what I can to TD's answers; when time allows...I think the main thing to keep in mind - and I didn't mean to sidestep the question, or to sound condescending with the "childs at play" comment.

The truth is, we have gotten ahead of ourselves. We truly don't have the answers we think we do. Our discussion of time travel has limits. Understanding the ramifications and mechanics of it need to be preceded by a true understanding what time travel really is. I don't think we have that understanding yet; and I think conversations about the "paradoxes," etc., may be premature.

All of these concepts - every single one of them, was given to us by people who did not have an experience or understanding of time travel; certainly in the manner that TD says he's experienced. We get our understanding from scientists - people like you and me - speculating about something they haven't experienced; and positing seeming paradoxes they see based on their limited understanding of our reality. We have also gleaned information from the entertainment industry, but how accurate a picture is that of this technology; and how accurate are the ramifications portrayed in the movies?

It IS possible to be too smart for one's own good; and I hope to remain circumspect with regard to what I add to whatever TD posts are his experiences. I am - as are all of us - virtually in the dark with regard to the phenomena advanced beings have created/discovered; and I think the name we have for it, "time travel", is only a designation for a limited aspect of something much more complex...

Dan Burisch, in the Stargate Secrets interviews at Project Camelot, talks about using technology in black projects that allows he and others to see the future. The future, he says, can be ascertained to a great degree, because of the high "probability" (the word TD used) of a certain future coming to pass. This is based on a number of things, but I think it partly answers one of your questions.

Now, none of us can confirm whether or not the things Dan says are true, but I can accept that there is a high probability (haha) that what he says is possible through observing my own and others' lives...

Or I could just stick with, we are like children at play in the field of the gods...ahah

OK, I digress. You said,

Originally posted by Solace
Has TD any information of the interactions between Tesla and ET's in the designing and building of his many successful inventions, starting with A/C current and including radio controlled boats, wireless electricity transmission without any losses and even the Montauk experiment, where a whole navy ship disappeared and was transported elsewhere...
I only know that tesla is not dead, he should still be among us and looking like a young man, he finally lost it with the philidelphia project and got very angry, he was helped by a time traveler indeed.

From what I've learned separately, Tesla was "inspired" by ETs and given this information subconsciously. I haven't heard, and TD hasn't said that there was any open contact. I would look up...

(Wow! deja vu...Just had the name Beth or something pop into my head; and I got the sense that there was some negative group really angry at me about something...It felt like I had experienced some admonishment before and it wasn't from the good guys...I have to say I've had this feeling before, and recall that the outcome wasn't good. I feel like that reality was corrected or adjusted(?). Just wanted to post that in case someone else got a "hit" haha)

Anyway, look up Black Projects, whistleblowers, etc., to get inside info on Tesla. Places like Project Camelot, Youtube, etc. There was a video I watched a while back where someone was talking about Tesla's persona life, etc. Sorry I don't have any links.

TD has memories of meeting a young Nikola Tesla in his father's perfume store in New York when he (TD) was in his late teens. There isn't a lot to the story that I can recall, but TD said a future version of himself (I believe) introduced this young guy named Tesla to TD.

Hi, joao22990!! Your questions, sir,

Originally posted by joao22990
1. When you talk about the time travel gatekepers, it reminds me of a video game called "Chrono Trigger" (which i recommend to anyone that likes video games), where there was a place in time called "End of Time", existing in the infinity of time, that was accessed when some error occurred while time traveling. It was a material place, from where you could access every time and place. Is something similar to this, what you talk about?
actually that does sounds about right, the gate keppers will set you on your way and give you some advise before you go

2. Going back to the video game, there was a machine in the future that replenished every part of you body, making it 100% in no time. Is the "thing" that cures everything also a machine, or is it some kind of drug, of ethereal method?
there is a drug that looks like sperm and there is a machine that breaks you down and rebuilds you, the "drug" will be demonstrated at the concert

3. How long will be the human lifetime? Will it be the same? or like 400, 500 years?
I think it will average 1500 years and there is always immortality

4. Relating to life time again, will it be possible to be reborn, and still remember everything from your past life?
yes, that is called reincarnation, it happens now!

5. I seems that traveling within galaxies will be considerably easy, but what about travelling in the universe?
it will be easy too, you just need to know the right people!!

I actually played Chrono Cross (Great soundtrack!!). It was a while ago, but I think I remember similar events in the game.

As for your question about remembering your past lives, this is something that both TD, and many others have prophesied will happen very soon. Either through technology, or through a spontaneous natural event(s) we are supposed to get our memory back of all of our past lives/existences. There is a lot that are on the horizon, and this may be the least of them. There's a lot being proffered about our future...We're just waiting for these things to unfold now...

