It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If you could ask a time traveler a question what would you ask?"

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Hey There !!!

More amazing stuff. Thanks for the insight.

One thing that I gained from the Dolores Cannon interview about why we age and have relatively short life spans.
Believe it or not but it is because we eat. This is not the natural way our body should receive nurishment. Eating food wears out the body because of the process of breaking it down and the introduction of foreign substances in to the organs ect. I am not saying that we shouldn't eat but the natural food for our bodies is the light from the source or creator so to speak.
She outlined that advanced ET's find it strange that we eat because of how it kills us so quickly. They get their energy from the source. I guess it is something we will learn more about in the future. We know that it is mentioned that previous humans lived for 900 years or so. Maybe they were more intune than us.
One thing has stuck in my mind for a few years that made sense when I heard this. I remember an interview a few years back with an old guy who had reached 100 and they asked him the usual what is the secret to living to a 100 question.
He said that he was very careful to chew his food up as small as possible before swallowing as this made less work for his body to break it down. At the time I thought this was strange but it stuck with me. Hmmmmmmmm

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheDeck
Hi, win 52, syrinx, Cyber, and all the ships at sea...

First, syrinx, in your honor I will soon post as comprehensive accounting of what will be at the concert that TD, win 52, Martin from aliendoodles.com, Bonnie from alienabductionhelp.com and others see as occurring very soon.

All of that information is scattered throughout this thread, but I'll take some time and put it in one post (and I'll include your two favoriiiiiiiites haha).

Thank you all!! And syrinx, I'll hit you with the concert stuff soon...

Peace...

soooo do the bands know anything about it yet ? Will it be posted on slayers website ?

How are you booking the venue ? Are you going through a promoter ?

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Dude !!! Don't stress !!!

The Wiggles have been booked for the event. You will not miss out.

I don't want to do your head in, but who said that the Band(s) have to be from the present time. It could be the Band from 1990 for example.

[edit on 29-8-2007 by Cyber_Wasp]

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp
Dude !!! Don't stress !!!

The Wiggles have been booked for the event. You will not miss out.

I don't want to do your head in, but who said that the Band(s) have to be from the present time. It could be the Band from 1990 for example.

[edit on 29-8-2007 by Cyber_Wasp]

I distinctly remember slayer being mentioned. I'm not stressed, just holding TD to his word. He claimed Jesus Christ, son of God will be there, JFK, Elvis and Slayer. If they're not on the bill, the hoax is up

Is this thread still for real or have you given that up, and this is just a casual conversation ?

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Hi, syrinx!!

I haven't had time to compile the info on the concert for a post yet, but wanted to respond briefly to your last post (top of page 65 - posted on 29-8-2007 @ 09:29 PM)

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
I distinctly remember slayer being mentioned. I'm not stressed, just holding TD to his word. He claimed Jesus Christ, son of God will be there, JFK, Elvis and Slayer. If they're not on the bill, the hoax is up

Slayer, Jesus, and others are still on the bill. And I want to point out that the "son of God" qualifier was your own addition. TD never called Jesus, that I can recall, the son of God.

I will defer, again, to David Wilcock on this. David said that if you ask Jesus, he would tell you he is the son of man.

Jesus was a man, as far as I understand. He was no more and no less the son of God (i.e., the source or creator) than we are. If that is blasphemous then so be it. The matter/energy from which Jesus is composed is the same matter from which we were made. It is my belief that he endeavored to share the understanding of this with the rest of us. He was without a doubt a wise soul - an avatar as TD has called him.

But yes, Jesus, Slayer, Marilyn Monroe, Bob Marley, the avatars, and others whom I will list later are still going to be present at the concert.

This should, in part, answer your last question,

Is this thread still for real or have you given that up, and this is just a casual conversation ?

This is for real. But it doesn't prevent anyone from having a casual conversation.

Hope to get some time to post as much as I can about the concert.

So again reiterating, concert and friendly "mass landing" = good. Project Blue Beam and false ET attacks = Bad.

We probably won't get a chance to see the latter. If we do, it will simply be unwittingly ushering in the former two items...

Ye shall know them by their fruits...

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Hi, syrinx!!

I haven't had time to compile the info on the concert for a post yet, but wanted to respond briefly to your last post (top of page 65 - posted on 29-8-2007 @ 09:29 PM)

Slayer, Jesus, and others are still on the bill.

