It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If you could ask a time traveler a question what would you ask?"

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
i have 2 questions

first, will anything happen at the 2008 olympics?

second, is there anything in store for the year 2012?

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
Hey ranger - I feel parasites are the cause of most, if not all disease and sickness.

I believe there is not a whole lot wrong with a good healthy skronkin, no matter who the woman is. I have to draw a line there, no telling what other options may be presented.

I know, I get on about religeous writings. People have to understand my focus is on what took place, not what popular religions of the day seem to feed people.

The bulk of my information seems to be connected to the events taking place on Earth 2000 years ago, and further back. I understand they are connected to what we can expect to encounter over the next few years.

You need to take religion and churches out of the picture. Somehow it is good for people to come together in peace. No wars and fighting or arguing, man how great is that.
I agree win52, I think when it comes to disease, they are man made or just plain curable, but the blockers dont want anyone to have this knowledge it seems.

as far as sex, I think it is also a scam on how the world in general is taught to believe it is all evil , labelling women sluts and all this, a scam to create jealousy and keep separation.

I also agree about religion, we need to phase it out already, some people are so embeded with these beliefs, seems only a major event can enlighten these people that are stuck on their seemingly false beliefs.

also, how is your tour so far win52?

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Oh, i don't know...

So, win 52 and Cyber, how "far" were we supposed to look for the golden glow? ahah

I haven't really seen anything lately that might be considered a sign...All I've found so far was this, I think it's a comet, that someone took a picture of a day or so ago (PHOTO).

That's it though...I'm still looking for your "golden" something or other...I'll let you know when I find something...

I wanted to quote both of you, win 52 and Cyber_Wasp, in your comments about this "golden sign".

Cyber, in a post you made on page 73, you said,

Hey OTD & Win52

I am always amazed at this thread in how things that on on each others mind appear in thread here before we even get a chance to post them.

When I did my last post last night I was getting a message that I didn't understand at all. It was not coming through clearly. I still can't word it but it was about the contenders being a bit disparaged with the slow progress.

Just when they think that things have come to a halt it was saying something about a golden glow that will let them know that things are still on track. I have no idea what it was on about so I didn't post and it was not specific enough to mention.

Then the color Gold featured in what Win52 said. Let me tell you that it is not often that this is a color you think about, but the color featured in the message.

SOURCE PAGE

And win 52, on page 74 of this thread you said,

Originally posted by win 52
The sky could be cloudy, but if it is over 2 days we all may get a chance to look. Oct. 18 and 19, to the west, and during the night, or possibly during the day as well. Look for a Gold _ _ _ _ _.

That is all.

Or could that be the start?

SOURCE PAGE

OK, joking aside, this is mind-boggling. First, I'm referring to the phenomena of the week, Comet Holmes.

The same comet that NASA and the mainstream media, after an entire week of unprecedented and phenomenal strangeness, haven't acknowledged in the least.

Everything, it seems, coming in on this comet so far is from amateur astronomers. This thing can be seen with the naked eye it's so big - despite being one-hundred and fifty million miles away, and there isn't a peep from the mainstream media or NASA. HELLO?! The only footage, both photo and video, that NASA has has been contributed by the amateurs.

I did some quick checking, by the way, on distances, and relative size of this eruption. Our moon is about 250,000 miles from Earth. Our sun is 93 million miles away. Saturn is 821 million miles away. And Comet Holmes is a mere 153 million miles away.

Comet Holmes, as you all should know by now, erupted into a glowing mass in a matter of hours that was equal to over a million times its original size. The comet is only reported to be 3.4 kilometers across, and it exploded/expanded (tumesced, if you will) into a mass greater than the size of Jupiter (estimated to have a diameter of 88k miles), and is nearing the diameter of our sun (diameter est. to be 870k miles). This comet, as a result of this eruption, is now said to be the second largest object in our solar system(!).

The fact that an object just over two miles across exploded and expanded in a spherical burst of light and energy equal in size to at least 600,000 miles is astounding. What is even more astounding is that no one understands why it occurred; esp. this far away from our sun. And, it is being reported, this thing is still growing.

