It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If you could ask a time traveler a question what would you ask?"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Sure what role would you play in this time/circumstance? The Earth becoming a Star?

What is this, 20 Questions?

— Doc Velocity

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity
Dear Menguard

What can you tell me about "The Map"?

And don't ask for clarification, because if you know anything about the future, you know about "The Map"...

And if you know about "The Map," then you can identify me, can't you?

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 2/8/2007 by Doc Velocity]

Answer:Its a destination point.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity

Originally posted by menguard
Sure what role would you play in this time/circumstance? The Earth becoming a Star?

What is this, 20 Questions?

— Doc Velocity

------------Hey Doc this is a response to On the Deck-----------------

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Put on your thinking cap.

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 2/8/2007 by Doc Velocity]

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Are you ready for the really tough questions?
If not then don't bother.

1)First of all, are you and/or your friend affiliated with the Disclosure Project and if not do you work for them?

2)If there is no association with it then what do you think about this organization?

3)How many underground bases are there in the world that harbor EBE's?

4)Are the Draconians the master race in our galaxy/universe and if so are they on God's side or Lucifer's?

5)Has the USA government alligned itself with the Draconian forces in exchange for technology and the Draconians in exchange for future enslavement? Has any other government done the same?

6)Have you read Dulce book and Cosmic Conflict by Branton? If so what do you think about these books? Both are free and available on online!

7)What's the biggest reason for ufo secrecy in the USA?

I look forward to your replies!!!

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
whats the hokey kokey REALLY all about

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Hi, all! I try to send him most everything...some are just comments, so they wouldn't net much.

First, menguard, you "clarified" (responses are bolded),

1) Sure what role would you play in this time/circumstance?
I think the best time to live in, is in the future when people openly space and time travel of course.

as far as my roll in the mass landing, I think I am the commodore of the fleet, commodore skywalker, LOL, but I think I play many more roles than that of course, jack of many trades and logistics.

2) The Earth becoming a Star?
it is certainly possible, I am not sure, I think the earth gets cloaked at one point and has a Halo over it, just like the game.

Hey, SkepticGreek74!! OK, you asked,

1)First of all, are you and/or your friend affiliated with the Disclosure Project and if not do you work for them?
not that I am aware of. could be possible, or I at least maybe investigated by them or something, I actually would love to interview anyone with something to say on my site (hint hint).

2)If there is no association with it then what do you think about this organization?
I think they are trying to be benevolent and perhaps some are doing it from fear of the good or bad guys

3)How many underground bases are there in the world that harbor EBE's?
I am guessing at least 16 spread out throughout the north/south america, europe, asia, africa and all the major oceans and some islands.

4)Are the Draconians the master race in our galaxy/universe and if so are they on God's side or Lucifer's?
I dont know really, I know I ran into bullies in my travels and if that is so maybe they were one of them, but the bottom line is, evil is evil, if they are evil than hopefully we can extract them from our planet, when I say them, I mean the bad guys no matter where they come from.

5)Has the USA government alligned itself with the Draconian forces in exchange for technology and the Draconians in exchange for future enslavement? Has any other government done the same?
I hope not, I think we will know soon enough though, I will research and see if it brings something to the surface.

6)Have you read Dulce book and Cosmic Conflict by Branton? If so what do you think about these books? Both are free and available on online!
no I have not read them, please throw up some links!! I will check them out

7)What's the biggest reason for ufo secrecy in the USA?
perhaps our demented evolution was not completed, we are winging it as a race with a timeline that was altered many times over, and going with that flow, we are products of our own doing both good and bad and influence from outsiders, this melting pot of dementedness I think is the design of the power lusting controllers, I think the secret initially was to protect the developing science and went evil with ego.

Hi, Doc Velocity!! I don't know, but off it went,

Dear Menguard

What can you tell me about "The Map"?

And don't ask for clarification , because if you know anything about the future, you know about "The Map"...

And if you know about "The Map," then you can identify me, can't you?

yeah mengaurd, what the dilly yo?

(I'll inject that my thought, that when you said "The Map" you were talking about the movie Time Bandits.

Randall: "You see, to be quite frank, Kevin, the fabric of the universe is far from perfect. It was a bit of botched job, you see. We only had seven days to make it. And that's where this comes in. This is the only map of all the holes. Well, why repair them? Why not use them to get stinking rich?"

Oh, and can't forget Robin Hood (John Cleese), "Thank you very much! Thank you very, very, very, very, very, VERY much. Jolly good."

SOURCE)

And toga112 posed one of the universal questions (I corrected the spelling. Correct ME if I'm wrong),

whats the hokey pokey REALLY all about?
SURVEY SAYS: "living life to the fullest my friend" (I say, you put your left foot in, you pull your left foot out, you put your left foot in, and you shake it all about...)