Hey OTD, thanks for your patience with me
Do you have a venue booked yet ? I always wondered how that works. Do you have to put money upfront or do you give them a cut of the gate ?

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   

That's the question.

In the spirit of the previous posts on this subject, I wanted to extend an offer to get your questions answered.

I am going to forward your questions to a friend of mine, who I suspect will answer as many as he can get to.

This is the same friend who has asked me to open the other posts, but this time, without his prompting, I'm putting him on the spot LOL

I think he'll be a good sport about it. He wants to get this information out there now, in particular, because he believes that things are going to occur very soon to lend credibility to his story, so let the games begin!

Thank you for anyone who wishes to submit a question!!

(If you want to know more, please read my last post on "How can someone prove to you they time traveled?" bottom pg 10).

[edit on 23-1-2007 by OnTheDeck]

well if i could ask a question is what the heck are you doing here and are elvis and tupac really dead

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Here is a quick message that I can't get rid of.
I have no idea what it is about.

Bathe in the Light.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 07:37 AM
link   
OMG I have been totally hammered at work today with messages. I had to stop once and post the above message, but that didn't stop it. The rest has been coming through during the day. I could not focus on work and sat at a desk and went in and out of like a day dream.
This is awesome, it is all falling into place very quickly. I have no doubt any more that it is the work of the higher self.

Here is the message in full

The Contenders are now starting to awaken.
A Contender has always known,
but until now, has known not.
The symbols in life that so many see as right,
will be realized to be things that are wrong.
It is in the moment when the Controllers are their strongest,
that you will see them at their weakest.
A Contender will ask the most questions,
and evaluate the answers with knowingness.
The collective consciousness is seeking you now,
it is playing with your fingertips.
The more you become, the more you will be one.
Bathe in the Light.

I feel like running outside and screaming to the world that I am awake. I have been whacked by some revelations from my past in the last day or so. The eagle has landed.

Hey Win 52!! , I have been reading your messages again. Like I said before, you are in the zone man.

OTD and TD. I can now see the extra dimension to your radio show and OTD's research. You guys are so there. You are working on a level higher than you may think.

Well I am outta here before you think I am tripping or something...lol

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Contender?

Once again, another message that struck me to the core.

I now know my journey is a necessary one, for me.

I can't see the end result, but I must go and trust in my higher self.

I have known all my life, but I never knew what it was that I knew.

I am ready to wake up.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyber_Wasp

i have recently been reading up and talking to people on the photon belt on skype...and well the bathe in the light thing sounds familure but i cant put my finger on it...oh well in time

i also want to add this quote that is from Andy Pero one of the montalk boys...i feel it has significance in any discussion.

When we think about ourselves we think about how advanced we are as a society and as human beings. How smart we are, and how invincible we are. The rulers of our own domain and all creatures living with in it. Yet if you look at the history of the Universe in relative terms, man has been in existence for less than one millionth of the time it takes you to blink your eye once, during the entire course of your lifetime. AND that is just since the creation of the Earth. Modern man's existence is again a infinitesimal fraction of the existence of Homo sapiens. Yet here we are, all knowing, and all power full. This demeanor only reinforces the arrogance and the pomposity of humanity.

If you look at everything in relative terms. If you could cut the skin off the earth, like and orange peel, and laid it flat like a circle. If this was a map of ONLY our solar system. In relative terms the Earth would be the size of a grain of sand. A speck of dust floating through space. Jupiter would be the size of a penny or marble, and the Sun would be the size of a volley ball. So that's how big we are. One grain of sand hurling around an object the size of a volley ball placed in the center of the entire world as it is laid out flat like an orange skin. If you then took another 100 Billion of these "orange" skins and laid them end to end this would make up only our Galaxy

Then, if you took another 100 Billion Galaxy's and stuck them all together, you may even come close to having a fraction of the known Universe. And here we are thinking that we are "Big #" because we have the Internet.

When I was growing up the television series "Star Trek" was a far out science fiction fantasy show that was the source of many adult's and children's dreams. The ability to travel through space with relative comfort. To have weapons that killed with a beam of light. To be able to transport people to different places by taking their molecules apart and then rearranging them exactly in the same order somewhere else seemed to be such fantasy that that was all it could ever be. Just a fantasy, because to accept it as being a reality would be to accept something that is beyond our understanding. This of course could not be possible because we are the most advanced society that this world has ever seen. And of course if we can't do it, it therefor cannot be done. This is the thinking that we as a society have undertaken, thus showing our gross arrogance as a species.

