It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If you could ask a time traveler a question what would you ask?"

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solarskye
If you're so sure about the future and it's good and you know what is going to happen then PLEASE!! get me out of this hell!!
umm, I think you need to volunteer first!! HAHAHA

boejoedon,
I cant help getting the feeling your "friend" is you!! HAHAHA
just kidding! please share more info I am very interested!!

OTD, ATSGUY, CYBER WASP, WIN52,
I enjoy your posts very much!! they enlighten me indeed! always look forward to them!

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Hello. Everybody here? Good. Well, I guess you're all wondering why I've called this meeting...

haah Just wanted to say that. It's Tuesday, November 13, 2007!! I almost feel like we're in some sort of countdown. I know the dates are recorded for these posts, but I'm tempted to enter the date from now on. Just for dramatic EMPHASIS!!

You're all nuts. Thank you for coming!! win52, you're right. You blink and a new page goes up.

Actually, I believe that the slow times that we are all plodding through are becoming fewer and further between (which is very clear given the posts that have just been added).

I was talking to TD about this, but the folks with whom I'm having this conversation, and those who populate similar message boards are all tired of waiting. To quote boejoedon, we want to "get the show on the road"!!

Talk about feeding the fire.

Believe it or not, like Cyber, TD, ATSGUY, and others, I'm doing research and trying to keep abreast of things. The funny thing is, I actually have this sense that my post is going to be too late ahah ...That I'm going to be here typing at my computer with some great find, only to look out the window and see the sky fill up with craft. I kid you not haaha

I feel we're close; but of course that doesn't mean anything to a rational, pragmatic investigator (unless you're into hunches and intuitions...). So I just keep adding to the pile until something happens...

I have to scroll up pretty far to acknowledge the contributions that have been made since my last post. So, in order of appearance, a big THANK YOU goes out to the following:

midniteracerx
ATSGUY
Cyber_Wasp
ShadowEyes
boejoedon
win 52
Solarskye
AND spacerocker

Thank you all for working for free!!!

midniteracerx,

Originally posted by midniteracerx
As Vince Vaughn would say "come on you're better than that."

haha I appreciate that. You said,

A couple years back I wanted an answer so I grabbed a "random" book and opened it to a "random" page. Then with my eyes closed I placed my finger on a "random" spot on the page. I opened my eyes and the word I was pointing to was "awaken."

Chance? I think not *staring* (I'm a little delirious because I've been on the road all day...Excuse me...)

Also, responding to your second post, I did read Karen Bishop's report you linked to. I believe there are things going on that aren't apparent on the surface, but I've become a little frustrated with the metaphysical weather reports - and I mean no offense to you or to Karen. The Systems Busters like results; like John Basedow.

I think Karen is probably right on, but there are so many sites offering similar ascension updates, it's kind of become tedious and repetitive instead of uplifting in many cases. I speak from my own frustration at reading countless "We're almost there" messages; and I know others share in that frustration...

To some degree, although not intentionally, without specific dates, we are partly guilty for that as well here...It's the truth though. Tomorrow will be partly ascended, with a slight chance of a mass landing. Better keep those umbrellas handy.

I want to thank you for your input!! I'm a bad host...Please come back! haha Keep it coming!!

Hey, ATSGUY!! You said,

Originally posted by ATSGUY
has st been reading up on Td...hahah jp but that sounds amazing, i have been checking i on that thread from time to time and i knew St was on the ball but that just...WOw amazing, what if its the future td

ST seems to have some right on info. And it's crazy the similarities in what he shares and what TD shared. He (ST) also keeps pushing the Nibiru thing...There is a lot on Nibiru. It's interesting. There seems to be a fair degree to back it up, including some photo and video evidence, that I'm pretty convinced there's something to it.

Also, I've seen the Secrets of the Mayan Calendar video you linked to before. It's fascinating. Just another piece to the puzzle. Another very supportive piece of evidence.

And the Kucinich thing. He is a presidential candidate and, just like Ron Paul, is a sitting Congressman, who admits to seeing a black triangle ufo, got a positive feeling and a message from it, is basing one of his campaign headquarters (he may have been joking) in Roswell, NM, and is currently pursuing an impeachment bill against Vice President Cheney. Are there more of these folks in Congress? ahaha

I have to say, however, that from what I've gleaned from Steven Greer, Sheldon Nidle and NESARA (who ST in BG actually speaks positively about in his thread), and other folks in the movement/shift, there are folks in elected offices in this country who are pushing for the good guys. It's suggested that the "good guys" represents both terrestrial and non-terrestrial good guys.

These folks may be taking a part after the shift/changes. Steven Greer, NESARA, and others have advised that there are folks on the inside - not at the top, who are the criminals being removed now - but others on our side, who are obviously now coming to the surface.