Thank you for the questions, joao22990!! I hope you got some of what you were looking for.

You too, Solace!! Promise no more metaphorical answers. ahah

Hello, win 52!! What's happening, ramblin' man? I have my eye on Comet Holmes...It's doing some strange things...And it's been photographed and videotaped with a friend? Trying to sort it all out, but I'm keeping up with it.

Back here on earth, I want to say that there is equally strange phenomena in our own skies - and low to the ground. From the supposed ET piloted helicopters of F.A.S.T. at blip.tv, to theufokid's weird helicopters and strange planes at Youtube, to this kid's triangle video at Disclose.tv.

Look at this PIC from one of theufokid's videos of a commercial jet; and this PIC of what sounds like a jet in the kid's triangle video. The sound may be (fairly) "right", but the light formations seem off.

I've felt "weird" about seeming terrestrial, low-flying craft in my area; in particular, the nighttime craft. I believe that this is something Cyber's "friends" mean for us to catch with the Infrared cameras. I think what the F.A.S.T. folks, theufokid, and this kid at Disclose.tv have captured are ET craft mimicking our own. If these ETs want to appear in a ufo they will. But I think they can also appear in terrestrial-looking craft...The sound of the craft may be a little off though.

Pay very close attention to the way low-flying craft fly at night; and the light patterns. I've seen a plane just stop and hover over a populated area. Something is up. See if you can see what I mean...

Contact can come in many forms...

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
OK, let's talk Peggy Kane.

Peggy is someone who learned that one could record and reverse human speech and actually hear clear messages (No, not like the Beatles or Iron Maiden) in the reversed playback.

Peggy talks about her own journey of discovery. Let's read on,

I started experimenting 5 years ago trying to capture EVP (electronic voice phenomena). For 3 months I recorded every day and heard virtually nothing. I finally joined the American Association of Electronic Voice Phenomena AAEVP and got the technical support that I needed to hear the voices.

After about a year, I learned that spirit voices were reversible. By reversing what they said, I could hear if they were telling the truth. I began to experiment by reversing their voices as well as my own, and to my astonishment, in reverse, I was hearing and speaking to them in real time. I did not need the electronics. We were having back and forth conversations.

From there, I began to reverse all kinds of people who were speaking publicly as well as continuing to have conversations with non-physical people. Everyone, it seems, speaks in reverse.

I began to hear about our true history, agendas behind political events, probable futures, and what was going on behind the scenes interdimensionally. I now consider the outer reality to be a kind of bad Disneyland. The lies and deception that we encounter every day are simply beyond belief.

I also came to the attention of certain extraterrestrials who then began to speak on my recorders. As a matter of fact, they speak on everyone’s recordings whether the person recording is conscious of that or not.

Reverse speaking and EVP combined, have given me a glimpse into a part of the mind that was shut down thousands of years ago by an alien race who have been manipulating humanity ever since. The true knowledge is available to anyone willing to take the time and the small investment to have the equipment to listen. No one lies in reverse. We all know exactly what is happening and we are all desperately trying to tell ourselves.

SOURCE

OK, I'm going to fast forward. Peggy has done a couple of interviews, both in twenty-four parts (Volume One and Volume Two) at Youtube. I've seen these interviews and despite the far out nature of her revelations, they're fascinating.

In these interviews, Peggy reveals that the years' of research she's done with this technology has introduced her to the "real" story about our existence here. Primarily, that our race was basically taken as part of the spoils of a battle that occurred a long time ago. Our captors, a reptilian race, are supposedly fourth dimensional beings who have trapped us on this planet. These beings, Peggy says, threw a sort of electric net (not really electric, but you get the idea) that has kept us trapped here, and cut off from the rest of the universe.

This reptilian race, Peggy says, feeds on us; they literally feed on our bodies, but also, presumably, on our fear; especially that of children.

It was this aspect of Peggy's revelations that I had the most trouble accepting, because it was so far out. There is, however, a lot in what Peggy is sharing that seems to be corroborated in many other places.

TD himself has talked about the controllers/blockers who are the negatively oriented group (most likely ET, or not human) that control our existences here.

Also, Alex Collier, in a similar interview series, talks about the reptilians, and shares the same information about their agenda and habits.

Anyway, I have been reluctant to reference Peggy because, although I believe there may be something to Reverse Speech, I just didn't want to promote possible misinformation. There is a lot of reptilian talk - actually there's a lot of talk, period. It's difficult sifting through it all to get a clear picture.

In any event, because Peggy has decided to hop on another message board and share her reversals regarding Comet Holmes, I decided to give her a shot.

