It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If you could ask a time traveler a question what would you ask?"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 02:20 AM
link   
ok i have a q

what is a major event for the year 2012.

Will ET's ever come out and prove that they exist?

Is runescape awsome? lol jk

WILl there be any major war/danger events happening in the or associated with the us within the next 10 years?

ty bye bye. oh hey look at my cyclops smile *)

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I'd like to ask just one question about what seems like it may be in the near future.

Is the US going to have a military confrontation (read, war/invasion) with Iran in 2007?

This is something that may happen in the very near future.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I have a few questions.

1. Did anyone else besides the Egyptians build the great pyramid and sphinx? If not Egyptians then who and what was the purpose of those structures?

2. Will the truth about the assassinations of JFK, Robert Kennedy and Martin Luther King be accepted as common knowledge in the future or still considered conspiracy theory as it is today? If these events do become common knowledge what exactly is the truth because there are theory's a plenty.

3. In a previous answer you stated that if you traveled far into the future lets say 4657 evolution would be shocking. What is so different about our species in the far future?

4. Is Marijuana legalized in the future and used for both its Medicinal and Recreational property's or is it still ridiculously demonized in public opinion like it is today?

and Finally.
5. What year will the average public be given the chance to travel in time?

And by the way I would love the chance to travel through time. Not to find some winning lotto ticket number or something stupid like that. I would love to do it to find out the truth about our whole history as a race and this planets history. Not just the history given to us in books written by the status quo.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I would like to say congradulations to the Bears for their overwhelming victory over the Colts.

Your Friend,
E.T.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Hi OnTheDeck and your time travelling friend

I would like to ask only 1 question,

How does the television series "LOST" end? If u would u2u me so we dont spoil it for others and Please dont say it would ruin it for me if u told me because i wouldnt be asking

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
I would like to say congradulations to the Bears for their overwhelming victory over the Colts.

Your Friend,
E.T.

That beginibg reminded me of the Ohio - UF game, look how that turned out.

Sorry, off topic, just couldn't resist.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheDeck
whatukno asked,

Next weeks Florida Lotto Numbers. Hey if your gonna mess with the space time continuum then you might as well make some money off of it right?

RESPONSE:
of course, but who deserves it, who earned it?

Well I do, I thought enough to ask then I deserve it and I have earned it.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I could go to Roswell July 1st 1947, and I would buy Mac Brasel, that new truck If he let camp on his land for the week. Then I would Have the proof on Hi-def video of the crash as it was happening. And all this rif-raf would end and we would have the proof.
Take it easy all
Jasonspaz

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Hello and thanks for answering my question.I have another one.Can he go side ways in time?I mean visit parallel universes and see what there timelines are like or is he stuck in our timeline?Hmm bad example.Ok how about this can the travler go to a certain event like JFK being shot and follow each and every outcome (JFK living ,JFK not being shot ,Oswald missing etc) and follow each event to the future or is he stuck in just one timeline?

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Can i ask if time travel is indeed possible in the future can anyone do it or is it just for the rich?

If it is common knowledge and anyone can do it in the future why havent we visited ourselves at sometime,You said you came and kidnapped yourself so it can be done seeing yourself from the future, but your here on this site answering peoples questions when really why dont they just come back in time and answer there own. People are as much fasinated with the future than they are with the past.

I dont want to be funny here but id rather have someone i know come from the future than someone i dont telling me such a thing is going happen.

Yes it would freaky and i'd proberbly faint i'd also need a good drink, but id believe it more.
Theres so many questions everyone would ask but this doesnt necessarily mean that the future knows all the answers, Maybe some things we are not meant to know, maybe we do need a little helping hand with our futures.

All i'd want to know is that my daughter is safe and happy and doing better in life than i have.

Well mr time traveller good luck on your journeys and dont get stuck in anything.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Wow!!

OK, kuhl, you asked (RESPONSES ARE BOLDED)

1) If there is another 911 terrorist event when will it be and can it be stopped?
not sure about more supposed terrorist attacks but I know the next WACO type event approaches as john titor prophecized.

that guy Ed Brown from new hampshire. because the gov is unable to show in writing the law that states he must pay taxes, he is prepared to resist arrest by any means necessary, and a small force is building at his house as we speak. look him up on google video.

2) If you have or will time travel ,how come you do not know the exact date of this mass landing event.(you seem to be only narrowing it down to 3 years)
I erased my own memory for one and for two, I would be giving the bad guys too much info.