We will see if the Mayan calendar plays out. Really, these changes ARE occurring, so it really already is playing out. The time frame is NOW; so if the Mayan calendar sees this same time frame, then they were right. It's been said that the Mayan calendar was designed more to clock, or gauge changes in consciousness, and less a sort of yearly cycle calendar...If that makes sense...

And I like the message from 2012 Unlimited in your post - posted on 12-11-2007 @ 02:51 PM. The dates don't mention Feb. 1, 2008, but we won't fault them for that...

And finally, the Coast to Coat stuff you posted is excellent!! I'll be looking that over. Thank you very much for working into the wee hours (again, for free)!! ahha

Guten Tag, Heir Wasp!! You and ATSGUY are working over time!! I think by the time you and I get an IR camera these folks are just going to show up.

I saw the posts you made in sleeper's thread. TD and I were talking about sleeper recently. TD isn't sure what to think...Sleeper's book seems to reflect experiences that are very similar to TD's (including the sex ahaha), and this would tend to support TD's own experiences.

My only criticism of sleeper's thread is that his "You're in prison, and you ain't leaving anytime soon" ideology is doing more damage than good. This theme is repeated ad infinitum to such a degree as to begin to resemble some sort of negatively oriented propaganda. At least we can add to that statement, “... But you'll be getting out of there soon.” haha

CONTINUED...

[edit on 14-11-2007 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   
CONTINUED FROM ABOVE...

Sorry, Cyber. That was a tangent. sleeper presents the glass as half empty. I see the glass as half full (and soon to fill up).

I see you're having the dreams again. At least someone is...

Hi, ShadowEyes!! Nice to hear from you!! The sleep/tiredness thing; and for some (including me), sensations of being slightly "detached" or "removed" from what's going on around you (which I think Karen Bishop touches on in the article that midniteracerx contributed), etc., are some things that keep popping up.

My friend with the contact in the gov. acronym mentioned being "tired" in a communication recently. This was in the context of the changes going on. I sent my friend a bunch of info on the comet and have asked their thoughts on the official silence on the subject...Just curious...

And yes, Shadow does have an interesting journey. We're all ready to get the show on the road.

I want to mention, speaking of shows, that TD has sent me a couple of correspondences he received recently from a friend of one of the famous artists in his book. This is an artist of note, who may have physical proof/corroboration for some of what TD has shared. I didn't tell TD I was going to mention this, so we'll see how things unfold. This person has asked where to get a hold of TD's book, and is now aware that TD has been trying to get a hold of him. I will post when TD has an update (and he says it's OK).

I was typing a message to TD Monday from Yahoo! and my screen just erased the entire message, his address and the subject line right in front of me. I was writing about not being distracted by the "show" on the news/media. Detach from all of it and watch the natural progression of things. It's much easier on the heart haha

Anyway, it all vanished and I had to retype it. I've never seen that happen before. It reminded me of the time someone typed an email message to the controllers/blockers - whomever, assuming they were monitoring him. Sure enough he returned to his computer to see a message back...We all know they're reading this thread. Hope they're enjoying it...

Shadow, thank you for saying hi!!

Hey, boejoedon!!! I read both of your posts. I want to just refer to the first thing you said though,

Originally posted by boejoedon
Hi I would like to say that I belive he is telling the truth about visiting himself. It happend to some one I meet...

My friend is awaiting contact from himself.

This is very interesting. You also said,

I belive he has a mission Idea that has already come to pass before he did it.

Like he said," we are living in a paradoax".

This is what TD thinks too; that we are living in an altered reality. menguard said that he recalls losing something like three months. It begs the question as to whether or not people can sense or remember these sorts of changes. I definitely believe in the possibility.

The story about the artwork is also interesting. It's strange what sort of different types of interaction these folks engage in...It's often counter to logic; or counter to what you might assume a time traveler would do...

I did a quick Google and couldn't find anything on the art. hahaa

What you say below is very interesting too,

I was readind some of the posts on this page and found some of the travelers points to be very simular. And the times seem to be close to what me and my friend belive to be the point of contact or arivall. although I must confess we wher hoping it would happen sooner.

I underlined just to note the time frame is now. We are hoping sooner too!! ahaha

Also,

He said he is to bothered by the situation at hand to continue his work and needs a job. It seems insperation has fled him and the stress of keeping his secret has tired him.

But he has kept silent to make sure he doesn't make a mistake that he can't control in a situation most people have never contimplaited in a world wher such truths are denied and hidden.

Wow! So he's ready to roll! And he's been keeping it a secret? TD sure hasn't ahah

And your last piece could have written by me, TD, or any one of us haah,

So if any one can give us some confirmation or any information about this we would like to talk or do what ever it takes to get this show on the road!

I second that!! Thanks a lot, boejoedon!! If you would like to share more please do. And like ATSGUY said, your friend is also welcome to pop in and say hi!

And look what the cat dragged in - win 52!! haha Kidding!! I know, you take a day off and thirty pages are added to the thread. It's, um, time speeding up. We just can't keep up.