Think about this. Think about where we are today. Think of where we were 500 years ago, and think of where we will be 500 years from now.

In the year 1497 (500 years ago) the Portuguese explorer Vasco da Gama, was just leaving Lisbon with four ships to investigate the possibility of a sea route to India around the Cape of Good Hope. We hadn't even explored the entire planet yet, and were traveling around in wooden sail boats. Imagine if a Harrier Jet suddenly appeared over one of Vasco da Gama's ship's. Do you think he would have thought that this thing was simply a Navy pilot flying in what is now by modern standards to be considered to be out dated technology. Of course not, he would have thought that that was some kind of "space ship" or something. Maybe it was even some sort of god. Why? Because as far as he was concerned (his time based sense of reality) his ships were at the cutting edge of technology. He we in control of the most advanced technologies mankind had ever seen. Something of this nature would be beyond even his wildest fantasies. Yet 500 years later here we are doing it. That's about 10 generations of humanity. Think about that in terms of the Universe and how laughable of a time frame it really is. In 500 years we have gone from wooden boats and trying to find all the land masses on our planet to having super computers and are exploring beyond our own world into the universe.

What will the world look like in another 500 years. As I am writing all this down on a computer. When I bought it was the state of the art technology. The smallest and fastest that money could buy (at least the technology available to the public). Yet less then two years later my computer is now become vastly outdated as computer speeds have virtually tripled, and have reduced in size by almost half from when I bought mine. The point here is that the world is moving so fast right now, with super computers, DNA cloning, UFO technologies, the idea of a world such as the one portrayed in the television show "star Trek" was once nothing more then a fantasy. The fact is that it will be here within the next 500 years. That's less then 10 generations of humanity. In relativity to the age of the Universe, that's less then one billionth of the time that it takes you to blink your eye once during the course of your lifetime.

What is going to happen to the world during that time. As portrayed in many of the science fiction movies there will be one world government to rule the world. If you stop and take a look around you at what's happening to the world you can see it happening right in front of you. As corporations merge to form bigger and bigger companies. As banks merge to become bigger and more powerful financial institutions and all become interlocked as the size of each corporate merger continues to grow at an exponential rate. As we will all soon have only number to identify us. We will need only one card to do all of our financial transactions, for all of our identification needs, for everything This is what the introduction of what we call the "DEBIT card" by our financial institutions was supposed to establish.

So, who is going to be running the show when all this occurs? The government and elected officials? The question here is who will really be running the show? When we think about people or organizations who operate outside the normal parameters of what our society has established for itself. We think of these people as criminals or outcasts of what "we" deem as acceptable behavior. We think of organizations such as the Mafia or drug cartels. We think of these organizations in a negative manor because of the reputation that they bring to the table and the type of people they are associated with doing their business. We think of them as being typically a "Blue Collar" operation. They deal in smuggling, gambling, drugs, loan sharking and stealing, etc. The size of these operations can number in the hundreds and even thousands of people who are involved with each organization, and we generally don't have a great anxiety about these people because we feel secure in that the police or the FBI are after them and their operations.

But what about the "White Collar" organizations? The organizations that OWN the police and the FBI. Do we think that they could not exist because the upscale "white collar" professionals just would not be smart enough to organize such an operation. We simply don't think about this possibility because we never hear anything about it! The reason why? It is because these organizations, who unlike the Mafia who have limits to their power, these organizations are so powerful that they really are the ones who control the country. If they don't want something to come out in the news it simply doesn't. Why, because they control the news papers, and the television stations, and the police and the FBI and the politicians. They control everything, and they are white collar. Instead of running drugs and being on the news about it, they own vast shares of stock in "Blue chip" companies, and then run the drugs simply in a politicians personal plane! If something doesn't go their way they send over the FBI or the state police. If something doesn't go their way and needs to be changed legally they simply talk to all the Senators they need to to get the laws changed in their favor. These networks of the white collar organizations are so vast and powerful that they are in reality the people who run the world.

