It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If you could ask a time traveler a question what would you ask?"

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   

If win has an answer to this I'd say shoot. I'll email this question to TD. I've talked to TD about this. What I recall is that many will choose not to return. But I can't recall exactly how much time passes...

Do you remember the story of Noah, well this will be similar for the people staying behind on Earth. I believe there will be safe houses for people to shelter in. The event will be short, but the damages will take time to fix. People will have a lot more concern for nature, in general.

If the Government could shut this down right now, they would do it in a heart beat. I have heard that they are so busy with damage controll, in trying to keep their grip, and the fact there are not really enough people taking this seriously, they are just not that worried about these kinds of warnings. They also do their part at spreading the wrong information, which seems to work well enough keeping people confused.

They do target certain people using their PSI Corps. Here is where the spiritual warefare brought up in the Bible comes into play. Personal shielding from PSI attacks by these agents, is required. Without this, you could end up with some problems that Doctors can't or won't fix.

The quagmire is deep.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Hi, win and ATSGUY!!

First, ATSGUY, you asked,

why isnt the government trying to stop you from exposing the mass landing to us.

How the hell should I know? I'M KIDDING! hhaha

Actually, I would be lying if I said I knew the answer to your question. I can only speculate myself. I sent your question to TD, so we'll see if he has a response.

I CAN say that TD is the one who had the experiences and started spreading that information. I'm only getting it second hand and spreading it around.

What I mean by this is that TD will be the one to die. I'm safe. hahah Was that inappropriate? hahah

win 52 may have as good an answer as any. We're small fish. And we don't have irrefutable enough proof that we could cause a stir.

It may have something to do with the "doubt" factor being high enough as not to warrant special attention.

TD DOES say he remembers an attempt on his life that occurs just before he meets his future self. He's said it in interviews at his site, but he clearly remembers a clone of himself calling him, and that the clone was sent to kill him...I think he said clone...He might have said clown...Kidding...

I watched both Volume One and Volume Two of the Peggy Kane interviews on Youtube this weekend. The interviews are broken into twenty-four five minute segments.

Here is a link to Volume One

Here is a link to Volume Two

Peggy Kane works primarily with the newly discovered Reverse Speech technology, and she feels it works really well. She has used this technology on just about anyone you can think of, including top political and media figures.

Peggy talks primarily about reptilians, and I'm still not sure how I feel about that. She also discusses the greys, chemtrails, and Bohemian Grove..She covers a lot of territory.

Also mixed in with those video interviews are excerpts from Alex Collier interviews, and Cathy O'Brien, who says that she was a White House sex slave, and secret operative for the military, among other things.

Peggy basically paints a picture of - we don't have to say reptilians; we can say "negative ETs". She paints a picture of these negative ETs running the show from behind the scenes; basically placing their people in power, and remaining hidden after spending thousands of years out in the open.

Peggy says, from her extensive Reverse Speech investigations, that at this moment, these negative ETs are packing up and getting ready to leave. She says that they have cast a sort of powerful net that is composed of several layers, over the earth, and that this net has kept us disconnected, lost, and trapped.

Unfortunately for these negative entities, Peggy says that Planet X (Nibiru?) was sent by the one creator to remove this net, and to free the human race.

She also talks about the "gods" returning and killing every last one of these negative entities. She is graphic, and ensures that these beings are afraid, because they know they about to meet their end. She says it is going to be swift and very brutal.

She also says that the Pleiadeians (who knows how you spell that) are assisting, and will continue to assist with these changes.

The reason I posted the Peggy stuff is that she says those in power (i.e. the U.S. and other governments) are being killed as we speak. She said that there are individuals who are going to be killed, and she speaks of these folks involved with these negative entities.

She says these entities are vicious back-stabbers, and that these people that have done everything to serve these beasts are being paid back by being tortured and slaughtered.

She has some very interesting things to say about Cheney and the Bush family. She also said that the leaders of this negative ET race are preparing a mothership(s) that will take them off planet before things start to get really bad for them.

Apparently the human race has represented both a source of nourishment, as well as entertainment for these beings for thousands of years. She said that losing us is losing everything, literally. They're going to die.

It's all fascinating. And the Reverse Speech stuff seems to present a credible investigative tool. Time will tell...

I would say to listen to those interviews and decide for yourself. She connects so many things...But there is still plenty of information left out.

If you believe in reptilians, however, much of the larger picture may be assembled for you after listening to those interviews...