There is a terrific thread at another paranormal/ufo/conspiracy message board entitled, "UPDATE VIII: Holmes remains a deep mystery, the sunshine yellow core has been expanding--fed by jets?" that is already up to a hundred pages. It's exploded almost as quickly as the comet (but came a close second haah).

James McCanney, a physics, science, and astronomy professor, and someone involved with alternative cosmological theories, has weighed in on this most recent phenomenon,

November 02, 2007 posting #1 ... my weekly radio show is now posted on the archive page and YES for the second week in a row the show experienced technical difficulties ... last week about 2/3 through my show the line was cut to the network station wwcr and i lost some time and finally regained the link and finished the show ... i might add that the symptoms indicated that somewhere in the middle of the network someone broke my connection and then attempted to jamb my line going into the radio studio with a beeping noise ...

this week a short time into my show all of a sudden the show feed went into a digital loop and kept repeating one sentence over and over and finally the station cut the feed and ran an old archive of the october 19th show...

so you will be VERY interested i am sure to know what i was talking about when the chopping occurred and more than that ... what it prevented me from saying on the live show ... needless to say this week's show was extremely important because of Comet Holmes and other issues as well as the continuation of my discussion on "baile" from last week's show ... NOW for more information of Comet Holmes ...
... jim mccanney

SOURCE

There is a lot being shared at the other paranormal thread I mentioned above. I've been absolutely engrossed, following the updates on this phenomena. If you're looking for a sign you got one!!

I will post again soon. My time of late has been short, and I haven't been compelled to post. I will post later tonight, or tomorrow though.

WOW!!

Thanks and keep reading!!

[edit on 2-11-2007 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Hey OTD !!!!!!!

How much more gold do you want....lol

I have been trying to work it out but I am not getting any more clarification on this one. Looks like I have been hung out to dry

My impression was it was a event that was going to happen sooner rather than later.
In an effort to get some clarification about the comet I asked the ATS resident ET expert Sleeper in his thread I'm coming clean on Extraterrestrials. www.abovetopsecret.com...
I must add that you should read his blog / screenplay one day as well that he has posted. It is mind blowing stuff.

I asked "What is a Comet? I am guessing there is more to it than a frozen lump of ice. What type of entities live on them?"

Reply "A comet is a heavenly body looking for a planet or moon to call home. Some of them bring essential building blocks or other materials to places where they are needed like cargo ships.

Haven’s gate type"

I asked "What is really happening with the appearance of the new comet? What made it get brighter all of a sudden?"

Reply "It spotted a patrol car, and warned others.

An omen, a good one for some "

So does that help anyone at all. (Scratches head)

The link that ATSGUY posted about the Bringers of Dawn has side tracked me big time. From some of the comments in Youtube it appears that it was recorded in 1992. It keeps referring to the next 20 years, aka 2012 as the completion. To me it has many parallels to the teachings of David Wilcock. I still have more to go on it and will post some more about it soon.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Hey Guys, How you all doesin?
anyway I was thinking, I do not volunteer to time travel and save the universe, I demand it, I demand it right now!!

can you hear me out there who ever you are, I am talking directly to you!!

I DEMAND IT!!

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by spaceranger
Hey Guys, How you all doesin?
anyway I was thinking, I do not volunteer to time travel and save the universe, I demand it, I demand it right now!!

can you hear me out there who ever you are, I am talking directly to you!!

I DEMAND IT!!

Spaceranger i think you will make a really cool time traveler/buzzlightyear warrior type person...lol

lol, Cyber hahah sry bro i should remember to put a warning for you

"WARNING CYBER WAIT TILL WEEKEND OR FREE TIME TO VIEW MY POST VIDS"
hahah

Also about the golden glow thing, i sent a u2u to OTD around the October 18-19 area and he mentioned wins and cybers post, i did have that weird ufo dream were there was a golden brightly lit ufo in the sky on the 19th, i believe it was a friday. and the thing is i don't remember reading that post that was made about the golden light...but i think it may be the comet, in fact it is i mean how more specific can you get...lol

mu u2u sent to OTD on October 20th

Also about win/cybers prediction about the yellow light, i kinda remember a vivid dream i had on the 19th, i was standing outside and it was dark, i looked up and i saw this golden ufo it had 2 big golden lights flashing with a golden tether or something connecting them...i think there was more to the dream i remember saying something but i dont remember what i said...looool

Also Sheldan Nidle sent me a email, his ufo lecture/convention thing finished just this week i think.

