It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If you could ask a time traveler a question what would you ask?"

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I have to say yesterday i was tired as hell, at one point throughout the day, i ended up not wanting to do anything so i went to sleep around 9..it was crazy lol

but i wanted to say that i watched the David Wilcock's video and i have to say it blew my mind when he was talking about ascension.

in part 2 at 27:00 he starts talking about ascension and how it is absolute ecstasy, were the people that went through the time tunnel felt like they were incredible, they new everything that ever was, had all knowledge that there could be, they said they could do anything they wanted and that it was just pure pleasure. This was near and around the time of December 2012.

One thing that i found interesting was in part 3 at 13:50 were he talks about zooming in on something and no matter how many times you zoom in you eventually see the same thing, i remember watching this somewhere i think Micheal Tsarion talks about a similar concept but i cant really put my finger on it.

And finally the last part, in part 4 at around 12:30 he talks about people fearing the loss of their personality. and even before that he talks about the ascension and what will happen, like first we will ascend to the 4th dimensions, were we can move stuff with our mind, have unconditional love, performing healing...basically become superhuman. Then we will move into the 5th dimension were we are more aware and have the unconditional love plus wisdom or something. All leading twords our spiritual evolution stage that ends with us being the creator in a sense, were we are the galaxy, we are the planet, were we have all knowledge. I actually started getting a little scared about this, because well i didn't want to lose my personality, i didn't want to lose who i am now. And i know that if people did watch this video they would think the same thing, but then he said at 12:30 that you become this oneness and its not losing who you are its gaining who you are. I dunno it freaked me a little, but i think that that is thousands maybe even millions of years down the road of our spiritual evolution...so we got enough time to be our selves, and have fun doing it.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Hi, Cyber!! Aloha, ATS!!

At this point in the game, it's pretty funny, but when I see a corroboration for TD's experiences, such as had occurred in the David Wilcock video, I kind of take in in stride now ahha

I spoke with TD yesterday (before I'd seen the two part Dan Burisch interview) and TD pointed out to me that in the second part, at between 51min 30sec and 52min, Dan Burisch actually describes these human-looking ETs as looking like "Bratz Dolls". This is something TD has mentioned on numerous occasions, but I've often just overlooked it as an important point. But here he gets confirmation/corroboration from Dan Burisch(!).

In David Wilcock's case, David says he met this guy who looked like a "biker", in New York, who said he worked at Montauk, and with whom David is periodically in contact. TD intends on contacting David Wilcock, sending him a couple of photos of himself, sharing his story, and seeing if anything clicks with the person David is in contact with...

In any event, there are two individuals who I find on the cutting edge of what we are experiencing now, and they both have made admissions in these most recent interviews that corroborates what TD has shared thus far. Amazing!!

This story is becoming more real every day...

Here are links to the Dan Burisch interview page at Project Camelot, and a page at stealthskater.com that offers more of a background and credibility for Dan.

Hi, Cyber!! Ever since I found David Wilcock's website, I've really felt that he is an important figure in putting all of these puzzle pieces together.

I actually remember seeing David Wilcock appear years ago, probably when he first emerged with the reincarnation story. I thought the likeness was amazing, but David sort of went by the wayside for me, only to reemerge now.

There are several things that David suggests that fill in some blanks for me, and reconcile some things. One of the majors was how we could have predictions of both a positive future of ascension, and at the same time predictions about catastrophes and cataclysms.

This can be understood in two ways, according to David. The first is that the individual receiving and transmitting the message affects the content/nature of that message. David said that individual channels can allow (directly or indirectly) negative source material to be channeled through them. This could explain disaster-mongers.

David also suggests that an ascension and a major pole shift/cataclysm can be explained as both occurring in the future if you consider the following - that the majority of human beings will be moved into a different time/space before this pole shift/these events occur, which would allow for both predictions to be accurate.

In a smaller sense, David explains that the greater geophysical activity occurring now is more a countermeasure to the energies we ourselves are producing that need to be balanced. He says that if/when people are more honest with themselves, and are able to admit to and deal with our own negative energy/system upsets, that the earth wouldn't need to create these counterbalances.

David also has an interesting view on the Illuminati as coming into being a thousand or more years ago as more a response/rebellion against stricter Christian viewpoints. They were at odds with what they saw as restrictive tenets, and an organization that threatened their way of life. David says he's met with a couple of ex-Illuminati members, and describes a little of their lifestyle.

He says that these folks are born into this lifestyle, and most of them would get out if they could. Well, I'll reiterate TD's comments on this, and that is that they will all get a chance to get out very soon. Be patient.

David also describes a message his brother received in his stead. David talks about a time when he was meditating outside, and looked up to see a ufo. He said to himself, "Well, all I'd like to experience now is a ball of light floating into my room and delivering an intelligent message." He didn't get that message directly, but he relates with a mix of humor and gratitude how his brother did.

His brother described to him a ball of light or energy, floating into the room in which he was meditating, and then opening up into a vortex. What the energy communicated to David's brother before he left was the following, "The ascension that your brother is writing about will not happen all at once. It is an experience of cosmic connection to the universe that comes in a sequence of events, increasingly uplifting and amazing. You have just experienced the first of these events."

Are you ready? Anyone experiencing crop circles, or ufos; anyone who is having contact experiences, synchronicities and signs; anyone who is experiencing terrific upsets, or terrific calm during these times are experiencing the first stages of the connection consciousness; the cusp of these changes.

I would suggest that the folks who live and die by the stock market, or their finances, are being schooled on the important things in life. And what is that? Life itself. That everything is connected. Even those leading a life of avarice are being shown what, above all, is important - and real.