Also related to the post I just made above about the F.A.S.T. and theufokid's helicopters and planes, and the young kid with the triangle video, the low-flying craft that these folks are capturing (and that I just feel weird about) may be becoming visible, not by choice, but because the "net" that has kept them out of our sight (i.e., keeping us blind; in more ways than one) is being removed (Maybe "Peggy" was the name I was getting in my deja vu flash above...),

Comet Holmes is a forerunner of Planet X.

It is breaking up the reptilian controlled force field called the net in reverse. We are getting lots of information here about the nature and purpose of this comet, sent by the Creator.

Youtube Videos of Shapeshifting Reptilians. In Reverse, We Here Know They Are Real The reptilians cloaked within human hosts have been talking away in reverse and telling us their agendas. Now they are losing their abilities to stay hidden. The videos are now seeing what we, who listen to reverse speaking, have been hearing. The electro-magnetic Frequency Barrier known in reverse as the net, is breaking down with incoming Planet X and the reptilians are more and more, going to be seen. (Like putting on the sunglasses in “They Live”!).

SOURCE

That was weird to read. It actually may have just clicked a piece of the puzzle in place...Don't know yet.

ST in BG, although having predicted something that hasn't come to pass yet, shares a lot of stuff I find right on. ST also talks a lot about Planet X, and recently made a comment about Planet X (Nibiru) being near, or associated with Comet Holmes.

I'm not sure if what Peggy is sharing is 100%, but you have to sift through everything to try to fill in as much as you can.

She also says,

We have been reversing lots of information on Planet X here.
Check the categories to see what will happen as the Planet passes between the Earth and the sun. Be prepared to smile.

We like good news.

She also talks about what she sees as a possibility in the near future,

Comet Holmes, Planet X, False Raptures, Getting Ready

Those of us who listen to RS know about the Rapture con job that is undoubtedly coming. The Reptilians as they prepare to leave, will certainly make an effort to collect the unsuspecting faithful who have been programmed to be raptured at the end times...I feel the information is very pertinent, as we get closer to Planet X coming through the net. This is especially relevant now, as Comet Holmes seems to be burning a hole in the force field. Those of us listening to RS are also hearing about armies, battles and lots of action coming up.

Also,

We need to be prepared.

The reptilians will have massive amounts of disinformation, scare tactics, and propaganda once things get dicey here. They are already programming people who are into the “Nibiru” disinformation that the incoming armies will be the negative ETs coming to get us. They want people to fight against the allies. This is a big part of the plan and I am reading it on blogs all over the place.

Then they will hit the Christians and other religious people who are waiting to be taken away from all of this chaos and into the waiting arms of Jesus or whomever their savior god is.

People will be paying big bucks to get out on privately built rockets. Others will be encouraged to commit suicide either overtly by gentle means (save yourself and your family the horrible events coming), or covertly by mind control.

Let’s be realistic, global panic will ensue and this is going to be the time when cool heads, mental preparation, reassurance, strength and courage will be critical. This is what we are here for.

Agreed. Further, here are some related reversals from a Coast to Coast AM "rapture" interview, and other sources,

Bring in those jails, must then (them) batter. (Those who are conned into going to “safe haven” will be put in prisons as they await their deaths.)

Nice prophet sell (The rapture folks will sell their own into hell. Of course many are probably sincere, and will also be conned.)

Masterpiece of HAARP (I believe this will be how they will, in part, project Rapture holograms and/or project something right into people’s minds.)

August, real, scat. (PX passing in August, it is real and the reptilians will scat.)

And now us surrounded, elves scadat. (I interpret this to mean that we will be surrounded and protected by the allies, since the elves are running off.

Guests are still waiting. (I suspect they are all geared up to take off, but are not sure what is happening and how they can escape. I know the planet outside of the net is completely surrounded with our Allies just waiting now.)

SOURCE

There's a lot more at Peggy's site. She also recommends a free audio software called Audacity that you can use to reverse speech.

I remember win 52 talked about a battle won quite a ways away, and that great headway was made in that defeat.

Peggy says, at the message board linked above that,

The Comet is the beginning of the breaking though of the net or electro-magnetic force field. It crashed into that field and that is why it suddenly charged up.

The Creator is sending Planet X. It is not filled with reptilians or Annunaki, they are already here. It is a driving force to finally break the net and free us from this non-stop bad Disneyland which the reptilians have inflicted upon us.

Regardless of how or when it happens, it's clear that it's going to happen - and we are going to have a lot of help.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Hey OTD & fellow Cosmic Crusaders !!!!!!!!!