3) Another lotto number request but as a time traveller you know I deserve them...(UK lotto next week please)
I think you know what you need to do, LOL

Illusionsaregrander, you asked,

1) Does anything significant stem from this O'Hare airport sighting?
yes, it is another calling card and another sign for people to be aware, and I believe they got the attention they wanted

2) Is it true we are all actually fragments of God?
I think so, if you mean we all have a piece of god in us

As long as this isnt some temporal pick up line I am game for anything ethical you need me to do.
OK, sounds good, glad to have you aboard, welcome.

schmidty_beleives, you asked,

1) will u sign me up?
OK, thanks for volunteering, we are going for 10,000 voounteers.

2) what is a major event for the year 2012.
the planets aligning and a spiritual cleansing I believe as well as interaction with ET.

3) Will ET's ever come out and prove that they exist?
yes

4) Will there be any major war/danger events happening in the or associated with the us within the next 10 years?
the mass landing is to prevent a war that happened on another timeline.

Keyhole, you asked,

Is the US going to have a military confrontation (read, war/invasion) with Iran in 2007?
I am not sure, I would be guessing, my opinion is it doesnt seem far fetched.

asthepalacesburn, you asked,

1. Did anyone else besides the Egyptians build the great pyramid and sphinx? If not Egyptians then who and what was the purpose of those structures?
I think perhaps ET humans and/or possibly earth time travelers

2. Will the truth about the assassinations of JFK, Robert Kennedy and Martin Luther King be accepted as common knowledge in the future or still considered conspiracy theory as it is today? If these events do become common knowledge what exactly is the truth because there are theory's a plenty.
I think the truth will be accepted, most of it is presented in an undeniable way, tough to argue with.

3. In a previous answer you stated that if you traveled far into the future lets say 4657 evolution would be shocking. What is so different about our species in the far future?
some people do not look like the classic human, some people design their own bodies and come up with some wild stuff.

for example, people start changing their skin color to blue or green or orange or yellow, like bright colors, and some females start looking like bratz dolls, it is very shocking as a new comer, but if you live there its no big thing.

4. Is Marijuana legalized in the future and used for both its Medicinal and Recreational property's or is it still ridiculously demonized in public opinion like it is today?
it should be legal this year I hope

5. What year will the average public be given the chance to travel in time?
this thread is a testament to that my friend

6) And by the way I would love the chance to travel through time.
you got it, be on with you, friend.

Thank you all for the excellent questions!! I know that these threads are going to play a key role when (yes, I did say "when") certain events come to pass.

I have asked my friend to help in compiling all of his experiences, including all of the "witnessed" experiences and events, from early his childhood through today (and possibly assist moving forward).

Once this timeline/journal is created a much clearer picture of what is happening will appear. And it will amaze and enlighten everyone who reads it. That is if they get a chance before things really heat up.

I saw that othello has more questions. To whatukno and jasonspaz, on my friend's behalf, I will say, if you wish to sign up just say so on this board and you're in. He's said previously that your intentions count here as far as being invited on board. But don't be surprised if you get an email, phone call or visit from someone saying, "I told you so..."

I wanted to add that because of my friend's experiences, he is not omniscient. He doesn't see and know all. But he has plenty of recollections of our planet at various times, including this one, and he is happy to share his memories and experiences.

Thank you all again!!

[edit on 5-2-2007 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
OK, got responses for your latest questions.

You asked (RESPONSES ARE BOLDED),

1) Can he go side ways in time?I mean visit parallel universes and see what there timelines are like or is he stuck in our timeline?
I am still a little apprehensive on that one, that can be very frightening and confusing, I think I still have a bit to learn when it comes to other parallel dimensions.

2) can the travler go to a certain event like JFK being shot and follow each and every outcome (JFK living ,JFK not being shot ,Oswald missing etc) and follow each event to the future or is he stuck in just one timeline?
I would not say stuck, I like to think of it as a choice to stay on this timeline and maybe later we can try out some new ones. it is possible to see all the timelines but they are ones the time traveler altered so they appear to be different but they are the same.

Thank you, othello!! Hope those answered your questions! Please keep them coming...

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
hmmm ever heard of a guy named jeffery Chauvin in the future? is he rich? important? famous? lol j/k... on the serious side, are these mass landings gonna happen within the next lets say 2 years? or more likely within the next decade?

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
to Onthedeck and your friend thank you for answering my questions. Now i just have a couple more.

1.Is titor's russian nuclear attack in america suppose to still happen on this timeline or was it only on his/her timeline.

2. Is any of that crap david icke says about reptillians true and revealed in the future or is it all just B.S.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Alrighty then, here's another couple question, it may take a while to find out if you are correct or not with these questions, but ...

1) Who will be elected the next US president in the year 2008?

2) When will the worlds oil supply run out? or does it?

3) How has global warming affected the "future" earth?