I can't remember where I read it, but someone made a simple comment about "not thinking" as these things unfold. It's pretty simple; but it's true. It's not about left brain logic, reason, or analysis. It's about experiencing; letting go and experiencing. And it takes a lot of trust and faith in the process.

I'm not a religious person, but David made a simple comment about Jesus and what he spoke of about the future. All David says was, roughly, "Is it possible Jesus knew what he was talking about?" David recites Jesus', "These things I do ye shall do and greater, because I go to the father." Jesus also says that God is not "out there" - he is within us,

"And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you."
(Luke 17:20-21 KJV)

SOURCE

David Wilcock, in the interview, talked about an incident of automatic/channeled writing, where he and a friend (or his brother) were in a darkened room, trying to use pencil and paper to get a message from their contacts, or higher self.

David said he closed his eyes and focused on his third eye energy. He said his hand began to move, which startled him. He jumped up and turned on the light. What he read on the piece of paper was, "Christ cometh."

Again, I don't want to get religious here - although I think the stigma (no pun intended) of religion is strictly the result of abuse by those who use it for selfish purposes, but Jesus talks about his return. Jesus says that the Kingdom of Heaven returning to earth upon his return.

And I John saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband...and God Himself shall be with them, and be their God. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away" (Revelation 21:2-4 KJV)

SOURCE

When I think of Jesus, I think of an individual who understood; who was consciously connected to the source. When people (David) say "Christ", I understand that as "Christ consciousness." David talks about the entity "RA" as a group/planetary consciousness. win 52 mentions that his guide/contact may be a group consciousness, so I can see that.

In any event, we're all in it. For those with eyes to see and ears to hear...For the learning impaired, you will see it too...soon

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Hi, ATSGUY!!

Just read your post. You said (bottom page 63),

...and even before that he talks about the ascension and what will happen, like first we will ascend to the 4th dimensions, were we can move stuff with our mind, have unconditional love, performing healing...basically become superhuman.

Then we will move into the 5th dimension were we are more aware and have the unconditional love plus wisdom or something. All leading twords our spiritual evolution stage that ends with us being the creator in a sense, were we are the galaxy, we are the planet, were we have all knowledge.

I would suggest that the evolution continues indefinitely. Beyond imagination.

It's interesting, but David talks about how humans (or sentient beings) existed on earth, living for thousands of years, but not evolving, or growing. It was a community where everyone knew they were one; everyone was connected, and it was a utopian society.

As a way to encourage/support growth/evolution, David said it was necessary to create a negative, what I see as agitating, force to inspire and foster growth. Now, this can be said to have originated with the very advanced, group consciousness that oversees this particular universe, who are directly, consciously connected to the one source, or as originating specifically and directly from the source itself.

In any event, it brings to mind the saying, "What doesn't kill me makes me stronger," or, "adversity creates character"...

It makes sense in a way, but that doesn't mean one should condone these actions, or ally with these negative energies. They are a means of leading us back to the source.

However, there are those who ally with these forces, knowingly or not, who will learn that this universe is positively oriented; and, as David says in the interview, those folks pursuing the negative path will eventually find their souls cannot sustain that energy indefinitely, and they will begin to deteriorate, or dissolve. It's not a good thing.

In any event, we are about to experience a graduation ceremony. We are on the cusp of it now. I won't go on about this, but it is what I believe. I'm ready to "see" these changes. I talked to TD about this a little yesterday, and he's ready to see them too. It's enough to trust in the process, and to believe that this is actually what is happening, but we're ready to take it to the next level.

Not to get too selfish, or ahead of ourselves, but it's been a long time coming haha I say this, because I know people (including me and TD) are tired of hearing about what is going to happen. We want it to just happen. So I'll stop going on about it...

ATSGUY, you also said,

in part 4 at around 12:30 he talks about people fearing the loss of their personality...I actually started getting a little scared about this, because well i didn't want to lose my personality, i didn't want to lose who i am now. And i know that if people did watch this video they would think the same thing, but then he said at 12:30 that you become this oneness and its not losing who you are its gaining who you are.

I dunno it freaked me a little, but i think that that is thousands maybe even millions of years down the road of our spiritual evolution...so we got enough time to be our selves, and have fun doing it.

You basically responded to this (your own) apprehension earlier in your post,

...in part 2 at 27:00 he starts talking about ascension and how it is absolute ecstasy, were the people that went through the time tunnel felt like they were incredible, they new everything that ever was, had all knowledge that there could be, they said they could do anything they wanted and that it was just pure pleasure.

haaha Did this guy, who through scientific means, forced himself into this "place" without any preparation, seem terrified or lost? Nope. He wanted to dive back in - he didn't want to leave(!).

Just like David's brother described his experience with the ball of light, you can expect to be guided, step by profound step, into something that your soul longs for. It's not about creating fear and trauma - it is about coming home; and it's about coming into who and what we really are.

To me, these experiences are going to be positive and profound; startling at times? Yes. But that's what we're here for...

I wouldn't be fearful, ATSGUY. We are operating from a very limited view of the process and the universe from our little desk. I understand what you're saying though. I've wondered myself what these experiences will be like. When you suggest to people that they may experience something different than going to work, grouting the bathroom floor, or going to the mall, they start to get really uneasy ahah

Actually, the part that got me a little uneasy was when David was talking about the entire planet moving into a vortex similar to the Bermuda Triangle. He says that the Bermuda Triangle is one of the many natural vortexes on the planet.