I am not going to download that audio software.........
I am not going to download that audio software.........
I am not going to........heck I hate you OTD sometimes.
(Looks at to do list)
I have a spot in 2015 where I will have time to get into that.
(Makes note and slots it in)
Imagine running some politician speeches through it.

I am with you on your dream assumption OTD.
As my Dream experiment continues and still remembering at least one dream a night, I would say that if you have a dream where there is interaction then yes your 'friends' have visited.

Don't get me wrong, most of the dreams are in deed psychological and are just the sub conscious mind doing its thing. But as you have recalled on an increasingly regular basis there is a dream with entities that interact with you. In the dream you act like you are there and are having conversations or being shown things. In your case they took the form of Cats, for me it was pixelated People. They take a form that is not in any way disturbing to your thought patterns.

As has been said before, disclosure is going to happen on a one on one basis with a lot of people, before the main event happens. These beings are very advanced and when you look at the subtle way they are approaching it just leaves you in awe.

People joke about aliens and stuff but it is 100% true that the average person could not handle direct contact mentally. They are working behind the scenes to get us to a level where it is possible.

It will be fun to follow the progress of everyone in this thread and how the 'friends' appear over the coming months.

I have really enjoyed opening up the dream world. I have been to places I could never imagine. It gives you an adventure to look forward to each night and adds a few more hours of consciousness to your day.

Dare to Dream Peoples

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 07:16 AM
link   
OK, wanted to add to the Peggy Kane stuff I posted.

TD has said before that he encountered reptilian-human types during his abduction; and not only were they friendly, but they were attractive.

ST in BG politely corrects folks who speak about reptilians as a dark force that has enslaved our race. There are greater factors, and some of them at the moment not so sinister, that are at play.

I myself feel that the intense propaganda against the reptilian types that Davide Icke and others talk about is pure and simple fear mongering.

The real group behind ALL of that has not stepped forward to be recognized. The campaign against "evil reptilians" is a fear tactic perpetrated by the true baddies. AND THESE TRUE BADDIES ARE NOTHING ONCE THEY'VE BEEN DISCOVERED.

What I have also learned and have come to believe is that we are more powerful than the folks who have been keeping us in the dark. I just don't know specifically who is responsible for creating this program of fear. We have names for them; controllers, blockers, faceless effers, baddies, bad guys, dark cabal, whatever. We just haven't been able to target the real group.

This group rules by stealth and secrecy. As long as we are distracted and don't know who they are, there is nothing we can do to them. This is why great discernment is needed.

Peggy shared a lot that I feel is true, but something in me isn't responding to the reptilian stuff. A member of the message board following Comet Holmes responds to Peggy's assertions,

That's amazing indeed, tho I don't agree to everything she says, well lets be clearer - a lot of fear factors involved there.

She's not aware obviously that she's actually listening to a combination of the wishful thinking of the dark asses and their plans + what they perceive, must not mean everything is like they want it to be. I also strongly suspect that the greys are the major players here on earth and the reptilians are a distraction so that we don't hone in on the real zeta ridiculan predators who are vulnerable to our thoughts.

These are those who live on human body parts indeed, it was said that their digestive system is so different from ours that they have to ingest it through their skin, that's why they smell after foul eggs - I am not talking of their bio-robots who look like them but of the few remaining real zetas. I have to add that reptilians exist indeed (not all sub races are evil) but I don't see them operating a lot currently on earth, they have left the playing field to the zetas.

I'd wish Peggy would see it in this contexts as the info she gathers is still very interestring.

SOURCE

This is more my feeling as well. The equation for us is very simple, if what you are hearing induces a fearful, or negative response, then you need to reevaluate the material in question.

Once you do that, and release the negative or obstructing emotion, this simple task has cleared an attempt to basically insert a virus, in a manner of speaking, into your thought processes.

Overcoming fear doesn't mean being able to face a lion without being afraid - or at least it doesn't strictly mean this, it also means understanding fear, or negatively oriented information (which is energy).

Just as rejecting these useless notions - because if they aren't helpful, if they don't encourage, support, lift up, enlighten, or generate a positive feeling, then that information is useless to you. For what purpose would you want to inflict ANY negativity to yourself?

Peggy believes she has found an unimpeachable source for the absolute truth. She somehow overlooks the fact that we can be manipulated - that we HAVE been manipulated in this manner before. I trust that she may be sincere, but I question the accuracy of everything she is sharing.

I want to quote a channeled message from galacticfriends.com that more accurately describes what is happening now,

With the positive unfolding of our procedures to disempower the dark we see a rising urgency for it owing to your beloved planet's determination to ascend by readying herself to do so.