You said,

Originally posted by win 52
Well, I am at the front again. You see, the portal was opened up on the 11th.

I heard about that. Read that more energy is coming in, and it's causing people some strangeness...I wonder if this is to blame for my own, and others' sense of "detachment" or strange disorientation...

Also,

Originally posted by win 52
Now, since the 11th, I can see nothing other than Feb 1, 2008. I have even been writing that date down when I go to write a date down. I will go out on a limb again, which I almost never do, but the certainty of this date is too strong for me to keep silent. I am given this information to share.

February 1. I can deal with that. You know, it's ill-advised to be offering up dates in a field such as this...But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt haha

It's COLD in February too...Like, say, if you were to be outside in, say, Pennsylvania in February for any reason, you might need a jacket...I'm just saying...

This IS a group of ragtag *insert plural noun here*!! System Busters, volunteers, travelers, vacationers, observers, renegades of funk, whatever!!

To everyone following this, and everything unfolding on this planet, do not be deterred. Do not be discouraged. Detach from the media circus as much as possible, and connect with the natural environment.

The air you're breathing, the trees you walk under, and the sky overhead - your entire environment is changing; and you are changing along with it. It's happening quickly. When you step outside, let your senses take in everything around you. Savor it, because it's going to be very different soon.

I also wanted to point out that on October 24, 2007, when Comet Holmes erupted, there was a conjunction of the sun, Venus, Mars, and Comet Holmes.
If you go to this WEBSITE, hit "Date" and enter October 24, 2007, you'll see this conjunction in the animation window.

Also, if you enter December 22, 2007 (19 thru 24 basically) you'll see that there's another conjunction; this time with the sun, Earth, Mars and Comet Holmes.

I'm trying to find the photos/link, but Mars was supposed to have undergone massive heating over a three day period, during this conjunction/eruption, that caused the atmosphere at Mars' poles to turn blue. Speculation is flying with regard to that observation, but I felt it was worthy of note. James McCanney suggests that the conjunction may have contributed to the eruption, as well as to geophysical events taking place on Earth during that time.

I also took someone else's lead and found a similar anomalous eruption noted in a February 20, 2007 article at spaceweather.com. Of this eruption (photo included) an observer says,

"I've seen rocket burns before and there is no doubt the cloud is rocket exhaust," says Garradd. "However, this is much larger than any I have seen before, such as Cassini. It makes me wonder if I saw a controlled burn or an explosion."

The cloud contained a swarm of small objects. To display their motions, Garradd is assembling a movie from his photos. The movie will also show the cloud drifting slowly across the sky. "It was visible for nearly an hour," he says. The burning question: If this was a rocket burn, what rocket was it?

What were the objects swarming in this eruption? Was that a similar eruption? Was that, and is Holmes a portal/doorway as win 52 suggested? Curious...

Finally, someone may have already found this, but cropcircleconnector.com has posted an article on Comet Holmes, and several crop circles that may have predicted the comet...Read on.

Thanks everyone for pitching in and sharing!!! Things should be heating up then I reckon...

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Hey Everybody !!!!!!!

I am going nuts OTD about the IR Cameras. I have been researching like crazy. I emailed the person on youtube who took the orb video in their garden, I posted, and she said that the new handycams don't work as she has one. She had to use a model a few years older and just blu tacks a lens on when she wants to film....lol
She said the orbs are easy to find, but often the videos don't port well to youtube as you lose detail. Sometime you might have a few orbs which show up at once on the tv screen but when you convert to youtube there might be only one.
I have asked some more questions of her so I will see what else I can find out. Everywhere I look I get conflicting information.
I sort of have a lot of half baked projects that I have bought around the home and I will be in the poo up to my neck if I make a wrong purchase...lol (Looks at the full size Arcade Machine beside desk)

That UFO disclosure meeting on Monday even made the main newspapers here...........wacko !!!!!!!!

My dream experiment is still going. Last night I only recorded 1 dream and it was not as vivid as the previous nights. I had some interference by a few beers....hicup....hicup.....before I went to bed so something may have been amiss.
Burp !!!!!!!!
I will outline how to do this very shortly so you lab rats, i mean people, can attempt to go on these excellent adventures if you want. The radition poisoning only lasts a few days and I am sure people will not notice it, when you lose your teeth and hair.

Win52, The Rag Tag Fleet was the fleet of survivors in the original Battlestar Galactica which going by the FAST videos is going on above us each day.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I was up past 1:00am last night/this morning (It's now Wednesday, November 14, 7:26am EST) writing my posts. So I got a few hours sleep...ahaa

My alarm woke me up this morning, playing The Youngbloods (1960's). I just heard the main verse repeated twice, and then it went into the guitar section,

"

Come on people now
Smile on your brother
Everybody get together
Try to love one another right now

Come on people now
Smile on your brother
Ev'rybody get together
Try to love one another right now

SOURCE

Message received loud and clear (I felt it was too apropos from where my head was last night, and where it is in general...No coincidences...)