The ascension/shift that will occur around 2012, David says, will be like the entire planet moving into a different energy field; like moving into a large Bermuda Triangle. When I thought about going into the Bermuda Triangle it didn't engender positive feelings ahaha I know that it will not be terrifying, and that fear needs to be let go of through this entire process. I also believe that we will be in conscious contact with greater aspects of ourselves, and our greater family, who will be attending us through these changes.

I don't want to get my own thoughts and beliefs mixed up with what TD sees. I believe that David Wilcock is on the right track. Some of the things David sees as coming to pass, TD has also, and this is something that has drawn TD to David Wilcock. It's also very interesting to note that David may be in contact with TD's future self...

David does not, however, mention a mass landing, or anything about the concert. I don't know what this means exactly, but I think everyone here is adding their own pieces to the puzzle. Could this concert and mass landing occur after the shift? There are some unknowns/gray areas (no pun intended) with regard to the next sixty months. We will have to wait and see.

Another point that TD clarified for me yesterday, was that the beings ("Ben") that contacted him were not the typical gray aliens. TD described these beings as being tall, maybe 6' or so. He said they had large eyes, but wasn't sure they were the large, black eyes typically associated with grays. TD also said that these beings' mouths were very broad. He likened their mouths to that of a muppet.

This was a correction on the earlier description of these beings as typical grays. They were different. TD also said Ben (these beings) wore skintight body suits with a regular looking belt. TD was startled when his wife described her own contact experiences and described the same being(?). Also, Ben originally communicated with TD verbally, and in English, which really surprised TD. It was after that that Ben communicated telepathically.

I have dreamt of beings that were very fair skinned, almost white, who were slightly shorter than me, and who wore very pale blue, or white robes with hoods. They seemed slightly short and...not rotund, but not thin. Their eyes, as I recall, were shaped like ours, but were much larger; and they had a pupil and iris from what I recall...

I haven't watched the new Burisch vids yet, so I can't comment on those. I know that David Wilcock says he's met some of the folks in these circles, and believes some of them are very credible.

I think TD is connected to these groups in some way, at the very least by sharing similar experiences, and in the extreme, possibly having worked with some of them (Montauk, Serpo, Bob Lazar, etc.), or by having his future self make contact with one of them (David)...

It's a cool puzzle...and big...

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I wanted to make a quick post in response to a post Cyber made just under the halfway mark on page 63.

Cyber asked me the following,

OTD, Have you had any soreness around the back of the ear lobe or the back of the ears (ie around where the ear joins the head) on the mornings you wake up, after a restless night?

TD and I had a conversation this past weekend (the Saturday interview) where TD said that he's had this annoying ringing in his ears for a bit, and it was more than uncomfortable.

Cyber asked if it was me, but I believe the "message" Cyber was given may have pertained to TD. I thought that was cool.

Cyber, I understand your caution with regard to your guidance/messages, but if there is anything that you are considering posting with regard to this thread, or to the events that TD and others see as happening, I would say just to throw them out there. The readers can decide how and where they want to categorize your statements.

I feel, like you've stated, that the message is important, but any recipients for specific messages may have to be open-ended until you've honed that part of it.

I am really curious though, as to whether or not you are getting anything about these changes...

Look forward to reading your posts...

All of these things seem to be clicking into place in the most unusual ways...

Props to Cyber, ATSGUY, win 52, and everyone filling in the blanks and offering their insights!!

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Ok...I have not done much with other people's visions. One main reason was not to corrupt my line of thinking by what others see. I wanted my experiences to be as authentic as possible.

That was the first video about any of this, I have listened to. It is now my understanding that what is here fills in a lot of the blanks, much like the small messages Cyber Wasp was giving me.

When I fill in the blanks using what is brought up in those videos, the whole picture becomes a lot more clear. It seems like we are guided to seek others knowledge as well as using the knowledge we have, to form a collective consciousness for changes we are going through.

During my OBE I was told to look for a group, where the ideas I have about our future will fit into and mesh with others who have the same, but slightly different dreams. The collective will become one thought, one action for the whole. This action will help with the changes we are going to experience.

I have had limited time to sit at this desk watching videos. I may have more time soon.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
i would ask for the winning lottery numbers

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by manbearpig

That is the most popular request in this thread.

Do you feel that a windfall of money will solve your problems? That may only add to them.

This is not about getting rich quickly, but rather a wealth of information to help you find the real hidden treasure, the truth and why you are living today.

The information you can read about in these pages will give you the things necessary for survival into the new system. This will give you more freedom than you could ever hope to gain by using money.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52

Originally posted by manbearpig

That is the most popular request in this thread.

Do you feel that a windfall of money will solve your problems? That may only add to them.

This is not about getting rich quickly, but rather a wealth of information to help you find the real hidden treasure, the truth and why you are living today.

The information you can read about in these pages will give you the things necessary for survival into the new system. This will give you more freedom than you could ever hope to gain by using money.

Right on Win, man i tell you i have seriously changed...although i have always thought of money as a hinderence (lol is that even a word) t words our society, at one point i thought that my dream was to become rich and have cars, big houses, lots of money...but ever since a few years ago i started thinking differently, and with the help of this thread it has changed me forever...its not about wanting money and becoming rich (although some money would help in life a lil), its about gaining knowledge, becoming more spiritual and mental...sometimes i think money was made in place to stop people from thinking on the more life going and spiritual side (which it was lol).

But anyway if you honestly want to ask a time traveler what the lottery numbers will be, well then you deserve to shoot yourself right there on the spot (no offense to TD who needs it for the concert).

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I don't even remember the guy's name (the video's I just watched), and all I can say is buckle up.