Perhaps next week before I go to my sisters on Friday, Nov 9th!

So i am figuring we should set up for nov 9th at around 10
OTD or TD can you guys post the information for the radio show, which ever you feel will work best...thanks

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Hi

I've been reading this thread for some time, and I've decided to post some of my questions:

1. So far I've understood that it is possible to travel to different places in different times (given that certain places are on different locations on different times). So i suppose it is possible to teleport only in space (like, going into a different place on the exact same time as the time of the departure)?

2. If matter can be transferred from one time to another, doesn't this imply that time is infinite, and is traveled, not in a single line, but more of an open space, meaning that the lack of matter created by time travel, can be corrected by the excess of matter in on another place in time?

Now for the conventional questions:

3. What will happen with computer gaming? Will it become popularized becoming a social experience, or more of a niche population?

4. What about cinema?

5. I've read a lot of things on free-energy. Is it real? Will it ever be available to the public?

6. Is the future bright for Portugal? it doesn't seem to go anywhere...

7. Will cars EVER look like the concepts of today?

8. What about super powers, like telekinesis, telepathy, pyrokinesis,
clairvoyance? Will they ever exist? That would be so awesome!

9. Ever heard something about Kensel, or "The life of Kensel" in the future? And no, it isn't my name.

I haven't had the time to read every page of the thread, so i apologize if these questions have already been answered.

If clarification is needed, please feel free to request it.

Now, I'd like to volunteer, but i will need like a month, or so of preparation. And if it isn't any trouble, I'd like to ask to, if possible, to put a paper warning about the first contact I'll have, on the board next to my classroom on my first class on Monday, or Tuesday, please, and no direct contact, please warn me first! Like, with an e-mail, or cell phone message, or i would freak out!

Thank you!

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Does Anything happen in the year 2060? If so, what?

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Greetings Fellow Bringers of the Dawn !!!!!!!!

I have to say. I have always had my suspicions about this thread. Something brought me here. People were asked if they wanted to volunteer and many did, but only a few stayed on. What is the connection with that few?
I think this thread may have started in a time before we were all born here. It has a deeper purpose.
As we all know things are changing. The Earth has been stuck on the same station or frequency for hundreds of thousands of years. It is the way we are controlled. Imagine spending your whole life watching a government controlled tv station. Nothing else, just that channel.
This is our reality.
I don't know about you guys but I want cable. I want to experience the other channels. With your help I am working towards that goal and you are too.

In the Audio - Bringers of Dawn it says,

"Members of the Bringers of Dawn or Family of Light work in teams. You do not go into Systems alone. You need each other to do this work. Because you can not hold the frequencies by yourself. By going in as teams, you increase the odds of successfully carrying out the plan."

The plan is to open ourselves to the other frequencies thus opening the way for others to experience the same. Reading back through the thread this is well underway.

Slowly as we become more and more aware, information begins to flow through. You will learn all about yourself, your past lives, the history of the Earth and so on.

I like how in the audio she says -
"If you were to have a business card printed up for yourself when you are in full memory of your identity it would say something like -
Renegade Member of the Family of Light - Systems Buster.
Available for altering systems of consciousness with in the free will universe."

How cool is that? Taking on a mission where you start with no memory, no knowledge, nothing. Then having to work it all out from there.
The Audio talks of pre determined 'triggers' which are planned before you enter this world. Triggers which alert your mind and waken small parts of it. That is the process we have been doing for each other in this thread.

Does anyone relate this thread to the thought of that process at all?
Does anyone remember sitting in on the last System Buster meeting we had in the afterlife before we were born here ?

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   
My question for the time traveller is where is Kennedy's brain?

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I would ask if my Habbies are ever going to win the Stanley Cup again.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Who is Kenny???? Who cares?

Sorry for being ignorant, with all the action going on, and all.

I have read some of that other thread, otd. They said the chanellers were talking about this fall. They seem to think fall is over, he he he. To my understanding, fall ends Dec. 22, 2007, this year. That is more than a month off.

Stay tuned folks. The return of this "heavenly body", as I understand it to be, heralds a change in this world.