Here are the full lyrics to the song,

Love is but the song we sing,
And fear's the way we die
You can make the mountains ring
Or make the angels cry
Know the dove is on the wing
And you need not know why
Come on people now,
Smile on your brother
Everybody get together
Try and love one another right now
Some will come and some will go
We shall surely pass
When the one that left us here
Returns for us at last
We are but a moments sunlight
Fading in the grass
Come on people now,
Smile on your brother
Everybody get together
If you hear the song I sing,
You must understand
You hold the key to love and fear
All in your trembling hand
Just one key unlocks them both
It's there at your command
Come on people now,
Smile on your brother
Everybody get together
Right now
Right now!

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by timedrifter

I just read timedrifter's e-book on that website and will comment on it later -- fascinating read, btw! I've been going through the posts in this thread and when I stumbled on this one that timedrifter replied to and his answer to number 7 it gave me goosebumps for reasons I will explain in a bit.
The question asked was:
7. Will any countries or cities be sink under level because of pole melting on the near future?
and Timedrifter answered:
7. I am not sure, I think there is some sort of shift, I did have visions of new york city being submerged like venice italy, but from the sky you couldn't tell, cause all the road and walk ways are elevated above the water.

Well, back in the mid 90's, I had a startling vision... even wrote to a well known psychic about it in 2001 whom I was corresponding with at that time. But in this vision, I saw a gondola with a man in a striped shirt standing on the back of it with a pole and a bearded man wearing a robe and a turban sitting in the front of it. But what was really strange about this scenario was that the buildings were the tops of skyscrapers that were half submerged in water. And the "canals" in this vision were the streets of New York!
So it's funny that timedrifter mentioned that NYC looked like Venice because that's what I saw in that waking vision and it really through me for a loop that he's seen that too! Amazing.

But where the similarities end are what I saw at the end of this vision... as I saw the gondola being paddled up the canal... I also saw a man in a boat who also had a beard wearing a robe and turban hold up a sign that said 'The End" and immediately after that I saw a glorious vision of what looked like a New Jerusalem... only in a timeless yet futuristic sense. But won't go into that here...
Anyway.. this is amazing and I'm just now trying to process this... I wonder what it means.

[edit on 14-11-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Well, I have to admit that I figured my suggesting a date for something would be the very last thing I would do. I have never been as sure about anything, as I am about this date Feb 1, 2008.

What will happen on that Date is up for questioning yet. I would like to lean towards full ET disclosure, buy themselves. I am waiting for feedback with my fingers ready to type.....

"The time for Earth's Governments to Disclose information will be over. It will be up to us to bring about our own full disclosure and what is in store in the near and distant future. There are many issues involved with these changes. We will be there to assist the people through the turmoil."

I get a strong sense that ET's are honouring their word by waiting. They wanted us to be a lot farther advanced with aligining ourselves with the new energy available, than we are, because of a lack of information and a desire to hold onto old ways. Our Governments have failed us. They were trying to figure out a way to controll ET. Now, it is just plain too late.

Oh, and we will see things heating up at an even faster pace.
"It has always been about controll. You are going to be free from that yoke. People will truly know what freedom means. Even in the US and Canada, two pillars of freedom, their population has not known freedom."

The British have always been under Crown Rule. I wonder how they will feel to be free?

The other good news is the bad guy ET's have been kicked out, for the most part. There are pockets of resistance to root out, but for the most part we are free now. We just don't know it yet.

Stand by for Feb 1, 2008.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Hey guys!!
Just wanted to point out that TimeDrifter has been posting on the ST In BG thread, looks like some cool answers, here is a sample below, there is more at the thread.

Greetings: TimeDrifter: User ID: 263296

Greetings ST In BG!

Thank you for answering my questions!

**You Are Very Welcome !!

I have one more:

when it comes to time travel, do you agree that a paradox is simply a "result" and nothing more and the perceived "laws" are just people guessing??

**We Agree ... That Beings Of Your Present ... Are Not Ready For Such Things ... It Is Not For The Teachings/Learnings ... Of 3rd Density ... But That Of ... 4th Density !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG

SOURCE

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Hi, Solarskye, ATSGUY, Cyber_Wasp, spacerocker, win 52, ShadowEyes, boejoedon and everyone else in reader land!!

Solarskye, have patience...You won't need a lot though haaha These early glimpses should be enough to offer encouragement for the short walk back home.

You should be experiencing some symptoms of the changes occurring right now. It seems like a lot of people are experiencing a sort of feeling of detachment, disorientation, or spaciness. A lot of people are experiencing unusual sleep patterns/tiredness. Some people are letting go of people, beliefs, and items, etc., that they've held on to for the wrong reasons.