There has been a lot of blanks in what I see as our future, and those are now being filled in. I guess I was just being led into looking at what other people can bring to the stew.

So much of that makes so much sense to me, I have not had even the slightest objection. I can't say the same about other threads like Sleeper's. He may be in contact, but there seems to be too many questions about the reality of some of that.

This material is much more in tune with my own revelations. It seems to add a lot, in a positive way. I am getting a big affirmation as I am typing.

OTD - I believe your roll is one of non involvement in the psi part of this, because there needs to be someone who looks at all of this with an objective eye. If there are any flaws in the material, you will find them and point that out to the rest of us. So far things have been positive.

The guy TD describes is similar to the guy in my apartment. Thin, big broad smile, fairly tall, pale complection, etc.

You will become more involved in the PSI abilities as time marches on. I knew things were going to change, and now after listening to #'s 2 & 3 of those videos, I am going to plan in that direction.

It seems that things will just sort of gradually change over the next few years, till we hit that wall Dec 2012. After that all bets are off.

The good news is that most of us will have left this place. The only ones left behind will experience some type of negative experience.

The strange part is that information unlocked a bunch of things I once understood as a child, but life in the fast lane made those things blind to me. The door is open a bit wider now and I am getting all of those childhood beliefs streaming back into my memory. It is quite a revelation, so to speak.

The idea of one singular God is wrong. It is much more than that. We all have God within us. That means we can all be god at the same time. We are all one, we just need to have one conciousness. That is what we have been stripped of, our ability to act as one or with one goal. I still don't think I got it straight, but that is the best I can do to describe it. My description is not very good to explain the whole scenario of what we can expect. I just don't have the vocabulary to describe the extent of this.

Every fibre of my being believes this to be truth. How you see it tells the tale of where you will end up. There is no third option or pergatory, like we are led to think. You will either ascend to a higher plane of existance more in tune with the Universe, or stay here to meet your controller and possible demise. This earth is headed for a mass of changes, and if some live through that, all the best.

For me, I am looking towards the new Earth and life without suffering.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Hi, manbearpig, ATSGUY, win 52, and the world at large!!

manbearpig, if I had the lotto numbers I'd give them to you. I will tell you that by the time I have access to the lotto numbers and can give them to you they will be meaningless. And that's a good thing...

Your request has been made by many. Money can fill up a bank account, but you'll still be left with something "missing". This thread is here to show that that "something" that is missing is just around the corner...

ATSGUY, it's good to know that as this unfolds, that you are seeing positive, affecting changes...I think being involved in this has clarified for me what is important...I've always felt that our attitude toward ourselves and others was paramount...Our attitude about our lives...

It's easy to lose track. Even Mother Theresa went through a crisis of faith, I just learned...Typically, when you ask for help, or you ask for confirmation that "someone" is there, you don't get an answer...Some people are fortunate enough to get an answer that they can understand. That may be what this thread is offering to an extent...

win 52, I'm glad you found something in those videos. I certainly believe that David Wilcock is presenting one of the more accurate and comprehensive pictures of what is happening now. He even said himself that the scientists/whistleblowers that he's had the privilege of speaking with are still limited in their understanding of what is going on. In large part because of the compartmentalization that occurs in those programs...

win, you said,

OTD - I believe your roll is one of non involvement in the psi part of this, because there needs to be someone who looks at all of this with an objective eye. If there are any flaws in the material, you will find them and point that out to the rest of us. So far things have been positive.

You will become more involved in the PSI abilities as time marches on.

I'm glad to hear that (about the positive part). I have questioned what my part is here. I've questioned what my purpose is in general, but more specifically, as of the last year or so, I have wondered what my contribution is here. TD, yourself, Cyber, and others are offering "guidance" of some form from higher/intuitive sources.

It is enough for me to contribute research and an objective viewpoint. I talked to TD about this this past weekend, but aside from our recent photographic evidence (and on my side, my dreams), neither of us have experienced a contact, or paranormal experience per se, recently, that was undeniable.

I have to sort of chuckle at that, because TD has had a lifetime of experiences, including his abduction experience, and a string of corroborative experiences within the last year. And I've had these terrific ufo dreams of late, we've had the photo anomalies...If I had a working intuition, I'd say I can just tell things are different...

But I'm content trusting the messages I believe we are receiving directly and indirectly. If I am getting off track, I think I would know. As of right now, I feel like I am solidly on the right track, and doing what I'm supposed to be doing.

I don't mind that I am proceeding minus the paranormal experiences. I believe what you said, win, that I will, as will most everyone else, be coming into my own with regard to opening up my abilities. I've had an out of body experience, although brief, and I've meditated for years, and understand intuitively that compassion and mental passivity (as open observation) are the proper views to take and carry with you in your day to day life. Equanimity could be an appropriate term...

I've felt very content and calm lately. I know this may be miles away from where a lot of others are, but it's where I am...What I'm getting at with all of that is that, spiritually speaking, I think I'm more on track than not...Whatever will come will come of its own accord, and I'm fine with that.

Moving on...It's interesting, but you said,

The guy TD describes is similar to the guy in my apartment. Thin, big broad smile, fairly tall, pale complection, etc.

TD couldn't tell me whether or not the beings that took him (Ben, etc.) had large, black eyes like your typical grays. Because his description is of a race unfamiliar to me, I don't know what to think. But it's interesting that you may have seen the same types...Makes me wonder...

Also,

It seems that things will just sort of gradually change over the next few years, till we hit that wall Dec 2012. After that all bets are off.