Why did the day count reverse, the last recorded time we saw this event. They changed it from BC to AD. That is how important the events around that time were. They didn't want us to forget.

Well, it seems we have done a good job at trying to erase that event, with mixed success. ..."The bottom line is you can't stop the second coming". ... What second coming? I guess we will have to stay tuned.

"Events are unfolding according to our plan."

So, are you ready? I am more ready than I have ever been in my life.

Wasp - I have never met you, otd, td, ats, and I feel there are others yet to show themselves. There has always been a place in my head, that has been keeping alive the thoughts of being here for some, not in this world, purpose. When you said that about this group, it seems to fit here.

The guffawers, will no doubt need to have it slam them in the face, before agreeing, but it is getting harder for them to mock. It is getting more silent as we speak. That may be the extent of our roll up to now. I know the younger people want action, but us older guys want to sit, watch, and report. We can and will get more heavily involved when called upon.

We are virtually powerless when it comes to what needs to be done. You can consider us like the babies in a hospital nursery. The beings that will come to change the way this planet operates and treats its fellow beings, are much more capable of doing this than we could ever be, with these changes.

That bit about a rescue mission. I have been stuck on that since I started participating on this thread. Am I one of the first wave, or was that Jesus? Am I a part of a D Day invasion force for Earth? I believe that will be revealed soon enough. The bottom line is that we don't understand the whole plan, but we can get messages from the source of our salvation.

Soo many religious terms seem to fit, with a slightly different meaning than churches put on them.

Ranger -My journey started a long time ago...1980. Well even before that, but I started my journey at 30 years of age. That seems to be a pattern, and if you think to live to 900 yrs, thirty would be getting out of diapers, so to speak.

I get a resounding "YES" when I ask if this is "one" of the things we were being given as a sign. It is just the start, though. I think that fighting TD talked about will be because of what is headed our way.

Here is to change!

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
It's not Kenny, it's Kennedy, as in John Fitzgerald Kennedy.

His brain disappeared shortly after his death. Modern examination of it would probably settle any questions about how many shooters there were in attendance at the time of his murder.

Turn the television off. Read for comprehension.

PS: If you don't know who I was talking about, you've slain this entire thread. That was easy.

[edit on 11/5/2007 by Landis]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Just one. When will the next American civil war begin?

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Oct. 18 and 19, to the west, i saw something in the sky that night around 0400, it was very bright and appeared to me to be rotating.
I did take a number of shots of whatever it was, i also telephoned the Royal Observatory who explained Saturn and Venus was viewable around that time.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Sorry, landis, for not reading your question. I had a lot of chatter coming at me.

It seems I am picking up a lot more of the information floating around in higher dimensions, if that is what to call it. What was brought up about the awareness of people will increase exponentially as that holmes draws near to Earth, on that other board, is an understatement of what to expect.

Also, fyi, I am human. I am not in seeing mode all the time. It is a place I need to get to mentally, then the information flows. It is in the left brain, where you need to look.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Hi, grey580, ATSGUY, win52, Cyber_Wasp, spacerocker (Like your new avatar!), tunin, jmilla, Core90, BDKeith (sorry for the delayed response), Malichai (Like your avatar too), tankthinker (Thank you for posting), joao22990 (Got some answers for ya), Foffle (You too), Landis, DazedDave, shai hulud, and Full Circle!!!

I can't believe how many new posters there are. I want to apologize for the inexcusable delay in responding.

First things first, joao22990 and Foffle have questions that TD responded to.
joao22990, I'll post your questions below, with TD's responses in bolded yellow. You asked,

1. So far I've understood that it is possible to travel to different places in different times (given that certain places are on different locations on different times). So i suppose it is possible to teleport only in space (like, going into a different place on the exact same time as the time of the departure)?

I do not think there are too many limits for teleportation, but that is more of a guess

2. If matter can be transferred from one time to another, doesn't this imply that time is infinite, and is traveled, not in a single line, but more of an open space, meaning that the lack of matter created by time travel, can be corrected by the excess of matter in on another place in time?

I think time is infinite and it being open more than a line makes sense but the matter travels, I do not think there is give and take in that aspect, the matter moved from point A to point B, I think time is irrelevant in that aspect

Now for the conventional questions:

3. What will happen with computer gaming? Will it become popularized becoming a social experience, or more of a niche population?