We simply never hear about them because that's the way they want it. Are these people criminals? It's a good question. The definition of a criminal is someone who breaks the law. So how do we control the people who control the people who make the laws. The people who really do act "above the law" because in reality they really are. What is considered to be murder and what is considered to be "a political objective". It all depends on your perspective. If you ask the citizens of Iraq if they think the United States is an honorable country for what they did in the Gulf war. They all think that we are a bunch blood thirsty insolent bastards. But here in the United States, publicly, we have no problem killing tens of thousands of Iraqis as long it keeps me from having to go cold in the winter from a lack of oil and because the new people say that we must "to preserve OUR interests in the area". Again, it's all a matter of perspective, and a matter of which side you are on. The winning side or the losing side.

After the end of world war II, as the horror of what the Nazi party doing to concentration camp prisoners started to come into the light. When the experiments the Nazi doctors were conducting began to become unraveled. All hell began to break loose as the war effort was lost.

In the aftermath as Germany surrendered, what did the United States Army do? They rounded up all the Nazi doctors and scientists who, for the past few years had been performing horrific experiments on concentration camp prisoners. And treated them like kings as the rest of Germany starved. Why? They wanted their knowledge, and what they had discovered.

As the United States finally got into space and eventually to the moon. Two of the main contributors were Nazi scientist who had years earlier tortured or used slave labor to further their work. But now that they were working for us they are hero's. The first one was the scientist Wehrner Von Braun who was one of the chief engineers for Hitler's rocket program. Braun was the chief engineer for the Saturn V rocket that boosted the Neil Armstrong and the Apollo 11 crew to the moon. The other Nazi scientist, who's name escapes me, was responsible for the torture of hundreds of prisoners by placing them in a metal box at high altitudes and then would see how human beings could survive until the pressure in their ear drums became so severe that it drove them mad. The subjects were driven to the point of madness and many pulled their hair out and literally ripped the skin off their scalps in an attempt to relieve the build up of pressure in their heads. Yet this man then has his war history wiped clean by the U.S. Army and ended up designing the space suite that Neil Armstrong wore during his space walk on the moon. Now this man has become a hero.

So! We must ask ourselves the reality question? Is that the extent of it? What about the rest of them? Did the Nazi's simply disappear? The reality is that they have been here all along. The truth is that they never really went away. And the truth is that they have slowly been taking over right in front off your eyes.

There are many theories about how the Nazi party was transplanted to the west after the end of world war II. How the United States government working in conjunction with the Nazi scientists (as well as the elite "central inner core" of the Nazi party) after the war ended continued to explore the usage of electromagnetic devices on human subjects fore the sole propose of "MIND CONTROL". The most famous and ongoing program is the project called the MKULTRA program and the MONTAUK project. The MKULTRA program is where the CIA began their experiments using '___' as well as a series of other drugs to try and find "a truth drug" a way to control peoples minds through manipulation and Hypnosis. The program was supposedly suspended and NEVER was to be attempted on U.S. citizens. As stated by the former director of the CIA Richard Helms "We do not target American citizens". The program was designed to not only find a way to control people's minds but the Ultimate goal was to control them to the point of being able to make them into "Manchurian Candidates". The CIA says that it supposedly cut off the program in 1973 without having succeeded. Even though there have been several "Manchurian Candidate" type assassinations and assassin attempts after 1973. Such as David Chapman who on Dec 8th 1980 killed the beetle John Lennon, or John Hinckley Jr. when he shot President Reagen in 1981. All of these were hypnotic mind control types of assassination's, and there are many other examples such as the Kennedy assassination and the list goes on and on.

These programs were supposedly abandoned, they were not. They in fact became more and more successful, and as a result of this moved higher and higher up the security clearance levels and eventually under ground to the "Secret Societies" the "Secret government". Very powerful groups who's links are to the Nazi party and who's network of spies and contacts reaches so far into the government, the media, the judicial system to the point that they are almost unstoppable. Do these groups really exist, and do they play a major role in the outcome of politics around the world. Do these groups practice "MIND CONTROL" to try and manipulate people into doing their bidding. Can these people create a "Manchurian Candidate" to use for their own political purposes.

Let me tell you, THAT THEY CAN, AND THEY ARE DOING IT RIGHT NOW. I know this because it happened to me. I am a survivor only for reasons which will be explained later. These people, this organization, got hold of me at a young age and then continued to manipulate me through out my life. All the way up to the present moment.