It is my belief that we are probably experiencing changes now that are growing in intensity. If you've seen the OperationTerra.org website, you will have seen various messages from a group calling themselves the "Hosts of Heaven". They are communicating through the sites author, Sara Lyara Estes.

Their message of August 22, 2007, states, in part,

Well, now. We have asked to speak with you because of some changes that are imminent for you and for those of the first and second waves. Although they may be felt more intensely by those of the first wave, all of the people in those two groups will be affected.

To begin with, you may have noticed that the acceleration has intensified since we delivered our Bulletin on August 12. We are “down to it,” as you might say, so whatever hasn’t been dealt with is being dealt with now, with very few exceptions. That translates to more intense and relentless clearings, which may be very difficult for some of you as it can produce more intense physical symptoms because of the speed at which the energy has to move. There is still quite a way to go in this journey, and as things intensify in the world, your movement toward 4D will also intensify, which requires us to increase the rate at which you move through the necessary changes.

This is what you would call “the home stretch” of the journey back to full consciousness again. If one uses the metaphor of a human birth, this is the part where the labor pains come on top of one another, with practically no “breathing space” in between the pushes that lead to the newborn leaving the womb and entering another, altogether different environment.

SOURCE

There's more, but I wonder if these changes are really occurring. I've felt strange (in a good way) for the last year...Lately, I've experienced strong ufo dreams, as well as the deep sleep of dreamless nights, followed by mornings where it's difficult to get out of bed. I've been napping a lot lately; have been really dehydrated, despite drinking a lot of water...Have been periodically (like today) foggy and sort of lightheaded...Just don't know...

In any event, it's clear we are all moving into a new and different reality. No one keeping up with all of the happenings of 2007 can say that it is the same ol' same ol'. This has been a record year for crop circles, ufo sightings, politics - everything. And all signs suggest that these things are going to intensify...

I'm glad I can contribute in some meaningful way. And it is my hope that, as win suggests, I can offer a balanced viewpoint here; although, I'll admit that I have been persuaded by a lot of this stuff without, one could say, scientific, indisputable proof of much of it. I think that's acceptable though. At least I admit that there is a lack of evidence, and that anything is possible.

We shall see...

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Hello Everyone !!!!

I have just come from outside. I spent the last half hour outside in the dark sitting and looking at the eclipse on the moon and contemplating.
It looks like Mars as it is full and a redish / brown color. Through binioculars it looks as though Mars would as you approached.

I had a chance to observe the people in my street going about their lives. Many people came home ect. None of them even bothered to look. I think it is strange. There is a big freaking red ball in the sky and it is unnoticed.
It just makes you wonder.

I am feeling moments of peace and at one during the day. Sort of like where you skip through radio stations when you tune in for a brief moment then skip off to the next one. I am now prepared to say that there is a profound connection happening with ones higher self. With day to day activities it is still hard to make a connection. But the connections are happening on a more regular basis. I still don't understand how you have a higher self in a higher density but he is there alright.

Win 52 is so down with what is happening. I say what he says...lol
Hey Win !! Lets form a religion and go and spread the word........Hang on thats one of the reasons why this world is all screwed up... I forgot...lol

OTD, I was just thinking. There was another validation to TD's story that you both missed from the David Wilcock Video. The part how he was explaining the zero point reference from when you are born. When you travel forwards you somehow dissable the zero point reference and travel to the future. If you don't do this you age by the years you travel forward. When you return to your time you reanable the ZPO and your age returns to the time your are at from your birth in a short period. That explains the age regression and how you can travel for many years and not age when you come home. I hope I have explained it right

(Takes marks off TD and OTD for missing this)

The mystery of the missing animals - expect news stories about where have the such and such dissappeared to. Like the bees in the US for example. Animals that work in communities.....4th Density......hmmmmm

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I had an edit, but that got punted out. It was more like a statement to add.

The concert will be a necessary event. That is the only way this will ever get out to all the people, in a manner that they will accept what is going on, without any fear.

I had gotten so good at putting up PSI shielding. It has been nearly impossible for any communication to flow to me. I have effectively shut down all of it. I need to be able to recieve messages, not only when I want to get them.

That is how strong we, as humans, are.

We have the ultimate say in every part of our lives. We have the power to change things. We just need the faith. Take that word faith out of a religious context and use the idea like you owned it. The strength to walk into a situation eyes wide open, and know you will come out a better person because of it.

It takes a leap of faith to be able to take what is brought up in here, and move your lifestyle accordingly. Service to self is one of the big hurdles we have to overcome. How do you ask people, whose main objective was service to self, to change into service to others.

That is a hard egg to crack.

The other part of the edit was about an older version of TD talking to David, possibly? Are these things being checked out? What will we do if it is an older TD that talked to David Wilcox? Still nothing, because it will not come from people here on earth. People would still not believe it, till things actually start going down.

New stuff:

Communication skills antennae deployed, shields in a stable position, ok I am ready…. Oh yes, do not forget to buckle up.

The religion thing, the problem with the one I would start is that there would be no money to help the people in said religion out. It would be made up of the outcasts of society. It would be there to feed and help people out, without asking for money to run it. I think that one is slated for a different society than what we have on this planet now.

It has taken me years of having strange events happen to me, in order for me to accept what is going on. I can see it as being hard for people to buy into it. It is hard for me, even with all of the confirmation. How much of a stretch would it be for people who have had much less activity in their lives?

I do not think the average person is even remotely aware, how much involvement in things related to UFOs, mind control, and etc., the Government is involved.

This is the necessity of an event like the Concert event. This is when the pooh will be thrown into the fan, so to speak.

edit: That will be taking place very soon, I hear!