4) What is the most amazing technology you have seen in the future
(besides land, air or sea vehicles and the time machine).

5) At the furthest future point in time that your friend has traveled in time, between now and then, are their any more "large scale" wars that he heard about, and if so, what countries are involved?

6) What country is the most powerful and influential country in the future?

[edit on 5/2/07 by Keyhole]

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
i hope this thread isn't dead i would love an answer to my question

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I sent your questions to my friend. He is answering them now (Monday, Feb. 5, 8:43pm EST).

He is answering your questions along with Keyhole's and asthepalacesburn's.

As long as people are asking questions this thread will remain open (or until my friend runs out of steam LOL).

Thank you for your questions and be patient. I will post them soon. Hopefully, within the next 30 min. or so...

Peace!!

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Hi, all!

OK, here are the responses (bolded).

Aloha, Jeffery2102! You asked,

ever heard of a guy named jeffery Chauvin in the future? is he rich? important? famous? lol j/k... on the serious side, are these mass landings gonna happen within the next lets say 2 years? or more likely within the next decade?
I answer this in my interviews many times, yes indeed within the next couple of years or I will admit myself to the nut house. yes, jeffery chauvin is as rich as everyone else, rich, as in with lots of family and friends that love him and the rest of the material stuff is provided to you free of charge (as long as you're not a lazy bum)

Hi, asthepalacesburn !! You asked,

1. Is titor's russian nuclear attack in america suppose to still happen on this timeline or was it only on his/her timeline?
I think it maybe was her timeline.

I am expecting a mass landing on this one, she went home in tears I think, and somehow her house was in the same spot and family members of hers perhaps did not die from the fallout as she remembered, so it may have been a big surprise.

I also think she was a lesbian and brought home her mate from the past, but it is still a cloudy thought for me I will admit.

2. Is any of that crap david icke says about reptillians true and revealed in the future or is it all just B.S.do be honest?
I have only seen the movie the matrix, havent read his books yet although I just aquired one recently, I plan to read it soon.

And I think there is a such thing as reptillians or lizard people, I have my own stories with them, now imagine the dog and cat people, there is some wild stuff.

Hi, Keyhole. You asked,

1) Who will be elected the next US president in the year 2008?
either hillary or rudy guilliani, or hillary, then rudy giuliani, I still dont know if I like hillary yet, I am on the fence.

I think republicans and democrats, as separate parties, are a scam and that was before I listened to michael tsarion or learned about secret societies.

2) When will the worlds oil supply run out? or does it?
who cares, LOL, we dont need it, oil is the color of poop, they are milking us with it.

3) How has global warming affected the "future" earth?
we adjust and repair it but many people volunteer to leave the earth on star ships because of it, some return, some never return

4) What is the most amazing technology you have seen in the future
(besides land, air or sea vehicles and the time machine).
with some serious thought, "plugging into" "the matrix type game" was the most mind blowing, very addictive. your wildest dreams of time and space can come true in there, fly like superman, lots of sex, really cool. everyone wants to be neo the first time, LOL

5) At the furthest future point in time that your friend has traveled in time, between now and then, are their any more "large scale" wars that he heard about, and if so, what countries are involved?
the earth is very enlightened in the future for thousands of years, its more like what worlds and types of beings are involved in future wars, not countries of earth.

6) What country is the most powerful and influential country in the future?
I guess I would have to say the asian and indian wise men are most sought after. as far as producing goods, everyone does their share in everyway as far as provisions. everyone contributes to the community, everyone.

Thank you everyone for your questions!! This thread and related threads will continue - as long as people are interested.

And even if these threads die out, they will be replaced as the changes occurring intensify, with my friend and elsewhere...

But as far as my friend is concerned, these questions, and his revelations, are only the beginning of some very profound events that will come to pass toward the end of this year, or into the next...

ATS and many other similar boards will be advised when these events come to pass...tick tock...

Thanks again!!

Peace out!

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Again thank you for answering my questions.

I have another couple questions.

1. I had a very weird dream recently where i was outside with my girlfriend then all of a sudden everyone was outside and loud creepy music was playing and everyone was staring up at the sky at a ufo. Then all I remember was I ran inside with her while military people in all black started coming through the streets causing chaos. Is that what the mass landing will be like or will it be that minus the creepy stuff and military people?

2. In the future what do people use most to contact eachother computers or phones? I wonder this because it seems like with things like my space and instant messenger younger people today use those to the point you don't really need a phone.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Just one question:

If your friend can travel back infinitely in time, to the point of the Big Bang (or whatever theory of the Universe beginning he subscribes to), please ask him to step even further back before this moment. Now please, can you describe for us what you see?

Thank you...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join