I covered this in the thread, think of a cross between the matrix movie (being connected wireless) and the Holodeck from star trek

4. What about cinema?

Holographic's prevail in the future and according to Martindoolittle from www.aliendoodles.com you can feel it as well, and this falls in line with the Holodeck thing

5. I've read a lot of things on free-energy. Is it real? Will it ever be available to the public?

Of course it is real, it is surpressed, that is no brainer really

6. Is the future bright for Portugal? it doesn't seem to go anywhere...

the future is bright for the world as long as people keep spreading light (information) and keep people informed

7. Will cars EVER look like the concepts of today?

if you mean ground transportation becaomes air transportation, than yes, if you mean the radical designs of futuristic cars, yes of course, but cars take a back seat and become novelties

8. What about super powers, like telekinesis, telepathy, pyrokinesis, clairvoyance? Will they ever exist? That would be so awesome!

we are shifting into that age now, be aware of yourself, start getting in touch with your feeling outside of your 5 senses.

9. Ever heard something about Kensel, or "The life of Kensel" in the future? And no, it isn't my name.

not that I can recall at this time

joao22990, thank you very much for your questions!!

TD didn't respond to the part about free energy being available to the public. His response would be yes. Mine would too.

Along these lines, I wanted to quote ST in BG from another paranormal website, who has been posting information from an ET source (presumably). In a thread entitled, "++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++" ST in BG responds to a poster's question about the "truth",

ST In BG
User ID: 314707
11/4/2007 7:25 PM

Will the majority of the truth ever be revealed to us?

***Yes ... Though By The ET's Themselves !!

The response is on page 350 of that thread.

On a side note, ST in BG explained recently (on the same page as above) how the contacts occur between this ET source and the "conduit", who types the responses on the board,

**Our Conduit Reads A Posting On The Terrestrial Monitor Computer Screen ... This Information Is Relayed To Us ... Via His Communication Implants !! ... It Is Translated Through A Special Designed Program ... To Our Method Of Communication !! ... This Posting Is Read By Ourselves (The People/One People Or Beings Of Other Species/Races ... Who Occupy/Monitor This Station) ... To Which They Respond In Kind !! ...

The Response Is Relayed Back To The Conduit ... To Which This Is Re-Translated Into ... American English Language !! ... He/The Conduit ... Then Types Our Reply Via The Terrestrial Computer Keyboard ... Using A Language/Communications Form ... That Blends Our Through Patterns ... Combined With American English ... In This Way ... We May Connect & Be Understood !!

The poster above continues to answer questions; and the responses are frequently thought provoking. ST in BG has, however, skirted the Comet Holmes issue to some degree. I'm not making an assumption as to why, but it's curious...

Moving on. What's up, Foffle? You asked,

Does Anything happen in the year 2060? If so, what?

Perhaps Time travel will be available to the public, I am guessing of course

I hadn't heard about a specific year from TD about when the general public might have access to time travel technology; and I kind of don't think you hit the magic year (2060) lol ... TD has said that a limited umber of people would have access within the next forty-eight months or so, so we shall see...

It is entirely possible that, despite the technological limitations Dan Burisch speaks of, this technology may be in the hands of very secret government organizations...Along with a plethora of other gadgets and technology (read "Free Energy")...

In truth, by the year 2060 you will be pretty enmeshed in the land of Oz (And I don't mean Australia).

Hi, Landis!! You asked a simple one, and TD responded (Although, I think he was joking...),

My question for the time traveller is where is Kennedy's brain?

area 51, LOL

Hi, DazedDave!! I hadn't sent your question to TD, because I know he won't have an answer. I do though. The truth is, they're never going to make it. I'm kidding. I hope they do well...

Bonjour, shai hulud!! I sent your question to TD. I will let you know when he responds. You asked,

Just one. When will the next American civil war begin?

Judging by the gentleman in your avatar, I'm sure the answer you're hoping for is "soon" haha Falling Down...

I want to recognize the recent volunteers: jmilla, Core90, BDKeith (And son), joao22990 (With request for "notice" recognized), and DazedDave!! I just volunteered DazedDave - kidding!! I'm kidding...