[edit on 28-8-2007 by win 52]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
so when is the concert, and who is on the bill so far ?

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I think I know who wants to be 1st in line for a Ticket !!!!!!

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Hi, win 52, syrinx, Cyber, and all the ships at sea...

First, syrinx, in your honor I will soon post as comprehensive accounting of what will be at the concert that TD, win 52, Martin from aliendoodles.com, Bonnie from alienabductionhelp.com and others see as occurring very soon.

All of that information is scattered throughout this thread, but I'll take some time and put it in one post (and I'll include your two favoriiiiiiiites haha).

Cyber, your post made me chuckle. Nothing at all against syrinx. Actually, as much as syrinx rails against this thread, he would really jump on board if he experienced these things, or thought they were going to come to pass. The bottom line is we all want to SEE these things. He's not alone...

Somewhat along these lines, I wanted to post another fleet sighting that occurred in two different parts of the world - but were of the same fleet!!

I received an email this morning from a member passing this story along. The two accounts, both taking place this month (August 2007) - one of them three days ago in the Netherlands, both involve the exact same craft, flying in a fleet formation; possibly in the form of a constellation. This really is fascinating.

Here is a link to the ufocasebook.com Netherlands sighting

Here is a link to the ufocasebook.com Essex, England sighting

(ufocasebook.com main page)

What do you think?

Hey, win!!

Your inspirations are inspirational! ahah

You said,

I had gotten so good at putting up PSI shielding. It has been nearly impossible for any communication to flow to me. I have effectively shut down all of it. I need to be able to recieve messages, not only when I want to get them.

Glad you got your shields up!! I practice a simple form of this on occasion...

I know what you mean about faith,

We have the ultimate say in every part of our lives. We have the power to change things. We just need the faith. Take that word faith out of a religious context and use the idea like you owned it. The strength to walk into a situation eyes wide open, and know you will come out a better person because of it.

Without any religious connotation, faith is simply trust; trust in oneself and the universe. You have to have this...Otherwise you'd go mad...The universe carries you along. If you try to force the process this way or that you end up getting bruised...It's heading in a good direction. Just trust that.

You said,

It takes a leap of faith to be able to take what is brought up in here, and move your lifestyle accordingly. Service to self is one of the big hurdles we have to overcome. How do you ask people, whose main objective was service to self, to change into service to others.

It's always an individual choice. The people in this thread are sharing what they believe and are experiencing. If this influences one to become more independent in their thinking, inspires a positive outlook, or gives one hope, then that's great.

The whole idea is that the individual has all of the wisdom, intelligence, and power they need. But they have been cleverly mislead to believe the opposite...Simple awareness of this fact will effect a change in the direction this train takes...There are, and will be, positive affirmations and nudges as we take the reigns back. That is what the universe ultimately wants us to do. There's a universe there for the taking, so to speak (not in a militaristic manner). Can we take it?

win, you asked,

The other part of the edit was about an older version of TD talking to David, possibly? Are these things being checked out? What will we do if it is an older TD that talked to David Wilcox? Still nothing, because it will not come from people here on earth. People would still not believe it, till things actually start going down.

Oh, TD is definitely contacting David Wilcock. With the statements that David made about this guy that TD has been meeting with his entire life, this is a given. We will update as that situation develops.

People may or may not believe, even if David Wilcock confirms what TD suspected. Remember that TD said, even though the concert is an amazing event, there will be countless numbers that still won't believe it was authentic. This is the mindset we are dealing with. That will change in time. I don't know for how many, but events are meant to lead in that direction...

Funny,

Communication skills antennae deployed, shields in a stable position, ok I am ready…. Oh yes, do not forget to buckle up.

You said,

The religion thing, the problem with the one I would start is that there would be no money to help the people in said religion out. It would be made up of the outcasts of society. It would be there to feed and help people out, without asking for money to run it. I think that one is slated for a different society than what we have on this planet now.

I think you mean that religion, in another society(?), was meant as aid to poor communities? Or did you mean this about the future of religion...? Just curious...

Finally,

I do not think the average person is even remotely aware, how much involvement in things related to UFOs, mind control, and etc., the Government is involved.

This is the necessity of an event like the Concert event. This is when the pooh will be thrown into the fan, so to speak.

edit: That will be taking place very soon, I hear!

I know - controllers. Can't live with 'em, can't kill 'em. ahaha Do you think Jim Croce will perform Time in a Bottle at the concert? ahah Or the Rolling Stones, Time is on My Side? KIDDING!! bad jokes...

Let's get that concert going!!!

I wanted to point out that Cyber recognized, in David Wilcock's video (I believe) statements were made that in effect corroborated what TD said about traveling back and being age-regressed. I can't remember which part David made these statements in, but his comments seemed to suggest that traveling backwards in time to the zero point of your birth would age-regress the time traveler.

Now he didn't mean simply traveling back in time age-regresses you, because he talked about people who traveled back in time and performed various things without regressing, so this has something to do with a specific mechanic of time travel...

Anyway, props to Cyber for paying attention. haha

Thank you all for posting!! This thread is becoming a historical document, and inspiration, a meeting place, and will be a message board as these things unfold.

Thank you all!! And syrinx, I'll hit you with the concert stuff soon...

Peace...

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Hey OTD !!!!

I find the mass sighting interesting. As usual the pictures are not all that clear but it looks like their were a lot of witnesses. When is it my countries turn for a fly over !!!
In my experience last night with the Eclipse of the Moon, I discovered that my camera is not up to scratch. I couldnt even get the Moon to appear on my screen.
As we are expecting a lot of anomolies, it is time to review your gear now before anything happens. You don't really want to miss out.
I am still having trouble trying to find a new video camera where I can use night shot in the day. I can't find a mod for a current model...