Be aware of yourself and your surroundings. You may feel things are "different". The physical manifestation of these changes is usually the last step. Everything is being prepared/created right now behind the scenes. All of this will manifest in something (several things) very profound; and from that point on nothing will be the same.

I actually came on to share an interesting post from the message board where ST in BG has his thread. In another thread entitled, " Affirmation: NESARA and First Contact Updates." an anonymous poster (User ID: 326293) has just posted an encounter with someone he describes as follows,

...MAN LOOKED LIKE A REAL BIKER DUDE TYPE AND I WILL CALL HIM ‘HANK’ TO PROTECT HIS IDENTITY.

This individual picked up the anonymous poster after the poster's car broke down. When the poster tells the biker that he does a radio show on ufos/ETs, the biker opens up to the poster about what is happening now.

What follows is part of their conversation,

IT’S TIME. WE NEED TO HAVE A LITTLE CHAT….

I KNEW THEN THIS WHOLE EVENT WAS SOMEHOW MAGICALLY ORCHESTRATED BY MY FRIENDS AND HAD EVERYTHING TO DO WITH WHERE WE ARE RIGHT NOW AND WHAT WE REALLY NEED TO KNOW!

I THEN ASKED HIM ABOUT THE PROVOST MARSHALL GENERAL AND THE LEO WANTA DEBACLE…..

HE TOLD ME HE WAS A MEMBER OF A MILITIA GROUP CALLED ‘THE GHOST DANCERS’. AS HE BEGAN TO SPEAK HE BECAME EXTREMELY SERIOUS AS A HEART ATTACK! HE THEN LEANED OVER AND PULLED OUT A PHASER FROM UNDERNEATH THE SEAT!

HE LOOKED AT ME VERY LONG AND HARD AND SAID: THIS AIN’T NO PICNIC! I AM GOING TO TELL YOU RIGHT NOW, THE PROVOST MARSHALL IS GOING TO DO HIS JOB ALONG WITH THE SOVEREIGN WORLD MILITIA AND THE WHITE KNIGHTS! AS FAR AS MARTIAL LAW IS CONCERNED, IN THE SOVEREIGN VENU, WE ARE ‘ALREADY UNDER MATIAL LAW’ RIGHT NOW!

THIS WORLD MILITIA IS GOING TO DO WHAT MUST BE DONE! AND THESE DARK ONES ARE ALREADY IN THE CROSSHAIRS RIGHT NOW AND THE CRIMINALS ARE ON THEIR WAY TO STAND TRIAL FOR WAR CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY!

The stranger goes on to talk about how sudden we will all be notified of this house cleaning,

HE TOLD ME… AT THE RIGHT MOMENT THE EBS [Emergency Broadcast System - which oddly has been popping in a lot lately...] SYSTEM WILL SUDDENLY GO OFF AND THERE WILL BE OFFICAL NEWS AND INFOR MATION CONCERNING THE ANNOUNCEMENT!

HANK WENT ON TO SAY: YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE THERE TO SEE WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN WHEN THESE GUYS DO WHAT THEY MUST DO!

WE ARE ALL BROTHERS AND SISTERS OF THE LIGHT AND THIS HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH ALL OF US GOING HOME TOGETHER!

THE EBS SYSTEM WILL GO OFF SUDDENLY AND WE WILL SEE WHAT WE ARE GOING TO SEE!

AS WE PARTED, HANK SAID AT ANY MOMENT WE COULD BE AWAKEND BY A VERY COSMIC SOUND AND WE WILL SEE OUR GALACTIC FRIENDS!

SOURCE

I don't know if this is fiction, but the part about the biker caught my eye.

Passing it on...

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by OnTheDeck

here is the whole story for people to read

TODAY THE ENERGIES HAVE BEEN RACHETED UP ANOTHER NOTCH!

THE FALL OF THE LATE GREAT EVIL EMPIRE LIES IN RUIN.

WE ARE ABOUT TO SEE THE MAGIC OF THE MOST WONDERFUL KIND!

WE ARE TEETERING ON THE BRINK OF PEACE ON EARTH AND IT IS ALL ABOUT THE UNCONDITIONAL GIVEAWAY OF BEAUTY, TRUTH AND LOVE!

WE ARE GOING HOME!

THIS MORNING HAS BEEN ANOTHER WILD AND WOOLLY DAY WITH SUDDEN MAGICAL EVENTS UNFOLDING.

O MY FUR AND WHISKERS!

I WAS ON MY WAY DOWN ONE OF THE MAIN INTERSTATE HIGHWAYS WHEN MY FUEL PUMP JUST GAVE OUT. I COASTED THE CAR TO A STOP AND I HAD ABOUT A QUARTER TANK OF GAS. I TRIED TO FIGURE OUT WHAT WAS HAPPENING! I SAT THERE FOR A MOMENT AND THEN I GRABBED MY GAS CAN AND STARTED HITCHHIKING. WHEN I WAS ONLY A SHORT WALK AWAY FROM MY CAR A TOW TRUCK SAW ME AND SUDDENLY APPEARED. HE ASKED IF I NEEDED HELP? I TOLD HIM I THOUGHT MY FUEL PUMP HAD GONE OUT AND ASKED HIM TO TAKE A LOOK.