Shake it all about indeed. Words to live by...

Thank you all very much for your questions. Please keep them coming. Even the weird stuff. LOL

Peace!

[edit on 8-2-2007 by OnTheDeck]

[edit on 8-2-2007 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
hey ONTHEDECK,
do you suspect there are any time travelers on this thread other than your friend? (LOL) I know I have my suspicions. word dizzle.

JSR

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by timedrifter
hey ONTHEDECK,
do you suspect there are any time travelers on this thread other than your friend? (LOL) I know I have my suspicions. word dizzle.

come on guys, how long are we going to do this?

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
hey show off, LOL , I believe I was addressing a specific person, thank you very much, and I dont know about deck, but I could go forever, LOL

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Alrighty then here we go.

Will this post still be visiable tomorrow?

Will you actually take the time to answer me?

Did Jackson come back with you again this time?

ummmm.....That should do it for now.

Thank you.

M.Agenda

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Midwest Agenda
Alrighty then here we go.

Will this post still be visiable tomorrow? I would think so, why not

Will you actually take the time to answer me? yes

Did Jackson come back with you again this time?who is jackson?

ummmm.....That should do it for now.

Thank you.

M.Agenda
your welcome

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
OK, world, meet timedrifter, timedrifter, meet world.

Sorry I had been gone so long. Work work work!

To anyone reading, timedrifter is the gentleman to whom I've been sending your questions.

He is a good friend of mine and, although serious about the veracity of his experiences, has a sense of humor about everything as well.

HE can send you his contact info/website if you so wish. He's a good guy - seriously - and will answer questions himself as long as his IP is not banned from ATS.

If you're curious as to why he was banned previously under the moniker "UTT" please feel free to ask him yourself. I understand it involves his liberal use of foul language in correspondences to the mods (getting ahead of himself?), but it's not because his story, as far as I believe, came into question.

And I want to recognize the gracious fact that his IP was unblocked by whatever benevolent force exists on ATS (all of them I'm sure...I like ATS - I LOVE ATS!!).

Hi, timedrifter and everyone else!! Please let the questions fly and keep your eyes to the skies!! Timedrifter WILL answer them. He looks forward to it...he really doesn't have a life LOL (kidding...).

A warm greeting to you and yours!!

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
hey i have another q sorry if im bothering u with so many questions =p so how u said...

(I've been told that the mass landing will likely occur during warmer temperatures in the U.S., so could be during the summer between now and 2011/2012. Really, they've been showing themselves for a long time, but I would say to expect larger and larger shows culminating in something big in this time frame...).

yea i get what u mean by them showing themselves

so how u say the warmer temps would this be related to how our global warming stuff has been dangerously higher of time?

lol 4 some reason its hard for me to think of q's i just have so much to ask but like i feel dumb cus its hard 2 think of it all lol

does nasa ever say anything about ufo's in the future?

is ther any type of massive wars in the future like a ww3/4 etc

do u know anything about what has recently happened at the o'hare airport

have u ever heard of in the future aliens atacking humans? or sumthin like that

will the apophis asteroid cause a fatal outcome or a positive?

since people like us (beleivers) well basically beleive during that massive landing will we be like treated different like better in any way?

and becus of that massive landing is this why we will be like so advanced in the future?

im sorry im asking so much but i just keep haveing mor and mor questions poring out... well tysm for answering my questions u r super duper awsome!

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I know my friend is on now as timedrifter, so he's reading and will respond to your questions.

Don't worry about asking questions. Ask as many as you want (hehe).

I wanted to respond a little on my own. You said,

yea i get what u mean by them showing themselves

Yes, if you don't see this by now, then you probably live a very small, narrow, strictly physically focused existence. Being around a person like you is probably taxing and not very fun LOL (I'm not talking about you schmidty. I mean people who can't see something as plain as the nose on their face.)

"them" means ufos and ETs. And if you are confused about this, please buy a computer and connect to the Internet.

You also asked,

so how u say the warmer temps would this be related to how our global warming stuff has been dangerously higher of time?

What I meant was that my friend told me that his recollection/memory of the mass landing in particular was that it occurred during warmer weather, meaning during the summer (in the U.S.). He just meant as opposed to winter. It had nothing to do with global warming.

I'm not sure I understand what global warming is. Is it hype? Is it misinformation sold as impending catastrophe? I have no idea. I know Al Gore is a big proponent (and now he's working with that billionaire who had his own TV show for a while...)...