With the Zero Point Reference, I might not have explained it correctly.
David said at conception you have your Zero Point Reference. ZPR. The intitial problem with time travel is that if you jump ahead 10 years, the ZPR is still active so, your body catches up and ages that time is a short period of time. So your body reflects the age compared to the birth year. I am sure he said that they could disable the ZPR so that this did not happen. So if you went 100 years into the future or past your body aged normally.
This is an explanation of one of my 1st questions when I first started visiting the thread. You can spend 40 years in time travel and age 40 years. When you return to 20 years after your date of birth you re enable the ZPR and your body changes back to a 20 year old in a short period of time.
Don't make me find which video and what time on the video it is...

It is proof from another source about age regression and being able to travel for many years.

I have been watching all of the Dan Burisch videos on Project Camelot, and are still digesting it all. (Along with the David Wilcock information)
I still have another cd to go which is audio only accounts of Montauk.

We have a very steep learning curve ahead of us as a race. It is still sinking in that it is going to happen.

I have a weird question that maybe OTD or Win 52 might be able to answer. What did we acheive to move from 2nd to 3rd density? What abilities do we have now that we didn't then?

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Hi, Cyber!!

Quick response to your post.

You're right about having our "gear" ready. We may experience these flybys at any time and any place; or other phenomena...

And I gotcha on the Zero Point Reference, and how turning it off can effectively age-regress the time traveler. It's cool stuff. David definitely presents a way that this age-regression can be done...Corroboration...

I watched the earlier Dan Burisch videos (actually all of the interview videos at Project Camelot). It's all very intriguing. As David Wilcock suggest, though, and I think we can be confident this is the case, these folks are operating in a compartmentalized environment, where one hand doesn't know what the other is doing. I'm ready for the big picture...

Cyber, you had a question to which I may be able to offer at least a plausible answer. You asked,

I have a weird question that maybe OTD or Win 52 might be able to answer. What did we acheive to move from 2nd to 3rd density? What abilities do we have now that we didn't then?

David Wilcock actually uses the RA Law of One material in part to answer this in an article I've linked to before at his website (divinecosmos.com) entitled, "Law of One and 2012: The Facts!",

TIME HAS SPED UP — POSSIBLY 100 TIMES FASTER

Are you paying attention? This strongly implies that time as we know it has DRAMATICALLY sped up between second and third-density. We already know that in third-density the average animal's life is probably 9 years at best.

Ra secretly has slipped in the fact that time started going at least 100 times faster in 3D than it was in 2D!

This means that the actual RATE at which a creature lives out its life increased by 100 times. This is consistent with other reports I've seen of the variability of time.

Therefore, such a speeding-up should happen again when we go into 4D

SOURCE

He further states,

RAPID CHANGES BETWEEN 2D AND 3D VEHICLES

In the same way, a second-density body is not the same as a third-density body. Don Elkins summarized Ra's perspective on the difference between 2D and 3D 'vehicles' in Session 20:

Questioner: Speaking of the rapid change that occurred in the physical vehicle for the change from second to third density: this, you said, occurred in approximately a generation and a half. Body hair was lost and there were structural changes.

DW: STRUCTURAL CHANGES. We're talking about a rapid event — and the 4D transition is even more drastic because it is a light-body activation. Plenty of masters have Ascended and they disappear after bursting into light. If they come back they are in a light-body form. This is very, very different than what we're living in now.

SOURCE

He also says,

EVOLUTION IS AN ENERGETICALLY-DRIVEN PROCESS

DW: Don then asks about 2D-3D change to take an existing example of evolution. Obviously first, second and third density all co-exist and are visible to us, since first, second and third-density lifeforms all can be seen — 1D elements/minerals, 2D microbes/plants/insects/animals, and 3D human beings. Let's continue:

Questioner: Thank you. Taking as an example the transition between second and third-density, when this transition takes place, does the frequency of vibration which forms the photon (the core of all particles of the density), does this frequency increase from… the frequency we measure for the color orange, to the frequency we measure for the color yellow?

What I am getting at is, do all the vibrations that form the density, the basic vibrations of the photon, increase in a quantum fashion over a relatively short period of time?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. Then you see within each density the gradual up-grading of vibratory levels.

DW: Ra says it is CORRECT that the "basic vibrations of the photon increase in a quantum fashion over a relatively short period of time." Outside of these short, sudden shifts, there are also "gradual up-grading of vibratory levels" in between.

This raises the question — is it ONLY physical matter that is affected by a density shift? Clearly not. It is LIFE that is most affected. You can have a first-density world and if you sent a probe there, it might just look like a pretty barren place with rocks, water, fire and storm activity.

The important part is that the VIBRATIONS are not present to take those raw materials and begin arranging them into DNA, to form single and multi-celled organisms, which is second-density life as Ra explains it.

SOURCE

He also talks about, specifically, our shift from 2D to 3D,

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO MAKE THE EVOLUTIONARY TRANSITION?

Next Don will ask about the time it took for 2D to become 3D. Before we read that quote, let's keep in mind that he again re-iterates Ra's earlier statements, like he first did in Session 20. Here's his relevant quote from Session 20:

Questioner: Speaking of the rapid change that occurred in the physical vehicle for—the change from second to third density: this, you said, occurred in approximately a generation and a half. Body hair was lost and there were structural changes.

DW: STRUCTURAL CHANGES. This is not gentle or subtle. Ra agreed with him on this point. The brain suddenly became twice as large, much of the hair disappeared, and the body could walk fully upright.