She corroborates, essentially, much of what TD is sharing, save for the reptilians and Planet X. If you were to remove these two items, her information would be very close to what TD is saying...

Peggy says that she's been threatened by these beings, but now that a rescue mission has been initiated, everything is going to change. She said that these beings have caused so much havoc here, with all of the beings on this planet, that the rescue was necessary.

I read an account recently about how the astronauts had these greater awareness experiences when they left the earth's atmosphere. That they almost had visions, and became aware of past lives and the greater picture.

It was said that many came back and weren't sure how to deal with these things. Some turned to drugs and alcohol, while some were apparently able to take these experiences and do something positive with them.

I just wanted to add that, because of its interesting correlation to what Peggy is saying about this net keeping us from our greater awareness. She says that when this net is gone, that we are going to "wake up", so to speak, and these greater awarenesses, and our god given abilities will also be freed.

If I wasn't so averse to the idea that there are reptilians running things from behind the scenes, I would say that Peggy comes off very credible, and with a worthy investigative tool. I just can't come to grips with the reptilian thing...

Anyway, just more pieces to the puzzle...

Hi, win!! You said,

They do target certain people using their PSI Corps. Here is where the spiritual warefare brought up in the Bible comes into play.

If you can update the information presented there in this manner, I think you'll get a lot more out of these so-called end time descriptions. That makes sense.

Also,

Personal shielding from PSI attacks by these agents, is required. Without this, you could end up with some problems that Doctors can't or won't fix.

I have to tell you that I've been very straight forward in my posts about my thoughts on our government, and I have been working diligently to spread as much information as I can. ahaah

I was thinking recently that I may not be a real threat, but I'm getting into the pain in the *edit* territory.

I've gotten everything out, pretty much, that I wanted to. Now it's just updates and waiting for certain events to come to pass.

What I am curious about, however, is why a clone is sent for TD now, after he's already let the cat out of the bag...

I know that he's had several near death experiences, including a terrible car crash when he was two or three years old that should have killed him; but something seems to precipitate an attack on him at a future date...Just don't know...

Thanks, ATSGUY and win!!

And for win:

Where it began, I can't begin to know when
But then I know it's growing strong
Oh, wasn't the spring, whooo
And spring became the summer
Who'd believe you'd come along

Hands, touching hands, reaching out
Touching me, touching you
Oh, sweet Caroline
(bahm bahm baaaaaah)
Good times never seem so good
I've been inclined to believe it never would

hahah (my addition in brackets haha)

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Just a short post about ATS.

1) I am no longer able to increase my upload space.

2) I am no longer able to edit these messages after I post them.

For over two months now every time I hit the "Upload" button to "Increase upload quota by 10k" I get a message that says, "You do not have enough ATS points for the Custom Title. Sorry."

Also, I am no longer able to edit my messages here. The "edit" option has been missing for, I believe, over a week now.

When I hit "Post Reply" my message is posted, but the "edit" button is missing. I only see the "quote" and "REPLY" options.

I'm sure these things are simply glitches, and that there are plenty of other members experiencing these things.

I'm sure they'll be fixed right away...What are the chances that I'm the only one experiencing these things...?

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Hey, ATSGUY!!

TD responded to your question.

TD'S RESPONSE:

to respond to ATSGUY:
because if something happens to me, I will be proved right in a sense or significant to the whole thing and there would be more scrutiny and rebellion and maybe some strong civil unrest from people in the UFO research field.

Yeah, I hadn't thought about that...If TD were killed it might lend more credence to his story, and that wouldn't be good. hahaha

His credibility will be proven to the greater community soon enough anyway...

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
OntheDeck,

I copied your quote from a page or so ago:

"I've had dreams about tidal waves, actually, plenty of water catastrophe dreams, but I've also had dreams of what I took to be a planet, crashing into the surface of the planet I was standing on. I wonder if that planet was just an immense boulder...It was magnificent. Almost too large to comprehend. I believe it was a planet..."

This really REALLY freaked me out!

I've had the tidal wave dreams as well, but what made me do a double take was in your mentioning about the 'planet'!

Here's how MY dream went:

I'm walking in a field, and around me are grass and trees. When all of a sudden, I had the 'urge' to look up into the sky. That's when I saw it.

At first, I thought it was the moon, but on closer inspection, it was more planetoid than anything. This baby was huge!