THIS MAN LOOKED LIKE A REAL BIKER DUDE TYPE AND I WILL CALL HIM ‘HANK’ TO PROTECT HIS IDENTITY. HE LOOKED UNDER MY HOOD AND CONFERRED POSITIVELY THAT MY FUEL PUMP WAS DEFINITELY GONZO. HE TOLD ME IT WOULD COST $60 TO FIX IT! HE OFFERED TO DRIVE ME TO THE NEAREST AUTO ZONE AND SAID HE WOULD HELP ME REPLACE IT!

DURING THE RIDE TOGETHER WE BEGAN TO TALK AND THIS MAN BEGAN TO ASK ME QUESTIONS. HE SOON REALIZED I WAS MR. A…THE WILD ONE WHO GETS ON THE LOCAL RADIO STATIONS AND SPEAKS UP ABOUT UFO’S! HE TOLD ME HE HAS BEEN LISTENING TO ME ON THE RADIO FOR THE PAST 15 YEARS!

WITH A TWINKLE IN HIS EYE HE INFORMED ME: I AM A FRIEND OF YOUR MR. ANONYMOUS 7.5! I SAW YOU NEEDED SOME HELP AND SO HERE I AM!

IT’S TIME. WE NEED TO HAVE A LITTLE CHAT….

I KNEW THEN THIS WHOLE EVENT WAS SOMEHOW MAGICALLY ORCHESTRATED BY MY FRIENDS AND HAD EVERYTHING TO DO WITH WHERE WE ARE RIGHT NOW AND WHAT WE REALLY NEED TO KNOW!

I THEN ASKED HIM ABOUT THE PROVOST MARSHALL GENERAL AND THE LEO WANTA DEBACLE…..

HE TOLD ME HE WAS A MEMBER OF A MILITIA GROUP CALLED ‘THE GHOST DANCERS’. AS HE BEGAN TO SPEAK HE BECAME EXTREMELY SERIOUS AS A HEART ATTACK! HE THEN LEANED OVER AND PULLED OUT A PHASER FROM UNDERNEATH THE SEAT!

HE LOOKED AT ME VERY LONG AND HARD AND SAID: THIS AIN’T NO PICNIC! I AM GOING TO TELL YOU RIGHT NOW, THE PROVOST MARSHALL IS GOING TO DO HIS JOB ALONG WITH THE SOVEREIGN WORLD MILITIA AND THE WHITE KNIGHTS! AS FAR AS MARTIAL LAW IS CONCERNED, IN THE SOVEREIGN VENU, WE ARE ‘ALREADY UNDER MATIAL LAW’ RIGHT NOW!

THIS WORLD MILITIA IS GOING TO DO WHAT MUST BE DONE! AND THESE DARK ONES ARE ALREADY IN THE CROSSHAIRS RIGHT NOW AND THE CRIMINALS ARE ON THEIR WAY TO STAND TRIAL FOR WAR CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY!

HE ALSO SPOKE ABOUT…

RON PAUL AND HOW HE IS THE NUMBER ONE CANDIDATE AND IS FAR MORE IMPORTANT THAN ANYONE KNOWS!

WE GOT TO SPEAK FOR ALMOST 45 MINUTES WHILE HE COMPLETED THE TASK WITH MY FUEL PUMP. HE TOLD ME… AT THE RIGHT MOMENT THE EBS SYSTEM WILL SUDDENLY GO OFF AND THERE WILL BE OFFICAL NEWS AND INFOR MATION CONCERNING THE ANNOUNCEMENT!

HE ALSO SAID:

MUSHARREF IS DOING HIS MARTIAL LAW TAKEOVER AND SUSPENDING THE CONSTITUTION OVERTLY WHILE OVER HERE IN AMERICA , MR. BUSH IS DOING IT COVERTLY!

HANK WENT THROUGH THE LONG LIST OF CRIMES COMMITTED BY THESE FAMILIES AND HE SAID THESE ONES ARE ‘AN UNHOLY CURSE’ THAT WAS PUT ON THE PEOPLE OF THE U.S. BY THE DARK LORDS. THIS GOES ALL THE WAY BACK TO THE CREATION OF THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE , THE CONSTITUTION AND THE BILL OF RIGHTS AND THE SEPARATION OF THE 13 COLONIES FROM ENGLAND .

WE ARE AT THE FINISH LINE NOW AND THIS IS THE COMPLETE CONCLUSION!

IN FACT….

IT IS ALREADY OVER!

WE ARE JUST WATCHING THE FINAL MOMENTS IN FULL 3-D LIVING COLOR!