Thank you all for being good sports!! If you're not completely satisfied after thirty days, return your helmet and get your money back. hehe

I want to say thank you to ATSGUY, win52, Cyber_Wasp, spacerocker, Full Circle, and everyone else for sharing, and for continuing to put the screws to TD and asking questions haha

Full Circle, would love to see photos if you have them uploaded...

Now, I want to post some more on Comet Holmes, which has held me enrapt for the last, almost two weeks, without food or water...

Strange days indeed...Most peculiar momma!!

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   
To be absolutely perfectly honest after the important questions were out of the way that may benefit mankind in it's current state I would ask:

Are there companion androids? If so, how much do they cost?

May seem silly.... and yes I'm happily married, but the idea of a lifelike android that will do any naughty thing you want... well I would just have to know. It may seem odd that I would venture into such territory. Like I said after everything pertinent was out of the way, it's what I would want to know. Please don't crucify me for this anyone.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Hi, Osiris1953!! I emailed your question to TD. Nothing wrong with that at all. I'll let you know when he responds.

I want to talk about Comet Holmes. This little (relatively) rock has kept me engrossed since it erupted on Oct. 24/25.

First, some rough stats. There's still no tail to this "comet". They're trying to call the streaks left by the ion/debris/gas coma a tail. No.

The comet, ostensibly, only about two miles across, erupted on or about October 24/25, 2007, creating a nearly perfectly spherical debris field (see "coma") that has expanded to over twice the size of our sun - and is still growing.

Our sun is about 800,000 miles across. This means that an icy, dirty chunk of whatever, only two miles wide, has inexplicably erupted to create a debris field over two million miles wide and growing at a rate that has been calculated at about 400,000 miles every twenty-four hours.

This object, we'll call it Comet Holmes, is now the largest body in our solar system (as opp. to galaxy). An object two miles across just erupted and became the largest body in our solar system. Odd? Not to NASA or the mainstream media who, after almost two weeks, haven't reported squat on this object.

Now I didn't say they were totally mute. CNN and Yahoo! have both posted understated articles about this phenomenon.

The Yahoo! article cleverly underplays a couple of significant aspects of this event. Regarding the size of the anomaly, Yahoo! states,

The comet is exploding and its coma, a cloud of gas and dust illuminated by the sun, has grown to be bigger than the planet Jupiter.

This object has not only grown to be several times the size of Jupiter, it is now over twice the size of our sun. How understated can you be?

Also, regarding the absence of a tail, the article states,

The comet lacks the tail usually associated with such celestial bodies but can be seen in the northern sky...

SOURCE

How do you read this? I read it as, "Nothing of consequence." This is NOT, however, how astronomers view this phenomena (re: no tail); but this is how the media is so far playing it(?).

It has been confirmed that NASA has posted some tracking data on Comet Holmes, but have not offered any comments, or data regarding the comet - at all. All of the photos at any mainstream websites (see our public, scientific institutions) have been contributed by amateur astronomers.

There are a couple of great sites to find great images of this comet:

Spaceweather.com has a great gallery

Cyberspaceorbit.com is also a great source on this comet

Cyberspaceorbit has posted a petition, asking our public scientific institutions for more information on the "anomaly" comet,

MEGAOUTBURST the largest object in the Solar System

Comet 17P Holmes Online Petition We the people, in order to gather more information about the anomaly comet that is Holmes 17P are hereby requesting that the following Space based Telescopes show us their pictures and or slew and track and take pictures of Comet 17P Holmes. Kent sighted through binnocs 11/5 at 6:30 PM. Awesome!

Chandra X-Ray Observatory: [email protected]
New Horizons Pluto Mission: [email protected]
Hubble Telescope: [online form]
Cassini [orbits Saturn] [online form]
Spitzer Infrared Telescope: [email protected]

SOURCE

Finally, cometography.com has dedicated a page to Comet Holmes.

I stated this in another thread, but I suspect that NASA is busy doing two things; one, they are devising a strategy/PR text to explain their delay in getting on this unprecedented event. And two, they are probably removing "evidence" that may reveal this to be anything other than a run of the mill celestial event (read altering or removing images).