I started feeling nervous mabey afraid, and thought that mabey the planet was going to touch or crash into the earth.

Then here comes the weird part (as I call it) - I felt my body being 'pulled' or 'sucked up' into the air. I desperatly grasped at the ground for anything that I could get a hold of, thinking it might help to keep me on the ground; all the while my heart was racing faster and faster.

From that moment, I don't remember what happened when I went up into the air - the scene shifted and I was in 'something'. This something moved in sweeping motions over the forest area. Other people were 'pulled up' as well.

I remember being able to look out a huge viewing 'window' to see the forest below. Then the 'something' tilted somewhat and moved very fast upwards (toward the sky?).

My dream ended after that...I woke up.

Funny thing is? My brother had the VERY EXACT same dream. Everyonce in a blue moon, when we get to talking with each other, we mention this particular dream. He remembers the same as I did; adding to the fact that he remembers being with me on this 'something'. According to him, we were walking around freely in the thing. I barely remember that part.

[edit on 4-6-2007 by TheDuckster]

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
TheDuckster - that's excellent!!

I don't know what to say. That's very cool!! I've never had anyone confess having dreams like this.

The dream was very powerful. It was one of those lucid dreams that you experience all of the emotions of actually being there. I remember being in awe - simply in awe - of the immense size of the thing, and I watched it push the earth up as it crashed into it.

I could see the land being pushed up toward me, but I don't remember the land, or this object reaching me. (edited this part in) I also was standing in a field. It was wide open, and I could see pretty far into the distance. It was a rural area. I was not in the city. I didn't see buildings, nor did I see any bodies of water...

I've also had dreams of flying over the landscape and looking out of portal windows at the passing landscape below, and knowing I was in a flying saucer, or similar ET craft.

I've also had dreams of sliding through tubes of some sort, either between planets, or between parts of the galaxy. I remember traveling through curving tube-like structures...They could have been tubes of light, or energy...

Anyway, very interesting dreams...I still don't know what they mean...

So far, TheDuckster, you, your brother and me are the only ones I know of who have had that dream...

Thank you for sharing that!! I wonder if we share a past life somewhere...Or if these dreams are premonitions...It's obvious to me that you are sharing an experience of a "beam up". That is very cool!!

On a side note, just now, all of the quotation marks in everyone's quoted passages have increased in font size, so that they appear huge. It's very comical looking haah

Wonder what's going on with ATS programming...

Thanks again, TheDuckster!!

AN EDIT!! Ooh! My edit button is back. I'm editing! ahaha I feel so alive!!

[edit on 4-6-2007 by OnTheDeck]

[edit on 4-6-2007 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheDeck
I've also had dreams of sliding through tubes of some sort, either between planets, or between parts of the galaxy. I remember traveling through curving tube-like structures...They could have been tubes of light, or energy

Ok...NOW it's getting weird! (You know the saying - "We gotta stop meeting like this")

My dreams:

I'm out in space and can view the other planets/suns/solar systems and galaxies! I can see a 'trade-route' between the galaxies - there's a route to and from the earth for other 'people out there'. I remember travelling this trade route with others (can't remember much about these 'others') and some of us are in a caravan of some sorts. We follow each other around - some branch off, most stay with the caravan. We knew we had to stay on a 'path'.

Then the dream shifts, and I'm back on earth and looking up into the sky. I can see the clouds and when I concentrated harder, I was able to see out into space REALLY far. There were other planets that looked like Saturn - rings and all.

What amazed me was that the U.S. sent out a signal into space to contact these beings (U.S. had prior contact and were familiar with the beings for some time) and the beings had made a 'sign' in the sky to reply back to the 'earth signal' in acknowledgment. I don't know what kind of signal it was, it just seemed like energy light of some sort.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
TheDuckster, let's just get a room. ahaha Kidding!

What's frustrating to me is that I've experienced very lucid, affecting dreams where I've been in fantastic places and felt an emotional connection to them.

It often feels like I'm in a very real world, and when I leave it (i.e., wake up) I feel like I've left home...

I've had so many lucid, powerful dreams of lights and ufos in the skies too. I've had these as far back as I can remember. They're very deep dreams for me. They affect me at my deepest levels.

There are so many dreams I'm forgetting. I have plenty of dreams where I'm moving from one planet to another. Not repeatedly, but I've had dreams where my civilization is really lifted into big ET motherships - for lack of a better term - and relocated to another planet while the planet I was on suffers terrific upheaval.