AS HE SAID THIS HE LIFTED UP THE PHASER…

HE SAID: ‘POWER ON’ AND THE THING LIT UP!

HANK WENT ON TO SAY: YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE THERE TO SEE WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN WHEN THESE GUYS DO WHAT THEY MUST DO!

IT REALLY IS ALL ABOUT LOVE! THESE SOVEREIGN WORLD MILITIA FORCES ARE MAKING SURE OUR CONSTITUTION WILL NOT BE LOST!

WE ARE ALL BROTHERS AND SISTERS OF THE LIGHT AND THIS HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH ALL OF US GOING HOME TOGETHER!

THE EBS SYSTEM WILL GO OFF SUDDENLY AND WE WILL SEE WHAT WE ARE GOING TO SEE!

AFTER WE FINISHED HANK SAID: POWER OFF AND THE PHASER WENT OFF!

AS WE PARTED, HANK SAID AT ANY MOMENT WE COULD BE AWAKEND BY A VERY COSMIC SOUND AND WE WILL SEE OUR GALACTIC FRIENDS!

RANDI RHODES SAID THESE DEMOCRATS ARE SITTING ON THEIR THUMBS! THEY NEED TO PULL THEIR HANDS OUT OF THEIR BUTTS AND GET IMPEACHMENT ON THE TABLE AND THE JOB DONE!

MAY WE REMAIN NEUTRAL AND STAY CENTERED NO MATTER WHAT!

~~HOLD THE LIGHT~~

IMAGINE PEACE ON EARTH

lol that sounds like Td but a little bit more serious...

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Wow! I find this thread so captivating I could kick myself for not reading it over until now.

I'm reminded of that old Chinese proverb that says, "To know what lies down the road, ask those who are coming back." -- the information that's being shared in this thread is really resonating with me.

I'm still reading over everything to catch-up here but I'm enjoying it so much, just like a good book, I don't want it to end. Great thread! Thanks to all for being here!

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Gotta love this thread. It really makes me believe and actually feel like things are accelerating. OTD posted lyrics to a song recently and its been a while since I've paid attention to lyrics. A few years back I would get a surge of energy in my crown chakra when "someone" or "something" wanted me to pay attention to the lyrics of the song I was currently listening to. 9 times out of 10 it was a profound experience.

Well today I was listening to a song called Exo-Politics by Muse (btw, do yourself a favor and check them out). Here are the lyrics:

Open skies over me
I am waiting patiently
I wait for a sign

As conspiracies unwind
Will you slam shut
Or free your mind
Or stay hypnotised

When the Zetas fill the skies
Will our leaders tell us why
Fully loaded satellites
Will conquer nothing but our minds

And I've waited patiently
And I wait for the sign

Carried through the centuries
Secrets locked up
And loaded on my back
Well it weights me down

When the Zetas fill the skies
It's just our leaders in disguise
Fully loaded satellites
Will conquer nothing but our minds

I'm waiting patiently
And I'll wait for the sign, yeah
And I'm waiting patiently
And I'll wait for the sign

I must have heard this song 30 times before, but have never heard it the way I did tonight. It was like a message. I hope i'm not the only nutjob to have that experience with music haha.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
more questions:

can you tell if any of us will be important in the future (particularily me) because ive always had these feelings that im going to achieve something on a global scale?

also since you have the ability to time travel do you know anything about other "powers" like for example changing peoples fates?

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
what a silly thread. No wonder it only has one star...

There are simple questions to ask:

Bring back a coin from the future...

Oh, yeah,...right,... no money in the future...

If a MACHINE is created to "travel thru time"...That is the point in time you can START to travel thru time...You need a MACHINE to get you from one point to another...

The day a "time machine" is invented, is the "starting point" of "time-travel"...

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Hey Everybody !!!!!!!!

I just want to give everyone a pat on the back who participates in this thread that have all helped make this the #1 Thread in Skunk Works as in the number of postings.
There is a reason for this. It is not about the number of stars that it has above it. It is about the number of stars that shine out from it. Bling !!!!

What's that sound I can hear?
I can hear pennies dropping around the lyrics.
Soon their will be a deluge.
In Lyrics it will be only not.
Pennies will fall on fictional literature as well.
The real meaning of written word will slowly take their light.
The light has been speaking to us all along.
Vibration rises, we will see its word.
The Self has patiently been waiting.
You will see in just how many places.

In our house we can notice,
that closets do grow smaller.
Even though the broom grows bigger,
there is less carpet now to hide things under.
The lighting will be intensified.
Dark corners will become sunny nooks.

The Android is coming to help light the way.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by coastlinekid
what a silly thread. No wonder it only has one star...

If a MACHINE is created to "travel thru time"...That is the point in time you can START to travel thru time...You need a MACHINE to get you from one point to another...