What sort of evidence, you ask? I submit three photos of the comet, which show an unnaturally straight stream of "something" either directed towards, or coming from Comet Holmes: Pic 1, Pic 2, and Pic 3 (I'm not sure if the yellow and blue in this last photo exist in that state, or if someone traced the stream indicated in Pic 1 and 2).

So Comet Holmes is an anomaly. This we can safely say. AND I think we can cite Comet Holmes as the "golden sign" that win52 and Cyber_Wasp spoke of, and that ATSGUY dreamt of, which he shared with me in a private message.

I wanted to see what other spiritual/channeler/contact/intuitive types were saying, if anything, about the comet. I read somewhere that Nostradamus talks about some event occurring in early November of this year(?). Anyway, I saw that Cyber had asked sleeper about the comet in sleeper's thread. Sleeper's response,

Originally posted by sleeper
From small things come big surprises but the thing is not earth bound and the media are not saying much because astronomers are dumbfounded by the whole thing and have nothing to tell them. Nor do I.

SOURCE

I could have said that myself, but...

Possibly related, as the word "ion" is being tossed around with regard to the coma, etc., is a guy by the name of Brian Ladd, who has been having predictive dreams, many of which apparently have come to pass. He posts his dream journals at his website, briansprediction.com

Brian has a dream journal entry for October 24, 2007, that possibly portends this event. In Brian's dream he states,

look in the sky for the light - they are coming -- n star energy field, FA, IONS are the answer to the mystery, 6, 6, 6, 3327 -- 6129, 3169, HS4

SOURCE

This dream notation is toward the bottom of the page. He shows screenshots of his quickly scribbled notes, and includes the text under each image. This October 24 entry has a drawing of a black triangle craft.

CONTINUED...

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   
CONTINUED FROM ABOVE...

Another source for interesting material is ST in BG, which is the name used by a poster at another paranormal message board, who claims to be speaking for an ET race.

He posts in a thread entitled, "++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++". And ST is big on Nibiru (Planet X), which he states will arrive before 2012; possibly very soon(!). They are both mentioned in the post I am about to quote, so I will include ST's statements about Nibiru's ETA as well.

Here are some excerpts from ST in BG on the comet and Nibiru. ST is responding to someone asking the whereabouts of Nibiru (He is very evasive). His responses in bolded,

ST In BG
10/29/2007 12:31 PM

7. Is it in the Solar system of the star we call Sol, but is bigger than the Earth?

***Could Be ???

ok. now...that would leave the Jovian planets... so Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune. or the funny fireball Holmes.

***It's Possible !! ... But Then ... All Things Are Possible !!

8. Is it one of the Jovian Planets?

***Oh Not From/Of Jova ... Not From/Of Jupiter !! ... Siriusly !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!

9. The fuzzy wuzzy we call Holmes P17 or the red thingy behind it?

***Well ... ?? ... Hee Hee Hee !!

10. Dust from Nibiru wafting about?

***Maybe ??

11. Is the red thingy behind fuzzy wuzzy P17 Holmes, Nibiru?

***A Possibility !!

Nope... wrong part of sky for Nibiru....

***"Nibiru" ... Can Appear ... Can "Show Up" ... Just About Anywhere !!

12. Are Fuzzy wuzzy P17 and the red thingy behind it .. the Blue and Red Kachinas from the Hopi legends?

***They May Be ... Or They May Not Be !! ... The "Blue Kachina" Is ... The Blue-White Star ... In 4th Density !! .... The Red Kachina Is "Nibiru" !!

SOURCE

I won't go into the Hopi legends, except to take an excerpt from one I discovered recently,

On August 7, 1970, a spectacular UFO sighting was witnessed by dozens of people and photographed by Chuck Roberts of the Prescott (Arizona)"Courier". This sighting occurred after a "UFO calling" by Paul Solem and several Hopi Indians. This sighting was interpreted by some Hopis as being a partial fulfillment of a certain Hopi prophecy given by the Great Spirit Maasau and inscribed on Second Mesa, warning of the coming of Purification Day, when the true Hopi will be flown to other planets in "ships without wings."
Hopi prophecy also tells us that there will be a mass migration of Indians
northward from Mexico and Central and South America. The migration will be led by a 130-year old Indian named Etchata Etchana. The movement will come after the huge fire and explosion that will herald the advent of the True White Brother.