I can't believe I just wrote that, but this is a dream I've had on several occasions. It's interesting writing it here, now, but I've had these dreams virtually all of my life.

I'm trying to remember one particular dream (from imm. above)...When I think back on these dreams they can get jumbled together. I remember lots of cars, and people lining up, trying to get somewhere. I remember the ground breaking open, and lava preventing passage many places. I remember a sort of panic...

I just can't say whether any of these dreams took place on earth...The one with the planet crashing into the planet I was on could easily be earth. I remember the sort of tan color of the wheat - the field I was in...It was daylight as I recall, and the planet was moving very slowly...

I've had variations of dreams of myself and many others being put onto large ships and relocated. There was one dream where we were being moved while another, more advanced sort of version of ourselves (humans?) were placed on our home planet. I think I'm remembering that part correctly...Not sure...

This is an impression I have from this dream, but I could be wrong. I remember these folks having a, not superior air, but just knowing they were more advanced. Their attitudes were more "business", but maybe it's because they had a job to do at the time...

Don't get me wrong, the new place was really interesting - I remember sort of walking around the foreign landscape, and becoming accustomed to it, but it was different.

I remember being outside among these sort of charcoal, or darker colored stone, or marble statues...The whole area was like a Greek garden, but with dark purples, black, and other darker colors...

You know, as I search around and try to remember these dreams I'm probing very strange territory. Some of these dreams are coming back fairly clearly...It's weird re-experiencing some of them...

More recently I've had dreams that may or may not be prompted by my involvement with TD's story...I've had a dream of being at an outdoor concert; and of sitting backstage with a band, and beating on the cover of a magazine with a couple of drum sticks like I was playing.

I've also had what I consider to be a sort of message from myself about time travel...This was a more recent dream, and it seemed to be showing me, symbolically, myself time traveling.

I was being shown "layers" of events/scenes that were overlapping. My distinct impression was time travel. It was clear to me. And it wasn't showing me what I was doing, or how I was affecting things as much as it was just showing me, "Yep, you're time traveling. This is time travel."

Toward the end of the dream I either heard, or just thought the phrase, "An older me is keeping an eye on high officials." This was spoken, or it was just presented to me very clearly...I have no idea what that dream, or any other of my dreams mean.

I really hope that not only will I be able to understand all of these dreams, but that I will be able to consciously return to some of these places that I have felt a longing to return to...

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Hey OnTheDeck !!!

I was just reading through your dreams / posts. Maybe some of your dreams are not dreams and are astral projections. Thats a whole different thread and topic altogether so don't want to go there here.
Just a thought anyways.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   
OTD - I feel that you are using more of your God given gifts, for lack of a better statement. More like you are starting to see things a bit more clearly. You are peeking through the veil.

The more I work with my theory about Biblical information, giving spiritual beings a set of guidelines, it becomes clear this is what the message was all about. Not like the way religion has twisted the information to fit with their agenda.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
i was on the website, TD's website and i was listening to some of the podcasts and reading more of the stroy, one thing cought my mind.

- how did TD get his own time machine, and can you explain it...is it like a watch or something. Since it is his he can do what ever he wants with it right, or are there laws

- TD's said that not everyone will be able to become a time traveler. I know that on here you asked for who would ever like to be a time traveler to post, but in general how do you become one...

- also in the future, if you want to live forever you can rejuvenate yourself and all...you said that after a while the body wont accept the rejuvenation, so you will have to find another vessel...Well if this does happen, couldn't you jsut clone yourself and just enter that new cloned body...Or do you ever become a being of pure energy able to do anything.

Also with immortality and how do people keep in touch with family, i mean do people still have children in the future or is sex and play a way of life. I would imagine it would be hard to keep in touch with family members if you lived for thousands of years and had allot of children.

- In the future do we reach a point were we are considered equals among other space inhabitants, like do we become as smart as them or anything, can we walk side by side and say we are as smart and as powerful as them.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
i just had to ask this, could people do the things in dragon ball z in real life...shooting energy, flying, stuff like that, i mean ever since since proved god exists i think anything is possible.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Hey Win52 !!
Which page of the thread did you outline your guidelines? I wouldn't mind having a read of them

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Is timedrifter still taking volunteers? how do I find his website?

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Hi, JackRuby!! You know, if you didn't kill Lee Harvey we might have gotten more information out of him...haahh

You asked,

Is timedrifter still taking volunteers?