Who are these people, THE ILLUMINATI. Who are the Illuminati? If you look on the back of a one dollar bill, you will see a pyramid with an "All seeing eye" in the middle of it. Stating that we are always watching you. The Illuminati is the elite of the elite in secret societies. Going back to almost biblical times these are the groups which truly control the world. Now with the era of modern technology mind control has become a reality as it has been discovered that the human brain can be manipulated to control all aspects of emotion ranging from fear, to anger, to happiness, simply by transmitting at a frequency of 425-450MHz Which by a very outrageous coincidence is the same frequency used as the H.A.R.R.P. project going on right now! And if you don't think they are doing it now to you right now then you are not in touch with what is really happening to the world we live in.

This is my story, and this is my life. This is the time line in which events occurred as well as I can recall. As I slowly regain my memory this is my life as I can remember it. This is however just a rough outline and many of the parallel timelines which coexist during my life have been left out as this document. As time goes by more and more of the pieces will fall into place.

www.angelfire.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
after reading some of these posts, all I can say is if OTD or TD offer you some kool-aid and tell you to meet up with the mother ship, DON'T DRINK IT !!!!!!

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   

after reading some of these posts, all I can say is if OTD or TD offer you some kool-aid and tell you to meet up with the mother ship, DON'T DRINK IT !!!!!!

man your over obsessive about this aren't you... and that post you gave has no relevance or desirable info for this thread. Have you any prouf that td will be the one that will give out the kool-aid, how do you know it is cool aid?

just for the record, if we ever get a chance to meet...lets just say its not gonna look to good...stop insulting people too

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY

man your over obsessive about this aren't you... and that post you gave has no relevance or desirable info for this thread. Have you any prouf that td will be the one that will give out the kool-aid, how do you know it is cool aid?

just for the record, if we ever get a chance to meet...lets just say its not gonna look to good...stop insulting people too

are you threatening me ? for the record, I'm 6'6", 310, and don't take kindly to threats

the kool-aid reference is a cult reference. If you believe Jesus, JFK and Elvis are going to be at a Slayer concert, consider it a favor if I jog your brains just enough to not give away your material possessions because they are keeping you down

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I found this in another thread today on ATS. It is being discussed there.

It is a quick read, but one I found to be very informative.

A message from the group here to help ys

The ATS thread of discussion. Ripe with scoffers.

For me:

Ahhhh.... The kool aid tastes great. Ha Ha Ha

I have been living next to a radio transmission tower, above the radio station's equipment. That is why the messages get garbled when I am at home.

The messages I get when sitting at this desk are very clear. I am 3 miles away from my Apartment.

The chanelling through Cyber_Wasp is a necessary skill we need to practice. Did you get anything strange about 12 hours ago midnight here on Friday/Saturday AM, Wasp?

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I would ask one thing and one thing only. Can i come with you?

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by JSR

some of us value the concepts of adventure, exploration, excitement, learning. simple as that.

as for what question I would ask: "can yout teach me how to do it?"

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   

are you threatening me ? for the record, I'm 6'6", 310, and don't take kindly to threats

the kool-aid reference is a cult reference. If you believe Jesus, JFK and Elvis are going to be at a Slayer concert, consider it a favor if I jog your brains just enough to not give away your material possessions because they are keeping you down

yea man i doubt that, even if you are as big as that it don't mean crap, you probably dont even know how to fight. And you don't take kindly to threats, man your sitting behind a computer screen eating Cheeto's aren't you. But this is hopeless, internet insults are stupid...but one day we will meet.

just for the record, you don't bring kool-aid to a grown mans party...

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   

yea man i doubt that, even if you are as big as that it don't mean crap, you probably dont even know how to fight. And you don't take kindly to threats, man your sitting behind a computer screen eating Cheeto's aren't you. But this is hopeless, internet insults are stupid...but one day we will meet.

lol, name the time and place tough guy. I live in Fairfield cty Connecticut, USA. I'll meet you anywhere between Boston and Philadelphia

we could always meet at the concert, but you and I both know that's never going to materialize.

[edit on 1-9-2007 by syrinx high priest]

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   

lol, name the time and place tough guy. I live in Fairfield cty Connecticut, USA. I'll meet you anywhere between Boston and Philadelphia

we could always meet at the concert, but you and I both know that's never going to materialize.

[edit on 1-9-2007 by syrinx high priest]

Yea man i am down...i live in New Orleans, if your ever down here just post it. But i will hopefully be up in Pittsburgh, i could drive down to Philly...and then we could do the do..hahah

Oh but the concert is a good idea, and believe me the only thing that is going to materialize is my fist in your face...hahah

new topics

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join