According to Hopi belief, the survivors of the Great Deluge thousands of years
ago split up into four groups that moved north, south, east and west. Only one
group completed their journey -- to the North Pole and back -- under the guidance of a brilliant "star" in which the Great Spirit Maasau traveled. When he landed, he drew a petroglyph on Second Mesa, showing a maiden (with the traditional "butterfly" hair arrangement) riding in a wingless, dome-shaped craft. The petroglyph signified the coming Day of Purification when the true Hopi will fly to other planets in "ships without wings.

SOURCE

Moving on. Just to add another quick note about Nibiru, I'm not sure whether or not ST in BG has differentiated between the comet and Nibiru; although I think he has. In any event, here is a recent excerpt wherein ST mentions a time frame for Nibiru's appearance (Then we'll get back on the comet),

ST In BG
11/5/2007 7:26 PM

Is planet x or nibiru for real ?
**This World Is Quite Real !!

when will it passing ??

**We Cannot Give Specifics ... However We Are Allowed To Say ... The 1st Passage Will Occur On Your Gregorian (Religious Calendar) That Is Used ... Prior To It's Year 2012 ... Or Sooner !!

SOURCE

Also,

ST In BG
10/29/2007 9:41 PM

I think Nibiru is the red behind Holmes.

**Perhaps ??

SOURCE

More evasiveness on the comet,

ST In BG
10/29/2007 9:30 PM

Tell us what is going on with the Hubble craft apparently being seen movin around the night sky the last few nights?

***A Realignment !! ... Is What Came Through On This !! ... For What Reason(s) ??

did it fire anything at comet holmes?

***There Have Been "Attempts" To Prevent ... What Is Going To Happen !! ... Though This Will Be ... Of Wasted Efforts !!

ST In BG
10/29/2007 9:30 PM

Tell us what is going on with the Hubble craft apparently being seen movin around the night sky the last few nights?

***A Realignment !! ... Is What Came Through On This !! ... For What Reason(s) ??

did it fire anything at comet holmes?

***There Have Been "Attempts" To Prevent ... What Is Going To Happen !! ... Though This Will Be ... Of Wasted Efforts !!

SOURCE

Also, regarding the "smiling photo" that was released on or near Halloween of Comet Holmes,

ST In BG
11/1/2007 11:19 AM

Wow, is this a comet or a space smiley???

***Or Something Else ... Entirely Different ???

SOURCE

A user asks ST in BG if the comet means war,

ST In BG
11/1/2007 11:29 PM

War.

***Could Be ... Jefferson Starship !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!!

***Now That's Not ... (Link Provided) Jefferson Starship !! ... Or Much Better ... Starship ...Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!

SOURCE

A poster references comments made by ST previously, regarding Comet McNaught,

ST In BG
11/4/2007 11:37 AM

I remember when there was MacNaught's comet you said it will be surprise.

**It Was !! ... We Did Not Specify ... What The Surprise Was !!

So comet passed and we didn't see any surprise.

**It Was Given ... You Did Not Understand !!

Now Holmes's comet.

**It Is Thought Of ... As A Comet ... It May Be ... Or It ... May Not Be !!

Will it be the same surprise like Macnaught's comet was?

**No Not The "Same Surprise" ... As All "Surprises" ... Have Their Own Attributes & Characteristics !!

SOURCE

Now, all of the above statements are curious enough, but it was the next question, asked by two different posters on separate occasions, that got me on a tangent about this comet.

The first poster asks,

Is there a plan to use this comet as a start up for another sun indicating the next planet used here for 4d requiring a higher standard of heat for the 'shells' inhabiting the planet?

***There Are Lots Of Plans !! ... This May Or May Not ... Be One Of Them !!

SOURCE

A second asks the same question and gets an equally evasive, but interesting response,

There is talk that ET's will Ignite Jupiter with Comet Holmes this year. Is there any truth to this?

**This Of Is Which ... We Cannot Comment On ... Other Then To Say ... One Will Have To ... Wait & See !!

SOURCE

So what's going on here? Is this more than just a phenomenal, but isolated event?

CONTINUED...

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join