The day a "time machine" is invented, is the "starting point" of "time-travel"...

wait a sec everyone, the expert is here, lets forget this thread cause this "kid" said so!!!

do not try to make your OPINION come across as fact "kid".

when a time machine is created, time is timeless.........duh!

how did you get your hands on the rule book????...........please.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I just got done watching the trailer for Metaphysia and had to come tell you all to go check it out too. I would have just embedded it, but its not up on google, youtube, or yahoo video. This looks like one of those documentaries we need to spread the word on.

It looks great, but there is a brief clip of a man, who looks like a wizard, that claimed to have spent many years once upon a time raising real live unicorns
. I dont see how the skeptics wont have a field day with that one. Other than that, it looks veddy interesting.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Greetings, all!!

I've read the most recent posts - thank you!! I will respond later. I'm just popping on to share TD's responses to the latest questions.

tankthinker, you asked (I just peeked at my clock...11:11..ahha),

Originally posted by tankthinker
can you tell if any of us will be important in the future (particularily me) because ive always had these feelings that im going to achieve something on a global scale?
I dont know, post a picture of yourself and we can take it from there.

also since you have the ability to time travel do you know anything about other "powers" like for example changing peoples fates?
changing the future is possible, but there are risks or results, all must be considered first.

Thanks, tankthinker!! If you want you can U2U a pic to me, or email it ([email protected]) and I'll forward it to TD.

I actually asked TD what he thought about the theory that mankind wouldn't see time travelers, or the results of time travel until the point/date we invent it. He responded,

Originally submitted by TD
if a time machine is invented a thousand years from now [on Earth], it has always been around and was always available. my advise is throw modern day science opinions of many out the window, I can sit in the class as them and read from the same books but it is all hearsay............. (puke sound)

Consider the age of our universe/multiverse. I don't think it's possible to understand the age and expanse of the reality in which we exist with our limited understanding of existence.

However, it has to be self-evident that the ability to move through time and space in ways that are unfathomable to us has been known for literally countless eons. We do not need a race (see human) that has been on the planet for what amounts to a millisecond in the scheme of things to invent time travel to be able to travel through time; or do any number of other unbelievable things.

TD and others have proven to me that another race(s) can share technology with individuals (our race), so we can experience it.

The presumptions, notions and beliefs we carry with us about time travel have been handed down by folks WHO HAVE NOT HAD AN EXPERIENCE OF TIME TRAVEL.

Our physicists, as I understand it, have enough trouble understanding how the craft work that we have apparently come into possession of. To spout off about the mechanics of time travel after watching Back to the Future, or after reading a science article on the probability (or lack thereof) of time travel does not an expert make.

I also asked TD if he remembered any experiences of, or had any information on the individual(s) who invent time travel on Earth (I recalled something TD said about an Asian guy...),

Originally submitted by TD
no it is not an asian guy, an asian guy masters A.I. with robotics. and no I do not have those memories of how it came about and I do not believe the first machine was built on earth.

Hey, coastlinekid!! TD obviously took issue with your tone ahah. I'm posting these, as not posting them would obstruct the flow of information back and forth; and I want to keep it open. Although I would like to see if you have any serious questions, coastline,

Originally posted by

yeah just for you, I am going to go out of my way for a smack talker like you??? step off.

you know it all dont you kiddo

Oh I see and where did you obtain this knowledge professor????

thanks for letting me know, I knew someone would finally bring the truth..........that they talk smack!!

You ask 'em, I post 'em!! ahah

coastline, your avatar shows that you're at least interested. That's good enough. I'll I can say is just wait and see...

One thing I've learned is that we have a limited understanding of our universe and its laws. This is due in large part to the obstruction of the flow of accurate information in our society (and our race).

There is a program in place in the larger scientific community - in professional, social institutions in general. And that program is not necessarily designed to facilitate the free flow of accurate information or to serve to the general public; the human race.

It is designed to serve the interests of those in power, period. We have been failed by these institutions, and this is now coming to light, and will continue to until the full, unadulterated truth lies at our feet.

This is what we're all waiting for. Until then, we're grasping in the dark...Fortunately, it doesn't look like we'll have long to wait...

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
If you could ask a time traveler a question what would you ask?

how many more Season dose stargate: Atlantis stay on air

and do you watch any sci fi show

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Hi again!

Thank you for the answers. But my nature is taking over me. I need more answers!

1. How advanced is medicine? Is there anything that cures everything?

2. Will people be free to trade their rights (on a material level)? For example, being able to trade the right for food (i now it's not smart, but it's an
example) for other things?

3. Will unusual powers exist, like flying, making electrical bolts, making energy balls (like those crazy Japanese cartoons), invisibility, those kinds of things?

4. If yes, will they be natural, or artificially inserted into the body?

5. Does time traveling work like Mr. Tesla believed? With a wall of light?

6. Are there people living in this time line that are from the future, but are not aware of it?

Sorry, i still have a lot more questions, but my time is running out. Next time i come here, i will post them.

new topics

top topics

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join