TD and I are observing the Terms and Conditions of ATS in not asking for volunteers.

There was some concern earlier about what information may have been volunteered by individuals offering to time travel, and this would have been in conflict with the terms in the membership agreement.

We weren't asking for any information, we only suggested that people could volunteer to time travel. Since then we have stopped asking for volunteers.

If you make your intentions known, however, it is my feeling that when the time comes that your request will be honored. TD and myself, however, have stopped asking for volunteers, and we are not contacting those who do.

When future events come to pass, then you will know for sure if this is real. A time traveler may approach you on the street, or somewhere else, smile, and tell you it's for real. Just be prepared for that eventuality. It can literally happen any day.

TD believes all of this will start any time from today, June 11, 2007, to 2009 (2010 at the latest). This ought to make things interesting haaha

Also,

how do I find his website?

His website is in my signature. It's ufotimetravel.com. There are a lot of audio interviews/chats that he and I have recorded there, as well as a .pdf book of his abduction experiences.

I hope you get something out of TD's story. That is his sincere hope.

Here's to the future!!

Peace

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp
Hey Win52 !!
Which page of the thread did you outline your guidelines? I wouldn't mind having a read of them

"Yea though I walk through the valey of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil." To me, this is not something to be taken figuratively, but litteraly.

I would have to look it up in bible gateway, about the spiritual armour for the PSI war being waged against humans This is realy going on right here and now. Ignoring it's existence is like trying to ignore a tornado headed your way.

I am talking about a set of guidelines found in the Bible. I do not believe these guidelines have been tampered with as much as some of the other things. To me, if it is something that I question, I have to put that part aside. That doesn't mean the whole thing is garbage.

The fact that Jesus had a wife and a child, does not change these guidelines, or their meaning. It just changes because of the way some religions have promoted their agendas. The original intent of the armour part is still in tact.

This armour does work in the 2007 PSI cold war, going on. I have shielded an attack with a parabolic shield, sending a large ball of negative energy back to the source. I have shut down the constant ringing in my head, by putting up a PSI shield. This all takes place on a spiritual level, if you can achieve a bit of "being in the spirit".

I do believe time travel is right around there some where also.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Well, I'll make my intentions known that if you need someone to risk life and limb to selflessly save the world, I'm your man.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Hi, ATSGUY, win 52, and everyone else!!

TD sent responses for your questions, ATSGUY, so here you go. You asked,

- how did TD get his own time machine, and can you explain it...is it like a watch or something.

TD's RESPONSE:

the machine was given to me by the future me, it is a small box about a few feet long, believe it or not, it looks something like the Titor machine as far as being in a box.

Here is a LINK to more information on John Titor's time machine.

You also asked,

Since it is his he can do what ever he wants with it right, or are there laws?

He didn't include a response to this one. I think he missed it. I can say, though, from what TD has shared with me, that, for the most part, he was able to use the machine fairly liberally.

He will have to go into any details about guidelines, or protocols. I don't know if there were laws necessarily, outside of natural laws that seemed to correct events that he sometimes tried to effect, or alter...That aspect was pretty interesting, and he recalled these occasions with some humor...

You asked,

- TD's said that not everyone will be able to become a time traveler. I know that on here you asked for who would ever like to be a time traveler to post, but in general how do you become one...

TD's RESPONSE:

to become a TT, initially you need to volunteer, then you must pass the brain scan, if it is determined you are genuine, then all systems go!

Also,

- also in the future, if you want to live forever you can rejuvenate yourself and all...you said that after a while the body wont accept the rejuvenation, so you will have to find another vessel...

Well if this does happen, couldn't you jsut clone yourself and just enter that new cloned body...Or do you ever become a being of pure energy able to do anything.

TD's RESPONSE:

yes, you can clone yourself for another vessel but alot of people try different looks and build from scratch, some people even take on the form of non-biological robots and beings of pure energy do exist, sort of like after physical death.

You asked,

Also with immortality and how do people keep in touch with family, i mean do people still have children in the future or is sex and play a way of life.

I would imagine it would be hard to keep in touch with family members if you lived for thousands of years and had allot of children.

TD's RESPONSE:

although family models change in the future, it is hard to forget or loose contact with your family, everyone is known and trackable in the future and tracking implants are common and voluntary, only if they leave earth it may get complicated but not for those who remain on earth.