There is a reason behind our informing you about the dark in America and Europe as well. The dark lackeys of the Anunnaki rulers of old are losing their grip on you. We invite you to send your Light, also from within, to this scenario accelerating the process considerably. When turning your attention to the news in the media, please feel encouraged to read and hear between the lines, as much of what our earth allies manage to publish appears in a sort of encoding, yet remaining understandable news.

Beloveds, a lot has been achieved close to completion. Your dark move around almost losing their mind over the question as to how to regain control over you. This will be impossible for them at all times the Light having progressed too far. And yet, we continue to discover still more of their plots. But do not worry, we have the upper hand now and any major action against you and the Light will be taken care of instantly, in most cases prior to your even learning of it. There is our "signature" on it, allowing you to discern what has been happening.

One of the reasons why this whole operation takes that long in your terms of understanding and with such a complexity is that we aspire according to the divine plan to deprive them of power in a legal way, transparent to everyone. The many judicial pitfalls in your regulations have been designed by your dark to undermine your existing freedom and contribute greatly to the complexity of this task.

Open intervention contravening your legislation would still evoke considerable mistrust, allowing the dark to regain lost ground. This is not desired by us nor by you. We are fully aware of the fact that your wonderful world has been led to the brink of an abyss where any step further would have led you into irrevocable extinction, meaning your termination. Nevertheless, you have pushed them back returning to safe grounds and we as well add to it by keeping our promise to remove the dark from Earth once and for all.

The darks' hierarchical network is deeply embedded in your human society, the cleansing through the Light having dissolved many a connection. Starting from various corners of it our Earth allies work persistently and with much love to disentangle its strands. Many followers are currently changing sides, supplying valuable information to our allies.

Your prosperity funds stand ready. It had been decided some time ago to allot some of it in advance as a kind of pilot project to offer you a handful of the incredible wealth you are going to experience soon together with all fellow humans.

At present the disclosure of UFO information is at stake. A considerable amount of information is becoming public, preparing for the formal first contact, implying the disempowerment of your dark, the transmutation of your society toward the Light, and Love and restoration of your freedom and abundance.

Soon, dear Ones, we shall be among you and you will be accepting your inheritance of your and our ascension.

SOURCE

OK, the above speaks about "funds", and this is a part of the NESARA program, but there is other information that is in accord with what TD has shared. Namely the protection involved; the prevention of certain events for our protection - and without our awareness of it.

I underlined another part that, to me, suggests a literal interpretation to the notion that we must "raise our consciousness" before we can see contact. The truth is, this is not so much a spiritual thing as a very practical approach.

TD and I talked about this a while ago, but "raising your consciousness" in this meaning, simply means that the more of us that can see what is REALLY happening the easier it will be for open contact to occur.

Just as it says above, "Open intervention contravening your legislation would still evoke considerable mistrust, allowing the dark to regain lost ground.". To move too soon would throw a lot of people, who are in the dark, back several steps and first contact could be compromised in a sense. This much is clear to me. More people need to become aware of what is happening.

In any event, it IS happening, and all reports are that things are happening as they should. Divinely so if you will.

The latter excerpt above is from one of the websites/groups who have been offering supportive messages for a long time - without seemingly arriving at the station, so to speak; and that is something I know people have become frustrated with.

Not based on that website alone, but from everything I've learned in a lifetime, I say "be patient". Any moment events will unfold that will absolutely blow your mind.

If you are the least bit aware of the possibilities then your job is done. Now your job is to be patient.

(Note: I started this thread on my clock at 10:10am. When I dotted that last sentence, I had 1010 characters left in my post...Just thought I'd waste them on this addition ahah)

HAPPY HOLIDAYS, ALL!!

PREPARE YOURSELVES!!

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by OnTheDeck

I only know that tesla is not dead, he should still be among us and looking like a young man, he finally lost it with the Philadelphia project and got very angry, he was helped by a time traveler indeed.

Does this mean that Tesla has reincarnated since he died in 1943?...

I keep reading more and more statements about shape shifting Reptilians living on Earth: are they for real, as this seems really far fetched?...

The British Royals are supposed to be such beings: can you confirm this?...

In the affirmative, are these Reptilians usually found in control of other governments, such as that of the US?...

Frankly, asides from Ron Paul, all these US politicians seem to be sold out or blackmailed by Zionists, which make me wonder whether Zionists are also Reptilians in nature...

I also read that these reptilians keep humanity under certain controls to hinder its development: do you believe that it's the case?

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Hi its just me no questions or witty bantor just wanted to know how close are we to being contacted for service or will we not remember it

top topics

<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join