I have a couple of questions about global warming. First, how is it that people are able to warm the planet? Second, if we set in motion forces immense and far-reaching enough to change the climate on the entire globe, how can one even presume to reverse this sort of catastrophe.

I think it would only be well-intentioned, but naive reasoning to think we can flip a switch, or run a vacuum and clean it up...If it's real, then the clock is ticking on our species...Like Stephen Hawking said, we'd better be building mother ships to alleviate some of the strain we're putting on the planet...

I'll only respond to one other question,

do u know anything about what has recently happened at the o'hare airport

I do, and thousands of others do. And hopefully that number is growing. Now, what that event means I don't know. I know it was definitely meant to serve a purpose, but what specific purpose I don't know. These craft are able to control who, what, when, how and where they are seen...

Thank you, schmidty!!! Keep asking questions.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Hi again, schmidty_beleives!!

I actually sent your questions via email to timedrifter to let him know to check this thread, but he just sent answers back to me. So here you go (responses are bolded)...

You asked,

1) so how u say the warmer temps would this be related to how our global warming stuff has been dangerously higher of time?
I think there is indeed global warming, but I think at the concert it is more like a science demo showing how future devices work. (Re: the concert. He explained to me that before a larger mass landing event occurs before or around 2011, that there will be a smaller event, a concert, that will not only have musicians, but also will act as sort of a futuristic, technological science exposition.

This concert event will take place during a cold season in the U.S., and technology will be presented that can be used to warm specific physical locations. He says that despite the cold weather, people will be wearing shorts and summer clothes in these technologically created "warm" spots.

He sees this concert as occurring between now and 2010 in Pennsylvania, and that it will be announced on short notice. The location will become a mecca he says...)

2) does nasa ever say anything about ufo's in the future?
they try to jump on the band wagon but nobody takes them seriously with their current track record of keeping secrets

3) is there any type of massive wars in the future like a ww3/4 etc
I think on this timeline, I think the purpose of the mass landing is to stop a WWIII from happening (There is an India Daily article that mentions Tibetan Buddhist monks who use remote viewing to see a mass landing preventing such a war. Take is as you will -- LINK)

4) do u know anything about what has recently happened at the o'hare airport?
me and atsdeck where discussing this over the weekend, in my opinion, the ohare event brought about much consciossness and gave people the ability to talk about ET stuff without much ridicule, it seems like a good thing, but it could also be misinformation or holograms, who knows. (I may have taken some of the steam out of both his and my own excitement about the O'Hare incident by suggesting that the "controllers" (i.e., powerful, nefarious elements who are playing in the public and private arena) may be playing with technology.

Pretty soon, reality and possiblly "projected" reality will be more clearly discernible from each other. It's a shame that the idea (misinformation?) of a secret government using technology to fake ufo sightings has to muddy the waters. I am still excited about O'Hare nonetheless.)

5) have u ever heard of in the future aliens atacking humans? or sumthin like that
yes, they have been trying to enslave us for thousands of years, we are under attack right now, not a physical attack, but a mental and spiritual, they are trying to get in our minds more than kill us, they want control, period. (The disinformation about events that are coming to pass, and will continue to come to pass are part of the controllers' futile attempt to stop our ascension into the greater universe.

There are very real extraterrestrial contact events going on right now, but those elements wishing to quell or stay these positive changes are using disinformation in what I see as a last desparate attempt at blocking these things from positively affeting the people of this planet.

An example are the numerous stories that are being insinuated into these message boards and discussions that explain events as "government scare tactics", or as "imminent threats of ET invasion."

There may be some government toying involved, but the truth is their greatest (sadly) weapon is disinformation.

They cannot stop what is coming, but they can try to confuse people about the nature of what's around the corner. It will be for naught, but they don't quite believe that yet. That's why they're still fighting...)

6) will the apophis asteroid cause a fatal outcome or a positive?
ooh, I dont know, I will look it up and see if any thoughts surface, I kind of like some steriods, just not the ones that make your penis shrink or any other negative side effects

7) since people like us (beleivers) well basically beleive during that massive landing will we be like treated different like better in any way?
of course, the truth will set us all free. free from control, just like the last phone call neo makes in the end of the first matrix movie. that is the metaphor or muse message to me, its all about control and choice indeed. so I think people will be much kinder to each other the way it should be across the board or throughout the world.

8) and becus of that massive landing is this why we will be like so advanced in the future?
indeed, time will eventually become irrelavent, where you can step to the future and bring tech to the past, the question is, is the past ready for it.

Thanks very much, schmidty_beleives, for keeping this dialogue open!!

Just consider what it would be like to be free. Free to travel anywhere on this planet - without a passport - in minutes. Free to leave the planet and travel around. Free to travel time.