Finally,

- In the future do we reach a point were we are considered equals among other space inhabitants, like do we become as smart as them or anything, can we walk side by side and say we are as smart and as powerful as them.

TD's RESPONSE:

and yes, we will be equals in the future on a cosmic level and highly respected to boot.

thanks for the questions and thanks for joining my forum as well atsguy!!

rock on!!

TD and I have been here and there making posts. We recorded another show last weekend (this past Sunday), and I expect we'll be recording another one this upcoming weekend.

He shared the Blogcast stats for his show with me, and there are actually a couple of people listening live, and the numbers of people listening to archived Blogcast chats are even greater.

I was surprised by the number of people listening to the shows, both live and archived. I hope it's a good thing. I think it is. TD's wife and kids sometimes share air time haha His son has given a "shout out" a couple of times...

TD and I are using the show to share recent experiences, and for him to share new memories, or to flesh out the ones he's already shared with new insights.

Some interesting things have occurred over the last two to three weeks. Not any big TD "events", but more signs for him, me, an abductee/friend, and anyone else who likes, well, signs...

TD and I have been noticing, and talking about, sightings not only increasing, but becoming more common. Not only that, but there now seems to be a very real, interactive quality to the sightings.

We were talking about the experience Karrie, host of the Alien Agenda Blogtalk radio show, had recently. I mention this plenty in this thread, but she not only asked for and got an amazing sighting, the craft that appeared was in the shape of one she had drawn in the dirt just prior to this sighting.

We were also discussing a photo that TD had just received from Bonnie Hamilton from alienabductionhelp.com that was taken by, I believe, her husband. In the photo, above Bonnie, and slightly to the right is what appears to me to be a saucer-shaped craft speeding through the photo. And closer to the ground, backed by some trees I found a bright yellow orb.

These were two individuals who were clearly experiencing contact, and were able to document it. In Karrie's case, she asked for it and got it.

It was during this radio show on Sunday that TD decided to take a camera onto his back porch and see if he could get anything. He took about seven to ten photos and we were both very surprised to see that he had captured a number of small, black spheres, floating up in and near the clouds.

TD was stunned when he saw the pictures. I forced myself to look at them objectively, partly thinking this was too easy. But yesterday afternoon (Monday) I stood on my back porch with the intention of capturing something and I got it. I took about two dozen photos and in the very last photo, which was the only one I took directly over my house, a small, black sphere appeared next to the clouds.

I immediately sent that photo to TD. Then, when I got home again today, Tuesday, I shot a bunch more. I shot about sixty photos. I was only able to get through about twenty before I had to run out, and what do you know - I got three small, black spheres that were virtually identical to the spheres in TD's photos. What are the odds? I would say they were slim.

He and I are still being objective about these photos, but we've decided to begin taking more photos and trying to build up an evidence section for his website.

The reason we're taking these somewhat seriously is that about four weeks ago I went out with the intention of photographing "something". And since that trip (there have been five, including today) I have captured different, fascinating anomalies at each outing. Something is going on.

TD has been inspired to start documenting on his own, so together we should be building a considerable library.

I would urge anyone interested to take some quiet time and ask for a sighting; or to ask aloud, and give an indication of when you'll be photographing, or videotaping.

One person said they thought about Google maps, and communicated their location by visualizing the earth, and then mentally zoomed in to their location to show where they were - and it worked.

Bonnie from alienabductionhelp.com has a terrific blog dated, Wed., May 23, 2007. Read it! Then grab your cameras haha

be in touch again soon...

Have a great week!!

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Another response for ATSGUY. You asked,

could people do the things in dragon ball z in real life...shooting energy, flying, stuff like that, i mean ever since since proved god exists i think anything is possible.

TD's RESPONSE:

I think so, but it is technology more to me. not magic or maybe a mixture

TD does talk about people doing these and even more unimaginable things in something like a sort of virtual reality video game.

He said he remembers people hooking up something like a nutrition, or other health sustaining intravenous drip and playing in this virtual reality for days. The experience is so real that people want to spend days there...

I think there is more to our untapped abilities, however, so we shall see...TD believes that there is something there also, but he hasn't been able to recall all of that clearly...

Thanks, ATSGUY!!

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
what is this brain scanner, is this what determines if you will be a time traveler. I thought it was just if you had good intentions and stuff. Oh well please explain more on this subject.

new topics

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join