SOURCE

I think that's a pretty good explanation for how shifts/upgrades can occur to the human (and pre-human) body (vehicle). I'm ready for the next upgrade...

Thanks a lot, Cyber!! Awaiting further insights..

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I think you mean that religion, in another society(?), was meant as aid to poor communities? Or did you mean this about the future of religion...? Just curious...

If I was to start a Religion today, it wouldn't fit into the mould for Religions in todays society. It would be a missfit religion, helping the poor, sick, hungry people. There wouldn't be room for the wealthy people.

People with status would not cross the threshold. How would that Church survive without rich people pumping money in? Oh, like give a bit of pocket change, you have done your part, now you can go spend thousands on yourself without feeling guilt.... kind of thing.

The future will be like this, people working together for the benefit of all. there won't be people getting left out or left hungry.

I don't even think there will be churches like what we have today.

Sunday will just be another day of the week.

Glad to hear TD is starting to sort this out. There will likely not be a big rush of people moving into camp over the results. As you said, people will drag their feet on accepting the reality of this.

The other bit about 1D, 2D, 3D, and now 4D.

According to a record, people lived for 800 to 1,000 years. Something changed, and people started living 80 to 100 years. It is interesting that the same comparason is made here.

This fact was highlighted to me when I read it. The two are tied together somehow. In that record it also talks about time being devided by ten. A day is as year...a year is as 100 years....1,000 years is as 10,000 years and so on. That is another area of that record which has been highlighted as an area which answeres those questions.

During my study of those records, these two areas stood out in my mind as questions of importance. When you posted that material, an alarm bell started ringing in my mind. There is something of importance tied together with all of this.

That could be an end result of the changes we are going to see.

That could also be the formula for eternal life. If to you, one day is like 10,000 years, you would seem eternal.

Just thinking here, vibration increases, living 10 days in the time it took to live one before. Could it be the other way around? Living one day with a faster vibration may take 10 days of real time. The higher your dimension, the faster you vibrate. The faster you vibrate, the longer your day becomes. That would seem like immortality to our minds.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Hi, win!!

The churches that survive on donations may suffer as a clear picture of our situation emerges, and our societies change...

The idea would not, at that time, be to convert people to one religion or another - but will to be to practice what they've been preaching all along. No television cameras; no donations - just helping their fellow human beings. Actions speak louder than words; and they will...

As far as the acceleration in our evolution, and with regard to time, this makes sense. If you understand that there is an aspect to our existence that is subtler than the apparently solid, physical reality that we seem to experience, then this makes sense.

The jump we made from Cro-magnon/Neanderthal to Homo sapiens (Humans) is still a gray area for science. There is an attempt to explain this jump in the scientific community, covered by, for example, Darwin's Theory of Evolution.

Darwin's theory, however, describes a much slower process of adaptation, etc., and wouldn't seem to be able to account for the jump that our species seems to have taken. How much has this model for slow, but sure evolution held up over the years? How does it account for the leaps we have taken over the last few decades?

David Wilcock's research, for me, seems to paint a more accurate picture of the processes we, as a race, have undergone, and are now experiencing.

It's more than a matter of preference - we need a theory/model that more closely conforms to our reality AS IT EXISTS; not something that attempts (and somewhat fails) to fill in the blanks.

To me, part of the idea behind a solid theory is that it is simple, logical, and is able to account for everything. The concept of a process of evolution being equally physical and spiritual, as well as the malleability of time seems to better describe these areas with which mainstream science seems to have the greatest struggle. These old models need to be replaced.

The notion that those who fall in line with accepted theories are promoted, and those who oppose these dubious theories (i.e., those who have an individual opinion) are unable to advance in these public institutions says to me that politics, more than science, drives these institutions - and as a consequence, feed these inaccurate theories into the public arena to be blindly accepted.

As far as I'm concerned, simply reading a few of the articles that David Wilcock has written has given me a more reasonable explanation for the advances our race has made, and is making, than what I've read and understand from mainstream theories of evolution.

Concerning your reflections on time,

Just thinking here, vibration increases, living 10 days in the time it took to live one before. Could it be the other way around? Living one day with a faster vibration may take 10 days of real time. The higher your dimension, the faster you vibrate. The faster you vibrate, the longer your day becomes. That would seem like immortality to our minds.

To me, it's all the same - unless we can experience, firsthand, these changes. The science behind it may be interesting, but I want to KNOW what is happening, empirically.

If our experience of time/reality continues unchanged, but there is some clock, or some tool that can measure changes that's all well and good. But it would be infinitely more interesting to experientially have a reference point for these changes so we could enjoy them firsthand.

In other words, don't tell me I'm having a spiritual experience - I want to feel it!! haha

You said, however,

The other bit about 1D, 2D, 3D, and now 4D.

According to a record, people lived for 800 to 1,000 years. Something changed, and people started living 80 to 100 years. It is interesting that the same comparason is made here.

This fact was highlighted to me when I read it. The two are tied together somehow. In that record it also talks about time being devided by ten. A day is as year...a year is as 100 years....1,000 years is as 10,000 years and so on. That is another area of that record which has been highlighted as an area which answeres those questions.

During my study of those records, these two areas stood out in my mind as questions of importance. When you posted that material, an alarm bell started ringing in my mind. There is something of importance tied together with all of this.

My hope is that alarm bell meant that things are accelerating, and just as Wilcock says, time (and our evolution) is going to speed up exponentially from here on out...

Thanks for your insights, win!! If you get more on this please post it...

new topics

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join