Imagine free energy. Imagine everything you need, energy, food, companionship, everything, provided to you - to everyone on this planet. Imagine no one individual being "above" anyone else, or more privileged.

Imagine being able to think, say, and do what you want without a government of wealthy aristocrats telling you what to do, sending you or your loved ones to kill others, or die, or taxing you, or abusing their power to imprison you or anyone without just cause.

Imagine not being tied to a job, or only working a couple of hours a day, and spending the rest of the week traveling to other planets. Imagine communities of free people and what those communities would be like...

Just imagine...

[edit on 12-2-2007 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
before I forget, I wanted to add something about darknight (I spelled it wrong) and his potential misinformation. he stated he is going to tibet to hide, and my question at this point is, werent the monks forced out of tibet?? if that is still true, why would anyone go to tibet, when anyone mentions tibet, the first thing in my mind is the monks there that many people seem to seek, I get the vibe darknight wanted people to assume that is where he is going simply by the association of tibet and monks. now if they forced out the monks, how safe is it to go there?? sounds like it was taken over by controllers to me. that is all the more reason to stay away from there, and in my prophecies, I said the initial contact would be via all of earths communication such as TV, radio, internet, telephone and so on to deliver a positive message and truth to earth people. and his acount contradict what I have been saying, presenting it as a "dark night", perhaps he is afraid of something good happening, and his account also sounds alot like what project blue beam is trying to accomplish and I said it many times in interviews with atsdeck that evil is going to LOSE period, they get an "A" for attempt, and "F" failure, so if you want to seduce yourself with images of destruction and huge loss of control in the future, roll with darknights flappin.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Sorry, but I think the author of this thread is doing nothing but P.R. for a book.

I asked a couple questions on this thread and the replies, they were so vague, that anybody could have answered the questions who keeps up with the worlds current affairs, you would figure somebody who who "time traveled" from this time to the future would at least have found out what was going to happen in his "time frames" immediate future?

Originally posted by OnTheDeck

Keyhole, you asked,

Is the US going to have a military confrontation (read, war/invasion) with Iran in 2007?
I am not sure, I would be guessing, my opinion is it doesn't seem far fetched.

Anybody who is watching current events could say that!!
I would think that somebody who "time traveled" would surely ask about if there is going to be another war in his countries immediate future. Or at least somebody in the future would have mentioned it to you.

So I asked some more questions.

Hi, all!

OK, here are the responses (bolded).

Hi, Keyhole. You asked,

1) Who will be elected the next US president in the year 2008?
either hillary or rudy guilliani, or hillary, then rudy giuliani, I still dont know if I like hillary yet, I am on the fence.

I think republicans and democrats, as separate parties, are a scam and that was before I listened to michael tsarion or learned about secret societies.

2) When will the worlds oil supply run out? or does it?
who cares, LOL, we dont need it, oil is the color of poop, they are milking us with it.

3) How has global warming affected the "future" earth?
we adjust and repair it but many people volunteer to leave the earth on star ships because of it, some return, some never return

4) What is the most amazing technology you have seen in the future
(besides land, air or sea vehicles and the time machine).
with some serious thought, "plugging into" "the matrix type game" was the most mind blowing, very addictive. your wildest dreams of time and space can come true in there, fly like superman, lots of sex, really cool. everyone wants to be neo the first time, LOL

5) At the furthest future point in time that your friend has traveled in time, between now and then, are their any more "large scale" wars that he heard about, and if so, what countries are involved?
the earth is very enlightened in the future for thousands of years, its more like what worlds and types of beings are involved in future wars, not countries of earth.

6) What country is the most powerful and influential country in the future?
I guess I would have to say the asian and indian wise men are most sought after. as far as producing goods, everyone does their share in everyway as far as provisions. everyone contributes to the community, everyone.

Geez, anybody from this time frame who had never traveled to the future could have made this (@$%#) up!

So I U2U'd him to get his buddies website.

Subject: Re: Your Friends Website
sent: 7/2/07 at 02:05 PM
Hi, Keyhole!!

You're definitely welcome to go check it out!! I would have posted it in the thread, but he and I don't want this to look like some marketing thing, because it's not.

His name is Renato Ferraz and his website is www.ufotimetravel.com ...

We are right now in the process of compiling all of his experiences into chronological order, and he is in the process of contacting friends, etc., to confirm some of the experiences.

Bunch of BULL, they already have a book out. New Alien Abduction and Time Travel Book Hits the Press

So, here's his website, UFO & Time Travel

And if you GOOGLE his name, it's pretty interesting.

If this is him, I couldn't say for sure.

With as vague as answers that were given thru almost all of this whole thread, I think it has been PR to get people to U2U the author of this thread to enhance sales of a book.

If I am wrong, I'm sorry. But I'm pretty sure this would be him.

[edit on 12/2/07 by Keyhole]

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
If you thought this was a marketing ploy to get people to buy a book you've just preempted us and thrown this info into the thread. LOL

I completely understand where you're coming from. Look, I'm reading his responses and I'm thinking a lot of them don't reflect someone who's traveled far into the past, or into the future. This is because of the nature of his experiences.

I have to partly apologize for a couple of reasons. First, with a thread titled such as this is one comes here with a certain presentiment about it. I apologize if the title was misleading.

He really did have, and plans to have, time travel experiences. He is sincere about this, and I really believe he is credible.

You have to understand that this is not a guy who descended in a futuristic time machine from the year 3057, wearing a shiny, silver space suit. His story is "real". It's not a Hollywood version of time travel. And I actually think this lends an intriguing and authentic quality to his experiences. He's not a guy who said, "I built a time machine in my garage."

He's a regular guy who has had a lifetime of unusual experiences, prime among them being an alien abduction that resulted in six days of missing time.

Second, this particular "ask the time traveler" thread was my idea. I thought it would be an interesting way to probe Renato's brain while opening up a discussion on the subject. It wasn't my intention to lead people on, or to promote a book, which by the way is free.

Keyhole, you're actually stating the obvious question, which is "What is this about?"

It's about everything but promoting a book. It's about getting a message out of things Renato sees are around the corner. It's about engaging in discussion about subjects that many consider taboo...It's about making friends and connecting with people on these boards. Because we all want the same thing...

Renato's a regular guy. And I've found a good friend in him. But just be clear that I was the one who started this thread, and the intention was to have fun, share information and viewpoints, and to get more crazy stuff out of Renato's head.

I hope people will keep asking questions. I think he has a fascinating story. So now that his website is on there I say feel free to check it out and decide for yourself.

To be honest, however, his book is the least interesting thing about him as far as I'm concerned - no offense to you (or your writing LOL) Renato, at all. It's just that the real life events that have happened down here on earth, as well as your philosophies are much more relevant and immediate. And they're just as fascinating...

So don't take things too seriously. You can decide for yourself if he's sincere, or if he's some shyster trying to make a buck. One minute at his site and you'll know - he may be a "personality" *cough* curse words *cough*, but he's not a scam artist.

Too many people have taken advantage of this sort of phenomena for personal gain. Neither me or Renato are one of those people...I'm just having fun talking on these boards...

Keep following the story though...It's a fun one...

Peace, Keyhole! Thank you sincerely for your honest thoughts!!

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 12:46 AM
link   

I completely understand where you're coming from. Look, I'm reading his responses and I'm thinking a lot of them don't reflect someone who's traveled far into the past, or into the future. This is because of the nature of his experiences.

Second, this particular "ask the time traveler" thread was my idea. I thought it would be an interesting way to probe Renato's brain while opening up a discussion on the subject. It wasn't my intention to lead people on, or to promote a book, which by the way is free.

I have to admit, there was a book you could download for free that, I believe was 140 odd pages long.

Keyhole, you're actually stating the obvious question, which is "What is this about?"

I think you might be right, almost all the questions I asked I did not give answers that somebody who went to our future would know, they were answers anybody who kept inform of current events might come up with.

It's about engaging in discussion about subjects that many consider taboo...It's about making friends and connecting with people on these boards. Because we all want the same thing...

I believe, maybe you did start this thread off a little misleading. Doesn't mean I think bad of you or anything, as long as what you said in the above post is true. What just put a bad taste in my mouth was the title of the thread, and then the answers that were given were something that almost anybody who is a member of ATS or is up on current affairs could have given.

I hope people will keep asking questions. I think he has a fascinating story. So now that his website is on there I say feel free to check it out and decide for yourself.

I am sorry if I jumped to the wrong conclusion, then again, maybe you were right and if the thread had a different title I would have had a different view of this thread. Maybe something like, "A Time Travelers Philosphy" or something.

So don't take things too seriously. You can decide for yourself if he's sincere, or if he's some shyster trying to make a buck. One minute at his site and you'll know - he may be a "personality" *cough* curse words *cough*, but he's not a scam artist.

I try to never take myself too seriously, anyway, I guess you won't have to answer so many U2U's now that I put it in my last post.

Too many people have taken advantage of this sort of phenomena for personal gain.

Which is what makes people like myself suspicious.

I'm just having fun talking on these boards...

Me too, me too!

[edit on 13/2/07 by Keyhole]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join